Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

* WARNING: ANIMAL CRUELTY * Oh, My dear everloving cripes..from reddit childfree

Posted by twocents 
God did THIS ever strike close to home.

I can't even believe my fucking eyes. Yesterday my entitled cousins and my aunt came to visit. Already the kids are annoying, one immediately breaks a glass. But when i went upstairs. My dog wasn't there. The fucking KIDS THREW MY DOG OUT THE WINDOW. And he landed on rocks. Tried to rush him to the vet but he was already gone on the way there. My sweet dog that i came back to every single day for 5 years is dead. Because what?? Some brats that had nothing better to do. And then my aunt has the audacity to say that it was my duty to watch my cousins. I swear to fucking god. If those brats come to visit ever again i will call the goddamn police. I fucking hate kids.

I would add, I would also hate auntie

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Oh, My dear everloving cripes..from reddit childfree
May 21, 2020
If anyone, brat OR adult, touched or harmed my dog or my birds, there would be HELL TO PAY. angry smiley
If some brat laid a finger on my pets with the intent to harm them, I'm pretty sure the things I would do to them would make even the crime scene investigator sick. Because there WOULD be a crime scene, fucking believe me.
I can't imagine your pain and rage! That, of course, is why I HATE it when anyone , for any reason, bring young kids to my place . Even a charity "yard clean up" project which would help me out for free. One year they brought a team of MIDDLE schoolers--what little assholes! Of course, the adult "chaperones" did most of the work. I felt so nervous about the animals. Fortunately, my outdoor cats just VANISH when they hear any strange voices in my yard. I assume the law won't help here? You probably can't sue the damn adult since she was allowed/invited in your home? If you can, I would do it--just as some sort of punishment, which we can be pretty sure will NOT happen otherwise. Who cares if these family members hate you?
I had a brief 'conversation' with the poster. I think they are taking steps to insure these people are never in their house again. and his spineless moo had to simp along with auntie that it was just kyyydzz. mom would be kicked to the curb as well.
another poster had a similar situation, pet survived, but the mom banned the relatives and the crotch turds permanently.
God, and people wonder why some of us hate kids.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Children are mindless, and apparently breeders are mindless too.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Twocents, can you give a link to the OP? I can't find it in a search. Maybe it's been deleted.

Do you remember how old these two boys were?

On the other hand, as angry as I already am at this story, maybe not seeing the OP is best. Terms of service prevent me from saying what I want to do to those two fuck trophies.

Edited to add:
It took some effort, but I found the OP. The original post has been removed. This is the very first comment:

"Thanks all for showing compassion, however this person was a troll at worst, a sad attention whore at best. Glad there isn't any dog harmed, to say the least."
indeed. I do not put this past kids imo.
I did have a cat deliberately run over by a teenager and thrown into a creek to drown.
Just makes me hate kids more.
glad nothing untoward happened there.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login