Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
February 22, 2022
probably a few stories I repeat.. like a book..sometimes a re-read is fun.

one story from years ago from here was one of our members (disappeared a while back as well) on a plane flight and was watching a harry potter on her laptop. she had to use the bathroom and when she came back the bastard kid in back of her had appropriated the laptop. When she tried to get it back, bitchmoo tried to make some sort of stink even to the point of claiming it was hers. too many other passengers had witnessed what she did. I think it got to the point the captain came out and threatened her with the police if she did not relinquish it. Of course, cue major meltdown of brat for a while. one of the best entitlement stories here

maybe should have had a 'story hall of fame' as well...

I just wonder why the crash took one years worth of material...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

February 22, 2022
I put these kids "who just don't know any better" in the same category as domestic abusers who "lose control and can't help themselves." Funny how their victims are always people that they know (or think) can't or won't fight back.
February 23, 2022
Yup, even retards have enough sense to pick their battles. I know a lot of tards are absolute fucking hulks, but you never see a hulkatard squaring up with another hulkatard - they always go for weaker targets who stand a small or non-existent chance of hitting them back.

The "s/he doesn't know any better" is just lazy mommy talk for, "I don't feel like doing my job." If you can train an animal to listen to commands, you can train a tard to know better. Regardless of mental facilities, no child knows better until their parents get off their asses and TEACH them right from wrong. Tards need much more work in this respect, but it's tpyically not impossible. And if it is impossible, then Tardley should be in a nut house or group home because if they truly don't know any better, they are too dangerous to be around others.
February 24, 2022
This is the kind of shit that would make me stab someone and it's universal to all children, regardless of mental health: just how much of a fucking battle it is to wrangle brats together to do anything. Even the most basic and shortest of shopping trips has to always include fights, arguments, screaming, sobbing and horrible behavior.

One Moo in the comments says it's a "major accomplishment" if they can get themselves and their brats out the door without someone losing their shit. The fuck kind of a life is that? I also guarantee not a single one of these idiots spanks their kids when they do this shit.

I don't need to be a fucking terrorist negotiator to go to the store.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/t0ishk/anyone_else_just_give_up_on_trying_to_get_out_of/

For example: I have a 3 yo and a 11 month old. Youngest is going through a sleep regression and has literally been pulling all nighters for days. This morning I needed to pick up some things from Target- trying to get them both ready. Youngest screams when I put her down, toddler runs away and keeps taking her clothes off, I still need to get myself ready, need to start the car to warm it up because it was -12 this morning. Etc etc. long story short, I did not end up going. I feel SO stuck all the time. Going to attempt this again this afternoon
February 26, 2022
Moo shoves her toddler until he falls because he dumped a water bottle, oh but she apologized for it, so it's totally okay. All the other mommies in the comments are totally supportive, saying that shoving her kid is a completely acceptable/normal reaction and "you got this momma" and other such shit. What I want to know is why the fuck this woman is pigged up with brat #3 when she clearly can't handle the two she has. But she's such a gentle momma who doesn't even yell. eye rolling smiley

But ohh man, if a Duh did the same exact thing? Every single Moo would be screaming abuse, divorce, arrest, "do you need an alibi lol," you name it. But if Mommy does it? It's just dandy, so long as she says she's sorry. Sounds an awful lot like Catholicism. I hate the double standards they have - like it's okay for Moos to shove, slap, spank, pinch and scream at their kids because they feel bad about it afterwards, but if their baby-daddies do the exact same things, they're horrible assholes. It is because Moos generally do more of the parenting work and feel more entitled to punishing their kids, whereas men do much less brat minding and haven't "earned" the "right" to discipline them physically?

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/t1hxtq/i_pushed_my_toddler_and_i_absolutely_hate_myself/

Gonna try to keep this short as I need to get it out ASAP.

I'm 12 weeks pregnant, exhausted, sick, and hormonal. I have a 5 year old and about to be 2 year old. I'm a sahm but 5 has been home on break all week so our routine is severely off.

The last 12 weeks have been fucked as I'm off my ADHD meds and our house is a wreck. I'm overwhelmed. This past week has been extra fucked. Today my tot got ahold of a water bottle and dumped half of it on the couch. I put it on the counter but he managed to get it again. I'm scrambling around our disaster of a house trying to find something, turn around and tot is running up to me with the water bottle again. I snatch it out of his hand and with my other hand shove his shoulder and he falls flat on his back and starts crying. 5 either saw the whole thing or just saw him fall and asked what happened. I snapped back into reality and picked up tot and carried him off to my room to hold him and cry and apologize. I sobbed and just kept telling him I was sorry.

It was like I blacked out. I keep replaying the moment in my head. How did I let that happen? I've never laid a hand on either of them. Usually I'm an extremely gentle parent, I usually don't even yell, so how the fuck did I manage this?

Please tell me I didn't permanently damage my kid. Or tell me I'm a piece of shit, because I certainly feel like I am. This isn't me and I feel like a complete failure and just needed to say this. Thanks for letting me scream into the void
February 26, 2022
she blacked out.... maybe.. and actually, I can understand that... however, off her meds...
so many fucking defectives breed. this is one of the reason there are now so many of them... the exponential increase is finally catching up.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
February 26, 2022
I'm guessing she's off her ADHD meds because she's knocked up, but if this is what it makes her do, why would she risk being cruel to her children for the better part of a year to make yet another one? Doesn't sound like a good trade-off to me. Stay on your meds, quit fucking breeding and try to raise your existing fuck trophies to be functioning human beings.

Then I'm sure Moo is going to be shocked and depressed when she learns all of her kids are awtards. Awards raising awtards doesn't sound like a great combination, but man if I don't see shitloads of autistic Moos and Duhs (many times both parents have ausitm) in that sub.
February 26, 2022
Cambion
One Moo in the comments says it's a "major accomplishment" if they can get themselves and their brats out the door without someone losing their shit. The fuck kind of a life is that? I also guarantee not a single one of these idiots spanks their kids when they do this shit.

I don't need to be a fucking terrorist negotiator to go to the store.

I've never known a single parent as an adult who hasn't claimed this, unless I haven't been around them much.
I'd guess my patience level is around average and have known numerous parents who have oodles more patience than I do yet are often at their wit's ends with their brats.

And I agree, what kind of life is it to have to negotiate with psychopaths/terrorists on absolutely everything.
February 27, 2022
I really want to know what women see in men like this when they decide to marry them and breed with them. Like surely there were red flags before the vows and the positive pee stick, but they got ignored because Moo was in wuv.

A lot to unpack here. Duh was put on unpaid leave right before Moo sluices because he refused to get a COVID vaccine. Instead of looking for a job, he tells Moo she needs to work instead when she's still recovering from a C-section and he'll just take her parental leave (because in Canada, one spouse can give parental leave to another spouse, I guess).

She can't afford to put her two kids in daycare, but she can't leave them at home because Duh is completely worthless and won't watch them or take care of them. He won't even hold the new loaf or let it cry for a bit in its bed so Moo can shower. Won't see a doctor to get a sick leave excuse (LOL what's he sick with? My grandpa used to call this kind of laziness "cancer of the ass" as in you're too lazy to get up off your butt and do shit). Moo had to call her man-baby's mommy to help with Junior because sonny boy couldn't be arsed.

Almost every single one of this person's posts are about how lazy her husband is. In another post of hers, Duh claims that she did not instruct him well enough to mind their kid for a moment while she drew a bath and the unattended kid wandered into the bathroom and then Duh accused her of trying to drown the child, but oh, if Moo kills this kid, Duh can just make another one. In another one, their washer breaks and when Moo says she wants to buy a new one using their joint account, Duh threatens to get himself a new separate account and withdraw his direct deposit from their shared account because who needs a washing machine! In yet another one, Duh gets mad at her and calls her names for "training" the infant to nap with her because it prevents her from cleaning and cooking for Duh.

What redeeming qualities do these men have that keep the women around long enough to get pigged up by them?? How do people in general become this useless? Why do they reproduce when they don't want to raise kids? Like you have to put effort into this level of laziness.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/t2h4mh/husband_wants_me_to_give_him_my_parental_leave_is/

Husband got put on unpaid leave at the beginning of December for not getting vaccinated. We knew this was coming for about a month, and he still refused. I was due mid-December, so after calming down and assessing our finances, I tried to discuss financial options with him (I'm in Canada and had been planning on taking the 18-month option), to which his only reply was "I will provide". I asked whether I should take the one year option, take even less time, what his plan was to get a job (he has partially completed a trade), told him the worst case scenario timeline where we deplete our savings and start taking on debt, and he just kept saying the same thing over and over.

Stupid me, against my better judgement, I believed him, and continued with the 18-month option I had already set up with my employer. I even managed to get him to apply for his parental benefits, after a few mantrums.

About 7 weeks post partum he told me I need to get a job. I was still recovering from a c-section after nearly dying from a ruptured uterus after 24 hours of induced labour. If my job were to let me come back early (they don't have to), I also can't afford to work full time and have both kids in daycare because newborn daycare is ridiculously expensive, and he is incapable of having the kids home with him all day.

Now I'm nearing 11 weeks pp and we're nearing the end of his parental benefits, and he has made no effort towards getting a job, aside from looking at postings online. He has implied that he can just take my weeks and I feel like this isn't ok. I know 18 months must seem ridiculous to all Americans, but I feel like it had a huge impact on our first daughter and I want that for our second. Him taking this time so he can sit around (he does daycare pickup/drop-off for our first so she doesn't lose her spot, and shovels the walk when it snows) just seems selfish. He isn't using this time to bond or parent any more than the absolute minimum. I feel like he's waiting for me to go back to 100% of the parenting and housework (aka "my job") before he starts looking.

It's been so bad here you guys, I had his mother fly in from another province because he wouldn't hold the baby long enough for me to shower, and I'm not allowed to lay her in her bassinet for a quick cry so I can shower, so I hadn't showered in two weeks. He won't see a doctor, so I won't be able to get him on sickness EI.

I'm feeling so upset and betrayed, and I never want to be put in this position ever again. I need to go back to school to make real money and never have to rely on a "partner" ever again.
February 27, 2022

I'm not allowed to lay her in her bassinet for a quick cry so I can shower,

I thought this guy was horrible, then I ran across that. He sounds scary and she puts up with it.

Does it ever occur to her to just put the baybee down and take a shower and tell him if he doesn't like it, stuff it and/or pick up your kid yourself?

Of course it doesn't because DICK. Because every woman needs a man, any man! And every woman MUST be a mother, even if all you can find to breed with is a POS like this.

You'd need a microscope to find this woman's backbone at this point.
February 27, 2022
bell, and she stupidly says she doesn't want to be put in this position again... asshole, she already is. I also will bet dollars to donuts she knew this was a piece of shit when she married it and then bred with it... I think she said some 'forgive' nonsense... up there somewhere. lord the misery people live in and so much is self inflicted. she married a toddler

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 01, 2022
The daily routine of a mommy and her kids she 100 percent chose to bring to life. Doesn't even sound like these kids are tards - just run-of-the-mill asshole brats who don't listen. Aren't you so heartbroken that this isn't how your morning progresses? We will never know true love by never living through this horse shit on a daily basis. eye rolling smiley

Moo says she's already "very strict" and doesn't want to be a drill sergeant with the little shits, but it sounds to me like that's precisely what she needs to do if they aren't going to listen to the nice calm voice. Scream in their fucking faces and remind them that if they listened before, the screaming wouldn't be happening. Sounds like these brats have no consequences to fear if they choose not to listen, so what's the incentive? Scream, spank, take away privileges, take their favorite items and either throw them away or break them in front of them, or better yet, force them to break their own things as punishment. I bet they'll fucking behave once they lose their favorite Legos or tablet or whatever.

Also sounds like the older kid with the busted arm has Moo wrapped around her finger with her learned helplessness. So Moo is spineless and a sucker.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/t3itmg/feel_free_to_ignore_this_rant_i_just_needed_a/

Warning! Incoming word vomit because I'm just so tired and overwhelmed

Morning starts at 7:00 when I get the kids up, cajole them downstairs, and place cereal in front of them that they won't touch for another half hour. They might take a bite or two if I threaten or yell but otherwise they barely touch their food. 5 minutes before it's time to go upstairs they start ferociously shoveling the food into their mouths to try to get down as much as they can. 45 minutes after bowls get set down they still haven't finished a bowl of cereal and it's time to go upstairs. Cue the groaning because oh no we didn't get to finish our food!!

Go upstairs and lay out clothes for the 5-year-old, remind the 9-year-old over and over and over again to stop fooling around and get dressed, then remind the 5-year-old over and over again as well and scream at them to stop fighting. 5-year-old brushes his teeth while 9 year old has a tantrum because she doesn't want to brush her own hair. I walk away in disgust to go put clothes on and hopefully get to brush my teeth. On a really good day I get to put on deodorant and face cream. When the kids are done with their stuff, send them downstairs to put on shoes and start packing their bags. Go to the stairs at least once if not twice to yell down to them to stop fighting and let me finish getting ready. I follow behind 5 minutes later.

Downstairs running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to make sure we have everything in our bags, masks picked out, water bottles filled, shoes on, fight over the dog, fight over letting the dog in or out, argue because we want to watch TV or go outside and play instead of going to the bathroom and leaving. Fight over who gets to use the bathroom first even though there are two bathrooms and we could split up but heaven forbid someone has to walk an extra 20 ft by themselves. Finally everyone is pissed, packed, and ready to go.

10 minutes later drop the kids off at school, they have maybe 5 minutes to play on the playground before lining up for class.

Sounds chaotic doesn't it? It gets better…

9-year-old broke her arm last week. She's now an invalid incapable of doing anything independently at all unless UNLESS I offer to help her do it first. If it seems like it's something that I want to help her do first so that the process might go faster, then no it is something that she absolutely must do on her own this time. No offer to help = complete inability to do the task.

We ended up being so late today that if it wasn't her teacher doing crosswalk duty by the gate, it would have been locked while we were getting out of the car.

It's not like I don't try to mitigate this chaos. I've tried things. I'm not just standing there drooling on myself going huck huck huck why does this keep happening?!?! I feel like I'm already very strict, I don't want to have to be a drill sergeant to get things done and moving. But setting timers, giving shorter times, doing things the night before, talking in a nice calm reasonable rational voice…

Now I have to take the dog to a grooming appointment then I have to take myself for a pelvic exam. Oh and apparently when I sleep, I don't rest anymore. Which is fantastic because 9-year-old has gotten in the habit of waking up multiple nights a week, long before she broke her arm. And just like the good old baby days, guess who gets up to help her?? Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Holy s***, if you read this far, I owe YOU coffee!
March 01, 2022
Little sociopath in the making will hit the dogs "because I want to," but then cries when she gets sent to her room. Does not pick on the cat, but she hit one dog with a magnifying glass (dafuq) and seems to like trying to choke the smallest dog. My guess is she doesn't put hands on the cat because the cat has probably bitten/scratched her in the past, so she knows better than to fuck with the cat.

Damn straight Moo should re-home the dogs, because as the fucking brat gets bigger and stronger, she's eventually going to hit the dogs hard enough to hurt them and they're going to rip her face off or take a chunk out of her arm, and then they'll get put to sleep for being "vicious." Please please please give these dogs to people who won't abuse them. Moo is lucky the dogs have been so patient with the kid's shit up to this point, but mark my words, their patience will get shorter and shorter and eventually they will defend themselves against her abusive behavior.

Moo claims her four-year-old asshole is such a sweet, loving, intelligent child, but she can't understand the concept of "don't hit the dogs because it hurts?" If that's true, then it sounds like she takes pleasure in hurting creatures weaker than she is. No more pets until the brat learns some fucking empathy.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/t3vcvq/almost_four_year_old_keeps_hitting_our_dogs/

My daughter will be four next month. She's exceptionally intelligent, sweet, and loving. But she does something I don't understand. She keeps hitting our dogs.

When I ask her why, she says "because I want to". I have tried talking to her, putting her in time out, and spanking her. Tonight, I sent her to her room because she hit our biggest dog with a magnifying glass. She's upstairs crying right now. I've caught her putting her hands around the smallest dog's neck. She doesn't do this shit to the cat.

All three dogs are sweethearts and love our daughter. They have never so much as growled at her.

What do I do? How do I stop this? Do I put her in counseling? Re-home our dogs? I can't watch them every second. Tonight I had my back turned and was cooking dinner. Why is it just the dogs? What the fuck do I do about this?

DD doesn't live in an abusive home. My husband and I don't argue in front of her, no one is being beat, and we use spanking as an absolute last resort. We talk to her and explain things. She understands that hitting hurts.

She wasn't upset that she hurt the dog. She didn't get upset until I sent her to her room.

Fuck me. Someone send help. Or booze. Or both.
March 01, 2022
That woman needs to protect the animals and if that means re homing them she needs to do it. Or give her daughter real consequences when she hits the dog. I don’t advocate bearing kids but animal can understand pain: this is what it feels like when you hit the dog. Every time you hurt the dog I am going to hurt YOU.

(And I know what she wrote but I don’t believe she’s doing much.)

But her bigger problem is her kid. Most children love animals. I wanted to adopt them ALL. I can remember crying when I knew there was such a thing as homeless animals or animal abusers. I cried for weeks when my sister told me hot dogs were bull penises and I didn’t want to eat meat.

It’s a really bad sign when your kid wants to choke the dog to death. Something is wrong.
March 01, 2022
bell... a fucking psychopath in training. I would get rid of the dogs as that little bitch won't get it even if her goddam little asshole was beaten in. me? I'd kick her ass through her teeth ..which is another reason I don't have children.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 03, 2022
Hitting the dogs could be normal kid behavior because brats sometimes don't know any better - I know I would hit my cats when I was that age when they bit or scratched because that's instinctive to want to hurt someone/something back when they hurt you and nobody corrected my behavior. However, I also grew out of this shit because I had a light bulb moment that I like cats and you don't hit things you like, and I wanted the cats to like me back. Started being nice to the kitties and they all wanted to be my friends and I felt like fucking Snow White, only shorter and fatter. No shit, if I left the house for any reason, I had at least two cats following me, sometimes up to five.

But I can honestly say I NEVER choked an animal, even when I was very upset. Choking isn't a knee-jerk behavior like slapping. Strangling is a very pre-meditated, intentional action and the fact this horrible brat is only upset when she is punished for abusing the house pets shows that she feels her actions are justified. Moo better either get rid of the dogs or take the brat to a shrink because she's going to come home one day to a dog with a broken neck and mark my words, she WILL move on to humans and it'll be a lot more than a minor inconvenience when Bratlina strangles her classmates.
March 03, 2022
I know brats are super prone to illness, but uhhh this sounds really excessive.

Since this 1-year-old began going to daycare in August (so 6-7 months ago, depending on what day they started), the kid has had 10 colds, 2 stomach flus, RSV (pediatric complication of COVID-19, I think), pink eye and 4 ear infections. Moo contracted all of those as well, on top of half a dozen sinus infections and five major asthma attacks requiring months of steroids (which aren't good to take so frequently).

She's concerned about reproducing a second time because she's worried another kid will be super sickly like this and will get her current child constantly sick all over again when the potential second child starts bringing home every bug under the sun from the community petri dish daycare. Looked at the idiot's submission history aaaaand whaddya know, Sickleigh was an IVF brat! What a fucking shock it's sick more often than not! If Moo couldn't grow a fetus the normal way, maaaaybe her body was trying to tell her not to fucking breed? We all know how well Moos take that hint.

So yes, odds are if she has to do IVF to make a second brat, it'll probably be just as fucked up as the first one and they will just get one another and Moo sick all the time because all of them are so fucking unhealthy. I'm sure Moo knew her health was in the shitter before going on her pignasty journey, so WHY did she breed?! Was it too easy caring for herself and her own crappy health, so she decided to make it a thousand times harder making herself an equally sick child?

This sick little brat caused Moo to need her emergency inhaler on a daily basis and caused a stomach flu so bad that she developed appendicitis (does that even work like that??), required surgery for her appendix and then had a stint in the hospital afterward. Sounds like this kid is bad for her health.

This is another reason I don't want fucking brats: the threat of being sick constantly. I get plenty sick being within eyeshot of other people's little urchins, I wouldn't want my own pet germ vector to keep me sick all year round. Moo sounds like she has a shite immune system too, so in other words, of course she had to make an equally sickly mini-me with her spoiled eggs. Dumbass.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/t596wc/will_it_be_like_this_with_a_second_honest_answers/

My son is 13 months old, since he started daycare in August he has had; 10 colds, 2 stomach flus, RSV (included PICU stay), pinkeye, 4 ear infections, and a fucking partridge in a pear tree.

I have had; 10 colds, 2 stomach flus, 6 sinuses infections, RSV, pinkeye, 5 asthma exasperations requiring months of steroids both pill and inhaled, needing a rescue inhaler daily, 1 ear infection, and 1 of the stomach flus triggered appendicitis (WTF) and I had to have emergency surgery and stay in the hospital for 4 days.

I am questioning having another child because I do not want my son and I to have to go through this again when the second child starts daycare. My question is, did you find your second child brought up just as many illnesses as your first or did you and your household build up some immunity that lessened the infections?

I have the dreaded scratchy throat brewing and it’s giving me a full blown anxiety attack because I’m worried it will lead to some awful infection or asthma attack. To top it off my husband is away for work so I am on my own.
March 04, 2022
husband is away for work. just how far away I wonder. I wonder if he stays away from the sicktards as much as he can because he could pick this shit up as well. BML (I think this is a good contraction of bed made lie)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 04, 2022
Going by what I read in her other posts, her and her husband appear to work in the same office building and he works some days at the office and some at home. I wouldn't blame him for keeping his distance, especially if Moo has to take a lot of sick time and his income might be the sole income at times.

Doesn't sound like he's much of a winner anyway because he doesn't do much with the brat and Moo posted a story about how he didn't want her to interrupt his lunch with a female co-worker because it would be "weird" if she was there. I suppose it's possible Moo is embarrassing behaviorally and he doesn't want her to embarrass him in front of a peer, but that still sounds like a crappy thing to do.

I guarantee these morons will roll the dice again, wind up with another sickly flesh loaf and then go all surprised Pikachu when the second kid is in just as bad of shape as the first one and they just keep one another sick.
March 06, 2022
The hell is wrong with this woman? She's engaged to a widower with FIVE brats from a previous marriage and she says that while she doesn't dislike kids, she "tolerates" them. Duh questions her decision to work in a school because he says she doesn't like kids. Why did he get engaged to her if she allegedly doesn't like kids and he's got five of them? Wait, never mind, I know the answer to that: he just wanted someone with boobs to raise his nearly half-dozen crotch goblins so he doesn't have to be a parent. Didn't matter if she liked kids or not.

She seems like she doesn't like being a step-parent to these kids, sooooo why is she even with this guy? I looked at her other posts and the kids all seem like dumbasses - like they need to be told to take their coats and shoes off every single fucking day or else they just leave them on all day long. According to other comments, she always wanted kids, but I guess just not five of some other woman's kids?

Sounds like this relationship already has a foot in the grave.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/t7x87y/apperantly_i_dont_like_kids/

I was talking to my fiance today about me applying for a job with the school system, mainly for the benefits and schedule. He then turned to me and said "you don't even like kids, why would you work in a school?". This is significant because he is a widow with 5 children, we have been together for 3 years, I have never ever said I didn't like kids... I can honestly say I tolerate most kids, I'm just not a "kid person" per say but I don't dislike them. The noise and the mess bother me.

But I would never ever be mean or rude to a child. And it bothers me that he said that to me. Which makes me think that maybe I'm putting off some bad vibes towards the kids. I stay at home with them currently which honestly makes me on edge sometimes. Maybe he senses my frustration. I'm just sad about it all. I want to be a good mom to them, and I hope he sees that I'm trying. Being thrust into parenthood with 5 children who have been through a traumatic experience like their mother dying is not an easy task for anyone.

I seriously feel like people who are step parents tell lies about parenting. I've heard them talk about how easy it is but I've not found this to be an easy task that people make it out to be. The world would lead me to believe that I should have this instant unbreakable bond but it hasnt been that way for me, and I wish someone else would be honest and agree with me that it's not easy raising someone else's children. I feel like nobody is actually seeing all the effort that I do put in to raising them and showing them love, I think he especially just sees only the times that I'm frustrated. sad smiley
March 07, 2022
Cambion
Since this 1-year-old began going to daycare in August (so 6-7 months ago, depending on what day they started), the kid has had 10 colds, 2 stomach flus, RSV (pediatric complication of COVID-19, I think), pink eye and 4 ear infections. Moo contracted all of those as well, on top of half a dozen sinus infections and five major asthma attacks requiring months of steroids (which aren't good to take so frequently).

Moo needs to ask herself how she may handle another brat that may be just as sick plus the sick one she has now. And how she'll handle having two sick brats because having a second one isn't going to mean the first one will be miraculously healed. Plus the expense and time required to make another one through special means. The answer seems obvious, why borrow trouble?
March 07, 2022
Cambion
The hell is wrong with this woman? She's engaged to a widower with FIVE brats from a previous marriage and she says that while she doesn't dislike kids, she "tolerates" them.

Clueless fiance
But I would never ever be mean or rude to a child.

Most childfree people wouldn't be mean or rude to a child. Exceptions can be made if the child is being mean and rude to the childfree person. Being cordial to kids doesn't mean we want to have kids!

Maybe it is the shiny scent of an engagement. She could be a masochist or perhaps stupid. Perhaps Stockholm syndrome? Or maybe she thinks marrying a guy with a famblee means she will never be pressured into having "one of their own" even though she detests being around brats. Sorry, but it is very likely she will be pressured into having "one of their own" or "one of her own" or some other line for brats because most people accept this bullying as part of life.

If this widower has some special power over her she could always just date him permanently and keep her own residence. Or she could find a compatible partner.

What I really don't understand is how she copes with brats at school then comes home to FIVE of these freakers voluntarily every day...just why?

And why is her fiance marrying her? He knows she doesn't like kids---is it simply to provide child relief, house work, meals and sex?
March 09, 2022
Could be good old fashioned desperation too, like she thinks she doesn't deserve better and hey this creature with a penis looked at her! Pretty sure that's all a man has to do to be considered marriage material for some women. Meanwhile, Duh is probably stoked that someone with a vagina is willing to make things legal so he doesn't have to deal with his five condom failures himself anymore. With that many sprogs, I doubt his standards were very high and would have put a ring on anyone with ovaries. Could be getting married for other reasons too, like citizenship or insurance. But at a glance, it sounds like a win-lose arrangement with the author being the loser.
March 09, 2022
She's looking for a school job because the hours and benefits are pro-breeder friendly. It will be her that ends up providing for these kids, not their sperm donor.

She's not even married to this guy and she's already playing SAHM step-moo to his half dozen? thinks someone else is crazy

If she hates messes, wait until she sees the disaster zone that is a house with 5 kids in it. hysterical laughter

She should get out of this now before she marries him, or else it will always be I do...I do this, and that, and this, and that, and this and that.
March 09, 2022
Moo had one loaf by a man who disappeared when the "blessed news" was announced, and after getting with another guy, she is up the duff again less than two years later and he will most likely be MIA from her life as well because he seems interested in going back to his other kids' baby mama and he and the author have separated. Moo is worried that nobody will love her with two kids from two sperm donors or her kids will hate her for breeding with two deadbeat men.

Uhh yeah, how's about you worry about not making more unnecessary brats instead of worrying what man will ever love you? Seems like she's got shit taste in men if she keeps breeding with guys who don't want kids. The line about how she feels her purpose in life is to be a mommy is just sad. Really? You aspire to be absolutely nothing beyond your biology and the accidents it causes?

I hope the moron aborts or miscarries and gets on fucking contraception before going penis shopping again. Moo also says she is on the dole and is in dole housing and can't work because there are no daycares available for her current kid. Oh, but she'll totally be okay financially if she has this second unplanned kid. Yeah no, if you are on welfare, you are not okay financially.

She also claims she's not proud to be on assistance, but it sure doesn't seem to stop her from having kids she can't afford. It's like being ashamed of asking for a lower credit card payment because your income is low, but still going on shopping sprees every other day. You have the power to prevent this shit before it happens! Nothing wrong with having lots of sex, but every steamy tryst doesn't have to end with a fertilized egg.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/t9vzjb/single_and_pregnant_again/

I know this title sounds bad, and I’m begging for no judgement please. I posted this in another sub but I’m struggling and need advice from people not connected to me.

I am 25. I have a 17 month old son with a man who left when I told him I was pregnant and has never been involved/met my son. I met a man (36) when my son was 10 months old and we’ve been together since. He has kids that he’s good with and he’s wonderful with my son. He vowed to be there for my son regardless if we’re together. It was long distance for awhile and lately, it’s been rocky and we separated. We did have a night together recently, and I took a plan B after.

Well.. I’m pregnant. I’m 4 weeks, and I don’t know what to do. I believe he has gotten back with his baby mama whom I suspected he was trying to work things out with and that’s part of why I separated. I want to keep this baby.. I truly feel my purpose in life is to be a mom and I have never felt so at peace with anything in my life like I am with being a mother.

I do feel if I abort, I will regret. But.. he didn’t take it well and hasn’t spoken to me in a few days. I fear of being single with 2.. how hard it might be .. how anyone will ever love me.. of my children having a “broken” family.. of having to share this baby... of my son and I bond and whole life changing as a result.. of him hating me... of both of them hating me for there fathers being absent.. that I’m doing this child wrong by bringing it into this situation but I know I will love this baby and do everything I can to give them the lives they deserve.

I am crying as I write this. I can’t sleep. My first appointment is at end of the month and how can I make this decision?

Please don’t be to hard on me.. I promise I already am on myself. Just need advice.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login