Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
April 20, 2021
mr. neptune
If the church they are going to and their religion is Catholic, it was probably one of those pedophile priests there seem to be so many of. Why do people even devout Catholic take a chance, keep little kids AWAY from a priest!

Nah, I doubt it. Handsy priests tend to target altar boys, not so much little girls. In the likely event this kid is being molested, it's probably someone who is in regular close physical contact with her like cassia suggested. Could be Moo doing it and just omitting that part to garner maximum sympathy/support, or could be a sibling, Duh/step-Duh, a cousin/uncle/grandparent, friend, anyone.

Moo absolutely should bring this up to her kid's counselor, but she probably won't because of the number of Moos in the comments who go on about preserving the child's privacy/integrity or some shit. Because a kid who masturbates out in the open for all to see has privacy to violate eye rolling smiley. Maybe Moo will haul the kid to a shrink when she goes back to in-person school and gets caught with a classmate's hand in her pants instead. It's only a matter of time before she gets other kids in on her "special playtime" in the bathroom or on the playground and then Moo will get to deal with her kid, the school and the other kid's parents, all asking why she allowed her pervy brat to come to school to molest the other kids.
April 20, 2021
Man, the posts are so repetitive, it's almost not even fun anymore. Another spineless moo whining about getting steamrolled by her brats. Nothing new in her drivel, but this part stood out:

They dump the food onto the floor and demand different food. I have tried every method of discipline- time outs, natural consequences, making them clean up their messes. I have yelled, and I am not proud of it. My husband spanks, and made me try it. They respond to it when he does it but not to me. Maybe because they know I don’t want to do it.

I doubt it will penetrate her thick skull even though it came out of it.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/muvo2d/at_my_breaking_point/
April 20, 2021
toraneko
Man, the posts are so repetitive, it's almost not even fun anymore. Another spineless moo whining about getting steamrolled by her brats. Nothing new in her drivel, but this part stood out:

They dump the food onto the floor and demand different food. I have tried every method of discipline- time outs, natural consequences, making them clean up their messes. I have yelled, and I am not proud of it. My husband spanks, and made me try it. They respond to it when he does it but not to me. Maybe because they know I don’t want to do it.

I doubt it will penetrate her thick skull even though it came out of it.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/muvo2d/at_my_breaking_point/

Yes, it is really repetitive. It is pretty obvious that dumping their food and demanding other food has meant little or no consequences. If the brats go without food or suffer consequences they'll shape up. But that means moo keeping the boundaries and we all know that isn't happening which is why the brats don't respond to her discipline.

The kids I knew that had parents that didn't follow through and made idle threats were without exception some of the most manipulative shits ever. Even the ones that weren't bright became incredibly good at manipulation and knowing who they could manipulate versus who would call them on it. I'd guess most of them started out as total asses as adults until life dealt them some blows of reality.

This brings me to one of the strongest points against parunting: who in their right mind wants to be forced to spend most of their time with dependent shit(s) who attempt to manipulate them all the time? It make me tired just thinking about it. At least if there is a manipulator in your life who is an adult measures can be taken to avoid this person part of the time if not all of the time.
April 20, 2021
It is repetitive over there. Sure, there are some real gems, but it's mostly man-baby complaints and bratty behavior stories. Apparently thousands of women making the same exact mistakes over and over again don't make them learn anything.

How about this lovely story from r/regretfulparents? Toadler brat has a spectacular meltdown every single night at bedtime and the parents (not sure if the author is Moo or Duh) have allegedly tried every single thing to make the kid shut the fuck up and of course nothing works. The brat screaming was so bad that the neighbors called the police because they thought the breeders were beating the kid.

Big shock, everyone suggests the kid needs a behavioral therapist because the kid might be an awtard or have anxiety or some shit, but personally I think the fucker just needs a good beating. The author claims the kid is so, so smart that she can figure out any mind games they use to trick her into sleeping, so she should be smart enough to figure out that screaming will earn her an ass paddling. Plus, I would totally consider spanking to be free "behavioral therapy."

I feel bad for the neighbors. They get to listen to that horse shit every night - I have to assume they live in an apartment. This is why anyone in an apartment building living within earshot of a family with screaming kids should get a discount on rent and the handlers of the screamers should have to pay more to make up for all those discounts until such a time that their child stops disrupting the neighbors. I bet that would make these incompetent breeders try a little harder.

https://old.reddit.com/r/regretfulparents/comments/m7jluk/i_am_losing_it/

Idk where to begin or what to really say. My kid is 3. Nearly every night before bed she has a 15-20 minute meltdown. We moved states and the new place is very echo-y, we’re waiting on our furniture. The other night was our first night in and very late. She understandably had a meltdown. There is no coming back once she starts, we’ve tried. Everything. I’ve done the googling, the bribing, the threatening (leaving the room, etc. and followed through because obviously if you don’t it doesn’t work) our lovely neighbors called the cops so now it feels like I can’t even parent properly or my neighbors will have the cops on our doorstep. We explained the situation and thankfully they were kind and understanding but in my experience it doesn’t always go that way. When a tantrum is coming on we record now so we have some proof she’s not being abused, just doesn’t want to lay down to sleep. We’ve started using melatonin for babies and it worked last night, she immediately fell asleep after story time.

Tonight was another meltdown even with the fucking melatonin. And I heard our neighbor loudly groan, however it’s early. I’m waiting for the knock from the cops currently.

We offer her her music. “No I don’t want music!” Okay fine, what do you want? “My music!” “Ok I’ll put it on” “NO MY DONT WANT IT” repeat X 30 for any given situation it’s back and forth all. The. Damn. Time.

And she’s smart. We could do a trick but she figures it out after the second or third time and starts another nuclear level meltdown. I don’t know what to fucking do. Parents aren’t helpful, the internet is not helpful and our neighbors are sure as FUCK not helpful.
April 21, 2021
These people are pathetic. They are at the mercy of a brat that is not even three. We are talking about something that probably is two feet tall.

Do all the night time rituals and put the kid to bed. If the kid screams, tell her to shut the Hell up and she's going to bed. If she gets up, put her back in bed. Don't hurt her, but hold her down in bed and let her scream. They could also take a toy out of her room every time she won't stop screaming our they could also give her an optional swat on the bottom. (Not chyld abuse, just a swat.)

Later, rinse and repeat about 50 times.

If they don't give in to her, she will eventually wear herself out and they will have one only night of unpleasantness.

She's screaming because she knows she will get her way eventually if she does. She knows they do not mean business.

I cannot understand any of this. I knew my parents meant business and I would face consequences if I didn't do what they were telling me to do. It seems to me the only sane way for a parent to live is to be in charge and not to negotiate, but too many of them want to be their brats' "friends" and they don't have the spine to do it.

So glad I don't have to live like that.
April 21, 2021
bell_flower
I cannot understand any of this. I knew my parents meant business and I would face consequences if I didn't do what they were telling me to do. It seems to me the only sane way for a parent to live is to be in charge and not to negotiate, but too many of them want to be their brats' "friends" and they don't have the spine to do it.

So glad I don't have to live like that.

Breeders will often wind up making more work for themselves with their tiptoe approach to parenting. Instead of punishing the brat for a first offense and nipping bad behavior in the bud, they take gentler approaches that involve discussions of feelings, offering options, asking instead of telling, not following up on punishment threats, and so on. Then the kid thinks everything is up for discussion or debate and attempting to establish boundaries at this point is often futile.

Also, I hear so many parents advising other parents to give their kids a list of options because kids like to have power struggles with parents and giving them choices lets them have some power and this is supposedly meant to diffuse tantrums. This might be fine for older children who understand things, but I see this suggested for toddlers. What exactly is wrong with "do what I say or you get punished?" Simple, straightforward and no room for negotiation. Kid does what they're supposed to do, great. If they disobey or argue, they have a bad day.

If this brat is as headstrong as Moo implies, and if Moo removed a toy for every tantrum, then it may only be a matter of time before the fucker loses all her toys and privileges and then there is nothing left to take away. When she has nothing left to lose by having daily meltdowns, she has no reason to behave. But if it reached that point, I'd blame shitty parenting. The kid doesn't need professional therapy, it needs competent parents. Mommy probably just wants a shrink to tell her her kid is an awtard so she has an excuse to not bother trying and she can tell the neighbors she can't do anything about Bratlina screaming because autism.
April 21, 2021
I do not suggest a rent reduction for the neighbours who have to deal with this noise.

I suggest that excessive noise should be correctly documented in detail and steps be started to end their tenancy and enact noise ordinance fines.
If they are incapable as parents, that should also be documented and immediate training or counselling should be required.
April 22, 2021
One of the many, many joys of parenthood: having NOTHING that is yours and yours alone because grabby asshole brats steal, manhandle and/or break your stuff. Even your own body isn't yours because of un-weaned toadlers who feel the need to come up and suck/grab at boobs constantly, though in that case I blame the Moos for not kicking the brats off the teat sooner. As far as material possessions, could they not get a safe or a lock box for shit they want to remain untouched by snot-encrusted brat fingers?

Yeah fuck that, any kid fucking with my shit would get thrown right down the stairs. It's not even like you can fuck with their shit in return because they might ruin your $800 laptop after dumping salad dressing on it, but it's not all that satisfying to ruin their favorite $7 stuffed animal that they forget about in two seconds. If Moos were smart, they'd hide snacks like sugar-free gummy bears. See how much their asshole kids want to steal stuff when they're shitting themselves half to death.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/mv5nj9/stop_touching_my_shit/

Look you little chaos-monkeys, I understand we’ve all been stuck together in this house since March Twenty motherfucking twenty, and we are all HEARTILY SICK OF EACH OTHER. I also know that you are bored A LOT.

BUT STOP TOUCHING MY SHIT.

Stop touching my jewelry and my work laptop and the drawer where I hide my candy and my nice work clothes and my empty teacup and my Gatorade zeros and my nail polish and my makeup and and and.

STOP IT. It’s not your shit. It’s MY shit. You own ALL THE OTHER SHIT IN THIS HOUSE, THATS THE SHIT YOU CAN TOUCH.

IM AT THE END OF MY FUCKING ROPE, AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO BE AROUND YOU LESS BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I HAVE NO SPACE IN MY OWN HOME WHERE I CAN JUST BE FUCKING LEFT ALONE.

in summary, stop touching my shit.
April 22, 2021
Okay, so we've had 30 pages of commentary. It's not too hard to summarize, right? Because these dim bulbs are all doing the same thing.

1. Most of them have kidS (multiple kids, including baking kids) with someone who not only isn't into being a partner or a father; he's often abusive.

2. If he's abusive, the woman is always completely depending on said man, usually gave up her job or has zero education, zero money of her own, no support system, geographically away from family. (Note: I'm not saying this is all the female's doing, because this is what abusers do--I'm saying they usually saw the signs but didn't get away from the dude while they still could.)

3. If he's not abusive, he's a complete man-baby who plays video games all day long, doesn't do shit around the house and is not interested in any interaction with his partner but of course there is no talk of leaving his worthless ass, in fact there is usually talk of #4

4. MULTIPLE KIDS -- this one is worth mentioning again, because doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity

5. Kids that are complete brats, but it's never because Moomy and Dud (if he's around) are incompetent parents that are incapable of providing boundaries, limitations, follow-through or discipline.

6. Corollary to #4: Lots of faux Moo support, It's JUST FINE that you have a non-potty trained six year old. And bring on the alphabet soup of faux diagnosis for the kids such as "oppositional defiance disorder," because what kid is not defiant on occasion? It would be easier if they got TF off the web and did the job they signed up for---to mold these hellions into civilized humans.

7. I HATE BEING A MOOTHER, but I LUUUUVE my kidS. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and harassing CF and CL people in real life, Moo. We aren't buying it. the world 'fail' on flames

What am I missing?
April 22, 2021
If the relationship is on the rocks, the bitch will ALWAYS be pregnant.
April 22, 2021
bell_flower
Okay, so we've had 30 pages of commentary. It's not too hard to summarize, right? Because these dim bulbs are all doing the same thing.

1. Most of them have kidS (multiple kids, including baking kids) with someone who not only isn't into being a partner or a father; he's often abusive.

2. If he's abusive, the woman is always completely depending on said man, usually gave up her job or has zero education, zero money of her own, no support system, geographically away from family. (Note: I'm not saying this is all the female's doing, because this is what abusers do--I'm saying they usually saw the signs but didn't get away from the dude while they still could.)

3. If he's not abusive, he's a complete man-baby who plays video games all day long, doesn't do shit around the house and is not interested in any interaction with his partner but of course there is no talk of leaving his worthless ass, in fact there is usually talk of #4

4. MULTIPLE KIDS -- this one is worth mentioning again, because doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity

5. Kids that are complete brats, but it's never because Moomy and Dud (if he's around) are incompetent parents that are incapable of providing boundaries, limitations, follow-through or discipline.

6. Corollary to #4: Lots of faux Moo support, It's JUST FINE that you have a non-potty trained six year old. And bring on the alphabet soup of faux diagnosis for the kids such as "oppositional defiance disorder," because what kid is not defiant on occasion? It would be easier if they got TF off the web and did the job they signed up for---to mold these hellions into civilized humans.

7. I HATE BEING A MOOTHER, but I LUUUUVE my kidS. Keep drinking that Kool-Aid and harassing CF and CL people in real life, Moo. We aren't buying it. the world 'fail' on flames

What am I missing?

Not much of anything, this is a great synopsis. Maybe a mention of religion in there somewhere? The predictable mombie melt downs on their self determined specual days (birthday, holiday, when they are always shocked that they don't get the appreciation they deserve?
April 22, 2021
toraneko, I think I have in my signature that dysfunctional relationships there is usually a child. the more dysfunctional, the more children.
correction, not. I think I should add that or edit it

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

April 23, 2021
twocents
the more dysfunctional, the more children.

Good point
April 24, 2021
toraneko, like most everything else, it is based on observation. like everything else, including my decision to be CF, observation and listening.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 26, 2021
Moo complaing that her husband multi-tasks while minding their loaf. He sounds like he's an involved parent for fuck's sake, so who cares if he doesn't give full undivided attention to an infant that doesn't give a shit? Why does he need to read to the kid? Babies that age like being held and that's about the extent of their attention spans - if anything, they might be giving her too much attention and teaching her to be dependent on 24/7 interaction and then she'll throw fits when she doesn't get it from one or both parents.

Fucking christ, there is no pleasing these women. I think they all just enjoy hating on their baby-daddies because it gives them stuff to bitch about. Don't get me wrong, plenty of the men described there deserve the hate, but I don't see what the big deal iin this case because the Duh in question sounds like he just doesn't want to melt his brain with inane baby crap. At worst, the guy might be at risk of dropping the loaf if he's got Junior in one hand and is washing dishes with the other, but Moo seems more concerned with Duh's divided attention.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/mz8p6c/whyyyyy/

My almost 3 month old baby is a pretty chill baby. She hardly ever cries unless she is hungry, tired, or something else is wrong. She spends 70-80% of her day, most days, alone with me. When I am with baby, I breastfeed her, cuddle her, put her down for naps, play with her, talk to her, read to her, etc. She coos and I have conservations with her, I smile at her, she smiles back at me. The point is, I interact with her almost every one of her waking minutes when I am with her. She is so chill, but constant interaction is draining.

Husband, on the other hand, will usually just hold her and go about doing what he would do if he wasn’t with her. Playing video games on his phone, watching videos on YouTube, binge watching TV, doing chores, all while silently lugging baby around. He’s like addicted to his technology, and can hardly do anything without multitasking and watching a YouTube video in the background. He has legit washed dishes with one hand while carrying baby with the other. Like stop fucking half assing everything. Finish doing a good job of washing the dishes and then give your full attention to our daughter instead of half assing both, and claiming you are spending time with her. Don’t get me wrong, he is a wonderful dad to her. He also cuddles her, changes diapers, does baby exercises with her, and loves her unconditionally.

Baby doesn’t fuss when he’s doing these activities. But WHY is it so hard to interact with her more? Talk to her, sing to her, read to her! Do something that involves the use of language FFS. He says he’s not as talkative as I am with her. Like WTF? You think I want to be a peppy as fuck 24/7? How easy would it be for me to care for my chill ass baby all day if I could just go about my day and cuddle with her with minimal interaction otherwise? I want her to develop, I want her to meet and exceed her milestones. I don’t want her to grow up addicted to screens. Why is it so hard to talk to her or read to her for the portions he’s with her during the day? Why do I constantly need to remind him? Why?? Just why??
April 27, 2021
Moo rattles off all the reasons why it would not be a good idea to breed a third time, in spite of her and Duh passively discussing it. And she does make rational points against a third loaf, so she's clearly exercised the gray matter in this regard, which is far more than what most Moos do.

But as we all know, baby rabies will prevail and she'll get herself knocked up "accidentally" with the rhythm method, and then complain on that sub about how haaaaaaaaard it is with three kids. Just because you have the ability to do something does not mean you can handle it physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and so on. She's got two kids already, why does she need a third? Given the progression of the ages of her current kids, my guess is she's one of the Moos that likes having a cute infant to coo over and then when they stop being cute at around two years old, she wants to have a helpless loaf to snuggle again and not a bratty asshole toadler. No amount of kids will be enough for someone like this because they don't want the experience of raising a whole other person - they want a baby to fuss over and that's it. Much like the people who buy baby animals like kittens and puppies because they're cute, but then lose interest when they grow up and instead of taking care of the grown animals, they take those animals to the shelter and take home a new kitten or puppy. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Duh says he wants to be the SAHP if they decide to go and have a third kid hysterical laughter, and I'm sure that'll last all of about 30 minutes when he realizes that being home with three kids sucks balls and he'll be sprinting back to work begging for overtime.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/mywa3h/do_you_have_3_kids_am_i_crazy_for_considering/

I have two kids: E will be 4 in 5 weeks and K will be 2 in 4 weeks. I thought I was done after two but the pst few months my husband and I have passively talked about a third. In a kind of joking kind of not way.

One of my biggest reasons for no third kid was that I’m in school and I don’t want to be on mat leave as soon as I graduate. I don’t want to wait a whole year before I look for a job. HOWEVER, my husband said he would take the 12 month parental leave. He gets paid more than I do but I think he wants to experience getting to stay home with kids (LOL have fun with that).

Another reason against having a third kid is logistics. We live in a 3 bedroom house and my older two would have to share (I realize this isn’t a big deal and many many many families do this, I just don’t love it, but it would be temporary). I have a 5 seater car, can I fit another car seat?

And of course there’s the money issue. More diapers, formula, a new crib, clothes, etc. We are in debt and trying to get out of it.

But.. a new baby to love. Another sibling for my kiddos.
April 27, 2021
Too small of a house for another loaf + being in debt + another loaf = disaster of one's already eroding finances.
If the cost of diapers, formula and new clothes is a concern then it best default to a hard pass. Those are cheap compared to a bigger mortgage, car, paying off debt, etc. And how does extending one's time staying at home with another brat help to pay off debt?

I guess both of them working to pay off the debt, buy a roomier house/car and set aside money for expenses for a future loaf is too much to ask!
April 28, 2021
I love how one of the idiot's arguments in favor of a third loaf is "another sibling for my kids." That's a good one. I have NEVER met anyone who enjoyed having a sibling growing up because it meant sharing everything and constant fights/injuries, and there is almost always a favorite child and dog help you if you aren't it. You're also fucked if you're the eldest because then it's constantly "you have to set a good example for your little brother/sister!" while your younger siblings can get away with murder and the breeders will defend them by saying, "S/He's just a baby!" even if they're like 15 years old.
April 28, 2021
Cambion
I love how one of the idiot's arguments in favor of a third loaf is "another sibling for my kids." That's a good one. I have NEVER met anyone who enjoyed having a sibling growing up because it meant sharing everything and constant fights/injuries, and there is almost always a favorite child and dog help you if you aren't it. You're also fucked if you're the eldest because then it's constantly "you have to set a good example for your little brother/sister!" while your younger siblings can get away with murder and the breeders will defend them by saying, "S/He's just a baby!" even if they're like 15 years old.

I liked having siblings growing up, but people don't realize that you can't miss what you don't know/don't have. Yeah we squabbled over dumb stuff but we also played together, conspired, helped each other, etc. Don't have a another kid just to "give Junior a sibling". That's stupid. Some siblings get along, some don't, some are just kinda indifferent.

Personally I don't know why someone would want to go through the bratty asshole toddler stage more than once. ugh. My parents are saints for not killing any of their children before age five.
April 28, 2021
@randomcfchick, you are legitimately the first person I've heard say they liked having siblings growing up. I understand that many people do become friends with their brothers and sisters as they get older and don't live together, but I mean specifically as kids, I've never known anyone who was happy to have a sibling... unless it meant they could blame something they did on that sibling, in which case they came in handy. Everyone else I knew fought like cats and dogs with their siblings and really truly seemed to not like being around one another.

I'm an only child myself and just based on what I've seen of sibling relationships, I can say I'm glad I didn't have a sibling as a kid (unless maybe my mother would have directed her batshittery at them and not me), but wouldn't have minded having one as an adult. In a sense, I kind of got my wish because it turns out I have lots of half-siblings I've never met floating around thanks to my dad (who I also never met).

Personally I don't know why someone would want to go through the bratty asshole toddler stage more than once. ugh. My parents are saints for not killing any of their children before age five.

I don't think they actually want to, but until someone figures out a way to stunt a child physically to remain an infant permanently, the horrible toddler stage is penance for wanting to snuggle a new baby for a few months. But it's not like these parents are gonna be surprised by it - they should know what to expect with brat #2, so by all logic, they should be better at handling a toddler the second time around since they've had practice.
April 28, 2021
Cambion
@randomcfchick, you are legitimately the first person I've heard say they liked having siblings growing up. I understand that many people do become friends with their brothers and sisters as they get older and don't live together, but I mean specifically as kids, I've never known anyone who was happy to have a sibling... unless it meant they could blame something they did on that sibling, in which case they came in handy. Everyone else I knew fought like cats and dogs with their siblings and really truly seemed to not like being around one another.

I knew a handful of kids that liked their siblings. Every single one of them was 14 or more years older than the sibling, so they were practically adults compared to the sibling. I think they liked being around a baby without being the primary care giver more than anything. Plus, with that kind of age difference all the sibling rivalry, etc. isn't going to exist.
April 28, 2021
I have met a ton of adults who don't speak to at least one of their siblings, including both of my parents. Sometimes it is just because they have nothing in common, but most of the time it is because they are pissed at each other. All the large families I have seen are noisy and chaotic. The kids are constantly competing for moo and duh's attention, nobody has much privacy, and there are one or two obvious favorites. My mom was the oldest of six and she complained about the younger ones getting away with murder and having to help raise them. All of them had a maximum of two kids of their own.

I was an only child. Although I never wanted to be part of a big family I did wish I had one or two siblings. There were at least three reasons for this.
1. I figured out very early that being an only child was considered weird, and I didn't want to be weird.
2. My parents were somewhat socially isolated, and often I wanted a playmate and didn't have one.
3. It would have been nice to have SOMETHING to take some of Mom's neurotic focus off me.

As an adult I think it would be nice to have a sibling I get along with, but I know many people don't get along with their siblings
April 29, 2021
Cambion
Moo rattles off all the reasons why it would not be a good idea to breed a third time, in spite of her and Duh passively discussing it. And she does make rational points against a third loaf, so she's clearly exercised the gray matter in this regard, which is far more than what most Moos do.

But as we all know, baby rabies will prevail and she'll get herself knocked up "accidentally" with the rhythm method, and then complain on that sub about how haaaaaaaaard it is with three kids. Just because you have the ability to do something does not mean you can handle it physically, mentally, emotionally, financially, and so on. She's got two kids already, why does she need a third? Given the progression of the ages of her current kids, my guess is she's one of the Moos that likes having a cute infant to coo over and then when they stop being cute at around two years old, she wants to have a helpless loaf to snuggle again and not a bratty asshole toadler. No amount of kids will be enough for someone like this because they don't want the experience of raising a whole other person - they want a baby to fuss over and that's it. Much like the people who buy baby animals like kittens and puppies because they're cute, but then lose interest when they grow up and instead of taking care of the grown animals, they take those animals to the shelter and take home a new kitten or puppy. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Duh says he wants to be the SAHP if they decide to go and have a third kid hysterical laughter, and I'm sure that'll last all of about 30 minutes when he realizes that being home with three kids sucks balls and he'll be sprinting back to work begging for overtime.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/mywa3h/do_you_have_3_kids_am_i_crazy_for_considering/

Because this is what modern parenting has become: worshipping the loaf 24/7. There is no longer any such thing as plopping the loaf in the playpen with a few toys and getting chores done, a proper breeder must sit and stare at the loaf every second the loaf is awake. This is why moos won’t even take a shower, because for the fifteen minutes the moo is showering, the loaf might not have someone in its face teaching it that it the center of the universe. And then it will grow up damaged for life!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
April 29, 2021
LoveToLurk
And then it will grow up damaged for life!

I know you were joking about this, but the sad reality is that it's true and it's not fair to the brats, who have no say in it.
April 29, 2021
I too am an only child.

And I too, after being alive 50+ yrs have noticed that there are SO many people who really don't like their sibs. I don't really believe almost anything about what is considered 'normal' family life that breeders claim is needed. Even if people say they get along, there are still many who only see each other on holidays. So, part of me doesn't even understand having these relatives just to have polite conversations a couple of times a year. When I was young, my friends seemed to LOVE having me as a best friend, and really just put up w/ their sibs when they had to go home.

My SILs probably are BFFs but they are the type of fam that had fam closeness shoved down their throats and my younger SIL really didnt have many friends when young, so always tagged along w/ her older sis her whole life before marriage. If I said to my hub, you don't like your sisters, or really miss them when they are not around, he would protest, but it's true. He likely would never talk to a person like his older sis, he will admit she's a flakey dipshit. He will admit she's likely more of a likeable person becuz she can have a fun attitude. But it's not like he calls her, or ever has wanted to get together w/ her outside of family parites. His younger sis, he does get along with, she's definitely smarter, but will admit she can be a bitch, wanting things her way when it came to the men in her life. She lives outta state. He seems to be just fine talking to her just over xmas, and nothing more. We dont do FB and shit like that, so we have no communication w/ them otherwise. He doesnt care, one way or another. But, he will not admit it to himself out loud.

When we did have extra baseball tickets and called older sis to invite the ADULTS to the baseball game with us, every single time they declined, and tried to pawn the kids on us. So, she certainly didn't try to connect as a fellow sibling w/ us, and seemed to want yet another free babysitter opportunity. IMO their whole sibling relationship is a SHAM.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login