Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

From FB Childfree by Choice

Posted by twocents 
From FB Childfree by Choice
May 14, 2020
Not the first circus... Those kids are in a better place imo

An emotionless mother has been jailed for life for killing her two young daughters after they got in the way of her sex life! Chilling footage shows the mother stop to get petrol while her daughter is dead in the backseat! The 23-year-old, described as “calm and emotionless”, was handed a life sentence and ordered to serve a minimum of 32 years in jail.

And yet, I wonder if she might have pursued sterilization at one point. I don't give a damn what these douchmouth cunts do with their lives. Just don't bring a child into it.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: From FB Childfree by Choice
May 14, 2020
Women, for the most part, cannot get sterilized in this nation. Even those who would be put at risk of death are just told to cross their legs.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: From FB Childfree by Choice
May 15, 2020
I know crazy. the results are all ovr the place. some have no problems, I had it offered to me!!, and others run into every condescending idiot out there.
I know a lot of folk wouldn't like this, but I do think 28 is a good goal for age limit. Face it, we do change between 18 and 28 and folk go both ways, cf or non cf.
the medical community gets it from both sides, but the 18 year old who manages to get sterilized (which i would have considered a positive if they had removed my uterus), who changes their mind gets more sympathy when they whine about not being sufficiently informed. which is a bloodly lie imo.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login