Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Poor college girl

Posted by cfdavep 
Poor college girl
April 24, 2020
ttps://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/2020-04-24-teenager-baby-sitting-aita-reddit-college-student-parents-24081555.html

She is off to college and her divorced duh just had to go an marry a younger wannabreed. Duh basically wants her to raise the damn thing, but she is moving on and most commenters agree with her. She was on AITA on reddit with the guilts. She should feel no guilts over these selfish a-holes
Re: Poor college girl
April 24, 2020
cfdavep
ttps://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/2020-04-24-teenager-baby-sitting-aita-reddit-college-student-parents-24081555.html

She is off to college and her divorced duh just had to go an marry a younger wannabreed. Duh basically wants her to raise the damn thing, but she is moving on and most commenters agree with her. She was on AITA on reddit with the guilts. She should feel no guilts over these selfish a-holes

Dad: (paraphrased)" I am making a new family now, so give up your future, your schooling, your income and your interests to become our free live in slave."
April 24, 2020
cassia
cfdavep

Dad: (paraphrased)" I am making a new family now, so give up your future, your schooling, your income and your interests to become our free live in slave."

Typical breeder moove.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 24, 2020
It is situations like these that I think even if college mostly goes online in the future, colleges should still have residence halls. Some students come from messed up families and if they are going to make any progress at all in their studies, need a place to live without their families sabotaging their future.
April 24, 2020
I hope she sticks around and suffers just enough to realize that having kids typically sucks really bad and then she leaves. She sounds sharp, so she is likely already there. If she doesn't have any other younger siblings she was expected to help out with raise then she'll likely think twice about breeding indiscriminately after this lovely experience.

I see comments from folks who were the built-in babysitter/housekeeper growing up and they went on to not have kids. Ha!
April 25, 2020
yeah, and it doens't help that part of the 'faaambleee' thinks she's being selfish because they had to bail out breederbrain duh and his current whore. someone said this was IVF which makes the whole thing even more appalling.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 25, 2020
If this was IVF, odds are good the loaf is sickly or has serious problems. That might be why the duh wants the daughter to stop her life to help. He doesn't want to deal with his creation himself.
April 25, 2020
kman. don't think the trophy is here yet
daddict and mootard are trying to set up free nanny.
at least this girl is telling them to fuck off, for now.
it's the rest of the retarded family that is not helping either.
but none of them are volunteering: basing it on the fact that they helped daddict and the prvious moo out because they were young and stoopid

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
April 26, 2020
A few comments make the very good point that duh probably wouldn't be asking this if it was a 19 year old son, but because she's a daughter, she has to pick up the slack because that's what wimmins are for! /s

I notice that it seems to be only duh making these demands - stepmoo hasn't said anything about the teenage daughter becoming the 2nd mom - at least, that's the drift I get from the article. Duh is pre-empting the fact that having a kid at his age is gonna be exhausting, so it's time to "cash in" on his investment in raising his teenage daughter, and guilt trip her into taking on his share of the responsibility.

This kind of reminds me of when I was still a teenager and living at home. My older brother got a dog, bio-dad got a dog, but guess what mug ended up looking after both of them, despite having no say in them being brought into the home?

ETA: I love dogs, but I resented being expected to look after pets that I had no say in getting.
April 26, 2020
This is one time where I will always side with the kids. If two morons decide to have a loaf, that new child is 100% their responsibility and while I think it's fine to ask their other kids to help now and then with little things (and you better fucking pay them for regular babysitting too), that child is not the older child's problem.

I wonder how the parents would like it if after foisting their younger brat on their older one if the older kid had a loaf of its own and then told Moo and Duh they would be expected to "pull their weight" with that child. Somehow I bet that would be different and there would be a lot of "I already raised my child" thrown around.

One good way to get these assholes off her back is to just do a piss-poor job of caring for the baby. Let it go hungry, don't change its diapers, if it pukes don't clean up the mess, let it scream constantly. If questioned, she can say that since it's only a half-brother, she's only going to put in a half-assed effort.

Good on her for putting her foot down, but if she still lives with her parents, they're going to make her life miserable for daring to not be a doormat. I hope she has somewhere else she can go once Junior comes out.
April 28, 2020
I hope she finds a way to move out. I know it's much, much harder to do nowadays, but I would choose a tiny domicile with a pack of rando roommates over forced childcare.

She needs to run for the hills like her heels are on fire and her ass is catching.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login