Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A moo parade tooday

Posted by cfdavep 
A moo parade tooday
May 10, 2020
We had to stop for a while on the street today and wait for a moo parade to leave a playground in their cars. It was as long as the average funeral. Each car had a sign on it saying "so and so's mom" One of them, the moo was wearing a medieval joker's hat. Each car was pretty much covered in balloons which took off as they went around the turn and ended up on the cars of others in traffic. That was weird. Moos are weird
Re: A moo parade tooday
May 10, 2020
Is it safe to be playing on playgrounds right now? Doesn't seem like it. Or was this weird parade done instead of playing, which is even more bizarre...
May 10, 2020
It seemed to be moos advertising being moos and playing with their kids at the playground while putting signs advertising being moos on driver side doors. I thought it was a funeral leaving a church at first, now that I think of it they were probably giving each other the virus.
May 10, 2020
The twats are probably happy to get out of their kid infested houses.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 10, 2020
craftyzits

And there we have the kernel of truth in the middle of all this. I think the second wave will be triggered by cabin-feverish parents.
May 10, 2020
randomcfchick
craftyzits

And there we have the kernel of truth in the middle of all this. I think the second wave will be triggered by cabin-feverish parents.

Them and a government who can't do its job or give one damn for Americans.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 10, 2020
craftyzits

When did it become popular to expect anyone outside of immediate family to even acknowledge Mother's day?
I certainly couldn't care less about congratulating anyone outside of my mother and grandmother. It would be as weird as congratulating a random stranger for a birthday.

And why not add some attention whoring and self-congratulatory back pats to the mix while they are at it.
I guess the audience for this parade was anyone unfortunate to be within vicinity.

People who are content and happy aren't this desperate for validation from others.
May 11, 2020
freya
When did it become popular to expect anyone outside of immediate family to even acknowledge Mother's day?
I certainly couldn't care less about congratulating anyone outside of my mother and grandmother. It would be as weird as congratulating a random stranger for a birthday.

And why not add some attention whoring and self-congratulatory back pats to the mix while they are at it.
I guess the audience for this parade was anyone unfortunate to be within vicinity.

People who are content and happy aren't this desperate for validation from others.

Is a moo still a moo if nobody outside her family knows?

Or, to put it more generally, is a person still living if they aren't posting it on social media?

It's amazing to me how many people seem to need their existence validated through social media, from the bright young "influencers" to the middle-aged moos on FB. Heaven forbid they actually just live, and contemplate their experiences on their own. No wonder they are going stir-crazy with isolation: 'the unobserved life is not worth living,' in their eyes.
May 23, 2020
I find the joker hat to be extremely ironic and creepy at the same time.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login