Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
November 10, 2020
Why do women breed with these losers? Why don't women be so much more choosy when it comes to the father of their kids? Was falling on his cock worth a life of misery??

https://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jrvha8/spent_thousands_on_a_chillinggaming_room_just_for/

We've (21F, 22M) had issues before and the line was crossed long time ago. I just couldn't believe he could get any worse. But he did.

Since our son (4 months) is sharing the room with us and we live with my parents we had no privacy or our own space. The pandemic and quarantining also didn't help with the living space. We had no break from my parents or the baby.

If our son slept he slept in our room where our consoles, pcs and tv are. So whenever we had free time for our hobbies we couldn't actually do them because our son would wake up from any sound and our PS4 is wheezing over the tv audio itself.

So, all these months were spent scrolling on our phones in the living room next to our parents doing fucking nothing when we finally had time.

I decided I had enough of that shit and that I can't live like this forever. So I finished an unfinished room that wasn't in use and turned it into my chill zone.

I spent thousands. My own money. Not a penny from my bf. I bought a whole new tv, a new couch, coffee table and tv set. A couple of closets and decorated the walls fully in my taste. Moved consoles and pcs there. Everything is perfect for my physical and emotional needs. I couldn't be happier how it turned out.

Except... I don't get to fucking use it at all.

My boyfriend decided he's going to be there 24/7 and that instead of being with me and the baby during the night, or ever, he's gonna sleep on that new couch and completely ignore his duties as a father all together.

I wanted to have my cousins over occasionally because I finally have space to invite them in and spend time with them. Nope. My bf is gonna sleep there all day, every fucking day.

The room has existed for 2 weeks now. Guess who's a 24/7 caretaker to our son? Yeah. Me.

Night duty? Me. Morning duty? Me. Afternoon? Me. Evening? Me.

I ask him to watch him for an hour so I can drink my coffee in peace and as soon as our son cries, preferably mid coffee and just as I lighted my cig I hear this fucker in the distance;

"Baaabee..."

Fuck. You.

My baby isn't even the problem. I love being with him. I love taking care of him. I don't mind having him 24/7.

But what I can't fucking stand is that useless sack of shit doing fucking nothing for days, not being able to parent for an hour without me and occupying my only personal space to fucking sleep there. While I can't even take a fucking shit in peace.

He's already ruined the couch. He stretched a part already by sleeping on it like a whale and now that area is all weird.

The couch was the most expensive thing in that room.

I got in there with our son a few times to, you know, experience the fucking room I paid for. I went in there with a bottle and fed our son there and this bitch had the audacity...

"What are you doing? He's gonna ruin the couch. Spit or puke milk on it. This isn't a baby-feeding-room."

With an offended tone he said it.

Really? He can fucking shit on it for all I care. I fucking paid for it.

2 fucking weeks of this bullshit. No help. Not that it was any better before. But when he actually slept with me in the same room I could manage to get him up from bed and make him take care of our son since he was literally crying next to him.

Now even that doesn't happen since he basically moved to that room and pretends he doesn't hear him crying.

My dad can't stand his guts. I can't stand his guts. My mother pitties me and helps me instead.

I kept thinking, the only good thing left about him is that he occasionally takes over parenting so I can relax. That was the only remaining quality he had after treating me like shit and talking to me like a retard.

Now even that is out of the window and I have absolutely no fucking use of him. He's even unemployed and constantly using his mental health as excuse to do jack shit.

I'm fucking bipolar and suffer from depression. That still doesn't give me the right to ditch all responsibility on my partner and act like my child doesn't exist.

No respect for me. No care in the world for his son. Can't even make me cum. Fuck.

Always playing some kind of victim. I'm the bitch. I'm "abusing" him. Apparently, telling him he's a horrible father is abuse my ladies. Him ignoring his son's cries isn't abuse or neglect. Me pointing out his behaviour is abusive of me.

Also, the food is never good enough for him. Not a single time he liked our cooking.

Fuck you, you don't get to complain. You don't even know how to cook.

Fuck. Fuck you, you gaslighting narcissistic piece of shit.

Hasn't bought him a single fucking pack of formula. No diaper pack. Has 50k sitting on his bank account and hasn't bought him shit. Every piece of clothing I bought him he complained that it's "silly" or that I treat him like a dog.

What. The. Fuck.

Dressing him up in a jacket with teddy ears is not treating him like a dog. It's the other fucking way around. People dressing dogs like kids is the weird fucking part. Not how I dress my son.

I could go on forever about this manchild.

I'm fucking DONE. This cunt is gonna get yeeted out soon and he has no idea.

I'm done with you, motherfucker. DONE.

I thought he would grow up because he's a father, but fuck, was I wrong.

Fuck this. Once a manchild, always a manchild.

I'm done with him. I'm done with men. I'm fucking bi. I'll go find myself a single mother with 5 kids. Even that would be preferable.

Fuck.
November 10, 2020
Hahaha, that's fantastic. Moo built herself the mommy equivalent of a man cave and her useless boyfriend decided to take it over to escape from her and Junior. I don't really know what she expected, to be honest. Manbabies will work harder to get away from their partners and kids than they ever would being involved in their lives.

She says she's gonna boot his ass out, but I know that won't happen. She'll try, but he'll whine and beg to stay and probably fuck her (and get her pregnant because isn't that what always happens?) and be a real sweetheart to her to soften her up so she'll keep him around. And she will because she'll think that maybe he's finally changed, and he might be a tolerable human being for a couple weeks, tops. Then surprise, it'll turn out he hasn't changed a bit and she'll come back to bitch some more about him.

This kid doesn't stand a chance, between Duh's potentially made-up mental illnesses/chronic laziness and Moo's legitimate mental disorders.
November 11, 2020
If they have all this money, why are they living with her parents?
November 11, 2020
I cannot understand why she would want to have a relationship with this lump, much less a kid.

And Medusa brings up a good point. I suspect the answer is that some modern parents are pussified enablers to the extreme.

In this particular story I am really surprised she has a father in the house. She wrote that her father "loathes" this male pimple, so why is he staying? In what universe would a 40 or 50 something guy let a 20 something live in the house rent free with no job, particularly one who knocked up his daughter and refuses to support his kid?

Based on what she wrote, that her mother pitties (sic) her, I suspect GrandMoo is shouting down her pussified husband and wanting everyone to stay because BAYBEE.

Everyone in this family has a serious spinal problem, most especially the girl. (Hasn't earned the title of grown up woman.) She should have no problem reminding this lout that she paid for this stuff and it's hers, and that should be the beginning of the conversation: get a fucking job, you loser, support your kid, etc.

ETA: And the parunts are spineless too. They need to tell the daughter: you wanted to have a kid, now you'd better find a way to support the kid. Particularly because you bred with a loser, you need to grow up, get a job and pay rent or better yet, GTFO. She's a single moo she she is probably eligible for all kinds of benefits and handouts.

But like Peace said, I guess she's so desperate for a dick to fall on that she's willing to put up with anything.
November 11, 2020
dad despises the duhhdy. moo is all sappy, spineless, and gaga asshat.
she's stupid beyond belief: crazy tends to attract crazy, does not have to be same type
healthy males, after a while, will dump a nutty woman.
leaving whackabitch with the barrel bottom scrapers.
bed. made. lie. loses what she paid on. boo hoo moo hoo.
i have no sympathy anymore save for the kid who is triple damned.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 12, 2020
So if the author and her delightful boyfriend are living with her parents and her father hates the boyfriend and he's a lazy deadbeat, why doesn't he kick the guy out? Moo gets no say in whether or not he stays there because it's not her house. But at this point, he might be able to claim squatters rights if they try to toss him out.

Duh knows he's got a sweet deal in this hell hole. He got to commandeer a freshly furnished room to get away from his pesky girlfriend, kid and her parents 24/7, he's sitting on 50 large in his bank account that is all his, and he can get away with living rent free as well as remaining voluntarily unemployed so long as he fakes mental illness.

I'd say Moo could go out of her way to be a colossal bitch to him in an effort to drive him away, but manbabies are like bedbugs - very hard to get rid of. He already thinks she's "abusing" him because he has a victim complex, so if she honestly treats him like crap, he'll probably tell everyone what a bitch she's being to him "for no reason" to get everyone on his side. He'll do about a hundred possible things ranging from telling the whole world what a cunt his girlfriend is to being a dick to her and the kid to throwing screaming mantrums... but he won't leave.

Love all the other Moos telling the author she deserves better. I'm sure she does as a person, but who is going to date a 21 year old with an infant? If she leaves this shit stain she calls a boyfriend, she'll probably shack up with someone just like him because no reasonable man her age will want anything to do with her. And she got all the butthurts because r/childfree picked up her sob story and made fun of her.
Wowie, what a dumpster fire...
I sure do feel sorry for the kid, being raised by these sort of whakos.
It mildly amused me, that the lazy squatting dickwielder took over her oh-so-amazing hobby room.
I can only repeat what's been said - boo hoo moo hoo.
She shoud've thought before breeding...but hey, that would require a brain.

But of course she has to hate on people who dress up their pets for fun... I think I can smell a lil jealousy there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
November 12, 2020
Cambion
And she got all the butthurts because r/childfree picked up her sob story and made fun of her.

She deleted everything, but reddit is forevaaaaaa! samurai

https://www.removeddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jrvha8/spent_thousands_on_a_chillinggaming_room_just_for/

smoking smiley
November 12, 2020
Another man-baby story. Duh gets himself a shiny new PS5 and he's not only upset that Moo isn't more "excited" for him, but also because his kids are "ruining his big day" by existing.

Nothing wrong with being excited about getting a new console, but I can only assume this guy cares more about the console than he does any of the humans he lives with. Why would you marry and breed with someone this obsessed with video games? Or this obsessed with anything? Just wait until one of the dumplings so much as looks at the PS5 the wrong way - Duh will beat the offending child within an inch of its life and Moo will be back asking if couples counseling will be good to pursue after he fractures their child's skull.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jt6opk/this_ps5_is_going_to_be_the_death_of_me/

I
Derp derp
t is just another excuse for a grown man that I married to act like a child. Also an excuse to ignore our actual children and leave me to deal with all of their fighting and misbehaving all on my own.

It was delivered an hour ago and I am 100% over it.

Oh, but I am not being supportive because apparently I should be excited for him about a childish $500 purchase. “I will remember this the next time you get new shoes or something.”

The kids are being wild and just now he told them that they are ruining his big day. “You are making this the worst day ever for me new game console.”

I am glad he is excited, but his obsession and demands that everyone else be excited about it too are very unattractive.
November 13, 2020

On weekends he plays most of the day. He would every day except he has to go to work on Monday-Friday.

Of course these types always have multiple kids.
November 13, 2020
bell_flower
Of course these types always have multiple kids.

Yes, but they don't usually all share DNA.

This one's still moping over a clump 2 years after the fact and husband is unsympathetic. She claims losing a 7 week old clump is more traumatising than his losing a parent to cancer.

In 2018, I had a missed miscarriage. I think about it often and at times it catches me off guard and I cry about it.

At the time, we hadn't planned a baby and I wasn't sure if I wanted a baby, but one day I decided that actually, yes, I really did want this baby.

That day, I started bleeding. Only a small amount. Honestly to most medical professionals it was negligible.

I had a scan some weeks later which determined the heartbeat previously found had stopped, and I opted for inpatient medical treatment.

My husband stayed one night, but then found the chair too uncomfortable so went home.

We haven't really spoken about it since then but I have thought about it at least once a day since.

I do just cry at the thought of having someone around that I love as much as my son.

Over the past few days some things have come to a head. My husband has asked what's up and I've told him it's about this miscarriage.

He doesn't understand my grief and says it's nothing. I hardly knew this baby. It happened so early I shouldn't even still be grieving.

He then compared it to his mum dying of cancer and said he knew her for 20 years, so I shouldn't feel this way about something I never even got to know.

I explained it's not comparable.

He's told me on the past that before he and his siblings came along, his mum miscarried twins. I tried to explain that you can't compare losing a baby to losing a parent, but the grief was still real.

He got really angry and said that it's stupid that I grieve over a fucking stupid fetus when people are dying every day who have real connections.

He tried saying. Without the miscarriage we wouldn't have our beautiful son. I know this, but he doesn't understand that it's not that I don't want my son. It's just that I can't believe I lost a baby.

All night I've done nothing but cry and beg that he stops talking unless it's with compassion.

I've begged that someone who understands how I'm feeling would talk to me, so I could have a cuddle and talk but I just don't know any body.

He says I've drunk too much (possibly. I've had a bottle of wine), but I'm never open about my grief. Because he would act the way he has tonight.

At the minute I can't stop bearing about pregnant people. I've always firmly been one and done, but I just can't stop grieving the baby I lost. Even if it was early. It was 7 weeks 3 days.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jt7gif/my_husband_does_not_care_about_my_past/
November 13, 2020
re: the dud who uses gaming room 24/7:

I'm reading the OP and it just amazes me they can't amuse themselves in any other way before she built this expensive room, other than scrolling. Pick up a book! Take up a hobby....such as....planning out and cooking recipes for the entire family....knitting for yourself and the kid....some side biz that u could maybe makes some money in....the occassional dog walking gig for neighbors....mowing lawns! Geez, boring people are bored, as they say.

Gosh, it really is a phenomenon w/ these young duds and the gaming. Nothing wrong w/ it, but it is just so all consuming and time-wasting when your kid is right in your space. Remember when Duds when out with the boys, drinking and partying to avoid their domestic lives??? That's obviously unhealthy too, but this seems incredible to sit in another room for 8-20 hours a day, and avoid everyone. At least the other is social, while gaming may be fun, but it does seem to be frittering away hours to days to weeks of time. But I'm sure if you asked him, he LOVES kid and is a joy to be a Dud.

https://www.removeddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jrvha8/spent_thousands_on_a_chillinggaming_room_just_for/
November 14, 2020
I saw the miscarriage story too. I suppose I may not understand how it feels to mourn a lost pregnancy because for me, such a thing would be a celebratory event if I knew I was knocked up. But mourning what was essentially a late period after two years is not healthy, especially when this big fat whiner has a born, living child! Yet she's gonna sit and cry over the one that died when it wasn't even a fetus yet!

Not to mention I don't think men generally grieve over miscarriages like women do (if at all), even if they want the kid. Women who want to be pregnant do likely have a stronger emotional connection to the thing growing inside them, so has it occurred to Moo that he just doesn't feel as strongly about her "loss" as she does because he wasn't the host to the coveted parasite? Or that maaaaaaybe people grieve differently? Or that maybe some people grieve over things that are worth grieving over?

Moo would do well to do some telehealth visits with a shrink if she's still whining over a clump that quit growing two years ago because to still be hanging on to this grief after so long cannot be healthy. She was just less than two months along - a lot of women don't even know they're pregnant by that point!
November 14, 2020
Imagine having to go through all this trouble just to fucking SLEEP. This is why any child in my care wouldn't live to see its first birthday. Anybody fucks with my sleep to this extent for this length of time is getting murdered.

With sleep like this for years on end, it's no wonder breeders look 20 years older than their actual age. No fucking thank you, I'll take dying alone in a nursing home if it means I can enjoy sleeping for more than 10 minutes at a time for a few decades.

Also, notice that the brat slept just fine for Granddad. Probably because he doesn't do the hours-long cuddling horse shit that Moo does. Sounds to me like the kid has Moo wrapped around his manipulative, snot-encrusted finger. And it's gonna become a weekly fixture - I wonder how long it'll take to become bi-weekly, every weekend, every other day and eventually ever day. Peepaw doesn't know what he's gotten himself into - he just signed up as a volunteer on-call babysitter.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jtftdg/i_slept_and_it_was_glorious/

Moo
My 15 month old is dropping his second nap and his sleep has been all messed up for weeks. He was waking up at 4:30 still tired and just when we resolved that the time change hit. For the last two weeks he’s been up in the middle of the night. Wednesday night he was up from 1:20-3:40 - he dozes on and off alternating with singing and dancing and goofing off - IN THE BED! I can snuggle and rock him and he just cuddles in with his eyes wide open for an hour and doesn’t fall asleep. Then my four year old woke me at 4:10 and I just cried. It’s been weeks of interrupted sleep, up for hours in the middle of the night and I’m so furious at the baby when he won’t just fall asleep. The worst is that I never know when I fall asleep if it’s going to be 4 minutes or 4 hours. It feels like psychological torture.

So my dad offered to take the baby for the night. Seriously. My parents are really close (within sight/walking distance) so I bathed him, gave him a bottle and sent him over at bedtime. My mom wants nothing to do with overnight wakings (she has a really hard time sleeping) so she came and slept in my spare room.

It worked! I slept 7 hours with out a single interruption and then dozed for another hour before the four year old got hungry. And then (bonus!) he wanted to see his little brother so he went over there for breakfast.

I’m about to take a shower, empty the dishwasher and have a cup of coffee in peace. Best. Morning. Ever.

Tl;dr: my dad is a saint and took my sleep-challenged baby for an overnight.

Update: turns out the little one slept through the night for Grandpa. This will officially be a weekly event!
November 14, 2020
Holy crap, SLEEP is the best thing ever and EASILY one of the best things about being childfree. (Also, sex when you want it and money that is not going to support something that is bound to tell you he/she hates you and/or is pissed off at you hundreds of times over its life if you are doing the job properly.)

sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping sleeping

A couple of weeks ago I had a massage (which I can afford because....) and my therapist used CBD oil on me. That night I slept for eleven hours. Yes, lurking Breeders....11 hours. I routinely walk around with 7 or 8 or 9 under my belt and when this happens I think, this is how you are supposed to feel.

I also love getting up in a leisurely fashion, not because some brat is bothering me.

Back to topic, a lot of these Breeders get themselves in trouble with this New Age, Attachment parunting shite. When my sister told my mom that her child was "refusing" to take a nap, my mom told my sister to get a spine. Tell the brat she will have 'quiet time' to read a book or amuse herself for an hour, and quiet time was for the mom as much as for the kid. (9/10, kids fall asleep during 'quiet time.')

The Family Bed crap is ridiculous, unless you want to get divorced. One acquaintance let her kid sleep with her until she was at least 10 and unsurprisingly, she got a divorce during that time because Dud slept on the couch.

ETA: and it appears this woman is allowing her 4 year old and the one year old to sleep in the same bed with her. That does indeed sound like torture.
November 14, 2020
Cambion
But mourning what was essentially a late period after two years is not healthy, especially when this big fat whiner has a born, living child! Yet she's gonna sit and cry over the one that died when it wasn't even a fetus yet!

I swear, this is borderline child abuse. Treating the living child like they're equal to-- or even less than-- a late period has to be psychologically damaging to that poor kid.
November 18, 2020
Here's an active thread about WIC whores complaining about rude staff at the welfare office. Good for the rude staff!

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jw4oad/i_got_accused_of_lying_about_being_unemployed/

This one's husband was so traumatized by having parenthood forced on him that he started having night terrors. So of course there are multiple brats.

I am officially dragging this morning. Last night my husband woke of screaming so loud I thought he’d wake our kids and even our neighbors up. I was so scared, I didn’t know what to do other than to grab him as tight as I could and try to calm him. It was one of the scariest nights I’ve ever had. He has had some serious panic attacks at night before, all starting after our first was born 4 years ago. Each time he thinks he is having a heart attack. He always wakes me with a start, and it usually takes about 15 minutes to a half hour to get him settled. Last night, I was up for at least an hour trying to just settle myself down after settling him down. After he calmed down, he exclaimed that he didn’t really remember what happened much other than waking up screaming. The poor man is such a Type A personAlity, married to a Type B wife. He loves things done his way, and it’s been so challenging the last 4+ years for him. His job has been extremely stressful particularly right now, on top of how he never really wanted to be the bread winner, but was thrust into it because of our surprise pregnancy. He’s been having these 30yo mid life crises, and there isn’t much that can change until I can rejoin the workforce when our kids finally enter school. I’m not so sure what I was going for with this post, I just felt I had to share it, but didn’t know who to share it with. I am still a little shook from the event. I guess the plus is, that is the most non-sexual cuddling I have got in 6or so years!

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jwfh3j/husband_woke_up_screaming_last_night/
November 19, 2020
I understand that you can't make a kid sleep, but why do you need to lay down with them and snuggle them for hours and all this bullshit every time they proceed to not sleep? That sounds to me like rewarding bad behavior and all that's going to do is condition the kid to only be able to sleep with a parent in bed with them, which will lead to screaming tantrums when the parent attempts to leave.

I'm sure it's haaaaard and I don't understaaaaand, but why is it that Moo can't figure this shit out after several weeks, but her father fixed it in one night? Maybe because Peepaw doesn't take shit from a toddler? I can't imagine the hellhole my life would need to be where showering, emptying the dishwasher and having coffee is practically considered a vacation.

That Duh sounds miserable. I don't know if the brats are responsible for his state or not, but the fact the screaming night terrors and major anxiety manifested after Moo sluiced the first time seems a little too coincidental. Between the guy apparently needing things done his way all the time (which does NOT bode well with kids, who also need things done their way) and having to work a job he doesn't want to work for kids he most likely didn't want either, I can see why he's having awful anxiety/panic attacks.

So if having a kid triggered the night terrors, why did they go and have more kids? I imagine it's not like immunotherapy where you get "cured" through long-term exposure. Dumbasses. Maybe Duh would legitimately benefit from living separately from his Moo wife and kids, not only for his own sanity, but it sounds like his middle of the night screaming wakes everyone up and freaks them all out too. I can't imagine he's a good parent or enjoyable to be around if his anxiety is this bad even with Xanax and he's probably about one brat tantrum away from a nervous breakdown.
November 20, 2020
Delightful destructive toddler that likes fondling herself too.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jxcnxt/my_toddler_is_destroying_everything_including_my/

It's all wooooorth it!
So far this month, my 2 year old has —

Broken my glasses six (SIX) times. Attempted to claw my eyes because I told her to go to sleep. Refused to sleep in her room. She starts crying as soon as we walk in that direction. In a former life, my child went to bed at 7PM and slept until 9AM, while also taking a nap. I, unfortunately, cannot sleep that long. So my crabby toddler is sleeping from 9PM until 6AM. She will occasionally pass out in the couch for a short nap, but it’s very short. I can’t even get out of the bed without her noticing and losing her mind. She’s exhausted, I’m exhausted, we’re straight up not having a good time over here. Hit me several times. She laughs when I correct her. She doesn’t let me do anything. Showering? Hah. She just screams at me the entire time. Trying to do chores? Nope, she needs to be held RIGHT NOW. Oh, wait. You’re sitting down on the couch. Time to run around like a crazy person. She’s poured two bags of ground coffee all over my house. Destroyed numerous houseplants. Pulled picture frames off of the wall, then laughed hysterically when I asked her to stop. Hit our cat multiple times. Refused to wear a diaper. This wouldn’t be so bad if I could trust her to use the potty AND stop touching her vagina. She’s obsessed. She walks around saying vagina all day long and doing weird shit. I finally bought onesies and make her wear them.

I’m so tired. I just want a hot bath and a cup of hot chocolate. I don’t want to be touched for 8 solid hours. I’ve considered daycare, but it’s not a need right now. Also, I’m terrified of her hitting other children (she has a hitting problem, obviously). Oh, and I don’t trust other people around her / her around other children with her weird vagina obsession.

I’m waiting for her pediatrician to email me back because I’m worried she has sensory processing disorder and think she could benefit from occupational therapy. In the meantime, she’s passed out on top of me after slapping my face and breaking my glasses for a 7th time this month.

Many people are suggesting a sitter, daycare or a nanny. LOL do they really think anyone will want to mind this asshole child, even for money? The first time this fucker gets rough with a stranger, they'll be out the door. Also notice that Moo never once mentions any form of discipline when trying to correct her psychotic brat's behavior. If the kid faces no consequences, how can she be expected to behave better?

And what kind of person lets their kid physically abuse them? I can't speak for anyone else, but if someone hit me in the face on purpose hard enough to break my glasses, I'd break their fucking nose. I don't care how old they are. I know kids often go through phases where they hit everyone, but how can you just let them do that without consequences? And of course the child is being evaluated for a mental disorder because aren't they all? eye rolling smiley
November 20, 2020
And here's another! Apparently "feeding therapy" is a thing for awtard brats who only eat two foods and nothing else. Wat. Imagine having to pay money to teach your child how to do a basic human bodily function because they choose not to do it on their own. I honestly cannot wrap my head around this shit.

Makes me wonder if previous generations of brats pulled this shit. If so, how was it dealt with? Force feeding? Let the fuckers starve? Feed them whatever they'll eat and attempt to medicate the inevitable nutritional deficiencies?

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jxaxvu/has_anyone_put_their_child_in_feeding_therapy/

I have a nonverbal autistic 3 year old. He is underweight, below the one percentile of BMI. He's been picky always, but I tried to be calm about it thinking he will grow out of it. He eats corn taquitos, plain fast food burgers, fries, and pizza, raw broccoli and apple slices. These things he eats about a fourth of the time they are offered to him. He will eat oyster crackers, z bars(cliff bars for kids), and fairlife chocolate milk practically everytime they are offered. The only communication with food is he leads me to a cabinet with lollipops. He is obsessed with them. That is all he will eat. I make and offer him different food everyday that he doesn't eat. He also has PICA and would eat dirt all day if given the chance. He is in ABA therapy for autism but I want to put him in OT/feeding therapy. Does anybody have any experience with putting their child in that? He whines and cries and I know it is because he is hungry. Once he eats even a little bit he is in a good mood for a while. So yes any stories of people who have gone through this and if feeding therapy helped I would love to hear!
November 20, 2020
He eats corn taquitos, plain fast food burgers, fries, and pizza, raw broccoli and apple slices. These things he eats about a fourth of the time they are offered to him. He will eat oyster crackers, z bars(cliff bars for kids), and fairlife chocolate milk practically everytime they are offered.

Are those food choices really so terrible? Plain burgers, raw broccoli and apple slices? Some parents would like to have their kids eat those foods.
I wonder why feeding tubes aren’t an option. If they have such a sensory issue that they’ll starve rather than eat 99% of the food in existence and puke if they even take a bite, then they should have feeding tubes put in and they eat via nutritional shake poured into the tube. Better that than dealing with meltdowns or the fallout of the consequences of deficient nutrition.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 23, 2020
She really outdid herself marrying The Man Of The Year in this one.

The guy is a sex addict, has cheated on her numerous times and gave her an STI. And she is still sleeping with him. sex Now she is pregnant with an unwanted baby. Why do women pair up and breed with these losers?

https://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/jzgs58/i_dont_want_this_baby/

I don't want to go to this appointment. I don't want to see this baby, I don't want to hear this baby, I don't want to talk about this baby. I don't want this baby at all.

My husband is a sex addict which I found out about in July - he was "acting out" (god I hate that phrase, makes it seem like they're naughty children) with sugar babies for god knows how long. We've been together for 10 years, Wednesday is our 3 year wedding anniversary, and I'm pretty sure he's been cheating on me in different ways the whole time. But the sugar babies - before and after I had our second child in May, around my birthday in June - it supposedly didn't stop until I caught him with proof in July (dumbass left his phone unlocked). And then MY dumbass wants so badly to be loved by him that I started sleeping with him again.

And then I found out he gave me an STI. And then I found out I was pregnant again. And then I found out I actually had the STI when I gave birth in May, and no one at the hospital bothered to tell me.

So this baby just reminds me of all the shit he's been putting me through, without me even knowing it, how I married someone who was keeping this huge secret from me, who went on a "date" less than a month after we got married, and who cheated on me throughout both pregnancies and was even talking to women while I was in the hospital in labor.

And I can't do anything about anything. I'm catholic so I can't have an abortion. We not supposed to get divorced. A priest told me I "wasn't qualified" to decide if my marriage should end. I can't talk to almost anyone because my husband doesn't want relationships with my family ruined (my mom watches the babies while we work). I can't talk to coworkers, I can't talk to anyone at church, or neighbors. Only three friends know, and only one knows about this baby. And my therapist too.

Great. I just threw up because I was crying so hard. Or because morning sickness. I don't know.

I shouldn't be complaining. I know people have trouble getting/staying pregnant, and would love to have this baby. But I got pregnant with it after ONE postpartum period. I'm just Fertile Myrtle I guess.

I don't know what I need from this post, I just needed to get it off my chest. Sorry.

Comments about religion are not appreciated, didn't think I was going to have to say that.
November 23, 2020

And I can't do anything about anything. I'm catholic so I can't have an abortion. We not (sic) supposed to get divorced. A priest told me I "wasn't qualified" to decide if my marriage should end. I can't talk to almost anyone because my husband doesn't want relationships with my family ruined (my mom watches the babies while we work). I can't talk to coworkers, I can't talk to anyone at church, or neighbors. Only three friends know, and only one knows about this baby. And my therapist too.

When I read the part about being Catholic so she "can't" have an abortion I laughed out loud. Trust me, PLENTY of religious people get abortions. When I was a college freshman, I lived on a hall with a dozen young women who had all gone to the same Catholic school. They were keeping the local clinic busy.

She is actually getting some decent advice over on Reddit, and it's a good thing because an amoeba has more brains than this woman.

Gawd, the excuses! And the lack of any gumption or self-respect!

OF COURSE her husband wants her to not tell her family and "ruin" his relationship with them, SO HE CAN CONTINUE TO SCREW AROUND.

And why can't she tell people at Church? Trust me, most Churches are hotbeds of "sinful" activity, and Churchy people love to gossip just like everyone else. All she has to do is tell one person and it will be all over the church. Let the priest or others stick their nose into his business and lecture HIM about his behavior instead of lecturing her that she needs to suck it up and stay with this waste of skin.

And listening to a MALE (priest) tell you that you have to suck it up and stay in a marriage? Why would a grown woman put up with that? And as the commenters pointed out, adultery is an acceptable reason to leave a marriage, even in the Catholic church.

ETA: She added this later, "Comments about religion are not appreciated, didn't think I was going to have to say that."

Translation: Don't talk bad about my Sky Daddy so I don't have to do anything about my life.

She'll just be another stupid Moo who will birth the third baybee with this loser and expect him to change. Just like so many other Breaking Mom Morons.
November 23, 2020

My husband is a sex addict which I found out about in July

Why do "sex addicts" need to cheat? If they're addicted to sex, *and not just using addiction as an excuse to be serial cheaters*, why don't they just constantly crave sex with their partners? I only ever hear the term "sex addict" in conjunction with cheating. So are they addicted to sex, or to cheating? Because those are two very different things.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login