Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
July 05, 2020
whooopeee fucking dooo. you still are in diapers

I put on my big girl pants today..

So I have been estranged from my family for about 8 years and today I decided enough is enough, I am done putting up with being treated like a servant by my boyfriend/baby daddy (who kindly wrote my name as C U Next Tuesday on a paper yesterday) so I reached out to my Uncle who has a lot of connections in the area that I’m from and he and I are going to have a sit down meeting to make a 5 year plan for me so that I can get on my feet and become the independent women I used to be 4 years ago.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 05, 2020
I don't see what's wrong with so-called "aggressive" parenting. Unless the Duh is being legitimately verbally abusive or beating the kid to a pulp, he's not being aggressive. He's being firm. He probably just wants to make sure the kid doesn't turn into a brat from Moo's pussified attempts at discipline. I don't see a problem slapping a kid on the ass if they act like a shit when they should be asleep.

Moo
Afterward I told him he was too aggressive, yelling at her like you would a dog that shit on the carpet.

That's basically how it should be treated. Kids are stupid, especially at that age, and they need discipline that's quick, effective and easy to grasp. Time-outs can be ineffective. Spanking and yelling are not abusive - spanking and yelling in excess are. If he's just in a constant state of screaming at the kid or hitting her, then yes, there's a fucking problem. But striking a little fear into her with a loud voice or a smack on the ass are not bad things. It could also be that he didn't want a kid and is taking out his anger on her. It's kind of hard to tell when we're only getting Moo's side.

And Moo will no longer have any right to bitch about how uninvolved Duh is either because she made it clear his parenting was not satisfactory and now it's all gonna be her problem. I'm sure she will still bitch because Moos gonna moo no matter what.
Is this a joke? Single moo is brewing brat #6 and complaining that her family is anti-child. Long diatribe ahead:

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/hm5oa8/my_entire_family_is_antichild_but_thats_normal/
July 06, 2020
I would be very interested as to what that family really thinks of bimbo with #6. Perhaps all they're seeing is a welfare queen. What she live on? alimony and child support? sounds like a useless bint

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
There are probably 6 different fathers too.
July 06, 2020
Yeah, it sounds to me like the Moo with 6 kids grew up in a household with at least one parent who really didn't want to be a parent. The childfree brothers probably keep their distance because they don't want to be hit up for free brat-sitting.

She sounds butt-hurt that her famblee doesn't worship at the altar of the uterus. And yeah, I see no mention of a father to this gaggle of half a dozen kids, so my guess is they are all half-siblings to one another because Moo is a dumbass.

If she hates their behavior so much, why does she not sever ties with them? It sounds like neither party would miss the other. Moo needs to get it through her head that not everyone likes kids, and that even family is not obligated to lurve her litter, so stop fucking exposing her kids to family that she feels treats her and her kids badly. I know that probably sucks because it's family, but do what you gotta do!
July 07, 2020
When your brother lives 3 blocks from you and doesn't even have your phone number saved on his phone, isn't that a hint? Time to accept reality instead of expecting people to be what they aren't. Every time she tries to push her kids onto family that isn't interested, she's just hurting her kids. I don't know how she can be going to therapy and not realize that she can either have the relationship the other people want to have, or she can have no relationship with them, but what she can't do is make them be the kind of people she wants.

That's advice for any human, without even getting into what I think of people who have 6 children.
It made me happy that she was experiencing a sort of "reverse discrimination" towards her reproductive choices to what childfree people experience. The shoe is on the other foot now, eh moo?
toraneko
There are probably 6 different fathers too.

It seems there are only two, according to this tiny hint at them toward the end of the post:

Now im sitting here asking myself if exposing my kids to this bs is worth it. I know its not and both of my kids dads have been relentless in telling me I need to get away from them for my own sanity, its just hard.
I admit I didn't get past the first few whiny sentences of that tome. It looked to be mostly a bunch of rationalizing for why she's great and the family sucks.
toraneko
I admit I didn't get past the first few whiny sentences of that tome. It looked to be mostly a bunch of rationalizing for why she's great and the family sucks.

Can't say I blame you, this bitch just goes on and on about how awesome her kids are and how shitty her family is (given her description of her childhood, one wonders why she thought they would be any different after she bred).

I manage to plough through shite like this purely for the potential pay off.
July 07, 2020
Moo won’t stop talking about how perfect her kids are, which tells me that they are most likely anything but. My guess is that her brothers might have been somewhat supportive at first, but at some point during her journey of being a single mom six times over they got tired of humoring her.

This was also a huge red flag:

Moo

So whatever I went home, cried, talked to my kids about how important it was to me that they support eachother and they made me a terrific impromptu mothers day scavenger hunt instead.

Sounds like she’s using her kids as therapy because her family isn’t what she imagined them to be.. I’m also guessing that’s why she keeps making more children. Making a child be responsible for mommy’s mental health is a good way to ensure that child grows up with his/her own set of mental health issues.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Massive grammatically challenged wall of regret:

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/hnt52e/my_9_yr_old_son_is_unbelievably_unbearable_when/

Little girl was already in the system when she "fell pregnant" to a violent criminal at 15. Now kid is a holy terror and she is "sick" and can't tolerate him anymore, but loves him so much!
July 09, 2020
As she is a graduate of the system I can get why she doesn’t want to send him to the same fate, but it would probably be best for everyone at this point.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
July 09, 2020
fell pregnant. I am getting to the point this phrase nauseates me. invented by brainless shit for a head mootards

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

July 09, 2020
Toraneko: that 9 year old is a fucking psychopath. with any luck he'll cross a bigger kid with no compulsions about beating his brains out. right at the end she talks to him. where do these mindless bints think that will do anything.
one thing to say, this girls upbringing was HORRID. These familys are nothing but cesspools of amorality and evil.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Getting the shit kicked out of him is the only way he'll learn at this point, although it'll probably only serve to make him more of a future criminal.
July 09, 2020
I hate that phrase too because it absolves the woman of blame. She "fell" pregnant, like it's an accident. Though to be fair, it sounds like she was in a pretty abusive relationship and the guy probably picked her because she'd be an easy lay/target. The brat's father kept her locked in the house so she wouldn't abort or give the kid away and he abused her while pregnant and after the kid was born.

She does admit she regrets not giving the kid up for adoption because he's all she had and she just couldn't! Now she's also disabled to boot. It sounds like this woman really really got a shit hand dealt to her and just plain wasn't a great parent. Kids generally don't turn out like her asshole son did by accident - the kid is a shit and is very argumentative and really really sounds like a sociopath or narcissist.

And if the Duh is such a piece of shit (and he is), why does she allow the brat to continue seeing him? She claims it was to show him that Duh's example was bad, and here he is acting precisely like his abusive lunatic father. If Moo is bedridden, I highly doubt all her child's needs are being met. People mention taking the fuckstain to a doctor, but if he thinks he's right and everyone else is wrong, how could he possibly be rehabilitated or medicated? Anti-social disorder and narcissism are some of the only mental disorders that have no treatment options.

She really, really needs to give the kid away. She is in no shape to properly raise him and I don't doubt he'll hurt her when he gets older and she has no way to discipline him or give him structure when she's disabled.

People suggest respite care. LOL do they really think anyone would put up with this brat even with payment? His own family doesn't even want to see him because he's such a shit. The kid needs to be in a group home and nowhere else, but I know how hard it is to get one's child into one even if it's urgent.
Can you still send insufferable brats to boarding school?
July 10, 2020
this kid needs to be institutionalized imo. better would be to have him lost permanently. he will only end up killing lot of innocent people before the law catches up, if ever. no boarding school will take that piece of shit

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

July 14, 2020
twocents
by the way, there are updates. stupid sow is planning on seeing a lawyer in the space of an hour from the latest post.
what a selfish, crazy goddam moosow. and those children are defectos from the sound of it. husband doesn't understaaaaand her. boo fucking hoo. probably doesn't want to listen to the shit pouring out of her pie hole. and she will totally destroy these kids. she's going through sooooo much. yeah. thanks for inflicting yourself on your husband (don't stick your dick in crazy) and the hapless victims of your baby rabies.

Not every mindfucked Moo starts out as mindfucked. The mindfuck can happen during or after pregnancy, and sometimes, mindfucks happen mid-adulthood.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Check out the passive aggression in this post all because "childless" relative made the mistake of giving her brat a gift that included small parts. And I'm assuming "Miss eight" is 8 years old and hopefully not still dumb enough to eat toys.

My best friend, god bless her, sent us a big package for the fun of it and happened to coincide with Miss Eight's birthday. She took great care to choose a small present for each of us. For Miss Eight she included a nanoblock building kit. I've never heard of nanoblocks, but they're basically like someone was looking at legos like, "This are great, but what if we made them smaller!"

The largest block is smaller than my vitamin pill! The smallest block is the would fit in the lowercase O. The best thing I can say about them is that they're not a choking hazard... They'd pass right through! I keep looking at it and giggling. I can't wait until she has kids. I'm getting them a drum kit.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/hve2bs/the_gifts_that_childless_people_send/
July 21, 2020
toraneko
Check out the passive aggression in this post all because "childless" relative made the mistake of giving her brat a gift that included small parts. And I'm assuming "Miss eight" is 8 years old and hopefully not still dumb enough to eat toys.

My best friend, god bless her, sent us a big package for the fun of it and happened to coincide with Miss Eight's birthday. She took great care to choose a small present for each of us. For Miss Eight she included a nanoblock building kit. I've never heard of nanoblocks, but they're basically like someone was looking at legos like, "This are great, but what if we made them smaller!"

The largest block is smaller than my vitamin pill! The smallest block is the would fit in the lowercase O. The best thing I can say about them is that they're not a choking hazard... They'd pass right through! I keep looking at it and giggling. I can't wait until she has kids. I'm getting them a drum kit.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/hve2bs/the_gifts_that_childless_people_send/

I can see the humor in the mother's 'revenge'...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 21, 2020
toraneko

It looks like you can’t win with moos. If you don’t shower their brat with gifts, you obviously hate their kids and are not worth having as a friend. If you pick out something cool for their brat, it will be the wrong thing and they will sneer at how foolish you are.

July 21, 2020
So why is that a bad gift if it's too small to be a choking hazard? Because the kid will probably lose all the pieces? Because the kid is too dumb to use it? That sounds like a problem with the kid, not the gift. I had a Lite Brite at that age and managed to only lose a few pegs in the carpet. Nothing is ever good enough for a Moo, so there is no sense at all trying to make them happy.

And of course there's the cute assumption that the friend is going to have kids so she can send the friend's brats a noisy annoying toy. Sounds like this friend lives quite a distance away - is this Moo really going to pay to ship a fucking drum set to wherever the friend lives for the sake of revenge, considering how stingy Moos are?

Moo who lost it on her asshole family for not eating brat slop she made.

I did it. I snapped. Dinner time has become the worst time of day with my kids. Every dinner they complain. “This is gross!” “I want chicken nuggets!” “I don’t want to eat this!”. Usually, I’m calm. Okay, that’s fine.

Tonight? Nope. I snapped. I made them a delicious tatertot casserole. I’ve been having a shit day and the hubs and I have been arguing over finances due to my frugality and I just lost it. “I don’t want this! This looks bad!” I took their plates. Smashed them down on the counter and yelled, “Fine! Don’t eat! You two are so incredibly spoiled, ungrateful, and rude! Do you know that there’s millions of kids who don’t even get dinner?! Leave the damn table!” My husband’s face... omg. He didn’t say a word. My kids didn’t say a word.

It felt good. Back to calm tomorrow.

Not that I don't think her reaction wasn't warranted because they all sound like they needed an earful (and honestly, what kind of a moron complains about their partner trying to save them money?), but if everyone's gonna be such a fucking critic, just stop cooking for them! Tell them to make their own fucking food if they're going to behave like this! Maybe she sucks at cooking and there's no shame in that, so why waste time and effort on people who complain about your food?

This is one of the biggest reasons I refuse to breed - I know for a fact that every single fucking meal is a battle and/or an argument. Junior is hungry, but doesn't want what I made because it looks funny or smells funny or isn't chicken nuggets or some other bullshit reason. So you don't feed him and he whines for the rest of the day about how hungry he is, but still refuses to eat perfectly good food because he's a spoiled bastard. Or he'll eat half of something and then say he doesn't like it. Or he'll decide that he suddenly hates his favorite food and won't touch it and "needs" something else, but by the time you get the new food for them, they decide they no longer want it and instead want their favorite food because they love it again. And that's not even autistic kids - that's normal kids! Awtards are even worse about food. Some autistic kids honest to god develop scurvy these days because they only eat one or two foods.

I hate wasting food, and I cringe to think about how much perfectly good food is thrown away because the kids are picky eaters. I would gladly let ungrateful asshole kids starve to Ethiopian levels if they're going to turn their noses up at everything like prissy little pissants.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login