Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
April 27, 2020
short but swwwweeeet

'mama..
I didn't know it was possible to hear "mama" 6,489 times the first hour upon waking, but here I am now.'

they are so nuts to teach the little buggers to talk. then they can't shut them up. Oh I love the peace and quiet.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 27, 2020
and another overloaded sense...

'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STOP TOUCHING ME!

I am so over touched. I feel like I have a newborn again. My almost 4 year old has gotten SO clingy during this quarantine. It doesn’t matter if I’m sitting right next to him or am on the floor with him, he HAS to be touching me and it’s usually jumping on me or climbing on me. He’s a rough and tough boy and it HURTS. But unlike with a newborn, I can’t just put him down and walk away. He follows. He follows me EVERYWHERE. I cant go into a different room without him following.And it’s not just touching me, it’s the constant chatter. It’s never ending and it’s loud and right in my ears. I can’t anymore. I’m starting to loose my shit with him. It doesn’t help that I haven’t been sleeping and other life has just been shit recently. I just need a break.'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 27, 2020
HEY STUPID SOW, YOU PICKED THE WRONG SPERM DONOR.

'It’s not fair that he gets to go to work, and I have to stay home 24/7!

I HATE BEING A SAHM.

I know that’s harsh. I love my kids, but I need my own life. I’m in my mid-20’s, and I need to work without someone fighting me on it.

Last year, I worked VERY part-time as a bottle girl. I went to work for 8-10 hours a week before the Coronavirus. That was my “me time”.

I’m miserable being at home, but my fiancé tries every single day to make me quit my job. I’m looking for new work as a medical assistant, since I do have my certifications.

He doesn’t even want me doing that. He doesn’t want me working at all. I guess my “job” is being with the kids 24/7. It’s doesn’t help that I’m a very outgoing person. I need more to do.

I feel trapped and lonely. Has anyone else struggled with this feeling?'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 28, 2020
YES YOU ARE A SELFISH JERK. AND YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY???
SO YOU CAN'T DO WHAT YOU WANNA DO. SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE YOU SPREAD AND BRED.
WATCH OUT GRANDMA, YOUR CUNT DAUGHTER DOESN'T THINK MUCH OF YOUR HEALTH.

'Sometimes, I just want a day where I'm NOT a mom.

I hope this doesn't sound extremely selfish. I truly love my son and love being a mom. I wouldn't change my life, especially with him in it, but lately I've been missing my "pre-mom" life.

I want to be able to just go carelessly sit by the fire pit with a drink. Spontaneously go to a friends house or go for a drive. I want to be able to just relax in my living room and smoke a joint like the "good old days". But a lot of that stuff takes planning now. Or just can't be done.

I think I'm finally ready to send him for his first sleepover at his grandparents! Haha'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 28, 2020
During a pandemic which disproportionately affects the elderly, it is NOT a good time to be packing kids off to the grandparents. On the other hand, given how many of these kinds of stories are written by nitwits who bred before they experienced adult life unencumbered, grandma might be 40ish and therefore not in the at-risk category...
April 28, 2020

he HAS to be touching me and it’s usually jumping on me or climbing on me. He’s a rough and tough boy and it HURTS.

I read stuff like this and feel superior because I do not have some brat wailing on me all day. What is wrong with these Moos? Apply Hand A to Butt B and handle your business. She must be one of those Gentle Discipline types.

Don't know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'? You are probably a Moo
I can’t just put him down and walk away. He follows. He follows me EVERYWHERE...….And it’s not just touching me, it’s the constant chatter. It’s never ending and it’s loud and right in my ears. I can’t anymore. I’m starting to loose my shit with him.

It always amazes me when people act surprised or pissed off when kids are acting like kids. Even the best of them or ones with actual parents are noisy, needy, self-centered and interruptive. I myself am introverted and I need alone time. One of my mom's favorite phrases was, "Having children is one long interruption." I observed and took action accordingly.

Introverts and people who want alone time should think long and hard before they have kids.
April 28, 2020
bell, this is the point. the vast majority don't think. not one iota

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 28, 2020
I didn't have kids because I KNEW constant noise and demands for attention would drive me batshit fucking insane. I was an only child but I still managed to figure out in middle school that living with kids=lots of noise, and I don't deal well with noise. It's unbelievable how many people can't figure out what living with kids will really be like until they have them. Or maybe they think their kids will be different than all the others, or they will magically develop infinite patience when they shit out a brat? Idiots.
April 28, 2020
I don't like a single thing kids do, nor have I ever thought that the "joy" of having them justified the trouble they cause. So I just didn't have them. I'm an introvert and being around people I love dearly for extended periods can get tiring for me and I do need downtime involving JUST me. I knew I would never have that with brats around and if I can't have a break from people of any age for a while, I'm pretty sure any kid spewing a constant stream of MOMMYMOMMYMOMMY and climbing on me like a jungle gym would wind up physically injured.

However, that's the biggest damn difference between the CF and breeders: we THINK first. Breeders put more thought into what socks they're going to wear on a given day than they do having kids, especially given the fact that at least half of all kids are accidents and even if they're unwanted, these idiots will still have them!

And hey, being a Moo is not a job from which you can get a break. It's more than full-time - it's constant, no breaks, no vacations, no nothing. It's not a job because you can go home from a job eventually. Mooing is a way of life.

This should be common knowledge, so if you ever think you'll need to pretend to not be a Moo for a day, then don't fucking have kids. I don't feel the least bit sorry for their dumb asses because all that's required is forethought. I also love how many in the "don't want to be a mom for a day" thread say it's not selfish to have a day off for being a mom, but somehow it's selfish for us to abstain from it entirely. How does that work exactly?

This lucky heifer found out she's pregnant with twins. During a pandemic. With a mentally unstable partner. Who just moved back in after living separately because his mental bullshit was negatively affecting Moo and calf. Of course she's excited because only a breeder would be happy about being up the duff x2 in those circumstances.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/g9k3lv/a_big_scary_exciting_shock_now_im_freaking_out/
April 29, 2020
I had a look at bm today. almost every single one is just another set of fail. we'd almost need a whole separate webpage just to comment on each miserable story. cripes.
one of these bints has a psycho 12 year old who has run away 3 times, ended up in some psych facility. You know, next time the little cunt runs away, don't do anything for as long as possible.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 02, 2020
so go out by yourself you idiot bimbo. an a variant on kids ruin vacations, breaks, etc. WHO NEEDS THE LITTLE BASTARDS. I repeat, GO OUT BY YOURSELF, MOO, you're a jackass if you are looking for support from all your pigs, from the big one to the smallest.

'Mom wants something? Who even cares? Not us!
For the past couple weeks, our streets and beaches have been closed. They opened this week and I’ve been itching to get out.

I love a good sunset, so I flat out told my husband that this week, we were going to the beach to watch one. He reluctantly agreed. I’ve been trying to do this for months but with all the after school activities, there was never time.

Nobody was excited about going, which kind of sucked the excitement and joy from the occasion. We got there and set up and hung out for about an hour before sunset. The sun was about 15 minutes from setting and the oldest kid started being annoying because it was “boring and taking forever”, which then made me annoyed and on edge and I questioned why we were even doing it to begin with.

Yesterday, I suggested we go out to a different beach or go out and do something. DH was on board and then wasn’t. So I sat with the kids while they played outside and he sat in the AC and played video games.

Today, I ran out to the parcel facility to pick up my pandemic boredom shopping items. We get letters delivery but not parcels, so we have to go pick those up. I came home and suggested we go out today, even if just for a drive.

Everyone objected.

God forbid I want to do something. It doesn’t matter what I suggest, someone has to object. Then it’s a big to-do and then it’s not even worth it.

It’s not just suggesting an activity. If I suggested a restaurant (pre-virus, we aren’t eating out at this time), everyone would object. I wish I were exaggerating, but I’m truly not. Nobody is ever on board with mom. Ever.

So now I’m in my room, crying like a little baby because once again, I didn’t get my way. Sometimes I genuinely hate the people I share this house with.

Being outside and going on an adventure is what I long for. This lockdown has been really hard. But like everyone else, I slap on a happy face and muster up a good attitude and make it through another day. Even though deep inside, I’m suffocating and can’t scream how absolutely miserable and trapped I feel. Nobody cares about mom, what makes her happy or her mental health. It’s only about them and their needs and wants. Mom holds it all together and takes everything on so they can go on with life without a worry in the world. As DH has informed me many times, “you set the mood for the house”

So now DH is on the Xbox, the youngest is on Roblox, the oldest is on Minecraft. Another beautiful day wasted on rubbish.'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 02, 2020
What an irritating woman. I bet she's one of those people who is always planning office parties: "You WILL attend the party. You WILL enjoy yourself."

You can't make other people enjoy the same things you do, although you can (and probably should have) pick a partner who shares your interests. When there are kids, you can make them do things they don't want to do, but you can't make them have a good attitude about it. So there's no point in forcing it unless the activity is for their eventual benefit (like doing the chores), because if it's something you like, their pissy attitude is just going to spoil it.

Funny how them doing what they want to do is a day wasted, but them doing what she wants to do would be a good use of time. It's not that she wants a walk, or to see the sunset, because if she did, she would just go do it. It's that she wants everyone to fall in line with her plans. She's not happy unless she's controlling what other people do.
May 02, 2020
you knew this schmuck was a loser. tough luck little moo, you picked it, and you chained yourself when you pigged

'I can't do this for much longer

I just need to get this all out in the moment so I don't unintentionally take it out on my kid or end up in an argument with my fiancé later today and I can't say this to any family or friends.

I have never been this stressed, ever. Every single day I'm just ready to explode. If it's not my kid, it's the dog.

She's bored and frustrated because she misses school and all of her friends and family and probably a bunch of other things that she can't even explain. I'm doing my best to keep her engaged and entertained but there's only so much I can do. She's really starting to push my boundaries because we're home together 24/7.

My fiancé does virtually no parenting and treats me like his maid/mom. He comes home from work and plays video games and chimes in occasionally to essentially tell our kid to stop being a kid.

I can't talk to him about stuff like this or about him being a more present parent because it would become an argument about all the things I don't do and everything I do wrong.

I love my daughter more than anything in the world but we haven't been apart for almost 2 months. At least before she had school and she was able to engage with other people.

I'm also really struggling to keep on top of housework now that I'm having to homeschool her. It's not that her work is hard, but she's young and she understandably gets distracted and it takes a while. Then before I know it its almost time for her dad to get home and I've done nothing. I can feel an argument about that happening at some point in the near future, too.

I know this is very one sided and more than likely biased because I'm emotional but I've just had enough. Before this is over, I can see myself beginning to hurt myself again. I'm already thinking about it and I don't want to do that and I don't want to feel like this anymore.'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 02, 2020
The one whining about nobody wanting to go to the beach sounds a lot like my mother. Nobody ever do what she wants to do. She doesn't ask for much so we should just do what she wants and fuck what we want and if we don't go, there will be passive-aggressive bitching for at least a few days afterward. Can't you just shut up and do what she wants to do for once?! If I suggest she just go do the desired activity alone? "Well then I'm not going! I never get to go anywhere!"

If she wants to go to the beach and watch a sunset, why can't she go herself? Everyone's itching to get the fuck away from their families anyway, so go and do what you want alone! Fucking hell, she brought this on herself. Why does the family need to accompany her when they're obviously not interested? Going alone also means going at your own pace and not having to listen to your asshole kids and spouse bitch the second the moment is over, so she could chill there with a drink and enjoy things for a bit.

I have no problem doing shit alone for fuck's sake. Times I've spent the weekend with my friends at their home, I'd go, "hey I'm going to the thrift store, anyone want to go? No? Mmkay be back in an hour." Why does an activity require guests to be up your ass the whole time? This isn't hard to figure out.
May 03, 2020
perhaps cambion, this moo is something of a narc. like all narcs, she can't see it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 03, 2020
twocents
so go out by yourself you idiot bimbo. an a variant on kids ruin vacations, breaks, etc. WHO NEEDS THE LITTLE BASTARDS. I repeat, GO OUT BY YOURSELF, MOO, you're a jackass if you are looking for support from all your pigs, from the big one to the smallest.

So now DH is on the Xbox, the youngest is on Roblox, the oldest is on Minecraft. Another beautiful day wasted on rubbish.'

Exactly! This bint is complaining that her famblee doesn't want to go to the beach with her. Does she really think it makes sense to insist they go so she can listen to them whine and complain the entire time? Because that is exactly what will happen. And she knows this better than I do.

It is high time she learn that sometimes if you want to do something you may be doing it alone. Nothing wrong with that.
It isn't as if she is going to the Gaza Strip alone and has a legitimate reason to need to go in a group because it may be life or death. Go out every day alone and enjoy the time. Order some take out and eat it on the beach. See it for the golden opportunity it is! I swear, if the kids won't leave the moos alone then they are miserable and would do anything to have some alone time. This moo has all kinds of opportunities to hang out and do the things she enjoys without whining famblee joining her. She has no excuse to complain and make herself miserable about this. She has such a jr. high/high school mentality about this. I doubt her famblee would notice with their electronics fetish. What is with this self-inflicted torture?
May 03, 2020
Not to mention her attitude that electronic entertainment = rubbish. Because obviously the only hobbies that aren't rubbish are hers, right? Has she ever considered maybe asking her spouse or kids if she can play with them? Or maybe asking her kids or spouse to show her what makes those games so interesting to them? She wants them to fall in love with her idea of fun, but she probably won't give theirs a chance.

Or maybe everyone just needs a break from one another and wants to go do their own thing. There is nothing wrong with this. Every waking moment of every single day does not have to involve family bonding.
May 05, 2020
Actually a valid point here, and yet another great reason to not have kids: when you sluice, people only give a fuck about your kids or you as a parent, not you as a person. But then apparently if you don't have kids, you have no worth either, so I guess women are just worthless no matter what they do with their lives?

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/gdwg9u/a_selfish_thought_but_i_wish_some_people_cared/

And another. Woman didn't want kids and Duh did, so she had kids with him because wuv. Wound up with a violent awtard that she resents. No sympathy. She knew she didn't want any damn kids and she went against her better judgment for a man who I'm sure doesn't lift a finger to help with the little flaptard because that's women's work. Sure hope the guy is rich or packing or both to have made him worth birthing this nutcase.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/geak3p/resent_adhd_son/

All Moo wants for Moo's Day is to cook and have everyone eat it without bitching. Duh and calves all agreed they'll go hungry on Sunday. beating with a lol hammer

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/gdu410/all_i_asked_for_re_mothers_day_was_for_people_to/

Mommies who are butthurt that their husbands dare touch their boobs. HOW DARE THEY. Some have understandable reasons like sore tits from beefing/pignasty, but others just plain say "no boobs for you, they're for the baby now." A lot of guys show affection with touch and this probably hurts their feelings because they were there before the fucking kid, and now the tits belong to Junior. These women spend months or years pushing their husbands away and practically hissing and spitting if they so much as contemplate physical contact, and then act shocked and sad when those husbands fuck other women just so they can feel like someone gives a crap about them.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/gdqnu3/stop_touchig_my_tits/
May 07, 2020
no comment:
'Kids are in other room while I’m drunk alone
drunk poast
Basically what the title says.

I’m a special ed teacher in NYC- teaching remotely. Totally overwhelmed, with 2 kids.. one is in Pre-K the other is 3... so they have their remote learning going on too. Today, I had a virtual meeting with administrators and 3 year old was purposely screaming into screen, it was muted, but still I couldn’t hear what was happening.

They are currently in their bedroom watching tablets, while I am drinking alone.

My husband is an essential worker, my mom has cancer and I have zero help. In

But this drink is definitely helping!

Cheers to all the other bromos out there hanging on by a thread like me.

Edited: not sure why sure why I clicked kid rant for the tag- I’m drunk lol'

yer more than drunk dummie

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 07, 2020
long story here but, you wouldn't believe your eyes, ears, and your common sense but you had to sprog. not the unicorn and fairy farts you were expecting, eh stupid moo
maybe next the little shit runs, let her go. it would be a good excuse and the little shit is setting a pattern.
But, do you think other people will learn from your example...
nooooo, they will do better then you... not
and god help the pets, the little cunt kid. so help me god I'd kick her across the room

'I’m starting to hate my toddler and it is fucking me up
confession
I feel like I hate my 2.5 year old daughter most days.

I’m home alone with her while my husband works longer hours as an essential worker right now.

She’s been in daycare since she was 17 months old. I thought many times about how much of her life I was missing out on since I only saw her at night or weekends. But I definitely prefer working over SAHM. I praise all SAHMs. This is not for me. It is HARD. And lonely. And boring. And I feel like I actively loose intellect. I feel awful saying that. I’m just probably not good at being a SAHM. I see so many of my friends taking their kids to state parks or whatever and I’ll do that with mine but she is awful when we are there and impossible to enjoy anything with because she’s always doing something dangerous or running off. She is fiercely independent and will actually go half a mile (?) or so away from me if I just let her go. She says “bye” and just walks away. No fucks! It’s wild. My friends and neighbors have commented to me they don’t know how I do it because my kid is either on or off. She does sleep like a rock but when she is awake she just doesn’t stop. At all. But it wasn’t always like this. I actually thought I was patient and a good parent at first. In fact my entire entrance into motherhood was great.

My daughter was amazing at the start. The birth wasn’t ideal but it actually was kind of great and ultimately I got basically everything I wanted from the birth. I felt empowered. Breastfeeding and pumping worked out well for me. I even had an oversupply. Daughter got colicky but some Zantac and a RNP (both now removed from market, lol) fixed that up in a week. She is one of those super cute babies. Looks like a carbon copy of me. She hit all milestones on time or way early. Walked very early. Smart. Active. Just an awesome experience for me as a first time mom. I didn’t even have baby blues. In fact, I was so happy and blissful it alarmed me and I armed myself with Wellbutrin waiting for the depression but it never came. But now, I think it’s time to start the Wellbutrin, 2.5 years in.

When she hit a year old- Shit hit the fan. It’s like a switch flipped. By the time she was 1.5, she was so non-stop that I put her in daycare and went back to work because I couldn’t handle the oncoming toddlerdom. Life was too boring and monotonous at home, too. I felt guilt but she really loved daycare and her little buddies.

Then COVID came and now she’s 2.5, at home with me all day, not able to go places or see her buddies and she’s just AWFUL. I don’t like her. I think she’s cute sometimes and smile but most of the time I feel like she’s enslaved me. I’m just trying to keep her from meltdowns all day.

She’s actually awful. I truly feel like I actually hate her most days. If I have 1,000 interactions with her in a day, I’ll feel love and happiness in maybe 100 of those. Usually while she’s watching a movie and I provide a pacifier. The rest is always awful.

I find myself yelling at her. I’ve swatted her butt or leg for doing mean things like throwing water cups at the pets (?????wtf why) or running into the road, and I said I’d never hit my kids. It comes on strong in the severe moments of rebellion and I am scared at how much I can’t resist the urge to physically hit her to show her how serious I am since she doesn’t listen. I’ve read all the respectful/positive/how to talk to kids parenting books and all that shit goes right out the window because none of it works or I’m doing it wrong. I swatted her maybe 5 times before and her dad also got to the point he’s swatted her. I’m embarrassed about that and want to stop because I KNOW it doesn’t do anything really but fucking hell.

Today I forgot to lock our new top lock so she unlocked and then opened the front door, as I’m cooking dinner, and before I realized it, ran into the road and almost got hit by a UPS truck and I had a panic attack and wanted to slap her as she laughed about it. On top of that she had taken a shit in her diaper and took off all her clothes in seconds flat and ran outside in seconds flat, all of this happening in under 30 seconds... so when I ran outside after her, I got her naked out of the street and she was covered in shit and all the neighbors saw it happen since everyone is home sitting outside.

We do time outs now, with all this new terrible behavior. She’s started to hit herself or kick because she isn’t allowed to hit us, the pets, or throw things. She scratched her own neck today during a tantrum so I cut her nails. It’s like I’m a parent to a demon.

Yes. She’s a fucking nightmare terror demon child and I totally thought I wanted more kids but now I feel like I never, ever want to do this again and I made a horrible mistake and I don’t want to do this anymore. But I also love her so much I couldn’t live without her on the planet. It’s a striking dichotomy.

All of that wonderful time in the first year. All of the peace. All of the newborn snuggles. The breastfeeding mornings where she made her cute little noises. The selfies we used to take. Watching her take in the world. Admiring her. Staring at her constantly. All of that was so amazing and I had such a great first impression of motherhood and that now this is just fucking horrible... I don’t know if it would be easier if I had a shittier entrance into motherhood or if I should count my blessings and be grateful for having a good time at first because toddlers are all shit.

I don’t know what the point of this is. She’s sleeping soundly in the room next to me and I used to look at the monitor fondly and wish I could just wake her up to spend time with her but now I don’t even check the monitor at all. I just am glad she’s not bothering me.

I’m starting Wellbutrin tomorrow because I’m thinking this huge change in her has got me depressed. I don’t know what to do. I hope it gets better but everything I’ve read says threeholes and fucking fours are worse than terrible twos and I can’t even imagine how she could be worse than this.'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 07, 2020
hey stupid moo, no, you aren't taking care of your little bastards, the taxpayers are despite your delusional hallucinations otherwise. so where is baby dady?

"Update to Guys I'm pissed
update
Guys, it's been almost a month since my siblings sent me those horrible text messages saying that because I have WIC and EBT, I'm mooching off of tax payers, and that that makes me a bad mother and it means I not a financially independent adult. I have been angry and stressing about it this whole time. I then I found out that we had our food stamps cut off, so to get my family off my back, I told them. My brother's response? "Congratulations on taking steps to become a financially independent adult." I lost it at him and my sister. Pointed out that they don't respect me, no one pays my bills or clothes my kids but me and I told my brother to go screw himself. Not the most mature response, but this has been a long time coming. I have decades of dealing with how mean they are to me. They belittle me, they don't treat me like an equal and they use the information I give them about my life to tear me down. I'm done. Fortunately, they live 5 1/2 hrs away.

I actually called my MIL about it because since my mom passed, she's become a second mom to me. She said something that resonated with me "You don't have to earn respect and love in a family. That's what being in a family means." I know that some of you have family members that have lost your love and respect through their actions, but I never had their's. I'm done with it. I love them, but I can't keep doing this to myself. Some people you need to love from a distance to protect yourself. So that's what I'm doing now, protecting myself."

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 07, 2020
no this is not cute.
1 month into this I'll bet the tune changes to 'i hate him'

'He's Lucky He's Cute
Seriously this kid is so lucky he's cute. I have not slept properly at all for 3 days straight. What time did he decide he HAD to be up at? 4:55. Thanks kiddo.

Do we go back to sleep? No...we try to hit mommy and giggle. But then we act all sweet and pet mommy and give her weird pretend eating kisses.

Can I inject coffee??'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

twocents
She’s started to hit herself or kick because she isn’t allowed to hit us, the pets, or throw things. She scratched her own neck today during a tantrum so I cut her nails.

Um, LET HER. Cutting her nails to protect her isn't helping. She's not going to seriously injure herself (and if she deliberately does, she has bigger problems than tantrums and ought to be in a constant care facility).

I have a cousin who used to bang her head on the floor when she didn't get her way. Her mother freaked out that her pwecious was injuring herself and asked the pediatrician what damage she had done to herself. The doctor said none, she's not going to hurt herself, and you're not doing her any favors by giving in to her. Let her do it. But my aunt is one of those breeders who KNOWS her children are angels on earth, so denying one of them anything was unthinkable. Result is that my cousin is a vapid, self-centered adult with no critical thinking skills who is never, ever wrong about anything. Real success story there.

Edit: upon reflection, maybe my cousin did brain damage herself. It would explain a lot. grinning smiley
May 09, 2020
OH GOD, I cannot wait to hear the bitching tomorrow about the disappointing Moo days these women all had! I'm already seeing a couple pop in today. Everyone tune in Sunday and share the delicious morsels you find!

Duh gets Moo wife gifts (which she admittedly said she didn't want, but sometimes that's a trap) and she bitches about every single aspect of what he did - spent too much money, now she has to return everything, I don't need these things. Bitch bitch bitch, then pouting when he calls her ungrateful. She said she wanted no presents, but then seemed to be disappointed in Duh's choices because it "wasn't what I was expecting." So clearly she WAS expecting a gift because if the one you got isn't what you were expecting, it means you're a fuckin' liar and you wanted something.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/ggi81a/yay_i_get_to_be_the_asshole_this_mothers_day/

You can't win with these assholes, I swear. If they say don't get me anything or do anything special, they piss and moan and cry when their kids and partners do JUST THAT. If their kids and partners get them anything at all, they bitch about it and say all they want is to be left alone/do nothing/spend time with the family. I think they just like having something to bitch about either way and ensure their partner is always wrong.

Either tell people what you want, or MEAN IT when you say you don't want anything. I don't even tell people my birthday because I don't want gifts or wishes, and guess what? I don't get mad about it when it passes by like any other day because that is precisely what I wanted.
May 14, 2020
welcome to hell.
and you admit you saw it coming. jerk moo.

'I want a divorce, but I can’t ever see myself going through with it.

My husband and I have been together for 8 years. Married for 3. We have two young children. Let’s start with the positive: He doesn’t cheat, he doesn’t drink, he loves being home spending time with his family, he does housework, cooks, cleans, is always working and improving the house. He’s a great dad.

Now the negative. He absolutely does not respect me in the slightest. He calls me a bitch all the time, and he’s done this since we first started dating....so that’s honestly on me because I knew about this. I always stand up for myself and call him out on it but obviously it does not matter to him. I will cry my eyes out in front of him and it won’t even budge. He ignores me on purpose Because he knows I can’t handle it. He loves to push buttons, he sees me about to go over the edge and I swear he enjoys pushing me right over. For example if I just have had a really rough day and am really stressed out he will do something that he knows will push me over. Don’t even get me started with the double standards. He can so aaannnyything that he tells me not to do or nags at me about but since he did it, it’s justified.

I am a bubbly fun, forgiving, loving person. But for the last few years that has not been me. I swear every fight, every time I feel like my emotions don’t get met I turn more and more into a bitter monster. I don’t want a broken family. It’s not what I want. But I don’t want to be with someone who doesn’t take care of my heart and my soul.'

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login