Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Female wrestling champ throws away career to spawn

Posted by toraneko 
Female wrestling champ throws away career to spawn
June 04, 2020
Coming out of lurkdom because this is just too good.

The current female WWE champ has quit after getting knocked up:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/11/us/becky-lynch-wwe-pregnancy-trnd/index.html

And Jim Cornette had this to say:

You can’t always be on top of the wrestling business in a $1 million a year spot or more, but you can [have a baby] — what is she? Can she be 30?

“Well, still she’s got many more years before the fucking Easy-Bake Oven gets shut off. She can have all those problems like a distended stomach and stretch marks and hemorrhoids and hormones problems and mood swings and all those other joys of motherhood later on WHEN SHE AIN’T MAKING A MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR!!!

“She’s got plenty of time left. What would you do if your wife came home and said instead of making a million dollars next year, I’m gonna basically just be a raging bitch for the next nine months and then give you more shit to worry about around the house?

Cue the butthurt reactionary comments calling him mysogynistic and her wrestler boyfriend getting his feelings hurt:

https://www.essentiallysports.com/wwe-news-becky-lynch-i-cant-even-forgive-him-seth-rollins-break-silence-on-jim-cornettes-harsh-comments/
Re: Female wrestling champ throws away career to spawn
June 04, 2020
Truth hurts. Talk to me when your fourty, broke, and have a useless basement dweller or a tard.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 04, 2020
I think she is really stupid to voluntarily peak her career at 33 especially since she hasn't been holding the title for very long, a year maybe? It may be a completely different story if she held the title for five years and then spawned but she is giving up right as she achieved so much success. What a shame. Agree with everything Cornette said.

In the next 2-4 years she will likely try for a comeback (depending on how many kids she has and once she figures out wiping ass isn't all it is cracked up to be) and lo and behold cue the pathetic post uber-successful athlete turned moo turned athlete rhetoric..... It is soo hard trying to get back in shape! Moos have it so hard. Being a moo is so much more difficult than all the efforts I put into making a million dollars a year. And all the other B.S. If breeders are anything they are completely predictable, even the very successful athletes.

And I bet she will never be able to achieve the same level of fitness nor earn a million dollars a year again. I hope for her sake she has a back up career of some sort. Because if her man eventually splits and she hasn't saved judiciously then she is going to need it. And I can only imagine how depressing it would be to go from making a million a year to making $30 or $40K a year.
June 05, 2020
Yeah, look at the disaster that ensued when those Bella twins tried to make their comeback. The moo one was a total botch fest and their return was very short lived.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login