How to raise an autard

Posted by ladybug2203 
How to raise an autard
April 28, 2020
No linky, just my own suggestions feel free to add your own

How to raise an autistic kid:

1. Give them whatever they want whenever they want

2. Never say no, "no" is not in our vocabulary because its a "trigger"

3. Never miss an opportunity to tell someone how high functioning your kid is (its said that only 2% of autistics are "high functioning" i think ive met the whole 2%)

4. If your kid does something wrong, blame the siblings, they probably looked at them funny and caused the outburst

5. Remind siblings every single day that they have to take care of them when they grow up

6. Spend hours a day blogging on the internet about how you have no time for yourself or your other kids (but ofcourse theres always time for the internet! Dont forget to play Farmville)

7. Expect the siblings to have perfect reactions at all times to the autistic kid, but its okay if YOU make mistakes because youre "overwhelmed", so what if the siblings are just kids and so not have the skills to raise any kid let alone an autistic one? Youre OVERWHELMED, so youre allowed to have less than perfect reactions but siblings aren't!

8. Feed them junk and nothing but junk, it'll help avoid meltdowns, dont worry about how fat they get

9. Avoid meltdowns at all costs by doing whatever they say whenever they say

10. Continue to baby them as much as possible into adulthood, then guilt your NT kids into giving you grandkids? So whay if theyre traumatized by having the shit beat out of them constantly by the special one? So what if theyre afraid of having an autistic kid (its not your genetics afterall, its the vaccines!) YOU worked hard and the autistic one cant give u any so they owe you grandkids damnit!

11. If another parent secretly confides in you that theyre autistic kid is beating them and the whole family up, instead of being supportive, remind them how "rare" aggression is in autistics, and guilt them into silence because we dont want "stigma" (all while never uttering a word of your kids violent tendencies), we need to let the world think theyre just high functioning gentle giants
Re: How to raise an autard
April 28, 2020
Good God! The fact there is pure truth in this makes it not at all funny.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 28, 2020
craftyzits

Is it not how autizmoos actually raise their feral beasts?
April 28, 2020
ladybug2203
craftyzits

Is it not how autizmoos actually raise their feral beasts?

Most of them are out IQed by the tards.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 28, 2020
1. Allow your child to only use one specific type of item. Wearing the same shirt every day, drinking out of the same sippy cup every day, playing with the same toy every day. Then when the item wears out, breaks or gets lost, instead of telling the tard to get over it, run screaming to the internet to supply you with more copies of the item so you don't have to teach your tard to deal with change.

2. Picking and choosing when and how retarded your tardling is based on the situation. Don't you dare stick him in the sped class because he's high-functioning! He gets in trouble? Oh well he didn't know any better because he's autistic, so he shouldn't get in trouble.

3. Hand out cards or pamphlets to everyone in public letting them know that your child is autistic and that they should be tolerant of the child's behavior so you don't have to do any parenting.

4. Take them into places that will trigger a meltdown because you want to go there.

5. Scream at and threaten someone who doesn't put up with your kid's horse shit.

6. If the tard injures someone else, blame the victim for doing something to trigger the tard's rage.

7. Don't do anything at all to make the tard develop any sort of independence so they can function a little bit.

8. Don't put them on medication for their various tard disorders, and don't try to put them in group homes if they're violent and hurting you, your other kids, your pets, your spouse or anyone else. Let them wail on the whole family and tell everyone in the house to just grin and bear it.

9. Be sure to blame their teachers for everything wrong with them once they reach school age, and also scream at their teachers for using actual discipline when the tard misbehaves.

10. It doesn't matter how accomodating a person or place is to your flaptard, it will never be enough and you should educate them by demanding more.
April 29, 2020

5. Scream at and threaten someone who doesn't put up with your kid's horse shit.

6. If the tard injures someone else, blame the victim for doing something to trigger the tard's rage.

If you've ever had the misfortune to encounter people who own out of control, vicious dogs, it's amazing how much overlap in behavior there is between the two.
April 29, 2020
bop

If you've ever had the misfortune to encounter people who own out of control, vicious dogs, it's amazing how much overlap in behavior there is between the two.

QFT.

Parent bristle at using the phrase "train" in conjunction with the word "child". But a lot of things really are training and behavior shaping.
April 29, 2020
randomcfchick
bop

QFT.

Parent bristle at using the phrase "train" in conjunction with the word "child". But a lot of things really are training and behavior shaping.

My mother and my teachers called it 'behavior modification'.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 30, 2020
Your mother and teachers were spot on, craftyzits.
April 30, 2020
randomcfchick
Your mother and teachers were spot on, craftyzits.

Indeed. As a kid I thought it was exasperating, but as an adult, I see the value.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 24, 2020
Don't forget to apply for every kiddie Krazy check and government handout there is.
May 24, 2020
mumofsixbirds
Don't forget to apply for every kiddie Krazy check and government handout there is.

I arrived in my mother's custody with a Kiddie Krazy Check and Ronald Reagan illegally took it away from my parents because I was actually functioning in school. When I was an adult and came down with two major mental illnesses along with the autism I was back on SSI. I was transferred to SSD cuz I was an unmarried disabled kid of a disabled adult on SSD.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 25, 2020
I know you are genuine with your need for assistance, but I was referring to moos who doctor shop for a diagnosis in order to collect.
May 25, 2020
mumofsixbirds
I know you are genuine with your need for assistance, but I was referring to moos who doctor shop for a diagnosis in order to collect.

I often forget about THOSE cows you speak of, as most people in my community are VERY legitimate.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 26, 2020
to diagnose a child with autism, and perhaps an array of other personality disorders mean more $$$ for skewl districts and, sometimes, pharm companies.
It does not do genuine sufferers from these disorder any good to have this type of usurpation.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 26, 2020
twocents
to diagnose a child with autism, and perhaps an array of other personality disorders mean more $$$ for skewl districts and, sometimes, pharm companies.
It does not do genuine sufferers from these disorder any good to have this type of usurpation.

You're quite correct, many of my community fight for resources with these idiot cows.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 27, 2020
and, again, it's too easy to hide incompetent parunting behind these labels as well.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 28, 2020
randomcfchick

I still say that if the majority of "out of control" autistic kids only abuse when they know they can get away with it (smaller kids, animals, their own mothers who refuse to discipline them, etc.), then they can damn well be trained. If they truly couldn't control themselves, they'd eventually attack somebody who would clean their fucking clock. But that rarely seems to happen.
May 28, 2020
kittehpeoples
randomcfchick

I still say that if the majority of "out of control" autistic kids only abuse when they know they can get away with it (smaller kids, animals, their own mothers who refuse to discipline them, etc.), then they can damn well be trained. If they truly couldn't control themselves, they'd eventually attack somebody who would clean their fucking clock. But that rarely seems to happen.

A relative has an autistic son. The son is about 10 now, largely nonverbal, and needs constant teaching to keep from regressing. He's underdisciplined and overindulged, and because he always has access to candy and snack foods, he's getting huge.

I'm not around him much, but so far I haven't seen any evidence of aggression. However, because of allergies he cannot be around pets, so that's a big unknown. What happens after his hormones start raging and he gets interested in girls is my fear. Remember, I said he's huge. All it takes is one assault or sexual act...
May 28, 2020
kman
kittehpeoples
randomcfchick

A relative has an autistic son. The son is about 10 now, largely nonverbal, and needs constant teaching to keep from regressing. He's underdisciplined and overindulged, and because he always has access to candy and snack foods, he's getting huge.

I'm not around him much, but so far I haven't seen any evidence of aggression. However, because of allergies he cannot be around pets, so that's a big unknown. What happens after his hormones start raging and he gets interested in girls is my fear. Remember, I said he's huge. All it takes is one assault or sexual act...

If the autistic child is on the extreme end of the spectrum or has another type of brain damage along with autism that isn't known about, I can see the child not being able to control his or her actions. Most autistics come with other types of brain damage. Knowing not to hit something bigger than you is a lizard-brain level function. Knowing right from wrong is frontal lobe stuff. The frontal lobe is very often the thing that gets damaged when a person is brain-damaged.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 30, 2020
This is kind of out of left field, but something I was thinking about. What would it would be like if one of these non-verbal violent undisciplined hulkatard brats had cancer and needed to undergo chemo? Can you imagine how that would go for the poor staff trying to administer treatment? Especially since some rounds of chemo can take upwards of 3 hours to complete.

Honestly, what happens in those circumstances? Would sedation happen? Restraints? Would the hospital fire the patient? I can't imagine Tardley would be allowed to throw fists at the staff and kick and rage and scream like he does with Mommy while the providers feebly manage to get three drops of medication into the fucker during that 3-hour appointment.

I did find this case study, which involved a middle-aged woman with breast cancer and severe autism and how her case was particularly challenging because she kept ripping out her IVs and dressings and was also combative with healthcare providers and intolerant of invasive procedures like placing IVs. In the end, the patient's caregiver (her sister) decided to not pursue further chemo because the awtard sister didn't like being poked and prodded. The hospital staff breathed a sigh of relief, I'm sure.
May 30, 2020
Cambion
This is kind of out of left field, but something I was thinking about. What would it would be like if one of these non-verbal violent undisciplined hulkatard brats had cancer and needed to undergo chemo? Can you imagine how that would go for the poor staff trying to administer treatment? Especially since some rounds of chemo can take upwards of 3 hours to complete.

Honestly, what happens in those circumstances? Would sedation happen? Restraints? Would the hospital fire the patient? I can't imagine Tardley would be allowed to throw fists at the staff and kick and rage and scream like he does with Mommy while the providers feebly manage to get three drops of medication into the fucker during that 3-hour appointment.

I did find this case study, which involved a middle-aged woman with breast cancer and severe autism and how her case was particularly challenging because she kept ripping out her IVs and dressings and was also combative with healthcare providers and intolerant of invasive procedures like placing IVs. In the end, the patient's caregiver (her sister) decided to not pursue further chemo because the awtard sister didn't like being poked and prodded. The hospital staff breathed a sigh of relief, I'm sure.

In this case, I think that Susan the caregiver made the right decision for Amy as Amy would not be able to understand why the doctors were poking her with needles and causing pain.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 31, 2020
The local newspaper had an article on Cambion's question about what dentists have to do to work on autards. They have to use sedation for even the simplest dental work.

This explains why you see so many autards with bad/ugly teeth. They're just too much of a hassle for routine dental work. The same would be true for other medical procedures. There's a backlash in state legislatures about it now, but autards are normally not allowed to receive organ transplants because of this issue and their inability to care for themselves and follow medical protocols after a transplant.

That raises questions about this case with the kid from China in the other thread. He's probably already a handful at any medical facility.
May 31, 2020
And while this is not related to the actual kid, in addition to not instilling any boundaries or disciplining your little monster, make sure you advise everyone immediately and especially when it's not relevant to the conversation, that you have an autistic child. Because you want everyone to know that you are a hero for (badly) raising your child and you are soliciting ass pats and adoration.

This week I was scheduling some maintenance-type stuff to the exterior of our house and the scheduler asked me how I was doing and I said, fine thanks, you? (out of habit and a big mistake) and she immediately launches into how hard of a day she was having with her autistic son and how they had to move because her former neighbors were saying he was too loud, etc.

I was like, oh, and put the subject back to where it belongs. The contractor didn't even show up...is anyone surprised by this?
May 31, 2020
oh, crazy? don't forget skywalker the autard who beat his stupid moo to death. anyone who names any kid skywalker is skating on very thin ice..and after the father had succeeded in getting autard into a facility. (whackamoo ran her little ass down and signed out her babby boy)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login