Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
April 08, 2022
This guy/man baby is a giant POS. Apparently, it's her job to fuck him as long as he chooses. It's her job to make him cum as much as he wants. She should just buy her husband a plastic blow up doll and be done with him.

And he smashes up her candles just because.

https://www.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/tz401c/my_husband_smashed_my_candles_last_night/

We had been drinking and we were having sex. We were going at it for like an hour and I was starting to get sore and tired. I told him I wanted to be done for the night and he got PISSED. He's been complaining lately that I don't do enough work in the bedroom and I need to make him cum more. So he tried to get me to keep going and I did but I still wanted to stop. He started freaking out. I told him I wanted to leave the room and he shouted GO. I ran into my oldest son's room (oldest son wasn't home). I heard my husband smashing things and calling me a stupid bitch. After he went downstairs, I looked and all my candles were smashed. I barely slept I was shaking so bad.

He's still mad this morning. He thinks he's the victim and that he's totally in the right. Am I crazy? Is this abusive? I called my sister and she said just to give him some space and we can work it out. I don't think I Wana work it out though. I can't imagine ever having sex with him again. Am I overreacting? I need advice.

Edit: thank you everyone, I know I haven't responded to many comments but I have read them all. My sister is coming over while my husband is at work to give me some support. I'm going to make a plan and start working towards it. He already texted me saying sorry that he called me a bitch...no mention of anything else and I know when he gets home it will all just get brushed under the rug. I can't do it anymore though. Thank you Bromos
April 10, 2022
twocents
of course assuming the story is true. but given the increasing number of these 'dump and run' cows trying to get away from their 'angels' argues otherwise. at least it ended up biting this sow in the ass

When I was a babysitter, shit happened to me that was SO awful I stopped. Moos not showing up until the next morning when I had school, leaving me with hungry children in filthy diapers in even filthier apartments, kids so sick with the flu that they should've been in hospital, not at home with a 14 year old babysitter, moos refusing to pay me because they spent all their welfare money at the bar.

Nope, there were a few nice people I babysat for, but there was so much trash in the mix, I just decided that it isn't worth it.
April 10, 2022
Peace... and that woman is thinking she's the problem? And her sister is an even bigger asshole.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 10, 2022
I'm thinking the author of that post probably grew up in an abusive home and has been kicked around a lot by toxic friends, family, bosses and partners, so she has to ask if her partner's behavior is abusive because she doesn't know what normal looks like. That, or he gaslights her to minimize how bad his behavior is so she won't leave. A grown person raised in a healthy environment shouldn't have to be told that getting bitched at for providing inadequate sex and having their possessions broken for not doing so is not okay. Given that this woman is on breakingmom, that means she has bred with this man already, meaning her child will grow up thinking this shit is okay to endure or okay to do to others.
April 10, 2022
Peace
This guy/man baby is a giant POS. Apparently, it's her job to fuck him as long as he chooses. It's her job to make him cum as much as he wants. She should just buy her husband a plastic blow up doll and be done with him.

And he smashes up her candles just because.

The problem isn't sex, the problem is that it is about control and not connection. This is why he smashes up her candles like a little child.
April 11, 2022
Update to the person whose husband smashed all her candles because of bad/insufficient sex. She claims she's going to make a plan to leave, but there's a difference between making a plan and following it. And if Duh finds out she's trying to escape, he's going to become much more violent. He probably already kind of knows since she said she'd rather not be with anyone than be forced to have sex.

At the very least, I'm glad she sees he is being abusive. I hope she can escape from the prick before he escalates his behavior and smashes her face instead of an inanimate object.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/u1blfs/smashed_candles_update/

Thank you to everyone who commented on my last post. To hear so many of you validate my perspective really helped open my eyes to the situation. My marriage has been abusive for some time and I've decided to make a plan to leave.

My sister came over the day after everything happened so I wouldn't be alone when m husband came home from work. When he first came home, he was still trying to play the victim. He pulled me into his office and tried to get ME to apologize. That didn't work so he upped the ante and told me that he NEEDS me to "swallow". Honestly, I was so fucking horrified by what he was saying that all I could keep saying was no, I'm not doing that. Then he told me that I'm "running away from myself" and that this is something every man is going to demand of me. I told him then I'd never be with him or any other man then and I left the room. After that, he realized I wasn't backing down so the lovebombing started. My sister was there the whole time and I think that's why he didn't escalate more.

Things are "back to normal" now but I've been reaching out to the domestic violence hotline to get help with making a safety plan. The wait times are crazy so I haven't connected with anyone yet but I will keep calling until I do.
April 12, 2022
fact that there is such a wait time is a reflection on the increasing violence over all it seems .. sad

this just occured to me.. it is almost impossible to make ends meet (depending on job) on just one salary. It gets worse for someone who can only do min wage. And as such it seems the powers that be have manipulated things so that it requires 2 (or more) people just to maintain a shitty roof over ones head. In a way they are guaranteeing domestic violence by making independence impossible. Same thing with the child care. There was a time min wage was a living wage. People could live.. very simply but they could survive. Then women got part time jobs...and it wasn't long before prices went up so now the woman had to work full time...more often. To the point now you HAVE to work 2 jobs... how long before they start dipping into the child market... but of course that has happened elsewhere..

Mind you, I am not trying to say it is wrong for a woman to be able to work and support herself. It just seems as if there is some sort of intelligent force out there designing things so as to maintain status quo. When they started agitating for raising minimum wage and demonstrating... these youngsters were not here for the last time this happened. The last time they belly ached and whined and demanded a massive minimum wage hike, this out of control price inflation commenced. Until they were back where they started...and a little worse because the pay hike had jacked them up several tax brackets so the gubmint was taking even more than they had as well.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

April 12, 2022
twocents
this just occured to me.. it is almost impossible to make ends meet (depending on job) on just one salary. It gets worse for someone who can only do min wage. And as such it seems the powers that be have manipulated things so that it requires 2 (or more) people just to maintain a shitty roof over ones head. In a way they are guaranteeing domestic violence by making independence impossible. Same thing with the child care. There was a time min wage was a living wage. People could live.. very simply but they could survive. Then women got part time jobs...and it wasn't long before prices went up so now the woman had to work full time...more often. To the point now you HAVE to work 2 jobs... how long before they start dipping into the child market... but of course that has happened elsewhere..

From what I understand the one income in a family was a weird anomaly that happened in the 50's-80's for some. There were also lots of good union jobs that were available as long as the person applying could pass a test. Unions aren't powerful any more and it is difficult to impossible for a skills test to be used in hiring someone because the people who tend to fail them have screamed discrimination. While there are likely legitimate instances of discrimination there are also illegitimate instances. I've worked in environments where the job was more or less guaranteed unless someone majorly screwed up. Because I was competent I ended up doing the work for three people at all times. Everyone was happy but me, the three people were thrilled to do nothing but also very insecure because they did nothing. They had plenty of time to come up with arguments if they felt threatened at all. So, you will always have upsides and downsides to guaranteed jobs and a sense of entitlement is definitely pervasive among some in these instances. So, employers require college and often don't want to train employees as a result. At one point pretty much any college degree gave the person a leg up but once they became common this was no longer true. It seems that we are reverting back to the pre-1950's in this instance but with lots of people now thinking they deserve free everything (childcare, healthcare and college come to mind).

My parents lived on one income but their parents did not.
My grandparents (on both sides) worked. One of my grandmothers was a single mom and ran a farm. And she didn't whine at all about it. And single mahms on assistance think life is so harrrd.
April 13, 2022
Yup. That's what minimum wage was supposed to be - the minimum wage you have to earn to be able to afford to live. But I'd sure love to know who out there can make seven bucks an hour and somehow afford rent, utilities, food, medications and anything else now. Over the last few decades, it seems to have gone from "get a job so you can afford a house, a spouse and kids" to "get a degree and work two jobs so you can live in your car and be grateful you have that much."

And you're right, there is no way for someone making even an average salary can afford to live independently, and I see loads of stories in that sub from women who say they are getting divorced from their husbands, but the husband still lives with them because neither spouse can afford to live separately. This is awkward at best, but if the marriage is abusive, it can effectively trap the victim in a never-ending abuse cycle. Getting the hell away from an abuser should be priority number one, but I think even domestic violence shelters and homeless shelters don't let you live there indefinitely and you'll have to find somewhere to go eventually.
The situation sure is awful, and I'm also horrified at the story Peace shared.
Sure it was stupid of her to breed (in the first place), especially with an obvious control freak and violent asshole. But then again I also do understand low self-esteem and trauma from past abuse.
I myself never had a good or stable relationship at 30 years of age, and also don't know, what "normal" is, so I kinda get it, what she is going through.

Bullying, emotional neglect by parents, possibly autism, is what did me in, thinking it's normal, that men take advantage of me, and me being a people-pleaser and always seek the fault in me, if they leave, cheat, or replace.
Rn, I got dumped again, out of the blue, shortly before my PhD thesis hand-in, and with 10 concerts to play the coming season, that the guy agreed to be the guitarist for, after me confirming again and again if it was okay for him. Oh, well.

Here's to thank my 'lucky' stars that I'm an antinatalist, never to bring another sentient being into this flaming dump, and never being permanently nailed to an abuser.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
April 14, 2022
seems to me the break between min wage and able to ive on it occured during little peanut jimmy with his wage and price control. the nitwit managed to control wages but not prices...

so you know, this 'ubi' is much the same thing. however now I think it is more likely to create a new welfare class. in many ways it is a no win situation. however, the breeders have managed to create this... i.e. there may only be 10 job openings in the future... but breeder brains have to fuck 50 little wage slaves into existence to throw at this 10 slot job opportunity. which leaves 40 no wage slaves

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 14, 2022
This gem is from r/stepparents, another sub filled with remorse, regret and abuse.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/u3fcib/vacation_with_step_kids_and_ex_wife_without_me/

The OP's comments after the original post are something. The bio moo is gloating that a good chunk of stepmoo's income ot going to child support for the bio moo. Stepmoo is basically being used as a wallet, unpaid labor for duh's business and childcare for several of his kids. Duh has 5 kids from different women (I think), and hasn't signed the birth certificates for any of them. Such a standup guy...

stepmoo
My (F27) partner (M33) had let me go visit my new baby nephew and sister for 4 days by myself during winter break and he had mentioned that he'd be going on a trip with just his three boys (M8, M10, M12) some day as well. We operate a buisness together and I have my own full-time job as well.

Anyway my partner and his sister planned a surprise birthday party for their mom over the summer in another state, so he'll need me to take a week off my job and I'll have to run the buisness while he's gone for him. He planned to do this party for his mom as well as go to amusement parks and other vacation plans with his boys while he was there. This is all fine with me but now I'm learning that he has invited his exwife and their other two kids (M5, F7; they have 5 all together) to join them as well. My partner told me because he can't fly with his boys without their birth certificates and the only way for this trip to work would be if "they all go" (meaning his exwife and all the kids, "his family"). I can't go because someone has to run the buisness.

The birthday party won't be a kid event but my partner and his Ex wife would be attending. This bothered me, cause I had wished we could have gone together. My partner told me he knew this was all gonna be a problem with me, and that I don't let him spend time with his kids but that's not my issue. My issue is with him going to the birthday party with his Ex wife. He told me they aren't going together but that she is invited and would just be there as well. I have yet to even meet much of his extended family and they all probably don't even know that they both had a divorce. It's just weird to me. I feel hurt by it all, excluded and as if I don't matter.

The thought that I have to stay behind and work while he goes on vacation with "his family" makes me sad. I wish we all got to go. I wish I didn't have to use PTO for my job just so I can help my partner in taking not only his kids but his exwife on vacation basically. I'm not even sure she is paying for anything. She's probably so excited I won't even be there... am I crazy? How could he think that this wouldn't bother me?
April 15, 2022
Jesus Christ lady, he's got five kids and you're giving up your PTO/doing free work for him??? And you're asking if YOU are the crazy one? I mean maybe, yeah, you're nuts to stick around in this situation! I guarantee if the situation was reversed, he wouldn't be putting up with this.
April 15, 2022
hey stepmoo... you know where the door to freedom is... what are you, some c**sucking martyr side piece?? that is all you are... your so called husband regards you as his little slave with benefits and you are stupid enough to hang around? for what

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 16, 2022
Ketchup
Jesus Christ lady, he's got five kids and you're giving up your PTO/doing free work for him??? And you're asking if YOU are the crazy one? I mean maybe, yeah, you're nuts to stick around in this situation! I guarantee if the situation was reversed, he wouldn't be putting up with this.

She took a 4-day vacation, so I hope he at least did her share of the work for the business without affecting her pay. Still unfair to make her use PTO to do his work. He can announce that the business is closed for his vacation like most small business owners typically do.
April 17, 2022
Animal abuse warning ahead. Moo's she-brat hauls off and kicks a stranger's dog in the face because her younger brother was getting attention instead of her. When asked why she did this, she just says "I don't know." The brat isn't an impulsive toddler either - she is fucking NINE years old - waaaaaay old enough to know better.

Little cunt is lucky all the dog owner did was pick up his dog and leave. Some people's pets are their babies and would have beaten her abusive ass into a fine paste. Not to mention the physical and mental damage the kick could have done to the dog, which the owner will now need to pay for. Thankfully, lots and lots of people are recommending therapy instead of "kids will be kids", and of course at least one dolt suggests "AuTiSm DuRrRrR."

There is no good reason for a child old enough to have a period to kick a harmless dog in the head, barring some kind of past trauma with dogs, which does not sound like the case. It sounds like the parents are planning to handle this shit ASAP, but what the hell kind of pre-teen girl is jealous of the attention a toddler gets? I guarantee this is not the first time she has done abusive things, but it may be the first time she abused someone outside the family and Moo can't just sweep it under the rug because she's not just going to outgrow the behavior.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/u4hw4u/daugter_kicked_a_dog_in_the_face/

Throwaway because I'm ashamed.I'm at a loss of what to do and still kinda in shock.

It's finally starting to feel like spring here and I went out on a walk with DD (9) and DS (3).

This guy about my age was walking a beautiful golden retriever down the sidewalk in our direction and asked me and my kids if we wanted to pet his dog.

He saw that DS was shy and hiding behind me, he had his dog lay down and showed my son not to be scared and how to pet him. In the middle of this, my DD, with no warning, kicks the dog HARD right in the face while he's lying on the ground and wagging his tail. Like you could hear the kick connect, it was square on. The dog immediately jumps up, whimpers and hides behind the guy. He picks up his dog, gives me the worst death glare and promptly crosses the street and comforts his dog who I could still hear crying across the street. Honestly lucky the dog didn't bite anyone, it would of been totally justified.

I just kinda stood there in shock for a minute, completely frozen, trying to figure out what happened. Pretty sure this is a part of jealously thing my daughter has whenever my son gets ANY attention, especially from strangers. She NEEDS the attention to be on her. And well, I guess she succeeded. The interaction between the man and her little brother was over and the attention was indeed back on her.

What the f*** do I do? I asked her why she kicked the dog and she just says "I don't know.". Show KNOWS not to hit anyone or animals. I mean if she was 5 that was one thing, but she's 9, almost 10. I'm honestly disgusted, ashamed and feel sick to my stomach and can't even look at her right now. I sent her to her room and am just processing it waiting for DH to come home from work.

I have no idea how to handle this. She's been asking for a dog for years, too, and that obviously is never going to happen. I guess if ther's one positive to take away I know that for sure that's a bad idea... What do I do??? How do I handle this?
April 17, 2022
Cambion
Animal abuse warning ahead. Moo's she-brat hauls off and kicks a stranger's dog in the face because her younger brother was getting attention instead of her. When asked why she did this, she just says "I don't know." The brat isn't an impulsive toddler either - she is fucking NINE years old - waaaaaay old enough to know better.

Little cunt is lucky all the dog owner did was pick up his dog and leave. Some people's pets are their babies and would have beaten her abusive ass into a fine paste. Not to mention the physical and mental damage the kick could have done to the dog, which the owner will now need to pay for. Thankfully, lots and lots of people are recommending therapy instead of "kids will be kids", and of course at least one dolt suggests "AuTiSm DuRrRrR."

There is no good reason for a child old enough to have a period to kick a harmless dog in the head, barring some kind of past trauma with dogs, which does not sound like the case. It sounds like the parents are planning to handle this shit ASAP, but what the hell kind of pre-teen girl is jealous of the attention a toddler gets? I guarantee this is not the first time she has done abusive things, but it may be the first time she abused someone outside the family and Moo can't just sweep it under the rug because she's not just going to outgrow the behavior.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/u4hw4u/daugter_kicked_a_dog_in_the_face/

Throwaway because I'm ashamed.I'm at a loss of what to do and still kinda in shock.

It's finally starting to feel like spring here and I went out on a walk with DD (9) and DS (3).

This guy about my age was walking a beautiful golden retriever down the sidewalk in our direction and asked me and my kids if we wanted to pet his dog.

He saw that DS was shy and hiding behind me, he had his dog lay down and showed my son not to be scared and how to pet him. In the middle of this, my DD, with no warning, kicks the dog HARD right in the face while he's lying on the ground and wagging his tail. Like you could hear the kick connect, it was square on. The dog immediately jumps up, whimpers and hides behind the guy. He picks up his dog, gives me the worst death glare and promptly crosses the street and comforts his dog who I could still hear crying across the street. Honestly lucky the dog didn't bite anyone, it would of been totally justified.

I just kinda stood there in shock for a minute, completely frozen, trying to figure out what happened. Pretty sure this is a part of jealously thing my daughter has whenever my son gets ANY attention, especially from strangers. She NEEDS the attention to be on her. And well, I guess she succeeded. The interaction between the man and her little brother was over and the attention was indeed back on her.

What the f*** do I do? I asked her why she kicked the dog and she just says "I don't know.". Show KNOWS not to hit anyone or animals. I mean if she was 5 that was one thing, but she's 9, almost 10. I'm honestly disgusted, ashamed and feel sick to my stomach and can't even look at her right now. I sent her to her room and am just processing it waiting for DH to come home from work.

I have no idea how to handle this. She's been asking for a dog for years, too, and that obviously is never going to happen. I guess if ther's one positive to take away I know that for sure that's a bad idea... What do I do??? How do I handle this?

She and Dad seem more like PNBs. They're not going to spoil the brat by giving her the dog she wants. Mom made an update that Dad is looking for the owner so they can compensate for the vet bills. The commenters are suggesting therapy, but I think they'd be wasting their money. She'll treat therapy like most people treat church - behave just fine for the hour that she has the therapist's attention and then go back to her nasty ways for the rest of the week. The only thing that might stop her is someone returning the assault or having her institutionalized.
April 18, 2022
except moo cow just demonstrated that she has no clue how to deal with the shitfaced cunt of a fucktrophy brat she has. I would have turned her around and booted her damn ass as hard as possible without causing real damage.

instead she is in shock, wringing her hands, and like the jellyfish she is waits for hubby to come home. that way she does not get the brunt of cunts anger. and hubby becomes the villain in little cunts eyes

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 18, 2022
misskitty
She and Dad seem more like PNBs. They're not going to spoil the brat by giving her the dog she wants. Mom made an update that Dad is looking for the owner so they can compensate for the vet bills. The commenters are suggesting therapy, but I think they'd be wasting their money. She'll treat therapy like most people treat church - behave just fine for the hour that she has the therapist's attention and then go back to her nasty ways for the rest of the week. The only thing that might stop her is someone returning the assault or having her institutionalized.

I agree, they sound like they're making a good effort, but it just goes to show that you can be a PNB and still wind up with a little psychopath. And you're probably right about how the little cunt will treat therapy too - if she's capable of looking at a perfectly tame, innocent animal and hurting it on purpose, she'll probably lie right to a therapist's face.

Someone I know did similar things when they were a kid and were looking down a legal barrel after fucking up and hurting someone else on purpose - either juvie or therapy, he picked therapy and admitted he just told the shrink what they wanted to hear to get out sooner. Wasn't the least bit remorseful for what they'd done, just didn't want to face consequences.

Even if the kid is found to have some kind of mental disorder, goooooood fuckin' luck getting her to take pills to make her normal. Only someone who wants to be better will voluntarily take medications, but psychopaths and sociopaths don't feel they do anything wrong, so they won't take medication that helps them. I've dealt with a mental asshole before - big motherfucking schizophrenic on $2,000 worth of meds every month to fix his shit and he'd throw them down the sink because "I dun like how they make me feel." Guy was almost 300 pounds, so it's not like I could pill him like a cat.

I hope they can figure out what to do with their brat because psychotic people start out hurting animals before they move onto hurting people, and if she decides to kick someone's infant in the head because "I don't know," the parents could be looking at criminal charges and lawsuits.
April 18, 2022
cambion, the motherfucking morons in nyc seem to think they can house mentals like your 300 lb schizo.. and the psych meds apparently do have nasty side effects. 2000 month wasted on the asshat

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

April 18, 2022
Peace
This gem is from r/stepparents, another sub filled with remorse, regret and abuse.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stepparents/comments/u3fcib/vacation_with_step_kids_and_ex_wife_without_me/

I don't even know where to start with this one. It is really interesting because unless there is an inpig, the steps could just leave. But they'd rather stay, vent on r/stepparents and think about how much better their lives would be if they weren't a step.

I guess it pays off to remain objective when a significant other or potential significant other starts in about a sob story about their brats and the fact that the other parunt abandoned them. And no, a childfree person cannot be a step-parent. There are some stupids over there and some have step brats to complain about and that hasn't stopped them from an inpig, so they'll infiltrate BM next.
April 19, 2022
Cambion

If anybody. I mean fucking ANYBODY harms any of my animals intentionally, they would regret that day permanently. IDGAF what the reasons were. I don't care about how old they are. I would be one of those 'fine paste' pet owners who they wish they never fucked with. These kinds of stories make me fucking ragey. angry smiley

That poor dog. He will probably never trust another loaf again and may become aggressive for awhile towards other kids, even if they're nice to him.

That was a hard kick to the face if the poor dog was crying all the way across the street. If I were that dog's owner, I would have gotten moo's name and phone number so I could contact them for compensation of vet bills and training if necessary.
April 21, 2022
Moo doesn't like that her brat shrieked for three straight hours and the neighbors had a problem with it. Yeah just because you live in an apartment and have a baby doesn't mean everyone's going to be sympathetic to your screechling's whims. Babies cry, but the other tenants pay to be there too and have just as much right to a quiet home as Moo. Of course she brings up barking dogs to use as leverage. Did she ever think the neighbors let the dogs bark because Moo lets her brat cry? Fair is fair.

If you don't like your neighbors knocking on the walls/door because your loaf won't shut its face, then MOVE. Not everyone can tune out child screaming like a Moo can. Moo claims there's nothing she can do when the child melts down... uhhh, you can take the brat outside and let it scream in the car? Drive around with it until it shuts up? Give it NyQuil? Your inability to shush your kid is nobody's problem but yours, Moo, yet you make it everyone's problem by making them listen to your loaf and claiming you can't do anything about it. If you can't afford a house in which your child can scream until it vomits, you have to be respectful of your neighbors if you live in an apartment. If not, they will disrespect you right back. Some noise is expected and someone would have to be brain dead to think it'll be completely silent, but not everyone wants to come home and be serenaded with "WEEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGHHHH"

Also, some apartment people are just fucking fucks who will bang on the floor/wall/ceiling because they hear you walking. Them's just the breaks when you share a building with a few dozen other assholes.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/u8g0lc/what_the_fuck/

I live on the top floor (3/3)of an apartment building. I have a 10 month old baby. She cries, as do most babies. My husband and I have been trying to get her to go to sleep between 7&8pm. Normally we are pretty good at getting her to sleep but tonight was one of those nights. She screamed and cried for almost 3 hours and was completely inconsolable. Well, the people that live directly below us started banging on the walls after our daughter had thrown her binky & my iPhone on the ground.

I get it, it’s quiet hours but I can’t control when my baby does and doesn’t cry. On top of that, they knocked on our door two weeks ago to tell us to be quiet when it was six in the afternoon. Quiet hours are 9pm-8am. We hear their dogs every single night (some nights the dogs barking will wake up our baby), yet we don’t complain or pound the walls. We I’m in an apartment. We understand that people and their pets are going to make noise. Honestly, I would be concerned if I never heard any of my neighbors.

What should we do?? Should I go down there and confront them? Should I file a complaint with the main office? I know they don’t like the sound of a crying baby but a lot of the time there’s nothing we can do to calm her down when she’s having an overly tired breakdown!
April 22, 2022
I can't imagine this being my life. Twenty-eight years old with fecal incontinence because of the permanent damage done by childbirth and doctors who treat piggos like livestock. Yes, pregnasty is completely voluntary, but it doesn't mean the quality of medical care received should be any less than someone who is a man, or who is not pregnant. I don't get why doctors don't want to do C-sections (even when they are warranted) because don't they cost more money? Isn't that what most doctors want is more money?

The comments are equally terrifying, like the woman who says she can't have a bowel movement without stuffing her asshole back up into her body like a worn-out Muppet. No child could possibly be worth getting ripped stem to stern and losing any form of urinary or fecal continence for the rest of your life, and since those tissues are so delicate, once they're fucked, they're fucked forever. This Moo is looking at the distinct possibility of a permanent colostomy bag before she turns 40. I can't imagine being afraid of using the toilet because I might rip something open from bearing down. Fuuuuuck that.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/u90sv8/cant_do_this_anymore_traumatic_birth_injury/

15 months ago I had my first baby. By had, i mean she was stuck in my pelvis (4 hours pushing for nothing) and it was recommended by the delivering OB to deliver her with forceps because he was “really good at it.” Even though I was told forceps are no longer used, knew nothing of the risks, and was told nothing of the risks. It caused a severe tear that wasn’t repaired correctly and so I had daily fecal leakage that nothing helped. I sprinted for a year visiting doctors and pts and trying everything and it just never got better. I couldn’t change it because the muscle was never reconnected. All the doctors said “they don’t do surgery to fix this unless you’re fully pooping yourself.” Because apparently a lot of times it isn’t successful. Even if things are anatomically put back together, they are just too permanently broken and never work the same again. But I couldn’t stop wondering about the surgery. I knew if I didn’t try something, I would have to get a colostomy bag in 10 years because this wasn’t a livable. I’m 28 years old.

But I heard about this surgeon in another part of the country that people travel from all over the world to go see. If anyone could fix it he could. And I decided to risk it and try. The surgery went well anatomically but the leaking was still there at first. Then I got an infection. I lived in terror every day of something breaking or of having a BM. Around 3 weeks after, I noticed the leaking had stopped. I started to hope like I hadn’t dare hope in fucking 15 months.

I was told it was okay to try lifting my daughter at 6 weeks post op. She’s 25 pounds. I checked with another surgeon to make sure and they also said it was ok. I tried 4 times and the next time I had a bowel movement it felt different. 1-2 days after I started leaking again. I never lifted her again but it’s now been a week and I’m still leaking. I haven’t changed anything else, other than my period is approaching in a few days. It almost feels like prolapse in there. What if 1 day of lifting her caused it? Even though the doctors said it was okay. And they probably won’t have any answers for me. Why did it get better now it’s worse ? Shrug

I feel like I can’t breathe and my world is collapsing. I don’t want this life anymore. I don’t want this body. I’m tired of doctors. I’m tired of them not telling me the whole story. I’m tired of being stupid enough to believe in them. I’m tired. I just am done.

I don’t have any mom friends. I can’t relate to any moms because what happened to me happens to fucking 3% of women. They talk about breastfeeding and they’re extra stretch marks and I don’t share because I can’t even imagine a world in which those things are all that matters. No one wants to hear my story. So I am more alone. And more shame. All I feel around other moms is how abnormal I am.

And then I fucking read shit from body positive postpartum people: “your body isn’t broken, it’s just different. It’s not damaged.” NO IT FUCKING IS. My butthole is literally broken and I didn’t even know that was possible. Because no doctor actually did their job and gave me good enough care. My situation was not an emergency, there were many red flags that were just missed. My repair surgeon was appalled at the repair details in my birth notes and , after looking at my anatomy, appalled that no one ever even suggested a c section to me at any point (narrow pelvis and small vagina and mom and grandma had HORRIFIC births). I could have had a c section. The doctor just thought he was soooo good at forceps. Fuck you.

Anyways I just don’t want this life anymore. And it’s my body so there’s no escape. I’m alone. It’s been 15 months since my daughters birth and I’m stilll trapped in the fucking delivery room.
April 23, 2022
Count that as another reason to be glad you are CF: the callous attitude from doctors toward pregnant women.

I know it's no surprise but a lot of the same X-tian far right people who don't believe in abortion also don't get too excited over side effects from loafing because the Beeble declared women suffer and childbirth and that's a nachural thing. What's the big deal?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login