"Jane Roe" was paid to lie
May 20, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/woman-behind-roe-v-wade-160020572.html

She admitted she was "a great actress" Big surprise with this one
Re: "Jane Roe" was paid to lie
May 20, 2020
Everyone's talking about how scummy the forced birthers were to hire her, but nobody's talking about how scummy she was to take their money. I mean, she was in effect promoting the "the only moral abortion is my abortion" stance. I'm glad she set the record straight at her deathbed, but otherwise, as far as I'm concerned, scum all around.
May 20, 2020
She didn't have an abortion.

She did later take a paying gig Professionally Regretting. Abby Johnson took a similar gig. There are a bunch of women who travel around the country getting paid to emotionally regret their abortions.

Similar to Bristol Palin who had at least 2 children out of wedlock while getting paid to preach abstinence.
May 20, 2020
khan
She didn't have an abortion.

She did later take a paying gig Professionally Regretting. Abby Johnson took a similar gig. There are a bunch of women who travel around the country getting paid to emotionally regret their abortions.

Similar to Bristol Palin who had at least 2 children out of wedlock while getting paid to preach abstinence.

+Thank you
May 21, 2020
A few years ago I went downtown for the afternoon and there was a dopey looking female holding a sign which said, "I regret my abortion". I sincerely wanted to say to her that I don't regret mine.

I fucking hate forced birthers.
May 22, 2020
What a flake. Converted to Jeeeesus and gave away everything that ever mattered to her.

Hope it was worth it.
May 22, 2020
The kind of woman who allows others to decide if she gets an abortion (taking for granted that abortion is an option for her) is exactly the kind of woman who can't think for herself and will very likely breed no matter what the circumstances.
There is no such thing as mindful human breeding in the world today.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login