Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
May 14, 2020
Sooo what's the problem here? Moo admits flat-out her husband treats her like shit, but she can't make herself go through with a divorce? WHY? He can't be that stellar of a father that it's worth being treated like this. She doesn't want a broken family and doesn't want someone who abuses her emotionally/mentally.

Does she think it's in any way healthy for her kids to see them in such a way? Her sons (if she has any) will grow up thinking this is an acceptable way to treat women, and her daughters (again, if she has any) will grow up thinking that it's fine to let men treat them like crap and then stick around for more.

But apparently all that matters is having an intact family. Sure, his good traits sound awesome, but I think those get cancelled out by him treating her like garbage.
May 15, 2020

He's basically a nice guy. He pays the bills and he doesn't cheat. He may have raped and murdered me, but except for that, he's a nice guy.

That's how I read the story. It's like saying Hitler was nice to animals. He may have been, but that was hardly his defining characteristic, and it doesn't mitigate the evil he did.

If some guy called me a bitch, that would be the end of the relationship. (It's one thing to use words to explain why you are unhappy with someone's actions, and another to reduce it to a gendered slur that you speak in anger.)
May 15, 2020
After begging Moo to stay pregnant and screaming from the rooftops that he was going to be a father, Duh decides four months into fatherhood that he didn't want to be a dad after all.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/gk1eaw/he_says_he_isnt_ready_to_be_a_dad/

Lots of people chiming in that men can get PPD too. Uhh no, I think it's just buyer's remorse. Duh couldn't wait to have a little fucktrophy to prove his loins work, and then when he saw how much work the little fucker is, he decided he's just gonna nope out. Moo says if she knew he was going to do this, she wouldn't have bred with him.

My guess is the moron had precisely no clue what he was getting himself into and probably never babysat or interacted with a child for an extended period of time. Just "OG MAKE BABBY." Because out of all the men who celebrate and brag about becoming fathers, probably fewer than one percent of them stay proud after getting a taste of the shitwork parenthood involves. Even if he is 100% uninvolved in the brat's care, that won't stop him from being woken up by colicky screaming every 30 minutes.

Best to ditch this guy, I'd say. Even if he's a good person, forcing someone to raise a child they don't want is only going to hurt the kid, and if he's not going to lift a finger to raise his own offspring, it's going to basically mean Moo is caring for two children. I know it won't be easy, but heyyy guess what Moo? You gotta do what's best for your brat now.
May 15, 2020
Idiot Moo Commenter

It’s possible for men to have post part in depression/anxiety, too. Can you call your GP, and have a family wellness visit, even by phone?

Jesus Christ, I’ve never been pregnant and even I know what it’s called. It’s POSTPARTUM, you idiot.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
May 18, 2020
Frying pan into fire. why the hell didn't you use birth control you miserable cow.
Yeah, I'm sorry there's a kid involved. and yeah, you 'forgot' your bc.
Even his step duh asked 'why did you ..'
and you still went on, stayed, spread and sprogged.
Jerk. and another child will be destroyed.

How to get out of this situation

Throwaway account for obvious reasons.

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 3 years and we have a one year old daughter together. When we met I was in an unhappy 7 year long relationship and I fell for my now boyfriend. Had a pretty rocky first year as I hadn’t been with anyone besides the ex and I kind of went a little crazy with my new found freedom.

He was such a sweet guy when we met, and he still can be at times. But he’s turned into a monster and someone I’m truly scared of, and feel if I even try to leave he will hurt me or my child. He is about 280 and 6’2 and I’m 130 and 5’6.

For some background: He is adopted, and from what his parents say, his mother used drugs and alcohol throughout her pregnancy with him, and they’ve always had a suspicion of fetal alcohol syndrome. His parents had an extremely hard time with him growing up, intact the first time I met his father, he said “why would you chose to be with him?” If he does have some intellectual disability it is VERY minor. He functions normal and goes to work etc.

Anyways, he has gotten extremely physically and emotionally abusive. He has hit me in the past, but he was very apologetic and I stupidly forgave him. But now, he is very abusive.

This morning, he literally snapped at me because he couldn’t find a container for his protein powder. He ran at me from the kitchen and started punching me in the arms, legs and grabbed my head and started throwing me around the living room. He threw me so hard against the couch that he broke the arm on the couch. This exact thing happens about 3 times a week. All while my poor baby is sleeping in her room.

He literally runs at me, and just started punching me so hard I can barely move afterwards. I know this is morbid but you need to see why I’m scared to leave.

And it’s not just the things he does, it is what he says. He will look me dead in the eyes and tell me in a horrible mother, I’m fat, ugly, he can find so much better, I should kill myself, I hope someone rapes you. Just horrible, horrible things. I would not have sex with him, and he literally held me down and had sex with me, when I did not want to.

We are suppose to move into a new place on June 1st, because where we are living now is being sold. So I don’t know what to do, I need a place to live with my child, and he is on the new lease aswell.

I’m not trying to have pity on my situation, just please advice on how to get out of it. I also JUST started a decent paying job and I really don’t want this to affect it. He watches her 3 days a week, and my mom watches her two when he works while I work due to daycare being closed (less work due to covid).

My family has NO idea this is going on.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 18, 2020
so moo, grow some balls. your husband doesn't have any..
another: you can boss mommies boys around, but guess whose ass they'll lick when it comes to a choice between you and his mommy

I'm tired of LO getting slighted by MIL

So, I *thought* we were on really good terms with MIL until last Christmas when my toddler got exactly 3 dollar store presents while her cousins (Her daughters kids) got stupid spoiled. It was very obvious that LO noticed because she just sat watching after her three presents were open and tried to play with their new toys. (I should add that they are totally loaded and money isn't the issue here.)

DH totally acted like he didn't notice, and basically blew it off when I mentioned it, so I didn't push it.

Then, we had a new year's party, and SIL's kids came running in asking where their presents were. Then my kid sat and watched as they opened those stupid surprise dolls that kids love, and after MIL realized the look on her face, handed her a coloring book like you'd get a restaurant.

Mother's day, she gushed over her own daughter for giving her, her 'babies', but then just added my name and my kid's name at the end.

The reason I'm writing this post came yesterday. We had to drop off something we borrowed before COVID, so we drove over there. We took LO's bike because I thought they could stand on the porch and watch her ride because she's told us on Facebook that she 'misses her so much'.

We got there, and they were having a legit cookout with SIL's family. The kid's had obviously been there all day, and it was dinner time. I didn't let LO get out because, you know, the laws and a pandemic, so I seemed like an absolute monster to her. Later, SIL posted photos of the kids holding the gifts that I now guess they get every time they go there.

And I'm just hurt I guess? Like, I thought we had a really good relationship with his parents, but it's becoming abundantly clear that we're the second choice. I don't want LO to grow up with that feeling, but they are *his* parents, and I don't feel like I have the right to cut them off, and every time i bring it up, he just kind of ignores it.

Now, it's obvious that we would have said no to an invitation, but would it hurt so much to just ask? I don't get what happened. We've been more than supportive of them, try to help them any way we can. But the kid came out of me, so why should she be special to them, I guess? It makes me so sad for her.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 19, 2020
This moo hates her life.

r/breakingmom/comments/gmfda3/i_hate_being_a_mom/

I'm 29. 3 kids. 8, 6 & 3. I absolutely hate being a mom. Didn't mind the baby stage but as they've gotten to school age, I hate it. I constantly feel like I'm nagging or yelling at my kids. I got pregnant at 20 and got married, I felt pressure from family and community to start a family so we had 2 more kids. I resent my kids for not being able to live my 20's. I was a stay at home mom for the last 6 years so I recently started working 3 days thinking it would help. But I just want to stay at work and not come home. My husband works in construction so he's gone 6AM to 9 or 10PM, so I feel like I'm on my own. I have the thought every single day to just leave and start a new life somewhere else. How messed up will my kids be if I just cleaned out my savings account, packed up and left?

Couldn't she figure out what a thankless life she'd have after she had the first one? This is what having no backbone is like, because she fell for family and community pressure and popped out 2 more after the first one was done mangling her boobs.

I'm so glad this won't ever be me.
May 19, 2020
How do you get pressured to "start a family" when you already had a shotgun wedding?
May 19, 2020
Because nothing’s ever enough for breeders. They pressure you to have one, and then they pressure you to have another because having an only child is bad, and then they pressure you to keep going until you have one of each sex. It never stops with them.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
May 19, 2020
Moron
My 4 year old has a myriad of behavioral issues, despite 2.5 years of therapy. I'm at the end of my rope after he walked by and slapped my 1 year old on the back so hard that she has a mark. He's always aggressive and mean Spirited. Two nights ago he pinched her. He always takes her toys. We suspect ahdh and odd. We have an evaluation coming up but honestly I've never resented him this much. I can't even look at him.

When I went and tried to talk to him about it he told me he's not sorry for it, but he's proud of himself. I'm pretty sure I'm raising a sociopath but even if not, how do I get past the anger I have at him? We do behavior charts. PCIT. Play therapy. We try to live by the nurtured heart approach... Nothing works for him.

He's been difficult since he was born. He didn't sleep, he didn't eat, he didn't play. I mean literally he didn't sleep for 18 months unless he was laying on top of me with a boob in his mouth. He didn't eat solid food until after 2 years old. he never played with toys, he just wanted to spit on someone all the time. we thought that if we just encouraged him and loved him he would realize that he was loved and didn't have to be so angry and mean. He started violently attacking me at 18 months old.

His therapist says we just need to keep reminding him that it's not okay to hurt people. He is 4 and 1/2 effing years old, he knows it's not okay. I went back 5 minutes after typing this message and invited him to sit in my lap and told him I love him and just sad that he hurt his sister... When I asked if he was sad that he hurt her he again said no, that he was just still proud of himself.

What the fuck is wrong with my child?

Honestly, why do people with violent awtards go and have more fucking kids? The kid is four and they've had plenty of time to see that he's fucked in the head and now he's not only going out of his way to hurt his one-year-old sister, but is boasting that he is proud of his behavior. And big shock, therapy and all the other bullshit positive reinforcement gentle discipline crap doesn't work.

How about when he hits you, you hit him back? Yes it's knee-jerk, primitive and probably a little childish, but it WORKS. If someone of any age is wailing on you and you don't defend yourself, they will continue abusing you because they have no reason to stop. I have never met a bully that didn't stop their shit the second they got punched back. Even the dumbest tards can understand pain. The fucker has been acting violent since he was a year and a half old and he's only going to get bigger and more violent and my guess is he's going to direct all his rage toward his sister because he knows she's defenseless and his parents won't do shit about it except wag their fingers at him and say they love him.
May 20, 2020
Cambion, this might be one time where, if I had a potential sociopath and a younger kid (he was difficult, but I don't think idiot moo thought he might be this violent), where I would end up in jail on first degree murder. At least the younger kid would be safe.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 20, 2020
Same here. Funny how those legendary momma bear claws stay sheathed when the abuser is the Moo's other child.
I'm having a difficult time believing the story of the moo with the fetal alcohol boyfriend beating her. I noted a few interesting statements in her story and I think it's either a lie for trolling purposes or an exaggeration.

Is it possible for her to have her arm broken in the morning and later start typing? I imagine that would be difficult - if not impossible. Also, wouldn't all that noise cause the loaf to wake up? I can't imagine a loaf sleeping through that kind of thing.

I seriously hope that this is a BS story and not true. If it is true, she needs to GTFO for her sake and the loaf's sake. Otherwise, he'd probably kill them.
May 25, 2020
https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/gpzug6/throwaway_obvious_reasons_ashamed/

So the gist of this one is a 21-year-old who is sick of parenthood two years in and wants to "just give my toddler to her dad who isn't even involved and run away." Lots of other Moos who bred young chime in and basically say it's perfectly fine to regret having kids and that if she's so miserable, perhaps it would be best to give custody to the father who also doesn't want to be a parent. Because I'm sure that will work out great for the kid to be shifted from one resentful parent to the other.

Also, if neither parent wants the brat, surrendering all parental rights is an option too. It requires the consent of both parents, though, so if the baby-daddy is one of those assholes who will refuse to do this in order to fuck with the mother, then it may not work.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for anyone who regrets having kids. We live in a time and nation where abortion is legal and mostly accessible. You can find PILES upon PILES of stories from anonymous Moos online who come out and say they hate being parents. Safe Havens are a thing, and even if it's too late for that, I'd wager if this woman went to an ER and said she was considereding suicide to escape parenthood, they would take the kid for her. Not to mention that children are a 100% voluntary choice. They don't just happen or manifest out of thin air or arrive via stork. Women may not always choose to get pregnant, but they can choose to keep the pregnancy and the resulting child, and if they choose to keep it, they have nobody to blame for their misery than themselves.

It is no secret whatosever what a shitshow parenthood is, and unless this woman was forcibly impregnated, bound to a bed for the better part of a year and forced to give birth against her will, she did not need to have this child. I'll bet this kid is destined to be a future PNA/l'il sizzler.

I love how it's selfish to not have kids at all, but it's perfectly fine to regret having them because "we're only human."
May 26, 2020
I still wonder about the legality of the mother taking a child to a safe haven, waaaay out of state, because she doesn't want it, but the sperm donor and/or his famblee getting rabies. Not enough to take the child but wanting to play grandparent.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 26, 2020
Excerpts from a Young Moo
Im so tired of being a mom to my toddler

i love her to pieces, but im tired of getting up in the morning around the same time everyday, having a child centered routine, all of it.

i ruined my life having her. im only 21.

ive thought about killimng myself to escape this trap vfro a long ti me.

Maybe breeders do have a point when they say we haven’t experienced “real wuv.” I can honestly say I’ve never loved something so much that I contemplated ending my own life to get away from it.

May 26, 2020
Hey stupid, it took you 5 crotchturds to figure out spermdonor is abusive? This sow is too stoopid and should have been sterilized. And where did this 18 year old waste of oxygen learn this behaviour from? stupid bint

Y’all. I’m a mom of five. Divorcing from an abusive ass. On my own. Not much phases me. You fell? Are you bleeding? Need stitches or can we glue it? That kind of non phased.

My almost 18 year old son went out walking tonight. Has his cell with him. Social distance walking with a few friends.

And then the alerts go off that there’s a murderer in our neighborhood. Legit ran from another state and was seen about three miles away. Double murderer.

This kid will NOT come home. Just outright refuses. Says he’s fine. Not to worry. But doesn’t have his house key. Which means I can’t lock the door.

Which means I’m fucking phased now. Losing my shit freaking out full blown what the fuck.

I’m going to kill him as long as he’s alive

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 26, 2020
Haha, it speaks volumes about how happy that 18-year-old must be at home when he'd rather take his chances with a murderer wandering around. But hey, if all I had to look forward to when I went home was four screaming siblings, an abusive father and this retard who married him, I'd probably be wishing someone would gut me in an alley too.

Moos bitching about people who liken pet ownership to having kids.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/gr190t/having_a_dog_is_not_the_same_as_having_a_kid/

I will agree that it's not the same, mainly because having pets actually brings happiness, unlike children. And pets will actually love you, not just be affectionate because you feed them like kids are. But don't you fucking DARE say how hard it is to be a pet owner to a mommy, and especially don't call yourself a "dog mom" or "cat mom" or whatever because "mom" is a sacred title that you earn by turning your vagina into your own personal Grand Canyon and not sleeping for two decades.

But it's perfectly fine for them to ditch the dumplings with Meemaw and say they're "childfree" for the weekend.

Pets can be a handful too, especially if they're elderly, sick, or special needs. Moos only try to take care of their kids because they "have to," but the moment an animal became inconvenient, they'd kick it outside to fend for itself. I guarantee you anything Mooing would be as easy for them as pet care if they could do the same bare minimum that they do for their animals, which is feeding them the cheapest garbage food, never taking them to the doctor for any reason, and having the option to abandon them without legal repercussions or paperwork like a dog or cat.

Can you imagine what it would be like if Moos could just heave their kids out the back door because they got tired of them without fear of judgment or arrest? There'd be packs of feral brats roaming the streets.
Huh. I have a 3 1/2 month old Dalmatian puppy and she's a fuckton of work. I just adore her to pieces, but she needs a lot of structure, proper feedings, vet trips for her shots, playtime, rest time, exercise time and training time. She's also high energy and needs attention most of the day.

I also have my birds, one of which I've had for nearly ten years and he calls me "Mummy". I also have my rescue teal and she's living a beautiful, free life. She gets spoiled and loved. That's because I adore them. I'd rather dedicate my time to animals who love me and bring me joy than some little asshole who might grow up to be some whack-job.

I'll call myself WHATEVER I fuckin' want, thank you very much. It's none of their business, and quite frankly, I don't even get why they would care? The only thing I can think of is that they think they're soooo special with the title of "Moo" because they sluiced it or whatever, that they're afraid that someone else may use it in their own way that has nothing to do with the misery and burden of being an actual moo.
May 27, 2020
My SIL just got a puppy. This is the same person that got rid of her cat when the kid was born because it “got into everything.” The cat had not ever been to the vet and hadn’t even been fixed. I feel bad for the dog, but at this point I try not to get involved anymore.

May 27, 2020
Teen Moo shocked that her similarly aged baby-daddy has zero interest in parenting.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/gr21r8/are_guys_just_like_that/

No, this isn't just a "guy thing." Depending on how teenaged these two are, they may still both be kids themselves (like 15-16 instead of 18-19). What teen guy wants to settle down and fawn over a loaf?

Dumbass
It feels like my boyfriend spends 90% of the time playing video games instead of being a partner and a parent. He doesn't open up to me about his feelings even though I reach out to him and he doesn't seem interested in how I feel.

That's because he's not. Oh sure, he said he wanted to stick around and be a partner/parent, but that often doesn't mean shit coming out of the mouth of a horny teenager. It's easy to say it, but the second they have to put their money where their mouths are, they often do jack shit.

I don't know what she expected. For the guy to grow up overnight? Bitch please, he wouldn't care if you and the kid got run over by a bus and if he's ignoring the kid five months after its birth, odds are he's not going to start paying it any mind any time soon. Making a kid doesn't magically turn you into a responsible, devoted parent.

When it becomes a mobile toddler and starts interrupting or fucking with his video games, then he'll interact with it... by screaming at it and slapping it because his games are worth more to him than the kid. But I'm sure Moo will stick around because a child should have both parents, even if one or both don't want to be parents.
May 28, 2020
Cambion
That's because he's not. Oh sure, he said he wanted to stick around and be a partner/parent, but that often doesn't mean shit coming out of the mouth of a horny teenager. It's easy to say it, but the second they have to put their money where their mouths are, they often do jack shit.

I interpret a teenage boy's decision to "stick around" as a vote for regular sex, possibly moderated by og-dick-werks egotism and fear of social condemnation (if his parents are religious or there's an inheritance involved). Meanwhile, I think teenage girls make the decision to keep accidental pregnancies based a bit on wanting to play with dolls (dressing them up in clothes, picking a name), with a possible dash of fear of social condemnation (if coming from a religious family), but mostly for demonstrating adult status. I've met so many girls who can't wait to get married and have babies, because they think that people will treat them like adults if they have the classic trappings of an adult life. They associate being respected as an adult not with hard-won knowledge and skills, but with externally resembling adults.

A whole lot of fail, in which the teen boys might actually be the more realistic of the two, despite the high probability of the sex drying up.
May 28, 2020
you do not have to read many stories in BM to see the fail, total fail, and utter stupidity. you bred 3 times with this? thanks for spreading the mental and your stupidity around cow. you are working through it. you have a 14 year old. how long have you been working through it. or are you even too stupid to learn.

Husband just threw a bitch fit
man rant
So my wonderful husband (he's an asshole who is bipolar and has a ton of problems, but we are working through it all) just threw the BIGGEST bitch fit I've ever witnessed... and we have a toddler and 14 year old and a baby. Over what you ask? His mother forking playstation and me pausing the internet on it because he spends WAY TOO MUCH time on it. His mom was here from Vegas over the weekend and he was literally on the game for 4 hours whilst she was here... and she's just sitting there watching him. WHY? His mother is a complete moron, because he does that shit to me and I disconnect the internet. She just sits there like a good lap DOG.

I paused the internet on it a few days ago after we got into an argument over him being on the game and not completing his homeowners class (I know, crazy to buy a house with a monster) and today he finally finished it so he thinks he should reward himself with who knows how many hours of game play. I'm working from home, and still have a few hours left. Do you think he'd be like, let me cook dinner, or clean the house, or help our older boy with the kids? NOPE. Let me play this stupid fucking game. He literally went POSTAL. Screaming at me, "I'M NOT A KID" Oh, dear husband, YOU ARE. Children (not all) act bat shit crazy when they don't get their way. They act that way because they are CHILDREN and their fucking brain isn't developed all the way.

Why is it so acceptable for men to play video games for HOURS? I saw them stupid tik tok videos where the girl would walk in the room and drop her towel, every single man was playing a video game. Every one of them! My friends husband who I admire, plays fucking video games?

My hubs doesn't play them for fun, he gets violent and screams at the TV. He punches tables. Which is why I am so against them (I know, he's probably in the minority with being an animal whilst playing and not every man acts that way)

He literally told me, turn the game back on or you can buy that house on your own.... LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK???

Sorry bromos, I vent A LOT. But this really got me. Like, seriously? He stormed out of the house, got in his car, and sped off like a bitch. This man needs help, and does not want to get it. I have dreams of slitting his throat and suffocating him.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

May 28, 2020
'I've met so many girls who can't wait to get married and have babies, because they think that people will treat them like adults if they have the classic trappings of an adult life. They associate being respected as an adult not with hard-won knowledge and skills, but with externally resembling adults.....
Yurble

this. and the fat belly and sex trophy to demonstrate how grown up they are. shallow, egotistical, and sad. frankly, should be ignored for the trash they usually are

and just to solidify 'stupid little girl spreading and sprogging, did not read for more than a minute and found this example from BM

I am now a single mommy

Never thought my life would go in this direction. I tried to have a talk with my boyfriend (not ready to call him an ex yet) about our life and our future and our parenting. He ended up confessing he didn't want to be a dad and didn't like the way our relationship is when there's a baby in the way. We fought and it was really bad (partially my fault). Me and my baby are moving into my mom's house and boyfriend is helping move all of my/baby's shit out of his place. He was my first boyfriend and this is my first breakup. I'm so tired and in shock but almost feel relieved that the tension between me and my boyfriend led somewhere and didn't just continue building up. Not ready for the judgement/to be a statistic. So tired. So ready for today to be over so me and my baby can settle at my mom's and I can focus on my baby again.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

twocents
I paused the internet on it a few days ago after we got into an argument over him being on the game and not completing his homeowners class (I know, crazy to buy a house with a monster) and today he finally finished it so he thinks he should reward himself with who knows how many hours of game play. I'm working from home, and still have a few hours left. Do you think he'd be like, let me cook dinner, or clean the house, or help our older boy with the kids? NOPE. Let me play this stupid fucking game. He literally went POSTAL. Screaming at me, "I'M NOT A KID" Oh, dear husband, YOU ARE. Children (not all) act bat shit crazy when they don't get their way. They act that way because they are CHILDREN and their fucking brain isn't developed all the way.

Something that stood out to me immediately is the part I've put in bold. So, because this duh is so fucking useless, she's leaning on her oldest son to play daddy with his siblings. WTF?? I'll say this, at least this moo is an equal opportunity idiot, most breeders with a teenage son won't force them to babysit/care for their siblings - they'll only do that if they have a teenage daughter. But regardless, it's not acceptable to shove your oldest kid into a caregiver role! That's YOUR job as moo and duh!

I hope that older kid goes to a college out of state and doesn't cave into moo guilt of "but I neeeeeed you!"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login