Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Trials of Gabriel Fernandez

Posted by twocents 
Trials of Gabriel Fernandez
May 13, 2020
I cannot watch this. I just cannot. I read this article on it. I. Just. Cannot. Watch. This. fucking parents. fucking cps.

https://www.thewrap.com/trials-of-gabriel-fernandez-most-shocking-details-netflix-documentary/

there are some appalling pieces of information in this article..

mommy apologized and hoped children would forgive her. (fuck you mommy, a thousand times every which way)
some goddam maudlin prick on the jury wouldn't vote for 1st degree conviction for mommies live in dick. why? 'because if dick had wanted to kill the kid he would have done it along time ago'. I just hope this prick gets some karma, but not at the expense of a life..

fuck these people.

moo is a douchbag cunt who should have been sterilized. and also gotten death penalty

murder of robbie wayne, age 6 all over again.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Trials of Gabriel Fernandez
May 13, 2020

Aguirre delivered the physical blows, but prosecutors believe it was under the instruction of Pearl Fernandez. The documentary explained that she never wanted Gabriel, and actually left the child at the hospital, when family members took him in.
Family members were privy to the abuse — Pearl Fernandez’s sister often slept over to shield Gabriel and the two other kids from the abuse.
According to family members, she was uneducated, started using drugs at an early age which stopped brain development, was diagnosed with depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, suffered from eating disorders, and had abnormalities on her scans. She was also a victim of gang rape and rape by an uncle at an early age

I don't know when we as a society are going to realize:

1. we are overpopulated with junk people
2. people are going to fuck and some of them are going to be too stupid to prevent pregnancy
3. birth control, plan B and abortions should all be accessible and low or no cost, because it serves society. Get over it, forced birthers.

I get tired of hearing educated, affluent people who call themselves pro-choice who say shit like, "I have a problem with women who have multiple abortions. Abortions shouldn't be a means of birth control."

I do not give one shit how many abortions a woman has and neither should anyone else.

And yeah, government is incompetent and inefficient. They are going to miss things. We don't pay social workers enough to deal with this shit. Better to stop it in the first place.

Our values are so fucked up. We push parenthood on everyone, regardless of fitness for the job, and especially when people don't want them. We tell women and men they will "love it when it gets here" or they are "unnatural" for not wanting kids or they WILL change their mind. Forced birthers ensure women birth those loaves, but they surely don't give a shit what kind of life these kids have.

As for these people, they are sick fucks and they both should have got the death penalty. The Moo let her boyfriend abuse her kid and she is just as guilty.
May 13, 2020
It should be MUCH easier to take kids away from these people, too. No more "the birth parent has first dibs no matter what" crap!
May 13, 2020
So if the kid was abandoned at the hospital and the family was privy to the kid being abused so horribly, why the fuck did none of them rescue the kid? Who knows, maybe they tried to take the kid away and Moo wouldn't let them. Obviously the police and CPS were useless all around.

This is one of the upsides of the coronavirus - it might wipe out pieces of human garbage like these two.

According to family members, she was uneducated, started using drugs at an early age which stopped brain development, was diagnosed with depression, bipolar disorder, PTSD, suffered from eating disorders, and had abnormalities on her scans. She was also a victim of gang rape and rape by an uncle at an early age.

Knowing all this, why was she allowed to even bring a child home with her? Wouldn't someone so fucked in the head have their kid taken away at birth? I also wonder if there was a racial concern, as in since a non-white child was being abused, it didn't matter as much to authorities.

I'm sure social services is overwhelmed dealing with actual abuse cases and false reports, but how the fuck does every single person involved mess up so badly? Just wait until the parents' fellow inmates catch wind of what these two fuckstains did to their kid. Rapists, murderers, arsonists, drug dealers and all the other scum often do not take kindly to child killers in prison.
May 13, 2020
This woman should not have made it to adulthood. An overdose of Carfentanal would take care of the garbage.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 14, 2020
Cambion: I think the entire family was garbage despite their efforts. The sewage in their veins was the ruling factor.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login