Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another celeb demanding more for useless breeders during the virus

Posted by cfdavep 
Another celeb demanding more for useless breeders during the virus
May 05, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/children-going-hungry-angelina-jolie-080007272.html?bcmt=1

Someone wrote:

"Well here is my problem with just adding money to food stamp programs. In my state, which is the only one I can speak on, we give a family of 4 around $659 a month for food on their EBT card. That’s a fair amount. Just for food mind you. But we also give every student in school a free breakfast, free lunch, free afternoon snack and a grab bag for the evening and a larger bag for the weekend. During the shutdown we’ve had school buses still running their routes once a day delivering meals to students. That has kept the bus drivers working and the kids fed. I’m perfectly fine with that. "

I had no idea bus drivers were doing "delivery"
It's happening all over. Have checked several locations in NY and FL and IA.
There can be nonmonetary obstacles to feeding families involved. In my case, for a while, my family lived in a home without safe cooking facilities. Many families live without safe water, such as in Flint Michigan. Some families live in a location where there is no store for tens of miles anywhere, and they do not have a car to go 50 miles one way to the supermarket. I do agree this isn't the responsibility of the schools, but who's responsibility is it? The USA is a failing nation, and it is not looking out for its citizens anymore.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Another celeb demanding more for useless breeders during the virus
May 05, 2020
craftyzits
I do agree this isn't the responsibility of the schools, but who's responsibility is it? The USA is a failing nation, and it is not looking out for its citizens anymore.

I understand your sentiment. But looking out should work both ways. The people who get these free meals and other handouts are usually not those who have just fallen on hard times, but those who are used to mooching and not working. They should never have sprogged in the first place.
kman
craftyzits
I do agree this isn't the responsibility of the schools, but who's responsibility is it? The USA is a failing nation, and it is not looking out for its citizens anymore.

I understand your sentiment. But looking out should work both ways. The people who get these free meals and other handouts are usually not those who have just fallen on hard times, but those who are used to mooching and not working. They should never have sprogged in the first place.

I agree that a minimum license should be required to breed. I also feel that birth control be mandatory and easily obtainable. However, the reverse is true. The GOP is actively stripping women of any and all rights, not just reproductive rights away.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 05, 2020
cfdavep
https://www.yahoo.com/news/children-going-hungry-angelina-jolie-080007272.html?bcmt=1

Someone wrote:

"Well here is my problem with just adding money to food stamp programs. In my state, which is the only one I can speak on, we give a family of 4 around $659 a month for food on their EBT card. That’s a fair amount. Just for food mind you. But we also give every student in school a free breakfast, free lunch, free afternoon snack and a grab bag for the evening and a larger bag for the weekend. During the shutdown we’ve had school buses still running their routes once a day delivering meals to students. That has kept the bus drivers working and the kids fed. I’m perfectly fine with that. "

There are lots of people who make just enough income to not qualify for any assistance and they struggle. These people would greatly benefit from a little assistance. I can't imagine a family of 4 receiving $659 a month for food AND every student in school also getting basically all their meals free from the school. These aren't the people who need the free school meals and the EBT food, it is the low wage earners that need them.
freya
cfdavep

Someone wrote:

There are lots of people who make just enough income to not qualify for any assistance and they struggle. These people would greatly benefit from a little assistance. I can't imagine a family of 4 receiving $659 a month for food AND every student in school also getting basically all their meals free from the school. These aren't the people who need the free school meals and the EBT food, it is the low wage earners that need them.

The low wage earners aren't breeding lots of juicy cannon fodder for the endless wars though.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 06, 2020
craftyzits
freya
cfdavep

Someone wrote:

The low wage earners aren't breeding lots of juicy cannon fodder for the endless wars though.

Apparently they don't deserve to eat or if they want to eat decently they can work another job. Only juicy cannon fodder deserve the freebies.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login