Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Isolation with too many kids

Posted by yurble 
Isolation with too many kids
April 25, 2020
How do people with an unreasonable number of kids cope with lockdown? Read and be grateful this will never be you.

Danielle Jackson, 36, is from Southend in Essex. She is a full-time parent to Allysha, 18, Mia, 16, Amelia, 14, Sophie, 13, Ruby, 10, and one-year-old twins Reid and Hunter

“I’m finding it hard,” admits Danielle Jackson. She is a single parent: space and money are tight. (One of her daughters has to sleep on a sofa in the living room.) Danielle is on employment and support allowance due to her mental health condition, and her children are eligible for free school meals. Since the schools closed, Danielle has been given Tesco vouchers to cover their lunches. However, the queue to get into Tesco is more than an hour long, and Danielle doesn’t want to leave the kids at home alone for that long.

Well that's just a stereotype: 7 kids, single moo, unable to work due to mental health condition. And of course smothering: you'd think a 13 and 14 year old could manage to be home alone for an hour, and the 16 and 18 year old can manage being home alone plus watching the babies. Moo should be sleeping on the couch instead of making her daughter do it. Maybe if she had to sleep somewhere uncomfortable and public she'd stop getting pregnant.

David Brett, 45, is a train driver from Dingwall in the Scottish Highlands. He lives with his wife, Alexis, 40, and their children, Campbell, 18, Harrison, 16, Corey, 14, Lachlan, 11, Brodie, 10, Brahn, 8, Hunter, 7, Mack, 6, Blake, 4, Rothagaith, 3, and Cameron, seven months
David has Parkinson’s disease, which puts him in the at-risk group for coronavirus. He has been off work for the past 12 weeks and has to follow strict social distancing guidance. “It’s made things hard,” he says, “because I’m the one who drives. Now Alexis has to do the shopping on her own, and carry it back , as they don’t let more than one person into the shop.

11 kids? What the fuck is wrong with these people? OF COURSE there are health problems, and only one of them can drive. Why is it that the people with the least capacity to ensure their children will have a healthy and happy adulthood are the ones who breed the most?

Tess Giddings, 32, a homemaker and influencer from Bournemouth in Dorset, lives with her husband, Chris, an engineer, and their children, Jacob, 13, Savannah, 11, Amiah, 10, Zion, 8, Nevaeh, 4, and twins Levi and Hezekiah, 2

“When this first started, I was like, ‘This is my worst nightmare’,” says Tess Giddings. “Having all the kids home from school? I can’t do this.” She is speaking to me from the family’s minivan because the house is too loud.
When it all gets too much, Tess hides in the van. “There is no escape in the house,” she sighs. “I even get followed to the toilet by the twins! Sometimes I go and sit in the van, for a bit of peace and quiet.”

Influencer is such a bullshit "job". Probably a mommy blogger or something. 7 kids and no ability to get them to use inside voices, clearly.

Some of the other stories are more reasonable; they are crowded because of extended family rather than breeding like rabbits. But still it sounds horrible:

Living with her family in a three-bedroom terraced house is proving challenging for Zara Ashraf, particularly as she is still working. “It’s been laughable sometimes, honestly,” Zara says. “You’re on a Zoom call and there are lullabies playing, toys everywhere, kids in the background. I’ll be talking to my boss and out of the corner of my eye, I’ll see my niece ripping my favourite book to shreds.” Zara created a workstation in the living room, surrounding a makeshift desk with plants and purchasing an office chair, but her nieces knocked over the plants and drew all over the beige chair. “They’re only little,” she says. “What can you do?”

Maybe not her fault, but it sure sounds like her brother is a breeder, because kids should not be ripping up books, writing on chairs, and knocking over plants. They sure sound unsupervised.
Re: Isolation with too many kids
April 25, 2020
I live in a four-bedroom house with three roommates. We are all adults and I think all are child free. Our house is all but silent except my roommates play the radio in the kitchen. I treat my bedroom as a studio apartment. However, if I had to live in a home as described in this post, I would commit suicide or kill a child. I have sensory issues that can cause that severe an issue.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 25, 2020
One thing I have noticed about these "supersized famblies" in the UK is that many if not all of them are living on a lifetime supply of government handouts. They contribute nothing to society.

The one basic rule here should be:

If you cannot have a child in your own house 24/7/365 then you should never breed.

Period.
April 25, 2020
Can't find it now, but this morning I saw an article about a mum of 16 (!!) who was putting laminated signs on her trolley when she went grocery shopping, that said something like: "Shopping for 16 children, I am NOT hoarding, be kind or go away!!"

How does she not have prolapse of the uterus after that many kids??
April 25, 2020
lurker-derp
Can't find it now, but this morning I saw an article about a mum of 16 (!!) who was putting laminated signs on her trolley when she went grocery shopping, that said something like: "Shopping for 16 children, I am NOT hoarding, be kind or go away!!"

Oh, I will completely judge her, just not for hoarding. What a horror show. (With 16 I am guessing it is "blended" because even with multiples it is hard for a single woman to achieve that.)
April 25, 2020
lurker-derp

Holy shit - 16 crotchnuggets?

I think we now know where all the toilet paper is going to... to wipe tiny shitter asses.
April 25, 2020
lurker-derp

Adoptions could also be involved. For reasons I cannot fathom, authorities allow some couples to adopt time after time as other couples trying to adopt just one are forced to wait or are told no. So we end up with parents with several kids of their own + several more adoptees.
April 25, 2020
I wonder how many of these morons would have thought twice about shitting annual loaves if they knew they'd be stuck indoors with them 24/7 indefinitely at any point. I also wonder how many of them have actual health conditions for which they receive benefits. Like do they genuinely have mental disorders, or did they just tell a doctor "I has a sad" to get anti-depressants and therefore can claim they are too depressed to work?

I have no sympathy at all for these assholes. No one forces you to have kids, and nobody forces you to have 10+ kids either. That was 100% your choice, it's not like you don't know where babies come from after the first one. And now we're supposed to feel sorry for these brain-dead fuckwits for finally having to do the job they signed up for full-time? Yeah no, enjoy being in hell, Moos. No more dumping Junior on teachers or Meemaw for 80 percent of the day - YOU get to deal with YOUR mistakes.
April 26, 2020
For me one kid would be too many kids.

I looked at the article and that David Br3tt guy has a look on his face like he wants to DIE and when I read the article I cannot blame him: 45 years old, sole wage-earner for the family, looks like Moo just cranked out their ELEVENTH brat, which appears to be the only girl. Are they trying for a rugby team before Moo's uterus falls out altogether?

To top if all off, this guy has PARKINSON'S DISEASE. Parkinson's under 60 means there is a genetic component involved. Holy fuck, why would you keep having kids if you knew this and even if you do not, Parkinson's in a young person such as this usually advances rapidly....how nice that his kids can remember him as declining and dying a painful death.

using a flamethrower
April 26, 2020
bell_flower

I looked at the article and that David Br3tt guy has a look on his face like he wants to DIE and when I read the article I cannot blame him: 45 years old, sole wage-earner for the family, looks like Moo just cranked out their ELEVENTH brat, which appears to be the only girl. Are they trying for a rugby team before Moo's uterus falls out altogether?

I suspect they were cranking them out so moo could get her precious daughter - gotta get the right gender ya know?

OT, but I'm curious; I know we call a favoured son the 'golden penis', but do we have a term for a favoured daughter?
April 26, 2020
lurker-derp
OT, but I'm curious; I know we call a favoured son the 'golden penis', but do we have a term for a favoured daughter?

I don't think so, only because we almost never hear about people who continually roll the reproductive dice for a girl. Usually they want a male heir to carry on the famblee name.

Time to come up with a new entry in our dictionary, folks! smiling smiley
April 26, 2020
bell_flower

Oh, definitely, I thought that after I wrote the title, that even one is too many. But these people are well beyond one, and I imagine it is that much more horrible.

bell_flower
I looked at the article and that David Br3tt guy has a look on his face like he wants to DIE

I think I find his face one of the most amusing things about the article. Guy could have wrapped it, snipped it, or stopped fucking if he didn't want this life.

Anyhow, I didn't know that about Parkinson's disease so it looks like he's gonna get his wish.
April 26, 2020
lurker-derp

Golden uterus? Princess?
April 26, 2020
lurker-derp
bell_flower

I suspect they were cranking them out so moo could get her precious daughter - gotta get the right gender ya know?

They shat the daughter out to have someone to look after the Dud when he's shitting himself.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 26, 2020
bell_flower

To top if all off, this guy has PARKINSON'S DISEASE. Parkinson's under 60 means there is a genetic component involved. Holy fuck, why would you keep having kids if you knew this and even if you do not, Parkinson's in a young person such as this usually advances rapidly....how nice that his kids can remember him as declining and dying a painful death.

using a flamethrower

With this condition, how can he even "get it up?" Maybe not all the kids are his, but yes, he could have "had a headache" or just say no to her.
April 27, 2020
mr. neptune
bell_flower

using a flamethrower

With this condition, how can he even "get it up?" Maybe not all the kids are his, but yes, he could have "had a headache" or just say no to her.

Don't know if this is the right comparison to make, but my husband was born with spina bifida and he's never said no to a roll in the sack, not even when I'm drunk. That said, we're not planning to breed and pass on the many illnesses in both of our bloodlines.

You just know that a guy who's already sickly is likely to breed anyway to prove that their dick works.
April 27, 2020
yurble

Well that's just a stereotype: 7 kids, single moo, unable to work due to mental health condition. And of course smothering: you'd think a 13 and 14 year old could manage to be home alone for an hour, and the 16 and 18 year old can manage being home alone plus watching the babies. Moo should be sleeping on the couch instead of making her daughter do it. Maybe if she had to sleep somewhere uncomfortable and public she'd stop getting pregnant.

I agree. Put her on the couch.
And I bet the 16 or 18 year olds would be happy to go to the store and get out of hell temporarily. If not, they are old enough to watch the brats. After all, moo was either 17 or 18 when she first inpiged.
I'm seeing a pattern with this moo. All girls for the first five! Guess having boys mattered more than her health condition, ability to earn a living or helping out the kids she already had. Maybe she'll stop breeding now. I still don't understand having a mental (or physical) health condition that prevents one from working but not breeding. I've known so many people who have wrecked their bodies having kids. At least one is a permanently disabled after having 4 kids.

yurble
11 kids? What the fuck is wrong with these people? OF COURSE there are health problems, and only one of them can drive. Why is it that the people with the least capacity to ensure their children will have a healthy and happy adulthood are the ones who breed the most?

And all boys. Wonder if they bothered to calculate the odds of how many of their kids will develop Parkinson's? It is more common for men to develop it than women.

yurble
Influencer is such a bullshit "job". Probably a mommy blogger or something. 7 kids and no ability to get them to use inside voices, clearly.

7 kids at 32? Fail. Not shutting the door behind her when she goes to the bathroom so the toadlers can't follow her? Double fail. Sitting outside in a van instead of telling her toadlers to leave her alone and locking the door? Why would she do that? Pretty soon she'll be living in the van instead of setting boundaries for the toadlers.
April 27, 2020
yeah, sounds like Danielle needed a Golden Penis and David was looking for the Platinum Pussy. There's a name for it! Offer alternate suggestions.
April 27, 2020
Like having a chronic, degenerative and/or fatal disease ever stopped anyone from reproducing. Breeders don't give a shit what they might pass on to their kids because the only thing that matters is what they want, and they probably figure, "Ohhh what are the odds of our kids having (illness)?" Depending on the illness, that chance could be very high.

Then if one of the kids goes on to develop that same condition, everyone will act like it was a tragic accident and sky daddy is just picking on this poor famblee and there will most likely be a GoFundMe to pay for the child's medical expenses. But I'm sure no one would adopt a child to someone with a disability or a condition that will kill them and they most likely won't foster, so their only option is to make their own and roll those bones.

I imagine the quality of care each child gets goes down significantly with each mouth added to the litter. How much parenting can a kid get when they have 12 siblings? Surely this must breed major resentment when an older kid just wants their parents to acknowledge them for a few minutes and they get told to go away because the new baybee needs Moo more.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login