Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One of the best Bingo responses I've seen in a while

Posted by twocents 
One of the best Bingo responses I've seen in a while
May 26, 2020
from Reddit childfree

I'm using a new account because my bf is a redditor. We went over to his folks' place for memorial day. Everyone has been practicing social distancing and this is the first family gathering since early March. A close family friend had just given birth to a beautiful baby boy and we had another friend announce her second pregnancy. Congratulations to them both. It just ain't for me.

The newest mom asked me if I was next in line. I replied with: "I like my men like my bicycles, for riding only".

Everyone was stunned to near silence. She promptly left the room and my poor boyfriend choked on his beer.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: One of the best Bingo responses I've seen in a while
May 26, 2020
The BURN! I could feel it from here!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 26, 2020
Heh heh. Breeders hate being reminded that we can have sex for fun, bonding, stress-release, emotional expression, adventure, etc. They always resent that CFers "get away" with enjoying it without the "natural consequence" of pregnancy and parenthood.
May 26, 2020
randomcfchick
Heh heh. Breeders hate being reminded that we can have sex for fun, bonding, stress-release, emotional expression, adventure, etc. They always resent that CFers "get away" with enjoying it without the "natural consequence" of pregnancy and parenthood.

And the morally stunted like to believe that pregnancy and children are actually punishments for enjoying sex.
May 27, 2020
kittehpeoples
randomcfchick

And the morally stunted like to believe that pregnancy and children are actually punishments for enjoying sex.

Good ol' Puritanism.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 27, 2020
I normally don't believe in discussing one's sex life, but those twits totally deserved her response because they started it and she really finished it for them.

I remember being harassed from my 20's through my late 40's on this topic. One of the advantages of getting older is that you can really do the "is that any of your business?" look and stop someone in their tracks.

I remember being on the job in my 20's and people telling me "you're next," or when I was not next, "what are you waiting for?" Some dude even said to me once, "you know, you don't have to wait for the swelling to go down." After he started it, I said something like, oh, I know where babies come from and I know how to prevent them, and I asked him how his sex life was after pregnancy and two kids because mine was FABULOUS and it was going to stay that way thanks to no kids. That shut him up pretty quick. What a tool. I remember asking this old crone why it was so important to her for me to have kids and she blurted out, "I don't care very much about that--I just want to see you ruin your figure like the rest of us." A rare moment of honesty.

Pushing 60 is great, no more dumb questions.

If I ran the world, these would be my rules regarding what's rude: I don't mind a "do you have children" when you first meet someone because it's an opener and people try to find things in common. Not taking "no" at face value and not moving on is rude. Asking someone WHY they do not have kids is rude. Asking someone if they are trying to have kids is rude. I think it's rude to ask someone you barely know if they want to have kids. Why can't people just leave young people alone and not harass them about when they are getting married and when they are having kids?

I was born in the 1960's and it looks like the world is only getting more rude about these questions.
May 27, 2020
I say throw the fuckers a curve ball if they're going to stick their noses in your reproductive organs.

"When are you having a baby??"

"Ohh none for me, thanks. I'm on a diet!"

"I overwatered the last one and it died."

"They don't make them in my size."

"I planted the last one in the backyard, but it never grew!"

I love that as far as humankind has come, so many people seem to think that children are the inevitable consequence of sex much like how shitting is the inevitable consequence of eating. The bitterness and resentment drips off breeders' jowls like venom when they realize we figured out how much kids suck without having them first. I think a decent chunk of parents are retroactively childfree, as in if they knew pre-breeding what they know post-breeding, they would never have bred at all.
May 27, 2020
Cambion

I love that as far as humankind has come, so many people seem to think that children are the inevitable consequence of sex much like how shitting is the inevitable consequence of eating.

Yeah, you can guarantee that as soon as people realised that sex = babies they started inventing birth control out of pig bladders and lambskin or whatever else they had to hand. But the breederific thing has only been around for a few decades, right?
May 28, 2020
lurker-derp
Yeah, you can guarantee that as soon as people realised that sex = babies they started inventing birth control out of pig bladders and lambskin or whatever else they had to hand.

Birth control and abortions.
May 28, 2020
kittehpeoples
lurker-derp
Yeah, you can guarantee that as soon as people realised that sex = babies they started inventing birth control out of pig bladders and lambskin or whatever else they had to hand.

Birth control and abortions.

Something that the GOP who control this nation are working to eliminate.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login