Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
February 02, 2021
Plus the mini pill isn't a great choice for breeders because it involves being VERY punctual. Like if you don't take the mini pill at exactly the same time every single day, you'll get pregnant. Most breeder women can't even handle remembering to take a normal combo pill every day (and then wonder why they get pregnant when they take it once a week).

If she was on the mini pill, I assume she couldn't be on the combination pill for health reasons (blood clots, history of estrogen-based cancer, etc.). Sooo why wasn't a non-hormonal IUD a possibility? You know they can't be arsed to use condoms either. She already had said a third child was planned for five years down the road, so sterilization wouldn't have been an option for either of them. After this million dollar brat they just had, here's hoping they consider it before she craps out a fourth defective loaf.
February 03, 2021
This one's too new to have responses yet but it promises to be entertaining when they start trickling in.

I'm so angry because I feel lied to by all the moms that convinced me "vaginas go back to normal" after vaginal birth when I was pregnant.

I'm 11 months postpartum from a vaginal delivery and I am not back to normal. I've done 2 core rehab programs, do kegels like they are my part time job, and use vaginal weights. I have seen multiple pelvic floor PTs who are pissed that I'm only coming in because I feel loose.

Why do moms pervasively lie about their vagina returning to normal? I'm so infuriated that I didn't have a c section because of all that bullshit. I feel like women who shame other women for getting c sections are just jealous because the women who have had a c section aren't ruined forever.

I had a perfect uncomplicated unmedicated vaginal birth with no tears. My baby was only 7 lbs 5 oz. I stayed fit in pregnancy. I saw a pelvic floor PT in pregnancy! I did everything "right."

I will never enjoy penetrative sex again. I can easily shove 2 fingers in when I'm not even aroused, 3 doesn't take much work, and forget my husbands (formerly) perfectly sized penis. I was not ready to give this up at 30 years old.

I have wasted so much of my baby's first year trying to do things to fix something that was never going to get any better. All those PT appointments I could have spent snuggling him for 2 hours instead. Now he's almost a year old and none of it made any difference.

I don't have a prolapse so I doubt insurance would ever cover any surgery to fix this.

I hate my vagina, I feel terrible for my husband who lies about it not feeling different. He is such a wonderful man who will never have mutually enjoyable intercourse again unless he does so outside our marriage. Even when I want to enjoy things that aren't penetration I can't get out of my own head about how disgusted I am by my loose vagina. I don't want to touch it, I don't want him to touch it.

I don't know how to get over the anger I have towards other women who don't talk about this. I don't know how to get over the jealously I have towards my closest friends who got to have c-sections.

I'm really just looking for anyone to commiserate. Am I really the only person to ever go through this?

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/lbri1h/furious_at_other_moms_for_lying_about_their_loose/
February 03, 2021
Aaaaaand the first reply is a moo claiming that she’s still exactly the same down there, and that maybe OP needs therapy because she’s turning her busted vagina into a bigger issue than it needs to be.

Clearly OP is not wrong when she says that other moos are not truthful about what happens to the vagina during a vaginal delivery. That’s problem #1. But problem #2 is that this information is out there and OP either didn’t bother to look for it, or did find it and ignored it because baybeez. Every woman on this board knows that pushing a baby out of a vag will destroy that vag. None of us have learned by experience. The truth is out there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 03, 2021
But somehow, do you think she will have more kids?

Besides, wasn't it the Reverend Jerry Falwell who said that "Women's bodies are designed by God to bear children" and "She can give birth and it all goes back' but he is a guy so what does he know? I just know I am so glad to be a man.
February 03, 2021
I love how these stupid ass cunts are so shocked other moos lie to them. But they won't believe anyone else if they told her this was a good possibility. and the other bints are lying.
bed. made. lie

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 03, 2021
Most of the recent reposts of moos' complaints could be summarized by the fact that these idiots did not even a few minutes of actual research about important and serious issues that would change their lives long-term / for life.

I have limited empathy for people who make no effort in such situations.
February 03, 2021
Moos lie to one another about post-birth vaginas "snapping right back" for the same reason they lie about everything else pertaining to motherhood: they don't want someone to "get away with" avoiding the mistakes they themselves made if they were to know the truth. So they lie through their teeth about the whole experience. Vaginas go back to normal, having kids is all worth it, stretch marks fade, life will get better. Parenthood is a facade, which is why they get so pissy when they come across childfree people. We figured this shit out without actually having kids and they're mad that we exercised forethought. In this regard, childfreedom is like getting vaccinated while breeding is like acquiring natural immunity.

Some women are so delusional that they claim they're tighter after giving birth than they were before. Yeah okay Stacy, keep telling yourself that. No amount of kegels and physical therapy will tighten a vagina wrecked by childbirth, and even if the female body is equipped to more or less handle giving birth, bodies have their limits, which are very frequently pushed and broken by the "miracle" of life. A vagina is like a rubber band - yes, it can stretch to accommodate some things, but if you stretch it too far, it'll stop snapping back.

Nobody gives a fuck about her Moo-hooing over her torn-up pussy because the physical devastation and loss of sensation/pleasure is completely normal and nothing is going to fucking fix it. Sounds like the rest of the herd doesn't like being accused of lying either.

Love this comment:

I wouldn't stay married to someone who can't appreciate that we change as we get older and has some sexist misogynistic belief that only sex with tight vaginas is enjoyable.

I can't think of too many men who find loose vaginas sexually enjoyable. There may be an emotional connection and that's wonderful, but a post-birth vagina just won't be as tight. It's not misogynistic - it's the truth.
February 03, 2021
This is NOT what Moo signed up for! I love how many breeders say that. I really want to know what exactly it is they do sign up for.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/lb56zi/this_is_not_what_i_signed_up_for/

Of course we open on the obligatory "I love my kids, BUT..." disclaimer. Became a step-Moo and a SAHM at the age of 22 (Duh is 23 and has a 5-year-old and a 6-year-old) because they can't afford child care, living paycheck to paycheck, two kids and four pets in the house (the latter of which I'm sure are being neglected). Also sounds like she knows she's way out of her husband's league, but she married him anyway because reasons? What could a 23-year-old with two brats possibly have to offer someone romantically? Clearly he's not rich, so I can only assume he's packing or eats pussy like a champ.

If she didn't sign up for this, why did she sign up for it? She knew about the brats before she married their father and seems like she knows about their troubled past/upbringing, so why'd she marry him? She knew exactly what she was getting herself into and got into it anyway instead of running for the hills. The way she talks, maybe she figured she'd never have to deal with his brats, but then she mentions somewhere in the comments that she wants to adopt the two sproggen eventually.

I love my kids and my husband dearly but I just need to put this somewhere as I don't feel like sharing these thoughts and feelings with my husband quite yet.

I didn't and don't want to be a SAHM. It was never in my life plans and honestly, neither was having kids. My husband is SO LUCKY to have me its ridiculous. I'm lucky to have him too- don't get me wrong- but I have personally sacrificed more than I ever thought I would or even have to. I gave up my dream career when his kids (MY kids) finally showed up at the beginning of the pandemic. I have given up all of my freedoms at 22 and sometimes it just makes me sad. I don't want to run for the hills or anything but sometimes it's hard when I imagine what my life could be if I wasn't going to hear someone screech MOM from the other side of the house for the next 13 years at least. I'm stuck at home all day. Every day. With two kids who for the life of them cannot get along and constantly scream at me when they don't get exactly what they want when they want it. Most of their shit behavior is a product of being raised by wolves (long and fucked up story) but why do I get stuck with the shit end of the stick?

I've lost everything that made me a human and an individual. No hobbies, lost all my friends except one but now she lives far as fuck, no outside social life, and not even my personal things are mine anymore. I'm exhausted physically and mentally. I just want to have a tiny shred of my life back.
February 04, 2021
Jeebus - just LEAVE already! Those are NOT your kids!

Unless she's a total drama queen or professional victim, I don't see what's in it for her at all. And then they'll have "one of their own", of course.
February 04, 2021
She wrote that she didn't sign up for this, but this is the reality when you marry a divorced Dud with kids--the kids can come back at any time to live with you and it sounds like that's what happened in this situation. (She wrote they came back when the pandemic started.)

Her husband also made these kids when he was 18 and 19, so he does not sound like a pillar of responsibility. And she wrote the bio mom is psycho--well, aren't they always? trout slap How about the Dud's judgement to make kids with a psycho? He should have stayed and raised those brats and maybe they wouldn't be "like wolves."

Stepkids but we are starting the adoption process very soon. I really threw myself into being their mom and treating them as i would my own kids. They've been to hell and back thanks to their bio mother. Now its up to me to assess the damage she did and make it better.

THE MIND BOGGLES. Why is it up to her to clean up the mess two other human beings made? Where the fuck is the Dud in this situation? Right, he's at work all day in a "training program," while she watches his brats.

It makes me wonder if she has anyone in her life who is telling her she doesn't need to sacrifice herself for other peoples' dumb mistakes. But then again, she probably wouldn't listen.

Maybe she thinks she's Lili Zanuck without the hot husband, money and fame.

ETA: She'd best be careful because did ya notice she also wrote that they are taking steps for her to legally adopt those kids? Fortunately for her, they appear to be broke and cannot afford a lawyer. That means if she divorces Dud (or he dumps her) that she will be on the hook for chyld support. WTF? Make the mom pay her share.

Also, I liked how she said wrote that she could sleep when she's in her 30's. Right because teenagers never keep you up at night. beating with a lol hammer
February 04, 2021
Loosey goosey's original post has been deleted, but now there are a ton of "not me, it's you" posts.

The one called "seabrooker" is particularly harsh and insensitive. Many of them seem to be ganging up on her and calling her a whiner in so many words.

But of course, Loosey is not done breeding. Hell, why stop now, the damage is done.
February 04, 2021
Dealing with a shitty brat who is potty-trained, but somehow magically forgot how to wipe his own ass. Moo surprisingly forces him to clean himself and his dirty underwear up to try and discourage this (it's not working), but no fucking thank you, I don't feel like spending my days teaching a kid who is old enough to know better that he has to wipe himself after taking a crap.

God kids are fucking disgusting little piglets, and you know after a while of not wiping, they're going to get itchy and they'll proceed to scratch their dirty assholes and then touch everything and everyone with their dirty hands. Because if they can't be bothered to wipe, you know they sure as fuck aren't washing their hands either and the Moos don't make them because it's too much work to argue with the fuckers for 45 minutes about why they need to wash their hands after using the toilet. The worst part is multiple Moos chime in because their kids do the same thing.

It not like drool where it's just kinda gross - ingesting feces can easily make people very sick. Not brats, somehow, but everyone else. I would love to know how it is that a child can literally eat their own shit and not get so much as a hiccup, but someone else comes in contact with that mess and they might wind up deathly ill.

Another reason to never touch anything in a breeder hovel. Odds are their kids have had their nasty shit-encrusted piggy hands on everything and dog knows what you'll catch if you touch it too. I swear if I had to put up with this shit (pun intended), I would intentionally feed the brat stuff to make him constipated so he wouldn't shit anymore and then I'd just take him to pediatrics to get an industrial-grade enema once a month.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/lbtb2l/wipe_your_butt/

Y'all. This boy is gonna break me. He has been potty trained since 3.5yrs and is now 5. He wiped his butt pretty well until he started school and now it's like he doesn't understand what toilet paper or wipes are for. We go through this almost every day! Maybe he's just trying to get done to get back to class or playing, but I make him clean himself, change himself and clean up any messes so it doesn't actually end up saving him time. I'm encouraging and teaching how to wipe, so it's not like he doesn't know how. Wtf kid! Wipe your butt, you stink! Oh and when I ask if he can smell himself he says no, which is utter bs because he smells everything else. You know you stink, just wipe your butt!

I also feel like I need to add a disclaimer that I'm not mean to my kid about this. I stay calm and talk him through the cleaning process and make sure he gets everything. I just need to vent.
February 04, 2021
I would guess he gave her the world and romanced the crap out of her when they were dating. It is likely they weren't spending much time with the brats until they became serious. About the time he gave her an engagement ring reality likely started to dawn but she probably told herself it wouldn't be that bad.

The reason I say this is if reality was clear and upfront from the start there is no way in hell anyone would marry a single moo or duh unless it is another single moo/duh.
February 04, 2021
At five years old and with no disabilities moo needs to spank the brat every time he does this, hand him a scrub brush and make him take a shower. Then she makes him scrub the crap out of his clothing and anywhere else it is. She just supervises. If he does a sloppy job, make him do it again. If he has a meltdown, spank. The first couple of times it will likely be a good 30 minutes to an hour in the bathroom. I give it less than a week before he remembers he isn't a toadler and it is much easier to start wiping his ass again than to endure punishment.
February 05, 2021
get a bidet sprayer, put the little shit in the tub and hose the hell out of him. and don't bother to let the water warm up.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 07, 2021
Moo is just plain heartbroken that she won't be having another child because she wants more and her husband - who never wanted kids to begin with - is done after one (ohh but he just luuuuuurves the kid he never wanted eye rolling smiley ). She is now grieving because Duh said no more and she threw out the babby gear she was presumably holding onto for when it was time to crap out another kid.

Frankly, I don't know how you can grieve something that never existed because grief is sadness over the loss of something or someone, so she's grieving over the loss of the possibility of having a kid? That's not grief - it's a lot of things, but it's not grief.

Thought there might have been an ulterior motive, and a peek at her post history reveals her current child is a non-verbal awtard. I figured. She wants either a normal child in general or one to help raise the tard. Aside from the fact that anyone who wants to even think about breeding on purpose when we're tits deep in a long-term pandemic is fucking irresponsible and nuts, why would you want to double your workload? Sounds like Moo has babby rabies and Duh is smart enough to realize that they could easily wind up with another tard.

But since parents are retarded and often don't use protection (and this one was one of those "I was infertile until I got pregnant" cases), I'd wager now that she's just thrown out all her loaf crap, she'll get herself knocked up by accident.

And I'm sure they wouldn't even consider fostering because they can only lurve a child that is their biological offspring. If she did wind up having another, how is she going to wrangle a tard and a loaf? Does she realize that the tard may present a danger to a loaf because it may not want to share Moo's attention? She's thinking with her ovaries and not her head, thinking about how nice it will be to coo at a cute baby again and not the two decades (possibly more) of shitwork involved.

If Duh is smart, he'll either refuse sex or get snipped to seal the one and done deal. But considering he fucked around with no protection when he didn't want kids, I can only assume intelligence isn't one of his strengths. You NEVER trust someone who says they're infertile. Even if it's true as far as they know, it is NOT good to rely on it as contraception.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/len0ie/i_left_all_the_baby_reddit_subs_because_i_finally/

I want another child, and my partner is one and done. I’m getting older and know my time is limited for having another one. I gave away all the baby stuff and cried about it.

I don’t know why I’m posting this.
February 08, 2021
Moo

I do. It’s because she wants someone to go ahead and tell her that it’s OK to go ahead and have an “accident” wink wink nudge nudge. Hence her follow up comments about how her husband just luuuuuuuved the first one when it got here. He loved it so much it’s why he doesn’t want another one! Because he doesn’t think he could love the next one as much as he loves the first!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
February 09, 2021
LoveToLurk
Moo

I do. It’s because she wants someone to go ahead and tell her that it’s OK to go ahead and have an “accident” wink wink nudge nudge. Hence her follow up comments about how her husband just luuuuuuuved the first one when it got here. He loved it so much it’s why he doesn’t want another one! Because he doesn’t think he could love the next one as much as he loves the first!

It's always the same, isn't it? She wants her choices validated and doesn't feel this is happening in real life or it just isn't enough for her so she resorts to her online moo community. If you could stomach it, imagine being a psychic that specializes in moos. Dull as can be but just tell them what they want to hear and become wealthy.

Or maybe she is confused because duh still wants to have sex. Newflash to moo: most people want to have sex. A much, much smaller amount of people want baybees.
February 09, 2021
Here's another one and done story, but in this one, the Moo actually sounds like she's using sound judgment openmouthed shock. She wants another kid, but her husband was an ass to her during her first pregnancy and she doesn't want to go through pregnancy again when he's insensitive and she also doesn't want to start this shit over again when the first kid is school-aged.

She also mentions how when she brought up a second brat, Duh was indifferent. But when she says she's done, Duh has a problem with it. Sounds to me like she probably does want another kid, but knows better than to have one with her current spouse.

I'm sure there will be a "happy accident" sooner or later because that's how it always pans out because Moo will probably succumb to baby rabies, but this level of intelligence is unheard of among Moos. However, I don't understand why she isn't just able to flat-out tell him that him and his shit behavior are the reason she won't reproduce with him again. I'm sure it's not easy, but the guy should know the truth, even if he'll throw a fit over it.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/lg8bmx/i_dont_know_how_to_make_him_understand_that_were/

Look. The first time around he treated me like trash. He wasn't outwardly mean, but he acted like nothing was different throughout my pregnancy and it really hurt. He wouldn't even join me in solving a craving. It still hurts when I see a guy being even the tinest bit nice to a pregnant person.

Anyhow. I talked to him about it about a year ago, and he apologized, but you can't put the toothpaste back in the tube, you know?

So, I really want another baby, but I'm not going to go through that again. Dh also wants another baby, but I don't see any change in his behavior. I try to nail down a timeline and he's wishy washy. I try to talk about names and he gives one suggestion. He never brings it up.

So, I sat him down and told him that I'm feeling like we missed our window. That I don't really feel like starting over with a 5yo and a newborn. That I wanted to start working again, but I'd have no time off in a new job.

And he argued against it. That we'd be fine. That my career would adjust.

And I don't want to flat out tell him that he's the reason because he's already promised me that it'd be different this time, but I just don't see it.

He's over there expecting to have a baby "after COVID" and I'm over here grieving my chance. It's not going to happen. Rationally, I'll never let it happen.
February 10, 2021
Cambion
However, I don't understand why she isn't just able to flat-out tell him that him and his shit behavior are the reason she won't reproduce with him again. I'm sure it's not easy, but the guy should know the truth, even if he'll throw a fit over it.

My guess is she doesn't want him to tell him and he pretends to change his behavior until she is pregnant, he decides to no longer put any effort into it after mission accomplished and resorts back to his old behavior. She sounds like she has a head on her shoulders if she can stick with the plan.
February 14, 2021
This one is probably hoping for a PNA. Just casually lets the toadler bolt off out of sight because someone else will deal with him. No worries honey, if we can't find Junior, that's what Amber Alerts are for!

If Moo doesn't want to scrape what's left of her brat off the street someday, she's wise to not entrust Duh with the child's safety. Meanwhile, I wouldn't be surprised if Duh did this on purpose to get out of having to be solely responsible for the kid, like if Moo wants to go do something alone. Negligent father or smart man? Perhaps both? You decide!

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/lk1hww/anyone_elses_husband_just_not_take_safety_as/

It stresses me out so much. He will literally let our toddler just run away to the point where he can’t even see him and he tries to defend himself like oh I’m sure he won’t get lost, there’s probably just other parents here, etc. like what the fuck??? I feel like I can’t trust him at all and it’s just so fucking hard. Safety is a thing we talk about on a daily basis because he just seems so fucking clueless sometimes. I’m so scared to let him take our toddler anywhere or take care of him in general so I literally do everything.

Also, I was eager to see the bushels of schadenfreude today in anticipation of all the Moos pissing and moaning about their spouses not doing anything for them today. I was not disappointed! Piles of threads from women who are butthurt that their men didn't take them out or bring them flowers or just let them sleep in. Honestly, if their husbands don't give a fuck about them the other 364 days of the year, why would they on Valentine's Day? These women are continually hopeful that their man-babies will remember some special day (birthday, anniversary, Christmas, Mother's Day, etc.) and give them something special, and then they bitch when nothing happens. I cannot feel sorry for women who are this stupid.
February 14, 2021
It is so depressing to see the number of women who are willing to put up with that much shitty treatment just to have a "father" for their kids.
February 15, 2021
I've seen quite a few of them admit that they grew up in abusive homes and have a skewed perspective of what "normal" is, so that might explain why they stick around as long as they do putting up with so much bullshit that any level-headed person wouldn't have tolerated. I can understand from that perspective because I was raised by a fucking nutcase and I find that I've fallen into similarly mentally abusive relationships (romantic, platonic and professional) because what I think is normal treatment is actually very abnormal. But do they really think it's healthy for their kids to grow up seeing how their parents treat one another? That's just breeding another generation of abuse, either teaching the child that abusive behavior is okay to do to someone else, or that it's okay for someone to treat them that way.

But it's okay as long as Junior and Princess have two parents, right?? Because if they have just one, they'll grow up all fucked up and stuff.

Short and sweet one here: Brat craps on Moo's foot while she's on the phone. If that little bastard is going to act like an unhousebroken animal, maybe she should rub his nose in his mess? No, but please tell me that it's all worth it and how I'm missing out. Does this qualify as a Kodak moment? Too bad she didn't have a camera handy because this would make a delightful Christmas card. tongue sticking out smiley

No sir, I don't like it
My kid just shat on my foot while I was on a video call to his pediatric allergy consultant

Just that really.

At some point while I was on the call he decided to strip off naked. Not an issue, she didn't need to see him. I was distracted talking to her any way.

Then he decides to be all cute and sit on my lap with my feet curled under him, and he just let it all out.

Meanwhile, I just tried to maintain my composure so I could get the appointment over and done with.
February 16, 2021
Hooo boy, the mommies are all foaming at the mouth in this thread. A Moo's Duh-husband told her very matter-of-factly that she has never given birth because she had three C-sections. I question the santiy of someone who would do that three fucking times. Isn't it more dangerous to get pregnant again after a C-section because of the increased risk of the uterus rupturing along the incision site?

Also, chock full of birth horror stories ranging from ineffective pain relief and epidurals to having a toddler kick you right in a fresh C-section incision. Even if I wanted brats, I wouldn't have them until someone figured out how to grow them in a fucking jar because there is no way any child is worth this much physical damage.

To be fair, I've personally never thought of C-sections as giving birth. Not that I'm trying to gatekeep or implying that C-sections aren't serious shit because that's major abdominal surgery with its own set of complications, but giving birth implies to me that you push the kid out yourself while a C-section means it gets surgically extracted like a tumor by someone else, so you're not "giving" anything. If a C-section is giving birth, then an abortion is a miscarriage.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/lkm7mh/csection_is_not_giving_birth/

My partner likes to tell me I never gave birth since I have had three c-sections.

I'm sorry, but what in the hell do you call it when they pull a fucking human being from your body? Is that not giving birth?

I think he says it to anger me and I want to dick stomp him right now.

I'm sorry I'm just mad when he says crap like that. Like just learn to shut the fuck up.

Rant over.

Thank you for your time.
February 16, 2021
I saw that one too. I can't say I care which birthing method gives more "cred", but I sided with moo on this one because the comment came from a fucking man, presumably the one that created the brats.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login