Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Covid Kids Now

Posted by twocents 
Covid Kids Now
May 14, 2020
I am getting increasingly suspicious of these overlords constantly moving the goalposts..
Now, about 50 or 80 kids have come down with some apparently covid related complications.
a few have died. awful buttt
are they going to destroy the economy because of 0.0002% of the whole population of New York State?
Over all, the whole covid mess in the US is 0.35 percent. In Spain, it's 0.4.
I'm beginning to think this is a total over reaction now.
but then, that is part of the lie: lie while telling the truth. the numbers are awful.
but the percentages tell a different story.
and Cuomo is increasingly 'disturbed by this trend'.
So, how much you want to bet 99.0008% of this state are going to be stymied by .0002%.
especially since it's 'kydz'. never mind the elderly.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Covid Kids Now
May 15, 2020
I don't think death rates tell the whole story with Covid-19. It looks like there are long-term complications for a good many people who are hospitalized, even if they do survive. Kidney and heart problems seem to be pretty commonplace, along with the expected reduction in lung capacity. It's not something I have any interest in getting.

But I did notice that a certain segment of people suddenly started paying more attention once they heard about children dying and getting rashes. When it was just the elderly and people with underlying health conditions, they didn't care at all.
May 15, 2020
I just wonder if they're going to trash the entire economy over 0.0002 percent of the population

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 16, 2020
As I mentioned in another thread, at least maybe these morons will stop saying the virus isn't so bad because it just kills old people.

It's a virus. Viruses can mutate. It's also new and we are still learning about it. You would think people would be more cautious, but about a week ago I was in the grocery store, wearing a mask, just trying to get what I needed and GTFO and guess what I sawmoody smiley A woman with a hyperactive crack monkey kid who looked to be about 7-8,who was much too old to be running around like a badly behaved toadler. The woman was also holding a loaf that looked barely hatched as she pushed a cart along. And guess what else? Peepaw was in attendance, riding around in one of those carts for people with disabilities. I wasn't sure they were together, but crack monkey called him "grandpa."

Not one of them was wearing a mask. I thought Jeebus, why in the Hell would you bring a freshly hatched loaf in a public place in the middle of a pandemic? Grandpa too.
May 17, 2020
There are also Covid-19 patients who continually come down with this virus over and over again. Some speculate this disease can become chronic until it kills you, like HIV.

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-are-some-people-testing-positive-for-covid-19-again#Its-most-likely-not-a-reactivation,-but-a-resurgence

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 18, 2020
bell_flower
As I mentioned in another thread, at least maybe these morons will stop saying the virus isn't so bad because it just kills old people.

It's a virus. Viruses can mutate. It's also new and we are still learning about it. You would think people would be more cautious, but about a week ago I was in the grocery store, wearing a mask, just trying to get what I needed and GTFO and guess what I sawmoody smiley A woman with a hyperactive crack monkey kid who looked to be about 7-8,who was much too old to be running around like a badly behaved toadler. The woman was also holding a loaf that looked barely hatched as she pushed a cart along. And guess what else? Peepaw was in attendance, riding around in one of those carts for people with disabilities. I wasn't sure they were together, but crack monkey called him "grandpa."

Not one of them was wearing a mask. I thought Jeebus, why in the Hell would you bring a freshly hatched loaf in a public place in the middle of a pandemic? Grandpa too.

Moo could have left the loaf, brat and grandpa outside the store. Perhaps in the car with the windows either down or cracked. Or waiting on the sidewalk nearby, away from others. These people don't think!
May 18, 2020
freya
bell_flower

Moo could have left the loaf, brat and grandpa outside the store. Perhaps in the car with the windows either down or cracked. Or waiting on the sidewalk nearby, away from others. These people don't think!

Something suggests to me a post birth abortion attempt in the making...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login