Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Maybe grandma has a point

Posted by cfdavep 
Maybe grandma has a point
May 11, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/grandma-keeps-son-witnessing-twins-143307933.html
Re: Maybe grandma has a point
May 11, 2020
I saw that post on reddit. It actually sounded like (if it is real; it was so over the top that a lot of people were questioning it) the OP was doing everything in her power to break up her son's marriage. It sounded to me as if it had nothing to do with "birth is icky and men can't handle it" and everything to do with OP getting her son back for herself.
May 13, 2020
glanced at it.
i think all of them are idiots, including the girl who made the error of marrying into this.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 13, 2020
twocents
glanced at it.
i think all of them are idiots, including the girl who made the error of marrying into this.

Oh, she was definitely an idiot...no matter how much you may want kids, it is asinine to have them with someone who treats you like shit. Even if she didn't know what she was getting into when she got married, once she knew she should have aborted and left his ass.
May 13, 2020
Sounds like the marriage was shit to begin with, so why did these two morons reproduce? If sonny boy hated the sight of his wife's bloated pregnant body, why would he want to be in the delivery room to begin with? Duh sounds like a health nut that can't seem to grasp that pregnancy = you gon get fat.

I'm not sure how much of this tension was caused by the MIL and how much existed on its own between two clearly incompatible people, but all I can say is those kids are gonna be in for a hell of a life. Hopefully the parents divorce so MIL can reclaim her precious dumpling son and the twin kids can grow up with two fewer toxic relatives.

If the moron wants to be in the delivery room to witness the murder of his wife's genitals, fucking let him. Maybe it'll turn him off to ever having sex with her again and he won't make more goddamn kids. Sounds like MIL's plan might be to break up her son and his pesky wife and get him with a new woman so he can have new kids with her instead, which he might not have been able to do if he saw first-hand what happens when the loaves are ready to come out of the oven.

God I hope this is fake, but I've seen enough of r/justnomil to understand there's a good chance it is real.
May 14, 2020
Cambion, this is how the genetic shit gets started and spreads. Because some sow has to pig.
Kitteh: this is the point, they want a baby more than they want sanity or decent surroundings. they are all messed up and are going to make messed up choices. but no one can tell them otherwise. they will not listen or learn.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 14, 2020
Cambion
Sounds like MIL's plan might be to break up her son and his pesky wife and get him with a new woman so he can have new kids with her instead, which he might not have been able to do if he saw first-hand what happens when the loaves are ready to come out of the oven.

I figured she wanted them to break up for psycho MIL reasons, e.g. to have him back for herself. Or because he needs a woman who treats him right (read: mothers him and doesn't expect him to act like a grown ass man). Breeders get so freaking weird about their sons.
May 14, 2020
I don't think the toxicity will end when this relationship hits the skids.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login