Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another PNA 9 years later

Posted by cfdavep 
Another PNA 9 years later
May 23, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/florida-mom-charged-murder-son-autism-142300935--abc-news-topstories.html

Moo has time due to COVID apparently to REALLY have to deal with the effects of her choice to breed as she came up snake eyes on that one. Kid was apparently non-verbal
Re: Another PNA 9 years later
May 23, 2020
There is nothing regrettable in the death of this defect. He had no hope of a life of any sort.

Of course his Cow blamed 'black men'.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 24, 2020
The commenters went insane on her. I think that maybe the autard was violent as heck and she kept him until her life was in danger only to discover that there must be a years long waiting list for an institution and private is out of pocket.

The duh went on about how he is ahem..."heartbroken", but I think duh was long gone. That is one frightening story about a woman driven to murder in self defence to save herself from an autard with nowhere else to put him.
May 24, 2020
It's very telling when a person would rather have a life sentence in prison than a life sentence with an awtard. And I seriously doubt anyone would have any reason to abduct a flapper, so I don't know why the fuck she concocted this cock and bull story.

I know the kid didn't ask to be born, but almost nobody asks for a mentally disabled kid and no amount of preparation will get you ready for the shitshow that lies ahead. People in the comments are offering up all their bullshit "advice", but I would love to know who would adopt this child. It's most likely not easy to put kids like this in group homes and I have no idea what kind of income the mother had to even afford such care anyway. She probably would have been better off just abandoning the kid in another state - if he was non-verbal, who would he tell? Then maybe tell family and friends that he's in a nut house or a group home if they ask questions so there's no Amber Alert.

I'm sure some people just lurrrve their little herpaderps, but not everyone does and I can understand the feeling of hopelessness and entrapment that accompanies the hard truth that parenting an awtard means you will be raising them FOREVER and not for 20 years like normal kids. Had she not been desperate to rid herself of the kid, she might have put more thought into how she carried out killing him instead of just shoving him into a canal. Because even with forensics being what it is now, I'm pretty sure you can still get away with murder, but you have to plan it carefully.
May 24, 2020
Hasn't she been paying attention. It's South Florida and it's Lil Sizzler season. Could have just strapped Junior in the back and go shopping for a few hours, claim to have "forgotten" about him and get off scottfree because she "suffered enough".
May 24, 2020
keeper of traken
Hasn't she been paying attention. It's South Florida and it's Lil Sizzler season. Could have just strapped Junior in the back and go shopping for a few hours, claim to have "forgotten" about him and get off scottfree because she "suffered enough".

Seriously, it's been in the 90Fs.
May 26, 2020
I remember seeing this a few days ago when the kid first went 'missing' and thinking it sounded fishy. And thought it was more likely to be a PNA. Pity I was right. Nice smiling kid but I'll bet that is only 5% of the time.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 28, 2020
craftyzits
There is nothing regrettable in the death of this defect. He had no hope of a life of any sort.

Time to bring The County Home For The Feebleminded and allow these parents to warehouse their defecto-loaves again, instead of demanding that lives be ruined caring for a non-verbal flapper.
May 28, 2020
JoJo
craftyzits

Time to bring The County Home For The Feebleminded and allow these parents to warehouse their defecto-loaves again, instead of demanding that lives be ruined caring for a non-verbal flapper.

Sadly that will never happen. The GOP want women punished forever for daring to have sex, married or not.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login