Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
March 19, 2022
freya, the only thing that comes to mind with these damn asshole kids who run off at the first opportunity and hide... is they think they're so smart and all that happens is they outsmart themselves...

for whatever reason, I think the number of perverts has risen sharply in the last two decades. despite the figures, I do think the risk is higher then 20 years ago and beyond. it may well be normal behaviour..now... 10,000 years ago with a lot more predators around than now, the child that did that would end up dinner for one of them. I think almost the same is now but the predators are humans. at least the technical term is. these pervs that attack children should be impaled, their dick cut off (or some part), and have it shoved in their mouth and left for everyone to see. i would also include abusive parents that kill in this as well

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 20, 2022
The 'JustNO' reddits are a good source too.. Here's another idiot who should have run years ago. Instead she tries and tries and tries to get knocked up. Of course, now she's terrified (as well as she should be because of her spineless dick of a partner...

Need a place to vent. My MIL is literally going to ruin our lives.

I'm not really looking for advice, moreso came here to vent. Also my MIL is not my husband's biological mother. She is his great grandmother but she raised him so for all intents and purposes that's his mom and who I view as my MIL.

She is 98 years old and she lives with us. My husband financially supports her and in general does everything for her like take her to doctors appointments, etc. This woman is still pretty independent and is mobile. She doesn't have dementia or any serious medical conditions. She's just really old.

She has 2 daughters who live in the area but they don't do anything for her. All of her caretaking falls solely on my husband. One of the daughters is very aggressive and is an extremely hateful person. She has always hated me and she hates my husband too.

Lately my MIL has been acting forgetful. Yesterday she almost set the kitchen on fire because she went to heat spaghetti in the microwave and left it in for an hour. We were lucky the house did not catch on fire. And today she went to the kitchen to grab a snack, fell and cut herself against the cabinet. My husband and I can't always be with her 24/7 as we live in a 2 story house and she stays downstairs while we stay upstairs. There was no way we could have prevented her from falling. All she sustained was a minor cut on her arm.

Mind you this woman has made my life miserable since I married my husband and moved in with the both of them. My husband has always lived with her. They both own the house. Ever since I married him she has said things to me like "drop dead" and "you're not meant to be a mom" (because it took me years to get pregnant). One time she even told me she liked to scare away all of the women in my husband's life and was going to try her best to make sure I "leave the house." She has gone as far as to threaten me with "putting me up for elderly abuse." Her treatment towards me has made me avoid her at all costs. In general I don't talk to her nor approach her. I never go in her bedroom. If I run into her in the common areas like the kitchen I don't start conversation with her and try to do what I came to do quickly so I can promptly leave the area. And when she needs something I let my husband help her while I stay out of it. I want and have nothing to do with this woman. Plus I never agreed to be her caretaker when I married my husband either.

But lately her one aggressive daughter has been visiting more often when she used to never visit and has been getting on my husband's case about her mom's caretaking. My husband is so paranoid now that he will be falsely accused of elderly abuse that he's gone as far as to install a nanny cam in my MIL's bedroom. With today's incident of her falling in the kitchen he's now going to install another camera in there too.

I'm terrified that both my husband and me will end up in jail or sued by my MIL's daughter. I'm already looking up lawyers in case we need one. We're also about to have a baby and I'm worried for our future.

My MIL's daughter is coming over to visit tomorrow for the third time this week and I told my husband that he better be prepared to defend himself because she will see the cut on my MIL's arm from today's fall and will question it.

I just wanted to vent here every one. I've already told my husband to look into putting my MIL in an assisted living facility and he doesn't want to do that. Plus her daughters won't allow it.

I'm supposed to be happy that we're finally having our first child after years of struggling to get pregnant. And it's looking like my MIL is about to ruin our plans. Mind you she's already been putting a lot of strain on my marriage. I'm terrified for my husband, my unborn child and myself.

Thanks for reading.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 20, 2022
and for the entitled breeder mindset... I just wonder how many of the horrific stories of children wandering off are asshole gonad pricks like this

This is from a while back but I read a post this morning about entitled parents forcing childmind duties on someone, and that brought this to mind. In my early 20s I worked at the head office of a movie memorabilia distribution company in the UK. A big one. We were exhibiting at a trade fair at the NEC. Our customers were places like HMV, Forbidden Planet, ASDA, TESCO and lots of small businesses who would make appointments or stop by our stand to check out what’s new: the kind of stuff we distributed wholesale was Harry Potter wands, Star Wars lightsabers, you get it. Things that really should be toys but were priced for adults. These events are usually just one week long, every February.

The entitled parent in my story stopped by and was picking things up and putting them down. I saw her on the far end of the stand take out a Walkie-Talkie and wave it at her son. It was a big stand and I was dealing with a customer so by the time I realised she’s dumped her kids and run off she was out of sight. Her little girl was maybe 4 years old and her little boy was possibly 7. Total guesswork on these ages. He had the other half of the Walkie-Talkie and completely freaked out when we asked where his mum was. He really panicked thinking he was in trouble, the little sister was perfectly happy grabbing and snapping bits off of prototypes.

The NEC is a convention centre made up of multiple halls, each one the size of 6 football fields. It’s huge. When the little boy started crying into the Walkie-Talkie his sister started crying. The kids mum was either out of range or ignoring her half of the Walkie-Talkie and her son was really upset because she said she’d be a few minutes and at this point it had been close to 30. Kids get bored really easily and don’t like being told not to touch x,y,z. Things got busy and we had lots of legitimate customers on the stand, making orders, eventually we had to call hall security, who sent their nicest security lady to explain to the kids that they weren’t in trouble, could join the soft play area children and that they could go with her there while they (security) get ahold of missing mum. It deescalated quickly and I went back to righting everything the younger child had disturbed or swapping broken prototypes for back ups.

The missing mum came back another 40 mins later and was furious we hadn’t watched her children for her. There was a security guard behind her and her children were with him. She raged that as we were a toy shop (we weren’t really) her children should have been fine to play on our stand while she made contacts for her new business. I had to explain that we were a business too, not a nursery, and that none of the items on our stand were intended for (or safety tested for) under 14s, also that she hadn’t asked us to watch her kids. She got VERY loud and personal about our failings to her children when she’d abandoned them in a huge corporate event and even asked for “something” for her kids trouble. It turns out security, after reuniting her with the kids, had only allowed her back in the hall to collect a bag she said she’d left on our stand. We said no, they said get out and she left red faced and screaming.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 20, 2022
What a fucking trainwreck. Kid is violent and has autism, won't take meds, allegedly could not be Baker Acted for the full 72 hours because he refused to cooperate with mental health providers, won't take prescribed medications, steals everything, has no impulse control but has enough marbles to be able to blame all his bad decisions on his autism, torments his younger brother for funsies. She's also mad that she "can't" put him in a nut house because all the ones nearby are heavily religious and her famblee is not (at this point, who the fuck cares as long as she can find a storage facility for her mental awtard), and that nobody in her family will step up and take him for a week to give her a break (haha that's cute, respite workers cost $40 an hour Moo, nobody's doing that shit for free).

Somehow this woman managed to snag a boyfriend, who does not live with them and has only met the raging tard a few times, but has offered to tard-sit for Moo, but she refuses because she figures he can't handle the tard. As for the bio-Duh? In jail with no possibility of parole for another eleven years. So she complains about having no one to mind her brat, but her partner is offering to do just that and she says no. Choosing beggar much? Maybe she's worried he'll beat the piss out of the kid for misbehaving? I think men are much, MUCH more likely to use corporal punishment on unruly brats than women because they don't do the touchy-feely "let's talk about our feelings"bullshit a lot of mothers do.

Kid is also a hulkatard to boot, at six feet tall and 230 pounds. I do feel sorry for the woman because nobody expects to have a brat this fucked, but it's always a chance you take when you reproduce. This is one of those times when I think it would be best for everyone involved to euthanize the brat because he's not going to get better - he's just going to get worse, especially since he refuses to accept treatment for his myriad of personality disorders. He sounds like he has enough sense to find his way home that if she just throws him out on his ass to fend for himself, he'll come back and kill the whole family.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/tifepk/ready_to_give_up_on_my_kid/

I've posted here in the past (a few years ago) but lost the account I used, so here I am starting over. This is hella long, forgive me.

I love my oldest child. I would lay down my life for him. I have taken actual beatings for him. I also fucking hate him.

He's making everyone around him miserable. He tortures his younger brother for fun (picks fights, teases him, takes/breaks anything that means something to him). He's destructive just because he can be. Like there's no way I'm getting my security deposit back- if he doesn't wind up getting us evicted at the rate he's going. Every time he makes friends, he ends up ostracizing himself because they don't want to be associated with them, or they want to whoop his ass.

He refuses to attend school, even after he's already been retained a year (the struggles with his education got a million times worse with covid). He refuses to participate in therapy or allow a psych to prescribe him any form of adhd meds (he was on them, pediatrician stopped filling script w/o updated pysch eval, and psych refused to sign off on a stimulant because kid admitted to occasionally using marijuana, and he refuses to stop even short term). He does steal from me/family though usually minor things like lighters, sodas, chargers, and for some reason he's always swiping flashlights.

He has zero respect for anyone at all, no matter how kind or generous they are to him. He has almost zero impulse control. He uses his diagnoses (ADHD, ODD, minor auditory processing disorder, and now possible CPTSD- awaiting a second opinion on this one) as an excuse for ALL of his negative actions. He KNOWS right from wrong. He's s very intelligent child. If he doesn't see his brother all day, he'll ask where he is or go looking for him "to make sure he's okay" but as soon as he's around him for more than a few minutes, he's back to treating my youngest like shit. He's a massive slob; constantly leaves trash wherever it falls, will literally sleep on garbage if he doesn't feel like getting up, refuses to shower for weeks at a time, even when the one or two friends he has tell him he absolutely reeks.

He's gotten too big for me to physically force him to do anything (pushing 6' and 230 lbs). His father is incarcerated for absolutely horrendous crimes and isn't expected to be eligible for parole until 2033. The school and DCF are useless. I've begged for help but "nobody can make him do anything". I've even asked for truancy to step in and they never follow through. I can't have him sent to any sort of state facility for delinquency because he never quite pushes the boundaries enough to get himself arrested, so he never ends up in front of a judge (required for certain types of commitment in the state of FL).

I had him Baker Acted last year when he threatened to kill himself after not getting his way when he didn't clean up like I asked him to while I was at work. They sedated him long enough to get him to go to sleep and stop causing a ruckus for everyone else, but didn't even end up keeping him 24 hours because he wouldn't cooperate with them. Nobody else wants him around their homes or their own kids... that is except my ex who is in active meth addiction and already showing long term effects of said usage. I can't get any family to even take him for a week let alone the summer just so my youngest and I can breathe for a minute.

I've tried bargaining. I've taken everything away. I've tried preemptive rewards. I've threatened. I've walked away. I've talked for hours and hours. Nothing gets through to this kid. I can't afford to send him to any sort of therapeutic facility and the only ones that offer any sort of funding in part or full are heavily bigoted Christian based schools/camps (we're agnostic at best).

I have turned into a person I'm beginning to hate because I just can't stand to be around him anymore. I'm horribly reactive and I'm just becoming mean. I cry every freakin day. I hate coming home, but the longer I'm gone, the worse he is. I've had to cut my hours back at work so as not to leave him on his own too long and I'm barely keeping us fed at this point.

My partner, the saint that he is (we don't live together), has asked to take him for a few days or even a few weeks but honestly, I think this kid will break him and he has a lot on his plate as it is. They've met a few times briefly, but my bf is in agony watching me struggle with this kid and I know he just wants to try to get through to him. I trust him 1000%. It's my kid I don't trust. He could push the Dalai Lama to unalive an entire generation.

I don't know what the hell to do anymore.

TLgrinning smileyR; My kid might be the next Ted Bundy and I'm almost ready to wash my hands of him.
March 20, 2022
freya
I really hope someone on the fence reads your very graphic and accurate portrayals of the day in a life of a parent and opts out completely of child rearing Cambion. One can hope, at least.

Cambion
Nobody - absolutely nobody - daydreams about the joys of changing the 15th diaper of the day because the child has explosive diarrhea and shits down its legs, or sleeping two hours per week, or having a brat that is allergic to every fucking formula in existence and won't suck a tit, or having to melt down in the parking lot because there isn't a single pack of diapers in town and your only option is to pay ten times as much for a pack on Craigslist, or the huge wedge being driven into their relationship with their partner because the brat prevents them from spending time together as a couple, or spending three hours trying to get the fucker to eat a tablespoon of food, only for them to puke it back up (on you, usually), or being covered in every bodily fluid imaginable and you just get so used to it that you don't even care that you have someone else's shit in your hair and someone else's urine down your shirt. This isn't even a comprehensive list - this is like the first two weeks of the loaf's life! And it does not improve - it changes, but not for the better. Parenthood is like freeing yourself from quicksand and immediately stepping into wet cement, and then into tar once you get out of the cement - you overcome one issue and sink into another. Or even worse, you stay stuck in quicksand and someone starts handing you cinder blocks because your life just doesn't suck enough. Then you just stay stuck there, under too much weight to escape, but not enough weight to kill you.

I really really do too, and also goes to show that you don't have to have "been there and done that" in regard to having kids to understand how they work and how much work they are. You don't have to be a gorilla either to know how they behave - you just have to watch them. It's called observation, and while there are some specific things you can only fully understand through first-hand experience, simply observing things is an exceptional (and often times free) teacher.
March 21, 2022
Another thing that horrifies me about reproducing is that nothing - not even your own body - is yours and yours only once you spawn. All your shit will get ruined because a brat can have a room overflowing with toys and they will still make a beeline for your $75 eyeshadow and eat it or will draw on the walls with your expensive oil paints. No material possession is safe - whatever you have, your child must have it and destroy it or else they will die, or at least that's how they act. Doesn't matter where you hide stuff because the little fuckstains will find it.

Food is no yours because for whatever fucking reason, kids have to eat off your plate even when they have the exact same fucking food on their own plate. Can't take a shit in peace because free-range brats will scream and slap the bathroom door because they NEED to be in the room with you and NEED to watch you poop.

Many kids constantly have to grab/grope/manhandle Mommy, though to be fair, that is partially the Moo's fault for allowing it. Can't they just slap the brats' hands away? I read loads of stories about Moos being "touched out" from having a miniature ape hanging off them all day long and then being pissed when their husbands want sex. Can't they discourage this behavior? It's like people who let their dogs jump all over others - you can fix that shit rather than just shrugging your shoulders and going, "Dogs will be dogs, wop wop" when people have a problem getting tackled by a 50-pound dog.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/tjctue/nothing_is_mine/

Not my piece of pizza, not my phone, not my tablet, not my journaling stuff, not my body, not using the bathroom, not getting into the car, not my clothes, not my tablet not a bath, not my shoes, not my purse, not my tv, not doing the dishes, not sleeping. Nothing. I am never alone, I can never pursue any of my interests, I can never get a moments fucking peace. Every minute of every fucking hour my daughter is spent awake is fucking mental gymnastics of how I can get through it as painless as possible. I carried her for 9 months and now she's 2 years and some change and I can't get her to wean, my body hasn't been mine for 3 years. I can't leave the house without her, I can't even take a bath while she screams on the other side of the door.

I feel like fucking flaying the skin off my body.
March 21, 2022
Good Gawd what a nightmare and I suspect a lot of it is self-inflicted. Where is the Dud in all this? Even if she stays home, why can't the Dud watch his own kid for a while when she takes a shower or goes out with friends?

The Mommy =Martyr crap probably started with the Fambilee bed nonsense and went downhill from there. Who in their right mind wants to sleep with their kid? No wonder she isn't getting any sleep--she's sleeping with a frickin two year old. And get her off the tit already. Jeebus she's two years old, has teeth and can presumably eat solid food.

Granted, two can be a challenging age, but I read these stories and I'm perplexed. My own mother had multiple children and when we were younger my father was in the military. She was in effect a single parent when he was away on assignments. I do not remember her being stressed out. (ETA: well she might have been bored or frustrated because she would have rather worked, but there was no doubt she was in charge.) She had hobbies and she played bridge and sewed. She and my father went to social functions and military balls. The house did not look as if a bomb hit it because we had age-appropriate chores and we were expected to put our shit away. (We didn't have a lot of shit to begin with.) We could not indiscriminately trash the house. We were expected to shut up and behave and not touch shit that didn't belong to us when we went with her on errands. My mom was the real sergeant. She ran the house like one.

Of course we also had inventions that would probably be considered child abuse today, like playpens. (Because "good mommies" are supposed to let their kids be up their asses 24/7.) I do not see what's wrong with sticking your kid in one (it keeps them safe) while you do something you have to do, as long as you don't put them there for hours and neglect them. Isn't that better than parking them in front of a tablet or something electronic while their brains are developing? Also I do not see what's wrong with telling your kid to amuse himself/herself for a while? That's what we did as kids and it gave us active imaginations. When I was older I loved to read.
March 21, 2022
I almost think it would be justifiable homicide of some of these mothers just shot their hulktards between the eyes. And try and cover it up.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 21, 2022
twocents
The missing mum came back another 40 mins later and was furious we hadn’t watched her children for her. There was a security guard behind her and her children were with him. She raged that as we were a toy shop (we weren’t really) her children should have been fine to play on our stand while she made contacts for her new business. I had to explain that we were a business too, not a nursery, and that none of the items on our stand were intended for (or safety tested for) under 14s, also that she hadn’t asked us to watch her kids. She got VERY loud and personal about our failings to her children when she’d abandoned them in a huge corporate event and even asked for “something” for her kids trouble. It turns out security, after reuniting her with the kids, had only allowed her back in the hall to collect a bag she said she’d left on our stand. We said no, they said get out and she left red faced and screaming.

This reminds me of the old saying the customer is always right. Not that this applies in the situation but I see lots of breeders who think they are gawd's gift and that they can do no wrong and I wonder if they have wholly internalized this message and interpret it based on their selfish needs. This always includes free babysitting because they are bizzy and distracted.

The customer is not always right. The customer may be right in reasonable situations but expecting free babysitting without an actual commitment isn't ever reasonable, period.
March 21, 2022
Cambion
freya
I really hope someone on the fence reads your very graphic and accurate portrayals of the day in a life of a parent and opts out completely of child rearing Cambion. One can hope, at least.

Cambion
Nobody - absolutely nobody - daydreams about the joys of changing the 15th diaper of the day because the child has explosive diarrhea and shits down its legs, or sleeping two hours per week, or having a brat that is allergic to every fucking formula in existence and won't suck a tit, or having to melt down in the parking lot because there isn't a single pack of diapers in town and your only option is to pay ten times as much for a pack on Craigslist, or the huge wedge being driven into their relationship with their partner because the brat prevents them from spending time together as a couple, or spending three hours trying to get the fucker to eat a tablespoon of food, only for them to puke it back up (on you, usually), or being covered in every bodily fluid imaginable and you just get so used to it that you don't even care that you have someone else's shit in your hair and someone else's urine down your shirt. This isn't even a comprehensive list - this is like the first two weeks of the loaf's life! And it does not improve - it changes, but not for the better. Parenthood is like freeing yourself from quicksand and immediately stepping into wet cement, and then into tar once you get out of the cement - you overcome one issue and sink into another. Or even worse, you stay stuck in quicksand and someone starts handing you cinder blocks because your life just doesn't suck enough. Then you just stay stuck there, under too much weight to escape, but not enough weight to kill you.

I really really do too, and also goes to show that you don't have to have "been there and done that" in regard to having kids to understand how they work and how much work they are. You don't have to be a gorilla either to know how they behave - you just have to watch them. It's called observation, and while there are some specific things you can only fully understand through first-hand experience, simply observing things is an exceptional (and often times free) teacher.

The power of observation is very under-rated Cambion. Only a fool learns from his own mistakes. The wise man learns from the mistakes of others. If a fencesitter (is living in a cave) hasn't had the opportunity to watch children then a visit to a busy area or a week of babysitting a friend/relative's kids will solve that issue. I have a bit of an issue with fencesitters who claim they don't know if they want brats. How do you live to maturity and not know this? I'd guess most of them have reservations (based on lots of observation) but they don't want to verbalize them and risk losing popularity with parents.

If I was a first time car buyer I wouldn't just buy a car. I'd look at the cost of the car, the cost of insurance, maintenance, gas, where I'm going to store the car, etc. prior to buying it. I think many people do more research on buying a car than having a brat. And a brat is for 18-25+ years.
March 21, 2022
Cambion
What a fucking trainwreck. Kid is violent and has autism, won't take meds, allegedly could not be Baker Acted for the full 72 hours because he refused to cooperate with mental health providers, won't take prescribed medications, steals everything, has no impulse control but has enough marbles to be able to blame all his bad decisions on his autism, torments his younger brother for funsies. She's also mad that she "can't" put him in a nut house because all the ones nearby are heavily religious and her famblee is not (at this point, who the fuck cares as long as she can find a storage facility for her mental awtard), and that nobody in her family will step up and take him for a week to give her a break (haha that's cute, respite workers cost $40 an hour Moo, nobody's doing that shit for free).

I do feel sorry for the woman because nobody expects to have a brat this fucked, but it's always a chance you take when you reproduce. This is one of those times when I think it would be best for everyone involved to euthanize the brat because he's not going to get better - he's just going to get worse, especially since he refuses to accept treatment for his myriad of personality disorders. He sounds like he has enough sense to find his way home that if she just throws him out on his ass to fend for himself, he'll come back and kill the whole family.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. The duh is imprisoned for horrendous crimes and her ex is a long time meth addict...Hmmm...she chose this trainwreck but to sluice? Her brat doesn't sound any worse than the duh. And Ted Bundy was functional...her kid isn't.
March 21, 2022
twocents
freya, the only thing that comes to mind with these damn asshole kids who run off at the first opportunity and hide... is they think they're so smart and all that happens is they outsmart themselves...

for whatever reason, I think the number of perverts has risen sharply in the last two decades. despite the figures, I do think the risk is higher then 20 years ago and beyond. it may well be normal behaviour..now... 10,000 years ago with a lot more predators around than now, the child that did that would end up dinner for one of them. I think almost the same is now but the predators are humans. at least the technical term is. these pervs that attack children should be impaled, their dick cut off (or some part), and have it shoved in their mouth and left for everyone to see. i would also include abusive parents that kill in this as well

Are there more perverts (higher percentage in population) or is it just because there are more people?
It seems like the human defect rate in general has greatly increased, percentage wise. I wonder if there have been any studies on it? Doubting it because there is too much money to be made in the pro-natalist push (haha).
March 21, 2022
twocents
The 'JustNO' reddits are a good source too.. Here's another idiot who should have run years ago. Instead she tries and tries and tries to get knocked up. Of course, now she's terrified (as well as she should be because of her spineless dick of a partner...

Need a place to vent. My MIL is literally going to ruin our lives.

I'm not really looking for advice, moreso came here to vent. Also my MIL is not my husband's biological mother. She is his great grandmother but she raised him so for all intents and purposes that's his mom and who I view as my MIL.

She is 98 years old and she lives with us. My husband financially supports her and in general does everything for her like take her to doctors appointments, etc. This woman is still pretty independent and is mobile. She doesn't have dementia or any serious medical conditions. She's just really old.

She has 2 daughters who live in the area but they don't do anything for her. All of her caretaking falls solely on my husband. One of the daughters is very aggressive and is an extremely hateful person. She has always hated me and she hates my husband too.

Did she think MIL would die soon and then things would be peachy? Her husband has no spine and will never stand up to the MIL. And I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of the dotters expects free care-giving next. She should leave, because a person with no spine isn't going to suddenly grow one. He exists for the whims of his famblee and that doesn't include his wife.
March 21, 2022
bell_flower
Of course we also had inventions that would probably be considered child abuse today, like playpens. (Because "good mommies" are supposed to let their kids be up their asses 24/7.) I do not see what's wrong with sticking your kid in one (it keeps them safe) while you do something you have to do, as long as you don't put them there for hours and neglect them. Isn't that better than parking them in front of a tablet or something electronic while their brains are developing? Also I do not see what's wrong with telling your kid to amuse himself/herself for a while? That's what we did as kids and it gave us active imaginations. When I was older I loved to read.

I remember always seeing brats in playpens. If their mother wanted to do anything without a needy brat demanding attention, into the playpen they went. Little brats are annoying and wear down parents and when they do that into the playpen they go to play with their toys and not get into anything else. It allowed parents to be functional and have guests. I don't know if playpens are still a thing (I can't help but think they are but no one talks about them) but if they aren't then mothers only have themselves to blame for that. It is basically the same thing as short term brat-sitting.
March 21, 2022
freya
If I was a first time car buyer I wouldn't just buy a car. I'd look at the cost of the car, the cost of insurance, maintenance, gas, where I'm going to store the car, etc. prior to buying it. I think many people do more research on buying a car than having a brat. And a brat is for 18-25+ years.

Same. When I was shopping for my first vehicle, I did lots of homework regarding mileage, reliability, overall satisfaction and all that crap before settling on what I thought would meet all my needs. But I think people are more prone to researching expensive items that they don't have yet before making a large purchase, whereas with loaves, you can make one for free and by accident and then have to try and figure out WTF to do with it.

But even then, people don't do any research about exactly how much it costs (physically, mentally, emotionally, romantically, financially, and professionally) to own a child, and it's not like when it breaks down, you can scrap it for a new one (LOL if only it was that easy) or if you don't like it, you can just sell it to someone else. You get a broken fucked up kid and you are stuck with it and have to figure out how to deal with it, and if you dare try to get rid of it, everyone will hate you and disown you.

So given the greater weight of owning a human being compared to owning a car, you'd think people would damn near do thesis-level research on all aspects of child rearing to determine if they could afford to do it or handle it. Nope, people get pregnant because they were too dumb to use a condom or take a pill and just think they'll go with the flow and everything will work out all nice and neat for them. Then they bitch about how miserable they are because they were completely unprepared for the hardships parenthood presents.
March 22, 2022
freya, couple of things... point out to these idjets that they saw the trainwreck coming and did not get out of the way... they whine that you are victim blaming.

I also made the comment at one point that l learned from observation of people and their kids NOT to have any. Some lamebrain, had to have been a breeder, came back with the usual shit..'you don't know what it is to deal with a crrryiiinnngg baaabeeee that won't shut up for hours.'. I went right back at the dummy. I only experienced this once when I babysat. baby would not stop crying the entire time. turns out the fucker had eaten a cigarette and finally threw up close to the time the parents returned. That was 'no, this will NEVER be for me on a daily basis'...told her that. I also said I observed the tantrumers, ill behaved, and 'nope I will never subject myself to this'. "so don't tell me one can't learn from observing". stupid breeders

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 22, 2022
I think people refuse to apply what they observe to themselves because they all think that their children won't be horrible simply because they will be their children. My kids won't cry and scream all the time, my kids won't be picky eaters, my kids won't throw tantrums in restaurants, my kids won't be "that kid" at daycare that hits everyone, my kid won't cry for two hours over not getting a toy, my kid won't shit their pants in line for an amusement park ride, and so on.

But what they don't realize is in order to ensure all those "my kids won't" examples happen, they have to put in actual effort. Kids don't pop out naturally well-behaved and quiet - you have to make them that way, and when a breeder can't figure out how to make its brat sit down and shut up, they throw their hands up and proceed to allow their child to become the kid they explicitly promised themselves they wouldn't have because it's easier to let the child stay broken than try to constantly fix it.

Everyone always thinks their kids will be the exception to the horrible behaviors they witness in other people's kids by some sort of divine intervention or because they didn't eat tuna while pregnant or what the fuck ever. Then their kids turn into tiny assholes like every other child out there and
I second the motion to visit revenge upon abusive parents and predators. Too many people get away with destroying children's minds and lives and I for one would love to see a stop put to it. The ramifications of surviving abuse are innumerable. The trickle-down effects of abuse cannot be over estimated and I just looooooove how we have campaigns to end child abuse as if you can EVER stop moron breeders from reproducing. using a flamethrower
March 22, 2022
From a different Christian group. I have multiple FB profiles under different names and genders and see some of the strangest things.

The husband got out of prison (such a winner right there), decided he wanted to sow his wild oats with other women, threesomes, and is butthurt because his Christian wife won't support him going out to 'find himself." He's calling her selfish and she is wondering what she should do.

Sometimes you just can't make this shit up.

From Fundiland
I’m new to the group and would love some honest input. My husband and I have been together for over seven years. I’ll admit, we got married a little quickly and now we’re in a rough season. He was incarcerated for a while. Once he came home, he realized that he’s no longer ready for marriage and in no shape to live this marriage out in the way God designed it to be. He needed to “find himself” (his words). He told me he is still struggling sexually and would like to experience threesomes and yearns to flirt with other women. He said he wants to experience life a little more before settling down and living God’s way. I respected his honesty and told him we could legally separate. He was okay with that but makes comments about me not truly loving him because I choose not to “stand by his side and love him through his struggles “ (his words). I can’t bring myself to sit back while my spouse experiences other women trying to “find himself”. Living under the same roof while he messes around with other women. I would feel so disrespected. I have prayed about this continuously and still can’t understand what God what’s me to do here. I just want to release him.
March 23, 2022
I listen to a podcast called 'suffer the little children'... I listen to this mostly to use this as a balance against the rampant stupid bingos and lying delusional and, I think, truly evil mantra trying to manipulate everyone into breeding.

Latest one, two poor babies, Brooklyn and Lorenzo Valasquez who were left in a sweltering car and died. Their cunt egg donor/incubator lied through her teeth to try and blame others. They all had alibies. Cunt is a fucking mental. Quote: I think the number is 17 facilities [mental health] we took her to and asked for help, but she truly thought she was normal. Go to any mental facility and all people there think they are the normal ones. EndQuote. She was in the habit of dumping the kids and running, forcing the unlucky recipient to take them in, until she decided to saunter back and pick the benighted children up. The entire family (at least these were ones who tried to protect the kids) tried to get fucking cps agencies to do something but apparently dump and run cunts don't count. On the babies last day apparently she tried dumping thm on the grandparents (she didn't tell them a damn thing) and they ere not in the best of health in order to coerce them into baby sitting. Twat probably thought they would notice. They did not. I think cuntleigh is up on charges.

I have mental issues. Of that I am now certain. My thinking is my thinking, and it probably is not completely normal. But I know enough not to inflict it on another generation. But that statement from the podcast 'go to any mental facility and they all think they're normal' is one of the best representations of the truth of a lot of friggin mentals. And I have observed it for myself with some I have run into. They think they are fucking normal but they are completely batshit crazy.

But no one, not anyone will fucking sterilize these pieces of shit

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 23, 2022
twocents
freya, couple of things... point out to these idjets that they saw the trainwreck coming and did not get out of the way... they whine that you are victim blaming.

I also made the comment at one point that l learned from observation of people and their kids NOT to have any. Some lamebrain, had to have been a breeder, came back with the usual shit..'you don't know what it is to deal with a crrryiiinnngg baaabeeee that won't shut up for hours.'. I went right back at the dummy. I only experienced this once when I babysat. baby would not stop crying the entire time. turns out the fucker had eaten a cigarette and finally threw up close to the time the parents returned. That was 'no, this will NEVER be for me on a daily basis'...told her that. I also said I observed the tantrumers, ill behaved, and 'nope I will never subject myself to this'. "so don't tell me one can't learn from observing". stupid breeders

Victim blaming applies to rape and spousal abuse, not to sluicing brats. How does the lamebrain know you haven't dealt with a crying potato that won't shut up for hour...it doesn't require being a parunt in order to experience this. The only way to win in the parunting war is to not participate and as you said twocents this can be accomplished by observing and choosing not to participate. Everyone who participates runs a certain percentage of risk, even though a healthy percentage think their brats will exceptional in one or more ways. Maybe we don't think of ourselves as the exceptions and that is why we have no issue abstaining from parunthood.
March 24, 2022
Proof that having children is pretty much like having Stockholm syndrome. Obligatory "I love my child, but I resent his existence" disclaimer. Why the fuck would anyone do this voluntarily after reading something like this? I think a lot of these Moos only think they love their brats because they feel like they have to. If raising children is so traumatizing and depressing, why would you do it voluntarily?

It's not like there's a worthwhile payoff, like you damn near kill yourself in college, but then you graduate and have a degree/experience to show for it. You buy a shitbox car and spend loads of time and effort restoring it, but you wind up with a road-worthy vehicle. You pour effort and supplies into a garden, but sooner or later, you have your own vegetables and can save on grocery costs.

With kids, you grow them, push them out, raise them and... what is the payoff? Getting your shit broken, causing you ungodly amounts of stress to the point you visibly age ten years, sleep deprivation, weight gain, loss of identity, separation/divorce, loss of sexual pleasure and about a thousand other things, and there's seemingly no way to raise a child "right" because every fucking thing will cause a child to develop a mental disorder, apparently. Why do people put themselves through this?

Someone who you love and is worth keeping in your life will not make you depressed or make you want to run away and never come back. If you want to enjoy babies, get enjoyment from other people's babies. That way, you can get your kid fix, then hand the little shits back to the owners and go back to your fulfilling life.

I admit I am a lazy homebody/introvert, and while my life kinda blows, I know that my ability to be a bum on the weekends, sleep in and hang out with people or play games in my PJs is a fucking luxury that Moos would probably trade anything for. Maybe I don't have much, but at least I don't have a fucking brat.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/tl3x3i/having_my_baby_is_like_mental_abuse/

I don’t want to throw that term out lightly. But let me explain myself.

I LOVE. My child. Unconditionally. I look at him when he’s happy and just fawn. He’s so adorable. So goofy. So funny. He’s my BABY. He’s my little Angel.

But he is the source of all my unhappiness. And part of my happiness at the same time. He is making my life miserable. He doesn’t sleep. I’m sleep deprived. My life revolves around him. I get no time for myself. He’s impossible to set down for a nap. In a way, I resent him. I have post partum depression. I want to run away from my life.

Like yeah it was my choice to have a child, I brought HIM into the world, he didn’t have a say in it. But from what it sounds like, many many babies are far easier than he is. He finally doesn’t scream all day since we are on the right formula and his reflux has been fixed, but I’m traumatized from that portion of his life. I’m traumatized from countless hours bouncing on an exercise ball to soothe him.

It’s just a very strange dichotomy of being so in love with someone yet they’re the source of all of your mental torture. I hope that makes sense and isnt offensive. Maybe not abuse, just trauma. It really just… hurts in my soul. Because I want to enjoy him, but he’s making my life miserable. Then he smiles and I just coo all over him and kiss his little face.
March 24, 2022
As an aside, I've mentioned several times the almost schizophrenic divide between what people say and what people do. They say one thing, do something else. You hear this out of addicts, you hear this from mentals...

The best example of this behaviour can be seen on my 600 lb life. It is absolutely chock full of deluded food addicts. Sadly, most of the time they have their family..they've bred up a bunch of kids who end up having to cater to mommys fat ass, or dads. These phony parents whine and simp slobber how they are sooo sorry they are a burden to their kids. they don't waannt to be this. But just take away their numnums and the transformation is awful. They behave worse than toadlers.

This is always what I think when hearing a lot of the bullshit that comes out of peoples mouths.. the bingo-ing people... I think if these fatties... ...

And as for mentals? I grew up with one, I have problems myself, and I had several years of observation of a phobic asshat who rented the house in front of where I lived.. He thought he was ready to be married. what he wanted was a mommy but never had... he was a manipulator, he was afraid of going in and getting pizza and trying to manipulate others to doing things for him.. So they lie through their teeth but entertain the delusion there is nothing wrong with them.

I think a lot of breeders fall into this category. They are on the same level as what I have observed through my life. Those who have a balanced view of children, and are willing to commit to working and working hard with them who seem to end up in the best place ..if they have kids. I just don't want them, soooo, yeah. I'm a bit lazy..but it only bothers the breeders

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

March 25, 2022
One of the other innumerable joys of parenthood: bedtime. Imagine the simple and naturally occurring act of sleeping requiring an hours-long battle every single fucking night. I have never understood this whole thing of kids who "fight" sleep. How? Most people will fall the fuck asleep if they stay awake long enough, even energetic brats. Who are these kids who take hours and hours and hours? Why don't the parents put locks on the outsides of their doors so they can scream themselves to sleep? Stick potty chairs or puppy pads or whatever in there if they need to relieve themselves at night.

I just cannot imagine putting this much fucking effort into putting a child to bed. I know I post a lot of stuff in this thread covering the very basic aspects of parenthood and not so often the nuttier stories, but these stories of "normal" parenthood are far more frightening to me than stories about crazy abusive in-laws or lazy-ass spouses. These "normal" stories are what is "supposed to" happen as a typical part of parenthood. This is what you can look forward to if you choose to reproduce.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/tn9uln/it_takes_hours_to_get_my_five_year_old_to_bed_and/

It literally takes from 7 to 11pm-12am to get her in bed and I'm about to scream. I'm so angry and frustrated and sick of fighting her to sleep. I tried everything I can think of besides balancing on my head and spinning. I am exhausted because my other child wakes up at 530, so I'm literally never off or able to unwind. I need help.

I've done routine where we go to eat dinner take a bath read a bedtime story and go to sleep which she doesn't sleep I've done melatonin I've done crying it out I've done getting everything that she asked me to get her I've tried new sheets I've tried night light I've tried TV in the room I've tried music in the room I have tried laying down with her until she falls asleep I've tried everything

I had to walk away tonight because I haven't slept more than 5 hours at a time and im so ANGRY she just won't close her damn eyes and SLEEP!!!!!!! Does anyone have any ideas.

A few weeks ago I said fuck it and didn't fight her and she was awake til 4 am If I wait til 8 or 9 she's up til 1 or 2. Talked to the doctor and they said to go outside and get more active
March 25, 2022
I may well be digressing, but I watch my 600 lb life. Sometimes I go back and rewatch a particular episode. I am sure everyone may have seen at least one episode but these 'families' are such a display of abuse (nightmarish at times), dysfunction, manipulation and 'down to the third and fourth generation' it is an education until itself. The one chap from Season 1, Henry, I really was sorry to see that he had passed. I think of all the participants he was the best. He would get depressed, but he never seemed to resort to the angry manipulation so many of these people did.

Normally, I am not one to approve of a kid sassing, disrespecting, and being nasty. There was one episode, the kids name was Niku (or something like that) and the fatty was Erica (I think). Erica, like so many, if she didn't get her food fix would tantrum, yell, scream, manipulate and that included everyone including her own son. When she moved down to Houston for the program, she just said matter of fact 'Niku is coming to help take care of me.'.. Nothing at that point on how the kid felt, if he wanted to go, and so down they went.

This was one time I ENJOYED watching a kid torture his egg donor. He treated her EXACTLY how she had treated him and she didn't like it. She couldn't get her fat ass out of bed to try and deal with him but she didn't dare do anything. He'd eat the forbidden food in front of her, disobeyed, everything he could to aggravate egg donor. Finally she had to send him back home, which was Seattle, WA I think. His parting words walking out the door was 'Bye, Fatty two-shoes'.

I am perverted enough to have gotten a bit of satisfaction out of that. As much as I dislike kids, that one I had no problem. They reconciled towards the end but unknown how it all ended up. But you can spot the trouble makers from the first 5 minutes or so: if they don't get what they want they tantrum, get angry and they flat out admit it. After a while it cancels out much of the sympathy I would have from the initial abuse they are so manipulative.

Another one that was satisfying was one who had a sister named Molly. Molly, the obese 'star' brother, neither of them would help beyond a minimum. 'star' already had had bypass surgery and it had failed. Both had watched this woman fail time and again and manipulate others...

And are these people that fucking stupid how they can't understand how they got to over 600 lbs... I think they all know damn well but the pleading stupidity... and the tonal quality of the women... you can hear it ... it is this weak, creaky, whining tone

But I digress. Completelly. AGain, the schaedenfreude...some of them, that what happens when they breed.

I can sympathize with the cravings and the drive: I am overweight. I like to eat and the drive is there to eat more than I need. Take what y'all would like from this...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login