Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices

Posted by twocents 
Re: Breakingmom Tales: Or A Collection of Stupidity & Dumb Choices
September 08, 2022
I've heard similar crap before too. People who say they want to breed so that they can relive their childhoods. And why exactly is creating an entirely new human being a requirement for a trip down nostalgia alley? If I want to relive my childhood, I'll do it on my own.

I just relived some of my childhood last weekend playing Wave Race 64 for the first time in years. It was the first N64 game I owned as a kid and I still remembered how to do all the tricks and everything. At no point was my thought process anywhere in the same fucking universe as "I need to have a child to truly enjoy this experience again."

Childhood curiosity and wonderment are only fun when you are the child. When you're the adult having to listen to a child ask "why? why? why? why?" about every fucking thing, it gets old very quickly and it is not the same fun experience as when you were the one asking "why?" every five seconds.
September 08, 2022
Cambion
I've heard similar crap before too. People who say they want to breed so that they can relive their childhoods. And why exactly is creating an entirely new human being a requirement for a trip down nostalgia alley? If I want to relive my childhood, I'll do it on my own.

I just relived some of my childhood last weekend playing Wave Race 64 for the first time in years. It was the first N64 game I owned as a kid and I still remembered how to do all the tricks and everything. At no point was my thought process anywhere in the same fucking universe as "I need to have a child to truly enjoy this experience again."

Childhood curiosity and wonderment are only fun when you are the child. When you're the adult having to listen to a child ask "why? why? why? why?" about every fucking thing, it gets old very quickly and it is not the same fun experience as when you were the one asking "why?" every five seconds.

Exactly! As an adult you can relive your childhood at any time, selecting to experience only repeats of what you know to be enjoyable. No whining from a brat because the chocolate ice cream isn't in the correct colored container or whatever. And video games aplenty like Wave Race 64! Whatever rocks your boat.
September 10, 2022
Amen on the "reliving your childhood" thing. Those adults never thought to play some video games or build Lego projects or ride their bikes because they want to? They're that inhibited about what are acceptable hobbies? I feel sorry for them.

Signed,
Adult with a PS4 in the living room, a set of Playmobil and wind-ups by my desk, and a bookshelf packed solid with board games.
September 10, 2022
I think I did that why why crap. after a while my mom told me to shut the f .. up

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 13, 2022
Life's going great! Stable jobs, disposable income, good insurance, place to live, totally on our feet for the first time in our lives. What do we do next? Let's fuck it all up by having a baby on purpose!

I guess since the Moo birfed her first two brats under less than ideal circumstances (unplanned pregnasties, low-paying jobs, father didn't stick around with the first one, living with parents), she wants to "do it right" by having a planned child at a time when she can afford it. Because I guess the two she's got already are just chopped liver.

Bitch, be happy with what you've got, it's more than what a lot of people have. Why would you go and add another massive expense to a good life? Who is to say another child will make it better anyway? What if the loaf is born with some kind of deformity or illness? Life savings and insurance coverage can dry up real quick trying to tend to the basic needs of a sickly brat. Why can't they just focus on giving their existing kids better lives than what they were born into?

It just sounds like she's having a kid for very selfish reasons. "I want a baby because I can actually afford to have one now!" Really? That's your only reason? To flaunt your financial stability?

I'd also love to know if this was discussed with the husband before she made her big announcement. Is he on board with the intentional babby? She says "we are going to try for a baby," but she also says "I want to get pregnant." I wonder if she's just got baby rabies and she already made the decision unilaterally and intends to chalk it up to another "accident" if she does get pregnant.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/xce98u/were_trying_for_a_baby/

I just wanted to say it - we are actually trying for a baby.

I was a (older) teen mom with my first, 19 years old. I had nothing, I had just graduated high school - no plans for college or secondary at all. my sons dad & I were not together bc we were basically kids ourselves, I bounced around living all over, did a lot of shit for money.. I struggled hard but I did make it on my own until I met my now husband at 23.

My second was with my now husband before we got married, I was 25 & he was 30 when I had her. We didn’t plan her, we also didn’t prevent her. We barely had anything but 2 shitty jobs and we lived with his mom. We were just irresponsible. We scraped by when she was a baby.

I’m now 29. My husband and I are married and have been since January. We have solid careers with steady income, a place of our own for years now that’s big enough for us all, 2 great cars, a new SUV with a 3rd row, great health insurance through his union, disposable income, just happiness.. our lives have taken a dramatic turn for the better in the last 4 years.

And we are going to actually try for a baby. On purpose. No accidents, no scrambling. I want to get pregnant. I just cannot even barely put the feeling into words. For the first time in my life, I am stable & secure.
September 13, 2022
stable. that is what she thinks

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 14, 2022
Cambion
Life's going great! Stable jobs, disposable income, good insurance, place to live, totally on our feet for the first time in our lives. What do we do next? Let's fuck it all up by having a baby on purpose!

Everything is great, so how can she self-sabotage it so that they return to a desperate state once again? At the very least, why not aggressively put back savings for 4-5 years then rethink another brat? What is the rush? They may find life is great as it is plus additional savings, no need to replicate again.

Stable jobs for less than a year...and I guarandamntee that new car is on an installment plan-so not yours for at least five years. What about saving for calledge/future for the two brats already in existence? And an emergency fund for emergencies? Or paying off the new car?

self-sabotaging moo
I’m now 29. My husband and I are married and have been since January. We have solid careers with steady income, a place of our own for years now that’s big enough for us all, 2 great cars, a new SUV with a 3rd row, great health insurance through his union, disposable income, just happiness.. our lives have taken a dramatic turn for the better in the last 4 years.

And we are going to actually try for a baby. On purpose. No accidents, no scrambling. I want to get pregnant. I just cannot even barely put the feeling into words. For the first time in my life, I am stable & secure.

What happens to this stability if the newly shat has a disability and all the sudden someone has to stay home permanently with it? Ever given this any thought? Can they do well on one income or will this mean it is struggle time again? Happens to people with more solid plans every day.
September 15, 2022
Apparently a message from the childfree sub-Reddit popped up in BreakingMoo saying that we should normalize telling loud toadlers in public to shut their pieholes and Moo asks how the other heifers would respond to someone telling their brat to STFU.

I'd personally never tell a brat to shut up to its face because I don't feel like getting into it with a crazy breeder bitch whipping out her "mama bear claws," but you can bet your bottom dollar I'm thinking it and hoping someone braver than me gives the brat five across the face, or maybe some awtard is triggered by baby screams and throws a shitfit at the Moo.

I bet it's all fine and good for the breeders to tell their own kids to shut up out of frustration with their damn noise, but dog forbid a stranger does it. I wonder how a breeder would react if you just got in their screeching kid's face and screamed back at the child? I also wonder how many of them would actually do what they claim they'd do if someone told their kids to shut up, like getting in the person's face, telling them off, and so on. Because there are a lot of wackos out there who will scream right back at them, start a fight, follow them to their car/house, or even pull a gun. People are fucking nuts and unless a btichy Moo can out-crazy them, they'd do well to keep their mouths shut if someone complains about their brat's bad behavior.

They better get used to it happening because people are becoming less and less tolerant of brat behavior, even behavior considered normal like crying and screaming.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/xd4b1y/notification_from_childfree_popped_up_on_here/

In the comments, the author says this:

Omg YES I do not trust those types at all (another user saying that people who hate kids just want to attack vulnerable people)!!!! Kids ARE the vulnerable and I wouldn't trust those ppl around the elderly or small animals either. I totally understand not wanting kids bc that's not the life they want but hating them??? That's weird as fuck

So because someone doesn't like kids, it means they are also not to be trusted around old people and animals. Just because you don't like someone doesn't make you a dangerous nutcase. Many of these Moos don't like their own kids, so by her logic, many of the members in that sub shouldn't be allowed near animals and old fucks because there are days they don't like their own kids.

This comment showcases a breeder attempting to make an argument and failing:

That poster must not get out much. Children exist all over the place. It's like getting mad at the wind. Does that poster yell at every tree that drops a leaf in their path? Do they scream at garbage trucks making noise? Do they attack a DJ at a club for playing a song they don't like?

Well see now honeybunch, here's the thing: The wind cannot be controlled. Leaves don't make noise when they fall off trees. Garbage trucks are inanimate objects that have no choice but to be loud. If a DJ plays a song someone doesn't like, they can just leave the club or wait it out because songs are usually only 3-4 minutes long anyway. These are all things that are beyond a person's control. However, a screeching brat can be controlled by its breeder handler - the breeder handler just often chooses not to do anything about their brats' squealing because "hurk durk, kids make noise, get over it durrrrrr!"
September 15, 2022
I get that this lady is probably just very happy and excited to finally be in a good place after years of struggling (which, to be fair, is self-imposed because it sounds like she didn't try very hard to not get pregnant), and that's great. But I don't think she has thought this decision through well enough, and it's not like her eggs are going to dry up any time soon. She's 29, why not sit on the third loaf decision for a few years like you said and see if she still wants one? Women can still conceive in their thirties, it's not like she's gonna be a barren senior citizen in 2-3 years.

And even if she does crap out a perfectly healthy loaf, who is gonna take care of it? Unless they can afford round-the-clock sitters or they plan to dump it in their parents' laps (or worse, they force their other kids to raise it), someone has to stay home and raise the kid until it's school-aged, or at least old enough to go to day care/pre-school. If one of them has to give up their job, all of a sudden they are down to a single income and a little of that financial stability slips away. Then all it takes is the other parent's employer downsizing or outsourcing for their sole source of income to go bye-bye and then they have to figure out how to afford new cars, insurance, bills and feeding three brats instead of two.

freya
Cambion

Everything is great, so how can she self-sabotage it so that they return to a desperate state once again? At the very least, why not aggressively put back savings for 4-5 years then rethink another brat? What is the rush? They may find life is great as it is plus additional savings, no need to replicate again.

Stable jobs for less than a year...and I guarandamntee that new car is on an installment plan-so not yours for at least five years. What about saving for calledge/future for the two brats already in existence? And an emergency fund for emergencies? Or paying off the new car?

self-sabotaging moo

What happens to this stability if the newly shat has a disability and all the sudden someone has to stay home permanently with it? Ever given this any thought? Can they do well on one income or will this mean it is struggle time again? Happens to people with more solid plans every day.
September 16, 2022
Cambion
I get that this lady is probably just very happy and excited to finally be in a good place after years of struggling (which, to be fair, is self-imposed because it sounds like she didn't try very hard to not get pregnant), and that's great. But I don't think she has thought this decision through well enough, and it's not like her eggs are going to dry up any time soon. She's 29, why not sit on the third loaf decision for a few years like you said and see if she still wants one? Women can still conceive in their thirties, it's not like she's gonna be a barren senior citizen in 2-3 years.

I'd like to think she might find it worthwhile to sit back and enjoy her life for a bit. Like you said, 2-3 years of doing this isn't going to make it a geriatric pignasty.
September 23, 2022
part of a long story reddit update... real piece of shit brood sow, the poster is the sister who won't bail or help the shit out

That's really my only consolation right now as like almost my whole life, she has the power to cause immense damage and still get out of it. Regardless, not all news are bad. I did hear because of her US criminal record she will not be allow to apply for a visa for 10 years. So she's stuck in Latin America with no home, actual money or a job. She's never held a job since we were kids and she's in her thirties.

Wish I had a more satisfactory report on this, but sadly there's no jail sentence.

Small edit: Also to clear something, my sister wasn't trying to terminate a pregnancy. She was trying to cause development damage to give birth to a special needs child. She would have had access to a monthly cheque for the rest of the child's life to cover their care and needs. Which I doubt she would use for that.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 25, 2022
Not breaking Mawm, but still Reddit. Found this on a cheap and healthy eating forum.

My boyfriend and I recently moved in together about 2 months ago. My normal cooking habits include making a huge pot of lentil soup for a week and just reheating it for dinner every night. maybe some snacks or sandwiches for in between meals. however my boyfriend does NOT eat like that, and I am responsible for the cooking.

Anyways, i’ve been going through roasted sweet potatoes, roasted veggies, pasta, and stir fry for most of our meals, as that’s more stuff he likes to eat. But i’m running out of recipes to rotate, as my cooking experience is pretty low. What do you guys suggest for easy cheap meals to switch it up?

only thing i cant cook for him is beans. he can’t do the texture or smell (beans were half my diet before we moved in together, this is half my problem)

Several sane people chimed in and essentially said, excuse me, if he's so picky, he needs to do the cooking. The OP came back a couple of times to reiterate that he has autism (of course he does) and he becomes "sensorly (sic) overwhelmed' by cooking itself, but he's really, really, helpful otherwise, because he's more than happy to plan meals, i.e., tell her what he wants to eat all week. And they have a great relationship and everything is good. trout slap

Someone with a lot of balls told her to not cook for him unless she wants to be cooking for this man-baby 20 years down the road. That person is 100% correct.

She doubled-down and ass-kissed the people who were telling her how to cope:

thank you for understanding. the last thing i want to do is trigger a panic attack for him, which is exactly why i’ve taken over the cooking. we have a running list between us of his safe foods and we both make sure to stock up on foods he can quickly eat with out a ton of prep. thank you for your response i really appreciate it !

Got that? Can't make this dude act like an adult because he has a "panic attack" and he has to have "safe foods."

But by all means, move in with him. I predict she'll be knocked up in a few months. In a few years she'll be just another Reddit MooCow complaining about her worthless man who does nothing to help with the house or kid(s). In a decade she will be cooking for multiple out of control autards who need specific, safe foods served to them in a specific way.

SMDH!
September 25, 2022
notice how when you point out the obvious, she just goes back to kissing her controlling little dicks problems. he has obviously found his target and, like has been pointed out, this is only going to escalate.

I am willing to bet, if she could trace his history, he has had a girlfriend or two, healthier than she is, who dumped his ass when he got acting like the awtard he is.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 25, 2022
bell_flower
Got that? Can't make this dude act like an adult because he has a "panic attack" and he has to have "safe foods."

But by all means, move in with him. I predict she'll be knocked up in a few months. In a few years she'll be just another Reddit MooCow complaining about her worthless man who does nothing to help with the house or kid(s). In a decade she will be cooking for multiple out of control autards who need specific, safe foods served to them in a specific way.

SMDH!

These start to look like a train wreck in slow motion at some point.
Yep, lots of autards breed more autards. It is almost as if she is enjoying treating the man-child like her baybee. It would help if she'd learn the difference between spoiling a significant other and dealing with a man-child. That may be tolerable and all now but once a bundle of joy TM is on the way she'll expect a man to man up and he'll cower in another room like the man-child he is, claiming panic attacks or whatever.
September 25, 2022
twocents
notice how when you point out the obvious, she just goes back to kissing her controlling little dicks problems. he has obviously found his target and, like has been pointed out, this is only going to escalate.

I am willing to bet, if she could trace his history, he has had a girlfriend or two, healthier than she is, who dumped his ass when he got acting like the awtard he is.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is his first living in relationship, based on his very picky eating habits and his panic attacks. Also his dating experience is likely little to non-existent because most women aren't going to put up with that many idiosyncrasies.
September 25, 2022
If the guy has autism to the point he can't eat what his partner cooks, that is a him problem. He can either make/buy his own food, get over his bullshit sensory issues and eat what she cooks, or have sleep for dinner. Children are picky eaters and that's annoying enough to put up with, but dealing with an awtarded adult picky eater is a whole other level of headache.

Awtards love structure and routine and doing the same damn thing every single day, so can't she just find that one unicorn food he loves and feed him that every single day? Shove some supplements in his face so the moron doesn't wind up deficient in every vitamin and develop scurvy.

But at the same time, if the only thing the guy can't do is beans, then what's the problem, especially if she has decided to do the cooking? Eliminating beans leaves quite a few options open for meals, snacks and desserts. Or does he have 1,001 other awtard food aversions not listed? The fact he has "safe foods" leads me to believe that he has 1,001 bullshit awtard food aversions on top of beans that she didn't mention.

Lentils are not beans, so why can't he eat the lentil soup if that is his only big dietary nope?

bell_flower

freya
These start to look like a train wreck in slow motion at some point.
Yep, lots of autards breed more autards. It is almost as if she is enjoying treating the man-child like her baybee. It would help if she'd learn the difference between spoiling a significant other and dealing with a man-child. That may be tolerable and all now but once a bundle of joy TM is on the way she'll expect a man to man up and he'll cower in another room like the man-child he is, claiming panic attacks or whatever.

Agree with you both. Catering to a picky asshole might be bearable when there is only one picky asshole, but it's gonna be much worse trying to feed two picky assholes who might each have their own completely different "safe foods." Is she prepared to cook three separate meals three times a day every single day indefinitely? Perfectly normal healthy children are suuuuper picky and every single meal can easily be a fight, but the difference is nobody calls CPS when your man-baby doesn't eat for three days because "I don't like peas!" or "my food touched!"

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he decides he can't be a father because screaming babies are a trigger or changing a diaper is too overwhelming or shoving a bottle in a loaf's piehole induces a panic attack. If she wants to keep him for some other merit he may or may not have, then fine. But if she's struggling to feed this asshat, she's going to have to make cooking at home her full-time job if they breed.
September 26, 2022

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if he decides he can't be a father because screaming babies are a trigger or changing a diaper is too overwhelming or shoving a bottle in a loaf's piehole induces a panic attack.

The problem, as demonstrated in the post natal abortion thread, is these guys can be the biggest degenerate losers: violent, lazy, shiftless, unable to function like as adult, but somewhere, somehow, some woman thinks they are father material.
September 27, 2022
I don't know if a lot of them look at their lazy shit man-babies and feel they'd make good fathers as much as it is they don't use protection (or don't use it correctly) and the woman winds up pregnant, and most of the time she won't abort because (insert reason).

Then they think that a babby will magically transform their men into perfect doting fathers, and I suppose in maybe one percent of cases, that does happen. But the other 99 percent of the time, having the responsibility of a child will not make a man a better person, a good partner or a good father. At best, they are lazy, selfish and incompetent. At worst, they can be dangerous and abusive. And no number of brats will change that. If anything, brats make them withdraw further into their little mental hidey holes where they have no responsibilities because they know Moo-wifey will deal with all the shit work.

Some Moos grow some sense and will bitch their man-babies out for this behavior, but then he will just throw it right back at her: she's a nag, she's gaslighting him, she doesn't understand him, her standards are too high, she worries too much, he needs space, etc. In such situations, the man-babies see themselves as the victims because Moo-wife has been okay with his behavior this whole time, and now all of a sudden she's being a nagging bitch about that very same behavior, so she's picking on him (in his mind).
September 27, 2022
Cambion
Some Moos grow some sense and will bitch their man-babies out for this behavior, but then he will just throw it right back at her: she's a nag, she's gaslighting him, she doesn't understand him, her standards are too high, she worries too much, he needs space, etc. In such situations, the man-babies see themselves as the victims because Moo-wife has been okay with his behavior this whole time, and now all of a sudden she's being a nagging bitch about that very same behavior, so she's picking on him (in his mind).

It is amazing how these man-babies can't handle a small change in diet, routine or changing a diaper but are capable of such advanced vocabulary in finger-pointing and blame shifting. It isn't as if they're sitting there drooling or rocking because they aren't capable of expressing themselves. Makes me question their "disability" because they seem to be about as disabled as they make up their mind to be. We used to call adults who had to have special food, etc. spoiled rotten and immature and I think that is exactly what this man-baby is.
September 27, 2022
I think man-babies using ten-dollar words like "gaslighting" is a matter of monkey see, monkey do. Their Moo-wives accuse them of gaslighting and then they go find out what it means, and whether or not they understand the concept, they will then use it against the Moos. Then the Moos complain that their husbands gaslight them about being gaslit. Just wait until the Duhs start flinging "weaponized incompetence" back at their Moo-wives. They don't even have to use it in the proper context - just accuse Moo of doing it and watch the trainwreck unfold.

I think we're also seeing a lot of those kids from 20-25 years ago who got a trendy autism diagnosis to explain their shit behavior becoming adults and clinging to that diagnosis as a way to justify why they don't have to do anything.

I don't think these most of these people are truly disabled mentally. I only say this because people who are genuinely disabled in one way or another (who aren't like severely impaired) often go out of their way to prove that they can still be regular people and do regular people things and don't use their disability as a crutch. Someone who pretends to be disabled will lean on their fake illness as long as possible to do as little as possible. So some lazy asshat who goes, "Bawww I can't change a diaper because it triggers my ADD/ADHD/ODD/BBQ/other problem!" is most likely full of shit.
September 28, 2022
19-year-old moron is pregnant again only seven months after crapping out her first mistake. But no worries, folks, because she is married, totally financially stable (so either welfare or supported by husband) and lives on her own. I'm guessing she fucked and married a man significantly older than herself because it's very unlikely a man her own age would be financially independent either. Nothing wrong with a July-December kind of arrangement, but I guarantee you she is not as independent as she claims because no 19-year-old is financially independent and no 19-year-old can afford a fucking kid on their own either. I have never in my life met or known a teen parent who was actually a good parent.

She worries about whether or not she has space and time for a second brat so close to the first one, but oh, abortion is not an option because she wants to keep the fetus. Abortion is always an option, she just won't consider it because she's a dumbass. Aborting would be the smart thing to do in all respects, but nah fam, let's make life twice as hard trying to wrangle a toddler and a newbown for shits and giggles!

If she got herself pigged up the very first time she ovulated after she gave birth, I'm guessing she is not on any form of birth control or she is using it incorrectly. If you're too dumb to use contraception (especially after crapping out a kid), you are too dumb to raise a human being.

Plenty of other idiots in the comments with brats very close in age who say it's "doable." Well yeah, most things are doable. But can you raise two brats under two properly? There's a difference between raising kids and raising them right. I just don't think someone who isn't even twenty yet is equipped with the experience, knowledge and skills needed to be a proper parent. I mean fuck, grown-ass adults who have been alive for 30 or 40 years can't figure out how to raise kids right most of the time. And fuck all the Moos congratulating her too - no teenager needs to be congratulated on being pregnant.

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/xoezyk/2_kids_under_2_before_20/

My second “teen” pregnancy.

Let me preface this by saying that I am currently financially stable, am moved out, and married at the moment.

I am 19 and have just found out that I’m expecting my second child. My daughter is currently 7 months old and she is mostly breastfed. My period didn’t return, I probably caught the absolute first time I have ovulated since birth.

I’m extremely nervous about space, time management, and the breastfeeding situation. Terminating is not an option for me, I want this baby.

I posted this to a couple other groups looking for support/advice but ended up deleting it due to pregnancy fetishists and judgement. I just need help, please.
September 28, 2022
She describes herself as "married for the moment," which means her marriage is unstable or perhaps her current zygote was not fathered by the person she was married to?

In any event, how stupid to get pregnant again. Especially considering most Moos can get an IUD pretty easily. You don't have to take pills or remember anything.
September 29, 2022
Cambion
19-year-old moron is pregnant again only seven months after crapping out her first mistake. But no worries, folks, because she is married, totally financially stable (so either welfare or supported by husband) and lives on her own. I'm guessing she fucked and married a man significantly older than herself because it's very unlikely a man her own age would be financially independent either. Nothing wrong with a July-December kind of arrangement, but I guarantee you she is not as independent as she claims because no 19-year-old is financially independent and no 19-year-old can afford a fucking kid on their own either. I have never in my life met or known a teen parent who was actually a good parent.

She updated and said she lost the baybee, now whether or not that actually is the truth....noticed she left out HOW she manages to be financially stable...guessing it is her "now" husband. It really isn't okay to be flippant about finances once a brat is in the picture.
September 29, 2022
I figure she's either on the dole or supported by her husband (possibly a former sugar baby?) and is a SAHM/homemaker. Had she not been married, I might have ventured the possibility of prostitution as a source of income. Not that there's anything wrong with sex work, but I'm just trying to think of ways a 19-year-old woman could possibly be financially secure enough to afford a kid and not be living with her parents still.

If she reads that sub even badly, she would see just how bad of an idea it is to make your financial security entirely dependent on your spouse. So, so many women on there want to escape their useless and sometimes abusive husbands, but they can't because they have no money because the husband is the sole source of income.

If her update is true and it's not just attention whoring lies, it's definitely for the best. She needs to focus on raising her current mistake before going and making another one. No one needs two kids before the age of twenty. Abortion is always an option, and sometimes your body makes the decision for you.
October 01, 2022
Cambion
I figure she's either on the dole or supported by her husband (possibly a former sugar baby?) and is a SAHM/homemaker. Had she not been married, I might have ventured the possibility of prostitution as a source of income. Not that there's anything wrong with sex work, but I'm just trying to think of ways a 19-year-old woman could possibly be financially secure enough to afford a kid and not be living with her parents still.

Besides prostitution and stripping, there is also being a CNA. I have a teenage relative who makes $16 an hour doing this, which is more than double the minimum wage in the state. Some states will pay for the certification if a student is in high school and has good grades.

I encouraged my younger relatives to develop a high paying skill as a teen so that they wouldn't be stuck working a minimum wage job and fighting over jobs with other teens in high school/young adults in college. I knew college kids who struggled because they could find jobs and we were all in the same unhappy boat except the kids who had an "in" by working for their parents or relatives. Being paid relatively well at a young age also helps to keep college costs to a minimum.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login