Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

another reason NOT to listen to baby rabid bingo breeders

Posted by twocents 
another reason NOT to listen to baby rabid bingo breeders
May 27, 2020
from Reddit childfree: (this girl is a total piece of shit)

We knew this couple for a while. The Boyfriend was great. His Girlfriend was a disaster. We put up with them because he was such a solid guy and a great friend. Low and behold, they get pregnant. Cue more disaster.

Every time the Girlfriend would visit, she would go on and on and on about how we should have kids too. It got to the point that I snapped at her on a few occasions, and it escalated to even throwing her pregnant ass out of my house one time. She was insufferable and became violent when I wouldn't give in to her demands about things, and even caught her stealing.

Boyfriend stays because it is the 'responsible' thing to do. We don't hear from Girlfriend for a while. Months down the road, we see them at a common friend's get together. Girlfriend is holding baby and gushing to everyone about how amazing kids are, etc etc. Cue being hunted for the rest of the night by Girlfriend as she tries to shove baby at me, to 'change my mind' and 'once I hold a baby I'll want one'. Sorry hun. The smell of babies literally makes me vomit. I won't hold it.

Girlfriend gets knocked up again, because of course. Boyfriend has a nervous breakdown, because 'she was on the pill, she was on the pill!' I had to literally explain how the pill works to him, and how it requires consistent responsible management to work. Turns out, Girlfriend had only taken the pills on days AFTER they had sex?? FFS!

Two babies. Girlfriend is still gushing about how incredible being a mom is. Tells me every time we run into each other that I should hurry up and have kids so I can be happy too. Every. Single. Time. Again we get into a fight about it, because she would not let up on how wonderful it was.

I meet the kids one day and they... don't look right. Skinny, you know? Just not glowy like normal young kids look. They had no energy. They just looked unhappy.

Told Boyfriend something is wrong. Girlfriend is watching the kids all day while he does shift work and sometimes out of town. Boyfriend takes kids to the doctor for a check-up. Girlfriend flees.

Oldest kid has a skull fracture and said that mommy is really really mean when Daddy isn't home. Infant is malnurished. Turns out she only bought formula occasionally, and was using the money for cigarettes. She would leave the kids home alone and hang out at a friends while Boyfriend was at work!

CPS stepped in and removed the kids (thank god). Boyfriend is fighting for full custody and has lawyered up against Girlfriend. Girlfriend was found a month later and taken in.

Yeah, what a great mother. Yep, you are clearly so happy. You must absolutely love your kids. So glad you were telling everyone you know how amazing having kids is and going batshit crazy when they didn't go out and get knocked up because you told them to. An untreated skull fracture from dropping your oldest and then starving your newborn, all at the same time telling everyone how much you love being a mom.

Trash like her is the reason I never believe what people say. They'll lie, just so you can be as miserable as they are.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Re: another reason NOT to listen to baby rabid bingo breeders
May 27, 2020
I hope Boyfriend got a clue by four.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 28, 2020
there's a saying: don't stick your dick in crazy (or spread for it either)

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
May 28, 2020
Well sure, motherhood by those standards sounds pretty good. Crap out a couple kids, don't feed them or spend money on them and just leave them at home to rot while you go hang with your friends, and abuse them when you do have to be around them.

It's a shame the guy is trying to get custody of them because he sounds like he didn't want them in the first place. Plus you know the crazy girlfriend is going to come back to try to get them away from him because that's how nutjob Moos function. They would be happy to see someone run over their kids with a bus 99% of the time, but the other 1%, they'll act like loving nurturing mama bears if it means they can royally fuck with their exes and make them miserable.
May 28, 2020
I'm usually all for bodily autonomy, but shit like this makes me wish there were still involuntary sterilization laws to handle situations like this. Those poor fucking kids. Skull Fracture Kid likely has brain damage, and Malnourished Kid is likely headed that way. I hope they get adopted to functional, loving parents who give them wonderful lives because they didn't fucking ask for any of this.

Also, while she may be an abusive asshole, he's not entirely innocent I think. He never noticed his kids looked that bad??! Until friends pointed it out?? Jesus H. Christ in a wheelbarrow. Having said that...it's entirely possible that her crazy abuse was spilling over toward him, too. Guys aren't likely to report abuse, especially from a woman. Maybe there's some redemption in his future. But he should seriously think about vasectomy, partly because he has enough kids and has used his chances, and partly so he can focus on improving himself and being a better father to the two he already has. Fuckups tend to be serial breeders.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login