Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
December 28, 2020
Cambion
Also, If you're going to be "beyond pissed" because of something so trivial, maybe it's time to see a shrink. I just really fail to see what this guy did wrong or how "the whole day is fucked." Like this is the hill you want to die on? The Duh doesn't sound incompetent - it sounds like Moo is a control freak who needs things 100% her own way. Then she'll be absolutely shocked when Duh starts doing less as far as child rearing.

She did get to sleep in. All she had to do was leave with her bagel and go somewhere else for a few hours, even if it meant leaving home or locking a door in the house and not being available. Let her husband deal with figuring everything else out, including putting the kid in for a nap. Way better than going nuclear over something so trivial.
December 28, 2020
"So when nap time comes at 11 am, kiddo DOESN'T FUCKING GO TO BED LIKE NORMAL. He screams, bounces, etc. for an hour. I go in and try to rock him to sleep for 40 minutes, doesn't work. My husband has the gall to say "well, I guess we both made mistakes, mine was letting him sleep on me and yours was rocking him, because now he's more riled up than before". Bitch I was trying to fix the mistake YOU MADE."

This sounds like hovering to me. The kid is screaming because he knows he will get attention.

I remember when my sister, who was a major hovering SAHM, was whining to my mother that her kid "wouldn't" nap. My mom was like, shut that shit down. Tell the kid it's quiet time and make them stay in their room. If the kid gets up put her back. If the child is fed watered, she will be fine. (The kid was out of diapers.) Mom was like, either you train them or they train you.

Sounds simple but modern parents are determined to make life complicated. These idiots only have one brat and they sound incompetent. How did people manage a passel of brats? (They didn't hover.)

And in general this Moo sounds SO bitter about getting every minute of no-brat time that she DESERVES because she's raising the brat. Gosh I thought it was all so wonderful to be a Moo?

If she doesn't stop hovering over her husband she will get to do it all herself.
December 28, 2020
Moo complains about being the family maid, yet admits that she is a SHAMoo. I have news for her, being the family maid and cook is what she signed up for when she decided to quit her job and play 1950's housewife. If your husband is paying all the bills and financing your stay-at-home lifestyle, then yes, it's your responsibility to take care of the house and kids. I understand that women today don't want to hear this, but money equals power and freedom. Whoever brings in the lions share of the money has the most power in the relationship. It was true when I was young, and it's still true today, as evidenced by all the awful stories you see on reddit from unhappy moos battling shitty partners.

https://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/klfk4d/i_love_my_husband_but_i_cant_live_like_a_maid/

MOOOOO!
I just finished doing dishes and cleaning the kitchen after making dinner. I'm the only one that cooks and cleans. He barely even cleans up after himself. I clean up after everyone, him, our 2 dogs, our 2.5 year old and myself. I feel like a maid all the time. I bring it up all the time and I try to talk about it all the time and he says he'll help more but since I'm a SAHM it's my job to do all this while he works all week. And I'm grateful I'm able to stay home with our son but I didn't sign up for all this. Any help at all would be appreciated but he does nothing and on the rate occasion he does, he thinks he deserves a gold medal for taking the trash out or feeding the dogs or taking our son for a few hours.

He doesn't do bedtime, he doesn't do baths, he doesn't do laundry, he doesn't do dishes, he doesn't clean or pick up anything unless I specifically ask about a million times and even then it's a hit or miss.

And to top it all off, he's been gone all day riding in his jeep instead of being home with us for the first time since Wednesday. We've been running around non stop because of the holidays and we're finally home all day and he goes off on his own.

I just can't live like this anymore and I don't know what to do that I haven't already tried

Rant over.
December 28, 2020
WTF are Moos doing all fucking day if they need their husbands to help them with domestic duties when they have chosen to stay at home and not work paying jobs? I can understand the men doing a small portion of the housework and brat minding since they live in the house too and the kids are half theirs, but when you have chosen to not make money, a vast majority of the domestic work is your problem. That's what it means to stay at home and be a housewife/homemaker/SAHP - you make the home and everything in it your job.

I dare her to leave. Sure, she won't be treated like a maid anymore, but then she'll also have to go out and get a normal job while also doing all the shit she was doing at home before. But then she'd have no one to bitch about because there'd be no more husband to clean up after. I bet if she has to do it all, she'll suddenly reeeeeally miss having her Duh husband bringing in an income.

To be fair, the guy sounds like he's kind of a dick in the first place, but does Moo expect the guy to come home from his day job and relieve her? If that's the case, that would then mean he is working two jobs while Moo is only working one and it would become an unfair divide from the other side. But that's totally okey-dokey with Moo, I'm sure, because she works so haaaaaaard. And I'm not saying she doesn't, but Moos act like they're the world's biggest victims because they think no one works harder than they do at their completely voluntarily chosen jobs and they do it for free.

If Moo-hood is so goddamn fulfilling, then why are Moos always so eager to find someone to relieve them?
December 28, 2020
This old chestnut. Moo is married to a useless gamer Duh who won't bother with his own brat and Moo won't just dump the kid on him because then he'll throw a shitfit. Of course she's pregnant again right now.

Mothers only "have it so much worse than a father could ever comprehend" because they marry and reproduce with complete assholes. Honestly, are these women so lacking in self-esteem and self-respect that they're willing to settle for these complete pieces of shit just to have a cock in them? I fucking hate myself, but if I had to choose between being with a jerk and being alone, I'd rather be alone every single time.

I can't feel sorry for people who are so collectively stupid. Most people have dated an asshole or two and that's okay, it's a normal part of dating. But the thing is you're supposed to leave the asshole, not fucking breed with them.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/klnt99/im_over_it/

Mothers have it so much worse than a father could ever comprehend. It’s 4am and my son is restless so he’s up fussing while simultaneously trying to converse with me.. mind you he’s 1yrs old so he can barely pronounce what he’s trying to say. I’m tired 7 months pregnant and over stimulated overwhelmed & over it.

I bet you can’t guess what his father is up to.... playing video games.
December 28, 2020
They're ALWAYS pregnant when the relationship is on the rocks.
December 28, 2020
Spouse and I both work full time jobs from home right now because of covid. Somehow I manage to throw laundry into the washing machine before work starts in the morning, and I manage to put the morning dishes into the dishwasher in between meetings and classes. We even make the bed first thing upon getting up. And get ready to clutch your pearls....I sometimes even manage to make spouse and myself a hot lunch during my lunch hour.

It's called being organized, something Moos need to learn.
December 28, 2020
This doesn't make any sense:

I'm grateful I'm able to stay home with our son but I didn't sign up for all this.

This woman seems mystified that runtcare and housework are drudgery. I honestly think these broads want to stay home so they have a socially-acceptable reason to exit the work force, which admittedly sucks, but it only sucks for 8-10 hours a day while runt care is FOREVER.

I think they have visions of playing on the web all day, ordering out food, and having someone else raise their kids and clean the house. If that's what they expect, they need to marry a rich dude so they can have nannies and housekeepers, although a lot of high earning men now want trophy wives or wives that are pulling down money like they are, partially because this isn't the 1960's and the workplace is much different. Gone are the days of the "Company man" and lifetime employment at one company.

Nevertheless, if her story is to be believed, the guy does sound like a non-adult in that he refuses to pick up after himself and he's taking off and "riding around in his Jeep." He certainly does not sound like he's present for being a parent, or he could be checked out emotionally. She needs to pay attention and not get pregnant again, but they never do!
December 28, 2020
Sometimes I also want to know what exactly these Moos are doing because if you look at the average breeder home, it's always a fucking pigsty. What is all this housework they're allegedly doing when any given breeder hovel looks like a cyclone hit it?

Peace
It's called being organized, something Moos need to learn.

That's a good one. We're talking about a group of people who can't even figure out how to use condoms or birth control on a consistent basis. I know kids are unpredictable and sometimes shit happens that can't be anticipated, but I think Moos seem to believe this means they should just have no organization in their lives at all - just constantly playing it by ear and then wondering why their lives are a shitshow. I would like to know how many of the ones who are really struggling actually budget their time.

bell_flower

I'm grateful I'm able to stay home with our son but I didn't sign up for all this.

This woman seems mystified that runtcare and housework are drudgery. I honestly think these broads want to stay home so they have a socially-acceptable reason to exit the work force, which admittedly sucks, but it only sucks for 8-10 hours a day while runt care is FOREVER.

I think they have visions of playing on the web all day, ordering out food, and having someone else raise their kids and clean the house. If that's what they expect, they need to marry a rich dude so they can have nannies and housekeepers, although a lot of high earning men now want trophy wives or wives that are pulling down money like they are, partially because this isn't the 1960's and the workplace is much different. Gone are the days of the "Company man" and lifetime employment at one company.

Nevertheless, if her story is to be believed, the guy does sound like a non-adult in that he refuses to pick up after himself and he's taking off and "riding around in his Jeep." He certainly does not sound like he's present for being a parent, or he could be checked out emotionally. She needs to pay attention and not get pregnant again, but they never do!

Yeah, that line got me too. If she's staying at home, she did sign up for all this. SAHMing means the cunt work is her responsibility. What exactly was she expecting?

I suppose it could be fair for her job to only be a SAHM and they split the chores evenly between them, but most of these man-babies these women marry can't be arsed to take care of themselves, so I think all parties involved know that any chores assigned to Duh would eventually get done by Moo because otherwise they won't get done and a lot of men are perfectly willing to live in complete squalor if it means they don't have to do anything.

I think a lot of these lazy ass worthless game addicted men are momma's boys who are accustomed to being doted on and never being made to do anything for themselves, and the women who are with them probably were okay with continuing that doting when it was just the two of them. They probably felt flattered that they could make their men happy by pampering them, and picking up their stanky laundry on the floor and their used dishes from their desks wasn't a big deal. But then you throw another much more dependent needy fucker into the mix and then you're caring for essentially two kids. After years of babying their partners, the Moos do a 180 and expect their adult toddlers to suddenly morph into mature adults. Then they bitch and moan when their men still act like babies who need Mommy to wipe their asses.
December 29, 2020
bell_flower

I think she needs to wake up. Kids are LUXURIES. And when a moo agrees to be a SAHM there isn't an assumption that the moment duh arrives home he will take over for her either because duh would give her a hard no on that idea.

All able-bodied adults need skills and the ability to make a living, anything less is a disservice to themselves and any dependent beings they voluntarily bring into the world.
December 30, 2020
Yet another example of Moo hypocrisy. This one says that she's read all the posts about lazy useless slob husbands and how she is the "husband" in the marriage while her husband comes home from his job and cleans because she just doesn't feel like it.

As you can imagine, nothing but support from the rest of the herd. So when Duhs are lazy pieces of crap, they're worthless assholes, but when Moos are lazy pieces of crap, they have undiagnosed mental disorders and vitamin deficiencies. Well doesn't that work out all nice and tidy for the Moos! eye rolling smiley

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/kmqjxe/im_the_husband/

I feel like a piece of shit. I read about how awful a lot of y'all's husbands are, and I'm thinking about how lucky I am, how great a guy he is - but then it hits me. I'm the lazy, useless husband in our marriage.

I'm a SAHM (this was supposed to be the year I got a job, or found something to do all day since my son is finally in kindergarten, but Thanks COVID instead I'm sitting next to him all day doing virtual kinder). The house is always a mess. I somehow can't get my shit together enough to spend thirty minutes while he's at work picking up after ourselves. I haven't even cooked this week. Every day when he gets home from work, my husband has to spend thirty minutes cleaning up because the house is a goddamn disaster and I know he hates it but I just... am not fixing it? And then all weekend is the Big Cleaning, because we can't get anything done during the week besides picking up literal garbage and dirty dishes. I don't even put out half as often as he wants. I'm bringing literally nothing to this marriage besides half-assed childcare. I've gained 50+ lbs since we met (which, granted, I was 15 - but still).

I don't need a kick in the ass. I need... idk. I don't know what I need. I'm on antidepressants and a fuckton of vitamins because I'm clinically deficient in basically all of the energy vitamins.
January 01, 2021
Boy oh boy, looky what we're missing out on. A Moo with two awtards and a new loaf (because of course she has another brat since the first two are fucked) who says she is beginning to lose her hearing because of her tard children screaming bloody murder right beside her all day long. She claims that protective headphones meant for use on shooting ranges offers no relief from the sound, meaning that these little shit stains are apparently louder than firearms.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/ko39tg/protecting_ears_from_autistic_children_screaming/

I wonder if she's tried slapping them when they screech? Even the dumbest tards will eventually learn that screeching leads to pain. Or just any form of discipline, or does she think she's exempt from using punishment with her kids because they have an alleged mental disorder like most parents of autistic kids? She could always just let them destroy her hearing and when she's totally deaf, she won't have to hear them or anything ever again.

I have a newborn and 2 autistic children. My 2 children with autism are nonverbal and extremely loud. Whether they are happy or sad, they scream directly next to me all day. Whether it’s excited screaming or angry screaming, at least one of them is always screaming, without exaggeration. I get headaches every day, have lost some of my hearing, and right now my ear drums physically hurt (as they do at the end of every day). I don’t know what to do. They cannot be told to use an inside voice because they don’t know what it means. I have been to playgrounds full of children their age and that is a normal, tolerable noise level that most of you are probably familiar with. But on a daily basis, my children are louder than a playground full of children. I don’t understand the constant screaming they do. One of my children has even damaged their own voice by screaming at the top of her lungs for a full day straight, and I had no idea why, she was inconsolable. And my ears were ringing. That happens DAILY, it’s just a matter of how bad.

I have bought ear protection, from ear plugs to ear muffs designed for shooting range practice, and nothing blocks the sound enough to keep it from hurting. I know that sounds bizarre because a gun should be louder, but the ear protection designed for shooting ranges has simply not worked. I have also tried just listening to music or audiobooks with headphones, and I cannot hear the words at all over their screaming even on the loudest volume, so it’s not worth the additional ear damage to keep trying that. Has anyone with a similar problem found something that actually blocks noise, besides just running away from home...
January 01, 2021
This one is going to keep sluicing until she gets a normie, probably hoping the normie will take care of the siblings. As far as feeling bad about her hearing, she should have stopped after one autard (as in, get a clue idiot). She has no way at all of knowing if the newborn is going to be autard #3. Also, there is only concern about her hearing, not a word of concern about the newborn's ears. The only ones I feel any pity for are the baybees born after the autards, why should their hearing be destroyed? They didn't make this bed.

If it were me I'd have researching bark collars the first hour the first autard started the screaming (would these collars also work for screaming?) and that is reason #1,999,998 why I'm not a parunt.
January 01, 2021
And where is the baybeeduddy in all of this?
January 02, 2021
bell_flower

What do people think is involved with raising a kid? It still just floors me that any adult can be surprised that children are a fuckton of work that wreck your life. How do they NOT know that?
January 02, 2021
It is true that most noise canceling or muffling devices are shit at the higher pitched sounds that kids utter. I have tried most of them to deal with kids on a plane and it does fuck all; only earplugs help at all.

But, as usual, this isn't someone looking for solutions. If she was, she wouldn't be pregnant.
January 03, 2021
toraneko
They're ALWAYS pregnant when the relationship is on the rocks.

AS IF this is going to make the partner shape up somehow. DUMB!

trout slap.
January 04, 2021
Been catching up on breaking mom since Thursday. This weekend was an avalanche of shitty life choices and regret! There's too many to post!
January 04, 2021
toraneko
Been catching up on breaking mom since Thursday. This weekend was an avalanche of shitty life choices and regret! There's too many to post!

I'm ready to see the avalanche of crap toraneko! It has been the definition of abundance to date. Expanding like the universe.

I wonder how many will flip out, insist they have had enough and are going to do something about it besides whine.trout slap Three-four months pass and those same moos haven't left the duh or found a job. Those same yahoos are now inpig. holding finger to head as if a gun I guess that is one way of doing something about it, making it much worse!
January 06, 2021
Beefing Moos who have nuclear meltdowns if they lose a single speck of their sacred udder drippings. I mean I kinda get it, you spend hours and hours pumping your tits to get a spoonful of milk, but then I also don't care because no one makes you nurse. Formula exists, and to be frank, it's probably a hell of a lot more nutritious than anything that drips out of a she-breeder because breast milk is only as healthy as what Moo jams down her gullet. Not to mention formula is also likely made with a flavor that appeals to infants and dog knows what human milk tastes like (again, I think the taste will be affected by what Moo consumes).

This is the second story I've seen there within 24 hours about Moos throwing huge sobbing shitfits because their frozen boob juice spoiled. The other one was about a Moo who went absolutely fucking apeshit when her husband left the freezer open and 250 mL of her tit gravy defrosted and went bad. Mind you, 250 mL is 8 ounces - a cup. Is it really worth all that effort to pump that shit for hours on end and wind up with so little?

I don't feel sorry for these beefer heifers because they choose to rely on their own milk, sometimes exclusively. Buy the shit in a can and shut up already!

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/krmi0z/he_wasted_a_whole_bag_of_milk/

So for background: I have maybe 5 bags of milk in the freezer. I am barely keeping up with my 8mo daughter pumping while she’s gone to grandmas house. If you’ve BF/Pumped, you know how stressful this point in it is.

Also I’m in therapy learning it’s ok to feel feelings after many years of holding it in. Also my husband and I have a great relationship. He’s not like a jerk or anything.

This morning I was packing bags and couldn’t find the milk bag for my daughter. It was still in the pile of bags from yesterday WITH A WHOLE BAG OF MILK INSIDE. Which is his thing to unpack from the day. And I just lost it. I sobbed and yelled and broke down for like 3 minutes. Husband hugged me but looked shell shocked. Then he said “what do you want me to do?” And I yelled “APOLOGIZE!” And he did, kind of. But then I pulled my act together and realized there was nothing I could do so I went and got the kids ready.

He basically ignored me after that until he was leaving. And I was like what’s up why are you mad, and he said he was just upset and scared at how wild my swing was. Which like, cool, now you think I’m a crazy person.

Arghhhhhhh.
January 08, 2021

He basically ignored me after that until he was leaving. And I was like what’s up why are you mad, and he said he was just upset and scared at how wild my swing was. Which like, cool, now you think I’m a crazy person.

What did she want? For him to just follow her around apologizing and kissing her feet? Sounds to me like he was giving her room and trying not to set her off again.
January 08, 2021
Moo throwing a bitch fit about her brat that won't sleep. Four months into her 20-year sentence and she's already done. All I can say is bed, made, lie, moron. Man I sure wish this was my life, don't you? Wonder how long she goes before she shakes the kid. To be fair, it would sleep if she did that. For a very long time.

And why do these Moos do this shit to themselves? Why are they driving themselves legitimately insane trying to make their fucked up kids sleep? Do they ever consider not trying to hard to force the kid to sleep? Because what good will it do if the loaf won't sleep anyway?

Or here's an idea: soundproof the fucker's room, invest in earplugs, leave brat in its crib and let it shriek its ass off alone for a few hours while Moo sleeps. Because I can't imagine it's in any way healthy for these women to not sleep for weeks on end, loaf or no loaf. How can they be good mothers and make rational choices when they don't sleep at all? Being this sleep deprived, angry, frustrated and depressed is paving the way to violence toward the kid and even the best mothers can be driven past their breaking points.

Maybe she ought to legitimately consider adoption if she's this miserable, or at least fostering until the brat is out of infancy. Get the fuck away from the kid now and again before she strangles it. I'd ask where Duh is and why he can't watch the brat, but given how things usually go on that sub, I'd say the father is either not in the picture or sits on his ass playing games 12 hours a day.

I love the "waaah I dIdN't SiGn uP fOr ThIs LiFe" bullshit. Oh okay Stacy, well I sure hope the manufacturer accepts returns on your defective product! bemused eye roll Bitch, everyone fully expects to get a perfect baby that sleeps thought the night every night because they're dumb and naive. If you can't handle the worst possible child, then don't fucking breed.

And LOLwut, she "can't" learn more about infant sleep habits because "he won't fucking let me?" Is Junior holding a gun to her head? Who is forcing her to interact with this child every single second? If she "can't" learn more in order to fix her broken brat, it's her fault, period. She seems to be one of the Moos who thinks that more interaction with child = better mother.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/ksplej/i_fucking_hate_being_a_mom/

I thought this was all I wanted. I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with this fucking kid but he’s fucking broken. All my friends have babies that at least kind of sleep. This 4 month old baby fucking refuses and fucking NOW we are fucking boycotting naps!!! He is four fucking months!! Nothing works anymore, not rocking, not feeding, not wake windows, not routines, fucking NOTHING!!!!!! Every spare fucking second I have (what a joke, it’s zero, he’s just sitting in my lap and screaming fucking probably) is me trying to figure out how to get him to sleep. I can’t learn more because he won’t fucking let me!! Why can’t I just have a normal baby!!! I regret this so much and I feel horrible. I never wanted this kind of life. I have so much to do and it takes me weeks because he gives me no rest, no breaks, nothing. I’m so fucking done.
January 08, 2021
Moo spawned an ADHD tard that is allegedly medicated, dumped it on her parents five years ago and then had a replacement loaf to make up for the broken one. Tard girl constantly mistreats/hurts the replacement child and lies about it, yet Moo still seems to insist on making them be in contact with one another.

What's the point of having a normal child if you're going to regularly expose it to the bad habits of the retarded child? Also, I wonder if there may have been some kind of sexual abuse toward the tard child at some point, given her obsession with getting her sister naked, changing her diapers, etc. Another thread from Moo describes how the tard locked herself and the toddler in a room and barricaded the door so she could strip the toddler down in peace.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/kt75rg/im_at_my_wits_end_with_my_7yo/

The TLDR of the backstory is my 7yo has lived with my parents for 5 years. This has not done her any favors.

-she can't read

-she can't tell time

-she can't do basic skills like stack or sort

-shes defiant

-shes rude

-shes violent

Onto the meat. During every single one of our visits shes hurt her 2yo sister. Shes kicked her off the bed. Shes tripper her. Shes stolen her cup and hidden it. Shes stolen her stuffies AND TAKEN THEM HOME. Shes covered her in toothpaste and then BLAMED 2YO. Shes lied to CPS about where she sleeps. Shes sabatoged LOs meal with red pepper. Shes hurt our puppy (she created a slip collar out of rope and almost hung him). Shes over involved with diaper changes / nursing despite her being around babies in the past. She constantly strips toddler and says toddler did it (i no longer leave them alone). She makes our dogs so anxious because she chases them that we have to separate them (though shes not like this with other animals). She bit herself and then blamed 2yo. Despite the mouth size being wrong. And then threw a fit when i called her out for lying. Shes broken LOs toys on purpose. Shes dumped an entire large bottle of dish soap all over our main bathroom (and of course blamed toddler even though I caught her mid act). She almost suffocated LO by smothering her with a pillow (and when i flipped out she claimed LO was laughing despite LO being hysterical).

Yes shes ADHD. Yes shes medicated. Yes she has impulse control. No i dont feel safe with her in my house. No i dont enjoy her being here. Yes we've scheduled a psych eval for her (despite my parents missing it and needing to reschedule 3x).

I just want to enjoy our time together. And i end up crying the night before because im so terrified.

Looked at some of this idiot's other content and apparently her parents are also guardians to a third child of hers (a son) because she was in jail and Peepaw is trying to adopt the kid out to his friends because it seems he doesn't feel like dealing with a brat and a dying wife. Her mother is a narcissist (according to another thread), so no big loss. Or maybe the friends can give the kid a better life, who knows. This topic is super long, so I'll just share the link.

So she wants her parents (probably parent at this point) to mind her ill-conceived bastards because she's a piss-poor mother, but not try to rehome them because they're still hers. Maybe she ought to fucking TAKE CARE OF THEM if she wants a say in where they go. Granddad tried to adopt the tard out too. Sounds like a healthy family.

https://old.reddit.com/r/JUSTNOFAMILY/comments/gfc9vz/my_dad_is_trying_to_adopt_my_kid_out_and_doesnt/
January 08, 2021
Cambion
Moo throwing a bitch fit about her brat that won't sleep. Four months into her 20-year sentence and she's already done. All I can say is bed, made, lie, moron. Man I sure wish this was my life, don't you? Wonder how long she goes before she shakes the kid. To be fair, it would sleep if she did that. For a very long time.

First, she takes the baybee to the doctor to make sure there isn't a medical issue causing the baybee to not sleep, perhaps baybee has colic. Then this moo needs to stop reacting to the crying, put on some white noise and adopt a routine. There are so many dumb moos who let the baybees be in charge. They're just miserable if the baybee dares to cry or not sleep when they want it to. If she doesn't start "setting the timer and developing a routine" the kid is going to own her. And the kid can't even walk or crawl yet! I would think it would be much better for her now than when the kid can talk and crawl or walk. It is going to follow her around all the time. Yuck.

This kind of freaking out vexes me. After every four hours feed the baybee, change the diaper and hold/comfort the baybee for an hour but don't let it fall asleep. Do not hold the baybee while it sleeps. Put the baby in the crib and shut the door, after another four hours pass repeat. For the evening time (when ever the four hours is up-between 7-11 p.m. give the baybee a bath, along with feeding, changing diaper and holding baybee). Any other time, do as she pleases: sleep, shower, etc. If baybee doesn't sleep then baybee doesn't sleep. Shrug it off and keep to the routine.

Do this schedule until baybee can sleep through the night. At five months old do this after every five hours.

I don't know if the "after four hours" works but it make sense because baybees have to eat all the time until their stomachs grow enough to sleep through the night.

And while she is in the mood and very aware of how much baybees suck, discuss her husband obtaining a vasectomy ASAP.
January 08, 2021
Apparently the comments directed at this dumpster fire were so offensive a moderator deleted all of them and is working on banning/striking everyone who commented. Wish I could've read them!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login