Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Utah trooper pulls 5 year old over

Posted by twocents 
Utah trooper pulls 5 year old over
May 05, 2020
goddam little bastard was on his way to buy a lambourghini. his parents said no, so fucking prick takes the car and leaves.
what pissed me off is the people reporting this thought it was funny.
WHAT IF THIS FUCKING BASTARD KILLED SOMEONE. WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNY ABOUT THAT?
'it's just a kyyyyd'
glad it wasn't my brat because he would not have been able to sit down for a month.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: Utah trooper pulls 5 year old over
May 05, 2020
Italian sportscars. The extreme entitlement starts early.
May 05, 2020
These parents need to lose custody of the brat.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 05, 2020
And I'm sure everyone thought it was just sooooo cute that this kid is such a go-getter at his age to go buy himself a car even when Mom and Dad said no. Plus, how cool is it that he had never driven a truck before, but somehow made it all the way across town and onto the interstate with no driving skills?! eye rolling smiley

I'm guessing he drove over a lot of curbs and through a lot of yards, and a lot of people had to dodge him and he left a few accidents in his wake. I'm sure people would have still found it so cute even if did kill someone, or they'd make it out like the kid was the victim because he has to have the weight of vehicular manslaughter on his little shoulders when he just wanted to buy an exotic car.

I hope the parents get punished for this and they whoop the kid's ass. The fucker is definitely an entitled little shit for thinking he gets to steal the family vehicle to buy a whole new car. Beat that bullshit out of him now before he gets worse.
May 05, 2020
Cambion
And I'm sure everyone thought it was just sooooo cute that this kid is such a go-getter at his age to go buy himself a car even when Mom and Dad said no. Plus, how cool is it that he had never driven a truck before, but somehow made it all the way across town and onto the interstate with no driving skills?! eye rolling smiley

It's so "cool" that I don't believe for a minute that it's this kid's first time behind the wheel.
May 06, 2020
Of course, the brat was rewarded for his reckless, stupid behavior. Someone who owns a Huracan Lamborghini took the little bastard on a joyride in their car so he could safely enjoy being in his coveted vehicle. Oh and he was sitting in his mother's or sister's lap in the driver's seat, which sounds totally safe.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/06/us/5-year-old-driver-lamborghini-trnd/index.html

Retarded sister
"He was so happy," the boy's 16-year-old sister, Sidney Estrada, told CNN. "You could see his face glow up after the trauma that he'd gone through."

What trauma did he go through, exactly? Being told no?

Oh but don't worry folks, Junior is sowwy for what he did and he's been grounded and given extra chores for his little stunt, punishments which I'm sure won't see the light of day.
May 06, 2020
I hate these dumbass' who jump on a situation while the story is still hot to get their PR or look like a good guy. How stupid, giving the sprog a ride in a $300,000 car because he wants one.
May 06, 2020
I'm waiting for when he kills some one long before he turns 18.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 07, 2020
craftyzits

Or, at this rate, 8. He could have killed someone on this joyride.
May 07, 2020
kittehpeoples
craftyzits

Or, at this rate, 8. He could have killed someone on this joyride.

Tell me about it.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 07, 2020
some asshat gave him a ride?
trauma, .. I'd traumatize the motherfucker

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 10, 2020
Obviously these breeders think Shitford is precious.

Gag me.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login