Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

thumbs down6 yr old allowed to poop on my neighbor's lawn.thumbs down

Posted by cfuter 
thumbs down6 yr old allowed to poop on my neighbor's lawn.thumbs down
June 03, 2020
Yesterday, in broad daylight a moo and a dud let their approx 6 yr take a dump on my neighbor's lawn in a potty chair. He didn't seem retarded/austistic from what I could see, and he didn't even act slightly embarrassed or like this what out of the ordinary for him, like it was an emergency.

They then scooped him up like a baby, (he did stand and walk around normally before this...alll with no pants on) and put him in the back seat quickly, and moo got in back seat with him. Of course he didn't wipe. They took the shit pot into the mini van w/ them. Remember, this isn't baby poop or toddler poop in the pot, it is a big six yr old's poop.

I live next to a main street, 2 blks one way or another are Dunkin's, Subway sandwiches, grocery stores,.all of which have bathrooms. From what I could see in the open door of the minivan, they weren't traveling like vacation or something, the van was otherwise empty of baggage or clutter. The moo and dud did look around but did nothing to conceal this activity (altho it likely is on my neighbors' security cam) If they were home, which they were not, they totally would be looking at his shitty butt 5 ft from the window. I felt like going in my yard and staring at them (I don't snap photos, my hub said I shoulda--haha) BTW, this was about 20 ft from TWO ALLEYS, they easily coulda had shitty spawn and shitty pot done there, and I definitely woulda been less judgmental about this. I swear since the 2000s, I've seen so many parents let their kids go potty outside. Never saw before, and in the old days, there were less public bathrooms in grocery stores and drug stores and less restaurants over all.
This is the oldest kid yet, and the first poop. At least they brought the pot I guess.

In the past, my hub grew frustrated w/ my CFness, and thought I was too whatever, or 'picking' on kyds. He has seen the light lately becuz at his current work, there are so many of his co-worker/friends' college-aged kyds getting totally coddled beyond belief and he now gets what I used to get..."YoU DoNt HaVe KiDs, U dOnT uNDErStAnD" bullshit. He says I know how it is to be a 19 yr old tho, and my mommie didnt do any of this crap for me. So, I said, even if you think this may have been an emergency (it wasn't, why have a pot?) You gotta admit, they make being CF feel soooo good, WE don't have to go thru this embarassment, or be prepared for this eye sore, and we don't have to drive around sitting in the back seat of a mini van, w/ a bag/pot of stinkin' poop inside! Yay us!!!!
Re: thumbs down6 yr old allowed to poop on my neighbor's lawn.thumbs down
June 03, 2020
That sounds like a problem they brought on themselves, and then decided to inflict on the world. So gross. And of course no handwashing, either - well, that's why germs spread so well.
June 03, 2020
cfuter
Yesterday, in broad daylight a moo and a dud let their approx 6 yr take a dump on my neighbor's lawn in a potty chair. He didn't seem retarded/austistic from what I could see, and he didn't even act slightly embarrassed or like this what out of the ordinary for him, like it was an emergency.

They then scooped him up like a baby, (he did stand and walk around normally before this...alll with no pants on) and put him in the back seat quickly, and moo got in back seat with him. Of course he didn't wipe. They took the shit pot into the mini van w/ them. Remember, this isn't baby poop or toddler poop in the pot, it is a big six yr old's poop.

I live next to a main street, 2 blks one way or another are Dunkin's, Subway sandwiches, grocery stores,.all of which have bathrooms. From what I could see in the open door of the minivan, they weren't traveling like vacation or something, the van was otherwise empty of baggage or clutter. The moo and dud did look around but did nothing to conceal this activity (altho it likely is on my neighbors' security cam) If they were home, which they were not, they totally would be looking at his shitty butt 5 ft from the window. I felt like going in my yard and staring at them (I don't snap photos, my hub said I shoulda--haha) BTW, this was about 20 ft from TWO ALLEYS, they easily coulda had shitty spawn and shitty pot done there, and I definitely woulda been less judgmental about this. I swear since the 2000s, I've seen so many parents let their kids go potty outside. Never saw before, and in the old days, there were less public bathrooms in grocery stores and drug stores and less restaurants over all.
This is the oldest kid yet, and the first poop. At least they brought the pot I guess.

In the past, my hub grew frustrated w/ my CFness, and thought I was too whatever, or 'picking' on kyds. He has seen the light lately becuz at his current work, there are so many of his co-worker/friends' college-aged kyds getting totally coddled beyond belief and he now gets what I used to get..."YoU DoNt HaVe KiDs, U dOnT uNDErStAnD" bullshit. He says I know how it is to be a 19 yr old tho, and my mommie didnt do any of this crap for me. So, I said, even if you think this may have been an emergency (it wasn't, why have a pot?) You gotta admit, they make being CF feel soooo good, WE don't have to go thru this embarassment, or be prepared for this eye sore, and we don't have to drive around sitting in the back seat of a mini van, w/ a bag/pot of stinkin' poop inside! Yay us!!!!

I remember going poop on the side of the road once. I think I was either 8 or 9, but this was in the middle of Death Valley in either July or August with no buildings as far as the eyeball can see. If there was a building, it was unlikely to be open. That was also the vacation where I got heat exhaustion as we were traveling in Death Valley at 2 pm in a Volkswagon without air conditioning and nothing but little Cokes to hydrate yourself with. My father was a bit of an idiot.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 03, 2020
Why is a six-year-old still using a potty chair? And why aren't they taught to hold it until they get to a real bathroom?

I agree, it's an entirely self-made problem. Junior has likely been conditioned to being able to drop his drawers and take a shit anywhere he wants while Moo or Duh always have a potty handy for such an occasion. I guess it's marginally better than a kindergartener still crapping in a diaper, but is Mommy gonna be there to follow the kid around catching his turds when he's a teenager? The lack of wiping and hand-washing is also fucking disgusting. Think of all the stuff they'll touch afterward, especially the kid that will inevitably scratch at his sticky asshole and then manhandle everything.

Holding their bowels for a bit won't kill them, and if he shits his pants, let him deal with the discomfort. Might make him try a little harder to hold it in. Not to mention that unless it's projectile diarrhea, holding a bowel movement is MUCH easier than holding a full bladder and there is no reason anyone has to shit the moment they feel that telltale grumbling in their lower belly.

Sounds like they didn't want him to crap all over their car, so they let him take a dump on someone else's property and left as fast as they could before the homeowner could tell them off. And they likely didn't want to take the little pig into a business to use a toilet because they'd either have to buy something or Junior would scream that he wanted some stupid thing that they'd either have to buy or deal with a meltdown if they didn't.

Maybe you saw some actual elimination communication parents in the wild! You know, the ones who stare at their children waiting for facial cues to alert them to the child's imminent expulsion of bodily fluids so they can stick a bowl under them to catch the droppings. I've never heard of people doing this outside of infancy or toddler years, though.
June 03, 2020
Cambion
I've never heard of people doing this outside of infancy or toddler years, though.

Today a kid who is potty trained during the infancy or toddler years is considered gifted. I've never seen so many normal functioning kids who are old enough to go to school yet not potty trained. No one is allowed to expect Jr. to do anything. If he is living in mommy and daddies basement at 40 wearing a diaper, so be it.

https://tucson.com/people/every-kid-is-different-kristen-bells-five-year-old-daughter-still-wears-diapers/article_8d1f84af-53d1-5ee3-9f58-f244c08d24af.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/3908329/potty-training-crisis-sweeps-uk-as-70-of-schools-say-kids-are-starting-in-nappies-with-some-as-old-as-nine-still-in-them/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/children-potty-trained-nappies-toilet-huge-primary-school-parents-a7224976.html

When I was a kid potty-training was required before entering school. And there were plenty of three and four year olds in my preschool and diapers weren't allowed. Overindulging was a parent allowing their kid to overeat and there was typically one of those per class of 30-35 kids.

And please, it isn't neuroscience. Parents should start bribing their kids to go the bathroom. I'd go sit on the toilet constantly hoping to go so I could have a jellybean and call my parents in once I'd gone to the bathroom. I was incentivized to do all the work. Worked like a charm. Hell, I applied this same reward behavior when I was a teenager when I babysat a toddler over a summer. Again, worked like a charm. Parents are lazy.
June 03, 2020

well, that's why germs spread so well.

So many morons do not wash their hands, which I why I NEVER, EVER eat anything that has been prepared by my in laws. Just being around my in-laws has turned me off to homemade food because if they are "average" in terms of food preparation, look out.

The no-hand washing morons are bad enough, I'm still trying to get over Corona can be spread by aerosolized feces. Public bathrooms in America are gross enough, and 99% of have toilets without lids, so my modus operandi was always to flush the toilet with my foot, open the door with a paper towel and SPRINT out of the stall because I was a germophobe before being a germophobe was cool.

As for the original topic of this thread. two faces puking JFC that is completely nasty.

I would be willing to bet these morons subscribed to "chyld led potty training" and did not potty train him until it was time to go to SCHOOL, as in first grade. Maybe he's still in diapers and learning to train his bowels, hence the potty seat.

I did read somewhere that kids who do not master potty training by age 4 or so have a hard time.

Another parental the world 'fail' on flames
June 03, 2020
cfuter
I don't snap photos, my hub said I shoulda--haha

Nah, never do that - they'll accuse you of being a pedo.
June 04, 2020
Oh that's so gross. I've even potty trained my bird to help with messes. He doesn't always succeed, but he does it on his own quite a bit.
Even my puppy can hold herself for awhile.

There's no excuse for this except laziness from the parents.

I've had an occasion when a moo and toddler we're in my yard for no reason and I promptly made them get lost. It was more for liability reasons, but still.
June 04, 2020
bell_flower

I would be willing to bet these morons subscribed to "chyld led potty training" and did not potty train him until it was time to go to SCHOOL, as in first grade. Maybe he's still in diapers and learning to train his bowels, hence the potty seat.

I did read somewhere that kids who do not master potty training by age 4 or so have a hard time.

Another parental the world 'fail' on flames

Despite my SPED status, my mother had my ass potty trained before three. She didn't even get hands-on me until I was two and a half, that's a long involved story. Mom got both of her kids potty trained in just three days. She knew we were fastidious about our little persons and didn't like turds or pee flowing down. We potty trained ourselves.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 04, 2020
It's because of all those Pampers and Huggies. Little kids like the feel of the paper and those things absorb so much the kid never knows they have pissed or shit and so, as someone who ran a day care told me, "you can't train them!". Kids were trained much earlier with cloth diapers but no one wants to use those anymore. Some kids may never be potty trained, maybe when they are teens they will go straight to Attends?

As for the potty chair, Jon and Kate would line up potty chairs on the driveway when they would arrive at someone's house so they probably got the idea from that show.
June 04, 2020
Not to mention that there are diapers that are made to feel more like underwear, like with more comfortable material and stretchy waistbands. That way, Moo can say her little crotch goblin has big boy underwear on when he's still totally shitting himself, only in comfort. Some of these fucking things boast a wear time of up to 12 hours! Imagine marinating in your own fluids for half a fucking day. And you KNOW the Moos leave them on much longer.

I guarantee if disposable diapers were done away with entirely and it had to be cloth, kids would be potty-trained a LOT faster - not only because the kids wouldn't feel comfortable sitting in their own waste, but because Moo would get real tired of constantly changing and laundering dirty diapers. I know it's haaaaaaard because it requires parents to get off their asses and actually raise their own children, but it also means you don't have to flip the fuck out when every store in town has no shitrags. Plus they're expensive! Why would you not try harder to eliminate a large expense? Don't we always hear about how broke these Moos are? Teach your kid to shit in a toilet and you can spend the diaper money on other stuff.
June 04, 2020
Well, if they had to use cloth diapers they would then have to live more in reality, and if a breeder has to do that a lot of other repressed stuff may come up.
June 20, 2020
I've heard of attention whoring crotchfruit before but this one takes the turd (pun intended).
July 12, 2020
Appropos of nothing and because it's 100O F outside today and I'm a little bored, I started looking at Kristen Bell's feed. Apparently she has an almost-six year old kid who is not potty trained and I thought of this thread.

Someone else on Instagram stopped by to give her an udder rub as only other clueless mawms can do and GET THIS:

foxyslady14
Don't worry about your 5-yr old still in diapers. My youngest, at 6 yrs old, still wears pull-ups to bed. The pediatrician has assured us that some kids still do until as old as 13 in some cases. For whatever reason, it takes some kids longer for their brains to connect the dots. My pediatrician isn't worried so neither are we. I LOVE your refreshing honesty and openness of the trials of motherhood!!

Jaysus wept, can you imagine changing the diaper of a kid who is 6 or 8 or 10 or 13? And who cleans the kid's ass? I'm guessing not the kid since they are being enabled to continue through life like infants.

wide-eyed surprise two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking
July 12, 2020
bell_flower
Appropos of nothing and because it's 100O F outside today and I'm a little bored, I started looking at Kristen Bell's feed. Apparently she has an almost-six year old kid who is not potty trained and I thought of this thread.

Someone else on Instagram stopped by to give her an udder rub as only other clueless mawms can do and GET THIS:

foxyslady14
Don't worry about your 5-yr old still in diapers. My youngest, at 6 yrs old, still wears pull-ups to bed. The pediatrician has assured us that some kids still do until as old as 13 in some cases. For whatever reason, it takes some kids longer for their brains to connect the dots. My pediatrician isn't worried so neither are we. I LOVE your refreshing honesty and openness of the trials of motherhood!!

Jaysus wept, can you imagine changing the diaper of a kid who is 6 or 8 or 10 or 13? And who cleans the kid's ass? I'm guessing not the kid since they are being enabled to continue through life like infants.

wide-eyed surprise two faces puking two faces puking two faces puking

Many kids cannot wake themselves up to go urinate, and several aren't fully developed in the bladder region until 13. This happens especially often in male children as their urethra is very long. In other words, kids can have bladders that are too small and leak, especially at night. As a person who has a similar issue, nerve damage that affects the bladder, I have some sympathy for kids who can't hold it or wake up and move to the bathroom fast enough to avoid leakage. In this case, pull-ups are a reasonable solution. No amount of training can fix a problem with a physical origin.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 13, 2020
Wait until that kid goes to his first sleep over and his friends figure out that he’s still in diapers. I’ll bet he figures it out real quick once the peer pressure sets in.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
July 13, 2020
LoveToLurk
Wait until that kid goes to his first sleep over and his friends figure out that he’s still in diapers. I’ll bet he figures it out real quick once the peer pressure sets in.

Children with undersized bladders cannot change their behavior.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 13, 2020
crafty

Acknowledged. Be that as it may, the subject of this thread is POOP and potty training, not pee and potty training.

And lazy parents, not biological outliers.
July 13, 2020
bell_flower
crafty

Acknowledged. Be that as it may, the subject of this thread is POOP and potty training, not pee and potty training.

And lazy parents, not biological outliers.

Understood.

And any parent who suspects a problem, like bowels not being emptied or emptying at unexpected times, should take their brats to the damned doctor.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 14, 2020
craftyzits
LoveToLurk

I used to be an elementary school teacher, and I saw plenty of kids with potty issues. 9 times out of 10 it’s because moo waited until the last minute to begin potty training, or the kid has figured out that he can weaponize his bodily functions to get out of something he doesn’t want to do.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login