Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single duh DEMANDS big discount from stranger

Posted by cfdavep 
Single duh DEMANDS big discount from stranger
May 17, 2020
https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/glea0n/was_told_to_post_this_here_i_was_selling_a_game/

Jesus, there is a lot to unpack with this
Re: Single duh DEMANDS big discount from stranger
May 17, 2020
Duh sounds like a homophobe and I'm surprised he's willing to buy anything from a gay person.

And of course the author is the selfish one for not taking a larger loss because the game is for a brat, but I'd wager if the roles were reversed, Duh wouldn't lower the price because he needs money for his babby. If times are so fucking hard, why's he buying a game in the first place?

Not to mention this bitch wants a Switch game for $15? Switch games run about $60 brand new, so getting it second hand and half off is still a steal. He can go eat all the dicks.

Playing the victim card is a nice touch. Oh you think you have it bad being gay and discriminated against for something you can't control? Try being a PARENT because NOBODY has it worse than someone who made a completely voluntary biological choice! playing a violin

Wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there was no kid and the guy just wanted the game for himself and tried to get single Duh sympathy.
May 22, 2020
"I suddenly have some pretty solid ideas on why he's single".

Yep, me too.
May 25, 2020
Wow, that went from zero to "raising a child is soooo much harder than fearing for your life" fast.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login