Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
June 10, 2021
Evidently, her dumb hub/duhd always hides in the bathroom 'pooping' when she does the entire bedtime routine with bratz. So now this time she fakes it. I guess just hanging out on the smartphone. Gosh darn if anyone reads something intelligent. Amazing how many adults hide from the joy in their lives and dont care that other spouse/parent has to do all the grunt work. Isn't taking care of kids and putting them in PJs and brushing teeth, and tucking in, kissing nite nite, telling a fairy tale what ALL PARENTS LOOK FORWARD TO, I mean this is what they are picturing. The reality, they just want to get it over and done with, just like they want to get the dinnertime ritual, homework ritual, little league ritual, afterschool ritual, over and done with. I'm still trying to figure out what part of parenting they actually enjoy.

And, they want us to believe we're missing something. As I've said previously, there seems to be a theme here w/ Duhds hiding in the bathroom to avoid brat time/ cleaning up time/ and now bedtime rituals. (Something I never even heard of until I was like 40, parunts just put the kids to bed. Even if I was at house w/ friends' little sibs, I dont recall problems of the parents putting them to bed. And, stories were only for very small kids, not school-aged kids)

https://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/nuslmw/im_taking_a_dad_poop/

I’ve done bedtime either alone or with minimal assistance for the past week. DH has to “poop” (a 30+ minute activity), is out with friends, or is “finishing up work.”

Not today! I’m 15 minutes in (I have taken notes on what is the most comfortable position and the benefits of just sitting/laying down altogether) while he does all the bedtime tasks and I may or may not show up at the last minute.

Real time edit: Ok, fuck this - kiddo got out of the bath and DH sent him to me... knowing I was pooping.

Guess who has diarrhea now?!

ETA: DH did all of bedtime and expressed concern about how I was feeling. I detected a note of concern that leaves me to believe he should do this more often. I’ll keep y’all posted on any tummy troubles LOL
June 10, 2021
I've also noticed that in many of the posts in general, they are sponging off one of them's parents. Then they complain ad nauseum about the hosts.

From Toranekos post...

I know what people think about Dr L but I heard a caller who was one of these moo cows living in her parents basement apartment. 2 kids and duh. They could not afford their own place. It was working, except the moo cow was pissed because she wanted to breed again, the basement was too small, and..PISSED sbecause the parents would not move to the basement and let her move upstairs. All so she could breed again. Dr L to her credit, tore her a new one.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

June 12, 2021
What a trainwreck. Eight fucking kids, failed marriages (one of which was to a man who molested her daughter), and her current partner is not only an asshole, but her paid caregiver. She wants romance, dammit! eye rolling smiley Sounds to me like she's had a little too much romance, judging by the famblee size. I suspect she has been with him for 13 years because she is fully dependent on him, and if she is so helpless and fucked in the head that she needs so much care, I doubt there's going to be any love blossoming between the two of them. That's not real life, pumpkin - that's a soap opera plot. Also, why in the fuck did she keep having kids in this state of health?

I don't think she's in love, I think she has Stockholm syndrome. She says herself that he sees that her needs are met, but shows her no compassion whatsoever, unless you count him emerging from his man cave to fuck her in the middle of the night. I imagine even with the paycheck, the guy feels resentful that he has to have such a dependent and needy wife and it's hard to feel romantic love toward someone who is a very obvious burden.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/nxif9c/baby_factory_is_getting_fed_up/

7 pregnancies. 8 kids. 2 failed marriages. Pedophile magnet. Brain damage. Family caregivers.

That sums up my life.

I'm in LOVE with my SO of 13 years. We have 2 kids together and I'm on my last pregnancy. (Never had a doctor offer to put me out for a tubal until now, birth control (DIFFERENT KINDS) failed me 3 times and I am super skivvy about being "cut")

But he's an asshole. And then he's not. And then he is. And then he's not. And I wish he would just pick a face so I can act accordingly.

He's responsible and makes sure the needs are met. But he doesn't have a compassionate bone in his body. He's a "midnight caller" even. (Let me explain that, he has his man cave and doesn't sleep in the bedroom, but does come in the middle of the night for loving and then returns to his cave)

I need an example. I have already had a shit morning. I'm super uncomfortable and kind of out of shape rn with this baby, only 3 weeks left, I'm FATIGUED. So hard to do anything fatigued. I'm looking for the measuring cup (that has been in the same place for e.v.e.r.) and i can't find it. 10 minutes of digging through kitchen cupboards and cabinets and even drawers. I start slapping cupboards closed at this point I'm agro. I slump to the floor and start crying. He comes upstairs and This is my problem. I need him to say things like "babe, calm down whats wrong?" He says instead "Why the fuck are you slamming shit" and even though I explain I'm running out of energy to look his solution is just to stop. But I'm still HUNGRY. I say. So he goes and slams the teenagers door open and yells at her to get the fuck up and help me.

This. Is one seemingly stupid example of how all of the conflicting interactions happen in my house. Over the past 2 months I've become verbally assaulting back because I am absolutely fed up with the demeanor in which everyone treats each other (so I guess I couldn't beat em so I joined them) Telling him and my adult children they can "move the fuck out" if they wanna continue the bs.

Oh. Hes my paid caregiver. So he literally ignores me. They don't believe me. They don't realize I had to leave in the middle of the night in one marriage. They don't realize that I will do something stupid an irrational if they do not comply. But they will not comply because they do not believe me. I have amazing patience. Or maybe its codependency. It took me 4 years to leave my cheating ex husband. Actually... it took me finding out he was molesting my oldest daughter to leave him, I was coping with the cheating.

I want romance. I want a partner that doesn't just take care of me, but shows me and acts like he's in a relationship with me. Because of my brain damage I have emotional control issues and memory issues.

Am I asking too much from him at this stage?

You know, I'm not entirely sure what to put here. Maybe I missed some info if you wanna ask questions for any kind of clarification ill answer them.
June 13, 2021
cfuter
Isn't taking care of kids and putting them in PJs and brushing teeth, and tucking in, kissing nite nite, telling a fairy tale what ALL PARENTS LOOK FORWARD TO, I mean this is what they are picturing. The reality, they just want to get it over and done with, just like they want to get the dinnertime ritual, homework ritual, little league ritual, afterschool ritual, over and done with. I'm still trying to figure out what part of parenting they actually enjoy.

And, they want us to believe we're missing something.

I think they are picturing the Kodak moments in movies. My experience has been most people aren't wise enough to learn from the experience of others, they have to dive head first in and only when they are well over their heads does the hindsight and regret simultaneously kick in. And if they are especially stupid and hard headed, they may experience this repeatedly and not learn from it. I would suspect teaching a brat to learn from the experience of others prior to their teenage years would be the top parunt goal, but how would most parunts do that when they are teaching their kids by their own default idiocy?

They put their kids in PJs, the kids brush their teeth and are in bed ready to be tucked in, they are kissed and the parunts go into the other room to spend the rest of their night enjoying each other's company. Dinnertime is always a joy and the kids set the table, do the dishes and always happily eat whatever is in front of them. Oh, and the conversation is always perfect because everyone at the table is perfect. This only happens in the movies because kids are people in progress. Activities: if their brats are talented or on a talented team the activities will take over the lives of the parents: fund raisers, constant demands for more money to participate, tons of chauffeuring and potentially chauffeuring other brats on a regular basis, more practices, more weekend commitments and more guilt from everyone if they try to push back or establish boundaries. And a much faster need to replace a car after all this little league crap.

There are fields near my house and (pre-COVID) there were always practices or games in the fields as long as the fields were open. I'm out walking thinking that a whole bunch of parents are wasting a perfectly good weekend day or week night watching their brats play some lame game. Spectator sport hell.

Parunting will suck even if the kids are mostly well behaved because then they have other people's brats to contend with, and that will affect the "perfect" kids if they attend school together. Not to mention the nastiness and jealousy brats impart on one another. The "perfect" kids will have little to no friends because being a well-adjusted, happy and talented kid is the exception, not the rule.

I'm guessing some part of the parunts must thrive on drama because I've yet to see this not be a constant in their lives with kids.
June 13, 2021
Cambion
What a trainwreck. Eight fucking kids, failed marriages (one of which was to a man who molested her daughter), and her current partner is not only an asshole, but her paid caregiver.

I would think having eight kids may make a reasonable woman suspect any man interested to be a pedo until proven otherwise. One might start to think some religions that preach staying away from birth control and praise huge famblee sizes may attract pedos.

A single, famous, wealthy man of advanced age may also want to make the default assumption any beautiful woman of little to no means who is twenty or more years younger than him is likely every bit as interested in his money and fame as she is in him. I'm sure both the pedos and women in these instances will work quite hard to convince their significant others they are truly interested in them because they have their eye on the prize. I've seen numerous people manipulate others to achieve their end result, though not as extreme as either of these examples.

Another reason to be thrilled to be childfree, it is a pedo repellent by default.
I saw this Friday and was hoping someone would post this one. I expect since he is paid to stay at home that we are all paying for them.
June 14, 2021
most likely. It is amazing, they are paid disability because they can't work but they sure can get in pig multiple times. I even saw them on judge judy. Back disabilities! The logic is totally skewed.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Sometimes in life it's the only weapon we have. Roger Rabbit

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

June 14, 2021

It is amazing, they are paid disability because they can't work but they sure can get in pig multiple times. I even saw them on judge judy. Back disabilities! The logic is totally skewed.

IKR? But woe to the person who suggests that this is a bad idea. It's "elitist" for suggesting that someone who is too disabled to hold a job might not want to get pregnant. It's everyone's "right" to have children, regardless of being able to pay for them or take care of them. using a flamethrower

I do not get the logic either. Having children would be more taxing than a job. Leave a job and go home, and your time is yours. Not so with brats. It's 24/7.
This reminds me of a tax return I did for an out of control breeder. Fucker got something like $8500 in ONE stimulus check and then talked up how much it helped pay for his brats.

Fucker, I didn't make those brats yet I don't get nearly $10k a pop. I just have the pleasure of paying for your outrageous child tax credits every year. It's so outrageous for 2021 that they're paying it out in installments starting in July.

My mother says when she was raising me, that bullshit didn't even exist.
June 15, 2021
bell_flower
I do not get the logic either. Having children would be more taxing than a job. Leave a job and go home, and your time is yours. Not so with brats. It's 24/7.

Word. I've read multiple stories written by Moos who say they were practically foaming at the mouth waiting for the sprogs to turn school age so Moo could go back to work because a normal job is FAR easier than dealing with brats, you get paid for it, and it ends for the day eventually. But then all you do is go from one job to another one - one that is less fulfilling, unpaid, goes on nonstop and doesn't give a crap if it interferes with your other job.

I mean for fuck's sake, just look at pre-COVID mommies who would literally jump for joy in front of their kids when summer break ended and the sproggen could be someone else's problem most of the week. I'm sure I don't understaaaaaand because I'm not a mawwwwwwwm, but I wonder how the kids feel seeing their own mothers celebrating that they can see them less. You know how much shit a teacher would catch if they pulled the same stunt outside at the end of the school day as the precious miracles boarded the school bus?
Typical whining post about how much life sucks after giving up a career and identity to housewife, but this really chapped my ass:

I became a stay at home mum last February at the end of maternity leave

So this cunt made her employer hold her job during her leave and then quit when it was over. By her language, it sounds like she's British, so the leave apparently was a whole fucking year. I wonder how often this happens. It must really suck to be an employer in Europe.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/o0eutx/burned_out/

ETA I just found this on gov.uk:

If the baby dies

Employees still qualify for leave or pay if the baby:

is stillborn after the start of the 24th week of pregnancy
dies after being born

Employment rights

An employee’s employment rights (like the right to pay, holidays and returning to a job) are protected during maternity leave.

You still have to pay Statutory Maternity Pay even if you stop trading.

It looks like British employers are on the hook even when there is no brat, and even if they go out of business.
June 16, 2021
That's just a really shitty thing to do. Unless the employer really sucked and didn't deserve any sort of courtesy, they could have been training this bitch's replacement instead of waiting around for her to waddle her ass back to work only for her to nope out permanently after pigging leave expired.

What might be better is to "fire" expectant Moos before maternity leave and then have them re-interview for their job. That way, if they choose to come back, their employer can ensure their skills are still sharp enough to pick up where they left off, and if not, maybe there's another position they can fill. If they choose not to come back, they will have someone new already trained to pick up the slack long-term.

But yeah, good luck ever seeing this happen because every single expectant heifer would be shrieking about discrimination. Because dog forbid a business do something in its own best interests.
June 17, 2021
Dumbass Moo asks how to "kick-start" her baby-daddy's paternal instinct because she does everything and he does nothing or does it poorly. Yeahhhh sounds to me like the guy doesn't give a flying fuck about the kid (almost certainly was not wanted/planned because what man wants a loaf at 23?) and he seems to neglect it when it's in his care. Or he knows Moo will do everything for him, so why should he bother?

There is no force in heaven, hell or on earth that will make an unwilling man be a father to his child and attempting to force him to do so will just make him more neglectful. If a guy is willing to fuck up chores on purpose to get out of doing them, he's willing to neglect his own kid within an inch of its life to get out of dealing with it.

Dumping Junior with a parent Moo knows is not caring for him properly makes her as neglectful as the Duh. He probably doesn't care about Moo either. But yeah no, go right ahead and try to force him to "man up" there, honey bunch. See how well that works out for you. For someone who is in college and has an allegedly good job, she sure is a fucktard.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/o1f0ho/someone_advise_me_how_to_wake_my_sons_dad_up_to/

Hi I’m a 23(f) and my son’s father is 25(m). For background my son is almost 2 and I had him while in college and working. Currently I work full time saving up to buy a home and go to school full time and on top of being a full time mom even having to take the baby to classes sometimes. I got a good job and now work 9-5 from home and my exboyfriend “temporarily” offered to watch our son and leave his minimum wage job to avoid daycare cost.

The problem is while he’s watched our son he cant get him to nap, the amount of diaper rashes have gone up, he doesn’t bathe our son, he doesn’t clean up after our son, he has never trimmed his nails, he has never brushed his teeth, he sometimes makes him lunch but usually expects me to do it on my lunch break. He almost expects me to do the bathing, cleaning and cooking AND working.

At this point I’m becoming so burnt out and every time I talk to him about it, it doesn’t change or changes temporarily. I’d rather send my son to a daycare at this point because his dad says well we play all day I don’t understand the problem. I even end up changing a majority of the diapers too on my breaks. Can anyone offer me some advice because I’m nearing a breakdown * it’s hard when he has a play all day mentality with 0 will to do the necessary things
June 19, 2021
Cambion

There is no force in heaven, hell or on earth that will make an unwilling man be a father to his child and attempting to force him to do so will just make him more neglectful. If a guy is willing to fuck up chores on purpose to get out of doing them, he's willing to neglect his own kid within an inch of its life to get out of dealing with it.

Let’s be real. As much as men bitch about child support, the truth is that most of them would rather be financially hamstrung than have to deal with their kid. This guy is just trying to avoid either one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 19, 2021
I'll give that mom some props because she appears to have some gumption and drive. (Although I wonder why she didn't abort or give the kid up for adoption.) If she has a good job presumably with insurance hopefully she got an IUD to keep from having another lil mistake.

But clearly she's lacking a few brain cells here when the answer is obvious:

The problem is while he’s watched our son he cant get him to nap, the amount of diaper rashes have gone up, he doesn’t bathe our son, he doesn’t clean up after our son, he has never trimmed his nails, he has never brushed his teeth, he sometimes makes him lunch but usually expects me to do it on my lunch break.

two faces puking EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Can you imagine how funky, dirty and rank this kid must be after a day with Dud? And he's almost two (of course he is) and is still in diapers and getting diaper rash? The kid does not deserve to sit in his own piss and shit.

Daycare is better than being neglected. And the Moo wouldn't have to go home on her breaks and change the kid. Seems like she's not getting a good value for BabyDaddy's services.
Wow, looks like everybody she knows is getting sick of her and her brats, but she just gets bitter and defensive. And proud of her shitty parenting.

To my friend (who has no children): I’m sorry I let my kids use the tablet more then 30 minutes a day. It’s the only way I’ll get shit done. Sorry if you think they have to much ‘electronic stimulation’. I’m glad your parents did everything perfectly and you feel the need to say little sarcastic remarks while I’m doing what I do with two kids.

To my friend (who is currently expecting): sorry I didn’t go natural and am not a real mom. I didn’t know a vbac with an epidural made me less than you. I wish you many blessings and the ability to follow your birth plan.

To my super Christian friend: I’m not going to hell because I don’t beat the hell out my kid. She is two and is an asshole, I know this. But she is two. You don’t have a heaven or hell to put me in, so be offended I won’t take your advice.

To my friend (who thinks I’m spoiling my kids): yup, sure am. I pick up my infant when she cries, I play with my toddler a whole lot, I do-slept with my infant. The toddler gets sips of boba-tea sometimes. Yup, spoiled rotten.

To my coworker who saw me at the park: my kid doesn’t have to say hi to you. They can be shy around new people, they aren’t underdeveloped. My toddler speaks 5-10 word sentences and knows sarcasm, you are just an asshole.

To my neighbor (who has known me since my first pregnancy): I’m sorry my kid is still afraid of you . She says nice things in the house about you, “I miss ms Ruthy, where is ms ruthy”. You are still awesome.

To my extended relatives: y’all will not beat me down like you did my mother. I will cut you off faster than a hang nail. I am not the one to let my kids pick up bitterness from you, I have plenty of my own to give, lol.

(Pep talk ahead) I am the best version of a mom I can be right now. I’m reading new things and working as I go. I will not accept the judgement of others when I mentally kick my own ass everyday day. I love me and refuse to let the words of others bring me down. I can and will do things mom thing even if I stumble or the toddler eats a few rocks. Chicken nuggets and apple juice from a box.

I am Mom, hear me roar or grunt.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/o47w3h/to_all_the_folks_that_love_me/
June 22, 2021
The way that Moo talks about her kids and parenting methods, she makes it sound like her and her kids are perfect angels and everyone else is just being mean to her for no reason. I know some people can just be assholes, but I have a feeling Moo is lying by omission, so it's probably more of a 50/50 split.

Lemme see if I can translate:

To my friend (who has no children): I’m sorry I let my kids use the tablet more then 30 minutes a day. It’s the only way I’ll get shit done. Sorry if you think they have to much ‘electronic stimulation’. I’m glad your parents did everything perfectly and you feel the need to say little sarcastic remarks while I’m doing what I do with two kids.

Translation: You have no kids, so your opinion is invalid no matter what.

To my friend (who is currently expecting): sorry I didn’t go natural and am not a real mom. I didn’t know a vbac with an epidural made me less than you. I wish you many blessings and the ability to follow your birth plan.

Translation: This one's probably just an asshole. I'm familiar with the birth order pissing contest Moos like to do with one another to determine who's a "real mom."

To my super Christian friend: I’m not going to hell because I don’t beat the hell out my kid. She is two and is an asshole, I know this. But she is two. You don’t have a heaven or hell to put me in, so be offended I won’t take your advice.

Translation: I don't discipline my kids whatsoever because it's too haaaard and/or abusive and I don't care who it inconveniences and anyone who says a word about it can shut right up.

To my friend (who thinks I’m spoiling my kids): yup, sure am. I pick up my infant when she cries, I play with my toddler a whole lot, I do-slept with my infant. The toddler gets sips of boba-tea sometimes. Yup, spoiled rotten.

Translation: I believe that clinging to my kids every single second makes up for all my actual shortcomings as a parent. Also, the friend might just parent differently - not wrong, just different.

To my coworker who saw me at the park: my kid doesn’t have to say hi to you. They can be shy around new people, they aren’t underdeveloped. My toddler speaks 5-10 word sentences and knows sarcasm, you are just an asshole.

Translation: I don't bother socializing my kids because it requires effort, so I just blame it on other people when my kid doesn't want to talk to them. But to be fair, I never liked being forced to talk to people or hug them as a kid, so this one might be 50/50.

To my neighbor (who has known me since my first pregnancy): I’m sorry my kid is still afraid of you . She says nice things in the house about you, “I miss ms Ruthy, where is ms ruthy”. You are still awesome.

Translation: I don't like you and don't want my kid around you, but I'm afraid to say it to your face, so I blame it on my kid's social retardation.

To my extended relatives: y’all will not beat me down like you did my mother. I will cut you off faster than a hang nail. I am not the one to let my kids pick up bitterness from you, I have plenty of my own to give, lol.

Translation: I will go no contact with any family members who dare question my parenting... until I need something. Then I will kiss your ass just long enough to get what I want, then you can fuck right back off.

(Pep talk ahead) I am the best version of a mom I can be right now. I’m reading new things and working as I go. I will not accept the judgement of others when I mentally kick my own ass everyday day. I love me and refuse to let the words of others bring me down. I can and will do things mom thing even if I stumble or the toddler eats a few rocks. Chicken nuggets and apple juice from a box.

Translation: I am totally letting everyone's judgment of me, my kids and my parenting get to me, so I'm going to pretend like it's not by acting like I'm a strong, confident, proud momma bear. I will proudly reject all criticism of my parenting - constructive or otherwise - because my babies are perfect angels and I'm a perfect mommy and everyone else is the problem.
Very nice! Here's another.

Moo accidentally admits that parenting is not difficult in eagerness to rant about useless husband:

Why is it that it seems most men are lazy stupid bricks. I come home from work and kitchen is still a mess from dinner, broken glass on the floor, living room with food on the floor, trash everywhere, dirty clothes in random spots and the bathroom messy from bath time. So of course I get pissed, it wasn't like that litterely 4hrs ago, and you know what he says? Why can't you just calm down I was getting up when you got home. Dinner was almost 3hrs ago. I'm not stupid you just don't see what the problem is with a wreck of a house. Also I'm not double stupid I know you drank. "It's hard taking care of 2 kids under 2", no it's not, one sleeps almost the entire day and the other entertaines herself really good, how do you think I get crap done during the day. He has his moments where he's like this (thanks alot stupid meth heade alcoholic MIL that verbally/mentally abused him his whole life, you do know meth/alcohol f* ks up baby's when your pregnant right?) but damn grow up. Rant over. That feels better getting it off my chest.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/o5co8n/why_is_it_that_it_seems_most_men_are_lazy_stupid/
June 22, 2021
I was afraid Boba tea involved breast milk, but it's got tapioca pearls in it. Apparently she's giving her toadler sips of caffeinated tea, then wondering why she's an asshole.

Not sure what to make of this screed. The Moomie Club seems to be full of women who live to tell Moos they are Doing It WrongTM.

WannaBreeds or Infertiles who are being harassed by other women to breed probably think getting pregnasty means admission into a Sisterhood of other warm, supportive women beating with a lol hammer.....boy they must be surprised to find they really signed up for a Mean Girl Cult. (As an aside, I cannot stand that squeal-y thing that women do when they find out another womban is pregnant, or when grown women get squeal-y around infants. Immediate IQ reduction.)

OTOH, this woman sounds like she has a lot of time on her hands. Before I retired I worked with a lot of women who had kids. They seemed to be a lot more sensible about things, probably because they had things to do and they didn't have the time to hover and obsess over every little thing their kid did.
June 23, 2021
Intelligent male specimen throws his three-week-old baby up in the air during playtime (like the child is fully airborne), causing the loaf's head to snap back. His justification is that he always did it with the toddlers, so he thought it was fine to do it with a top-heavy, freshly-shat infant too.

At the very least, he realized he done fucked up and I guess the kid is fine, but I didn't think adults with fully functioning brains actually needed to be told not to throw newborns into the air. People gently cradle them because they're tiny and delicate, is that not a big enough clue??

To be fair, her husband sounds like a dickhead anyway. All her threads are about what a prick he is, like calling her a cunt in front of their kids and has to have her hold his hand every second because he's a useless man-baby who complains about having to mind his own sproggen.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/o5fqyx/trip_to_the_er_with_my_3week_old_because_dad_was/

Last night we had to take our newborn daughter (born 5.27) to the ER to have het checked on fucking shaken baby syndrome.

DH was changing her and afterwards he had a nice father-daughter moment, which turned ugly real fast: he threw her up in the air. My 3 week old. She had a moment of being totally free in the air, I saw her neck snap backwards violently, all the while I’m sitting on the couch bare-boobed because im waiting for him to just bring her over already. My heart dropped. Jesus fucking Christ.

He immediately realized he fucked up, saying he’s so used to doing the same thing with our twin girls he just didn’t realize. He was visibly very shocked & scared by his own actions. I mean we have been sleep deprived and getting used to having a new family member so I understand the not-thinking-straight part but child safety should NEVER be compromised.

I immediately made him call the hospital and explain things, and the doctor said to come on over and have her checked. Bromos, it was the longest 45 mins of my life. I was so, so scared for my baby. Meanwhile he’s stressing over himself, wondering if he’ll be put in jail for child abuse. Well at least it shows that he’s thoroughly scared, but I would’ve preferred that he worried about his daughter rather than himself.

Anyway we go to the hospital at 10pm, have her checked, and thank god, cleared. On the way back I calmly try to explain to him that this CAN. NOT. HAPPEN. whether it’s throwing a child in the air, saying you’ll ‘help’ with anything around the house and then not actually doing it, me having to constantly ask, ask again, explaining, checking (which he says is ‘controlling’), eventually doing it myself, Because I know that he cannot be trusted with just THINKING.

You feel like I’m controlling? Overreacting? Distrustful? Guess what MF, if im not, the groceries are not done. Nobody has clean clothes. We will lose friends and family because birthdays, holidays and anniversaries are not remembered. The twins will not have what toddler girls need because you have your head up your ass. We will not have a marriage. And, as the cherry on top, our newborn’s trip to the ER in her first weeks of life are now proof of your ignorance. I’m having serious don’t you ever touch my child again-vibes.

I don’t care about your fucking intentions. I care about your actions.
June 23, 2021
As one of her fellow posters pointed out, she has really fucked herself and her kids royally after breeding with this loser. If she leaves him, her kids will likely have unsupervised access to him and if he's that incompetent, they will be in danger.

I read some of her other posts and her entire life is a train wreck. She also works full time and was just counseled by her boss about her poor performance after Moo leave.

Why on Earth would have THREE KIDS with a guy who treats you like this. The first two were twin girls, so it appears "they" had to try for the Goldenpenis.
June 24, 2021
I must have overlooked this part last night:

I was so, so scared for my baby. Meanwhile he’s stressing over himself, wondering if he’ll be put in jail for child abuse. Well at least it shows that he’s thoroughly scared, but I would’ve preferred that he worried about his daughter rather than himself.

So the only reason Duh was worried about what he did was because he was scared he'd get in legal trouble for child abuse, not out of any concern for his kid's potential injuries. Nice.

Moo asks for "happy gender disappointment stories" because she's just so depressed that she's having another boy that she's crying over it. What the fuck is the obsession over genders anyway? Like if the kid is wanted, can't these heifers be happy if they wind up with normal, healthy kids? Nothing like immediately hating the kid before it comes out just because it's the "wrong" gender.

Motherfucker if you need a kid with a specific set of genitals, then fucking adopt. Don't roll the dice biologically and then resent the child its whole life because it wasn't the gender you wanted.

I kind of wonder what would happen if someone wanted their child to be a particular gender badly enough that they just raised the kid as the desired gender. Like if they have a girl, raise it as a boy or vice versa. Obviously they'd run into problems when puberty came along, but up until that point, really the only visual difference between boys and girls is clothing and hair length. I would be shocked if someone hasn't done this already because I know how fucking nuts breeders are.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/o6k32w/can_i_have_happy_gender_disappointment_stories/

Im having another boy and I'm so sad about it.

I've been crying every day and I feel so guilty.

I need happy endings because I won't be having anymore.
June 24, 2021
I can honestly get being momentarily disappointed, because people are human and we all have things in our mind that we want. But spending days and days crying? You knew you had a 50% chance. If you wanted it that bad, you should have adopted. That’s a sure thing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
June 24, 2021
I clicked on the OP's user name and gender disappointment is the least of her problems:

I have an almost 3 year old from my marriage that didn't work out and he's the best thing in my life but he's a lot of work especially alone.

I started dating again and I met someone and he's great he has two kids and a petty baby mama. I didn't let that bother me. I love his kids and it's unfortunate she is the way she is but it's out of my control and non of my business.

I always wanted another child maybe in 3-5 years and he knew that we talked about it because we've been together for almost a year and I feel like it's something we should've talked about. He was set on not having any more.

Life happens and now I'm pregnant and he's great. He's really supportive which is great and cute but I'm panicking. I want this baby just not now. We can't afford it we are no where near affording it especially bc his ex is taking majority of his paychecks for child support so he can't even get on his feet.

It's our fault I know. We should've used multiple forms of protection. I don't know what to do now. I'm 9 weeks and I know I have options but I can't abort it because I know it's going to affect me in the long run but adoption seems scary and he doesn't want to go down that path.

I'm so sad. Every time I remember I'm pregnant and how I can't afford it I just want to cry. I know that if I don't keep it and later on I can't have another or they contact me it'll destroy me because I want it.

I hate my state. I hate how I'm stuck here and how it's so expensive. I hate how I didn't do more with my life so I could be somewhere better so I wouldn't have to worry. I hate how I have to keep it quiet because we work together and even though it's ok everyone is going to judge us. I hate how I'm so upset about being pregnant when so many people would love the opportunity.

I just want to disappear. I feel so lonely. Thanks for reading guys

ETA: Don't you love how these cows rationalize the awful behavior of these loser guys? Of course the baby mama is the crazy one...it's not that he made two kids with her and ran off. (She wrote how "cute" it is because he's "excited" about this pregnasty and he does not want abortion or adoption. Obviously his brain has not connected that he will have to support this brat too if she makes it to term. Then he'll be just another bitter dude bitching about child support payments on Reddit. The OP is brain dead.)

She went on to say in the comments that it's "impossible" for them to live together right now and most of what this dude makes is going to support his two kids. (I get the feeling this guy is hiding a wife or relationship from her.) She also says he's 100% against adopting out this kid, despite their not being able to afford it because his father abandoned him.

Because it's so much better to keep the kid when you are going to do a shitty job raising it. FUCKTARDS. She's also nine weeks along....the most humane thing for this kid would be a miscarriage.
They're also big on rationalizing their own shitty choices and then whining about how they've trapped themselves. If the bitch is only 9 weeks, then get a fucking abortion and get over it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login