Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Parunts whine about paying for daycare during COVID-19

Posted by freya 
Parunts whine about paying for daycare during COVID-19
June 07, 2020
It was explained to me once: if you want to keep your daycare spot then you pay even if your kids are out and sick, you're on vacation, etc. Otherwise they will give the spot to the next parunt. Demand is higher than supply, IOW.

In this instance the daycare is urging parunts to pay what they can afford to keep their spot. This is actually a great deal for them to insure they have a spot right away once it reopens. It also may save the daycare if they can cover rent.

Many people are currently paying for services (at no discount) they don't use so they can have them up and seamlessly going again once everything reopens. I see daycare as one of these services. Especially for parunts who still have their jobs, not seeing the big deal here.

As always with these articles about parents during COVID-19, this is thinly veiled rant about the outrage of parunts having to spend lots of time around their kids with no escape route.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/newsfeature/with-the-future-of-daycare-uncertain-parents-weigh-the-idea-of-paying-for-childcare-they-cant-use/ar-BB1531dK
Re: Parunts whine about paying for daycare during COVID-19
June 07, 2020
freya
Many people are currently paying for services (at no discount) they don't use so they can have them up and seamlessly going again once everything reopens. I see daycare as one of these services.

So it's really burning up the breeders who think the world owes them free or nearly free daycare...the ones who think their employers should provide it for the privilege of employing them, or the teenaged girl down the block shouldn't charge more than $2 an hour because she doesn't need the money anyway like a parent does, or their own older children should be willing to raise the younger ones because mommy and daddy obviously need a break from the life they chose...fuck 'em all. They wanted the kids, they can fucking well pay for them.
June 07, 2020
I celebrate my lack of baby gear every day, and this will only make me celebrate even more!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 07, 2020
It always amazes me how cheap parents can be regarding child care services. As much as they go on about how much they love their precious little bastards, they want to cheap out on the people in charge of their care. Like wouldn't you want to pay someone enough to ensure they properly care for your child?

If these assholes want free loaf care, they can hand their kids over to the town pedos. I guarantee they'll gladly mind those kids for nothing. Otherwise, Moos can either pony up or keep the brats at home. The conveneince of handing your responsibilities over to someone else always comes with a price. You don't want to clean your own house, so you hire a housecleaner. You don't want to go get your own groceries, so you hire a personal shopper. You don't want to deal with your kid, so you hire a babysitter.

If you can't afford child care, then either be a SAHM or don't have fucking kids. It should be no surprise to anyone that reproducing costs a lot of money.
June 08, 2020
Cambion
If you can't afford child care, then either be a SAHM or don't have fucking kids. It should be no surprise to anyone that reproducing costs a lot of money.

I am continually amazed by the breeders who claim to be surprised by how hard it is to properly raise kids or how much it costs...how do you get to breeding age without realizing that kids are expensive and a lot of fucking trouble? Or that your life will change radically and not for the better? Can you really get to adulthood and not know that having kids, Idunno, impacts your life somehow?
June 08, 2020
When I was a teen, I was a total dumbass and I am not kidding, but somehow I knew kids were permanent and a nightmare
June 08, 2020
kittehpeoples
Cambion

I am continually amazed by the breeders who claim to be surprised by how hard it is to properly raise kids or how much it costs...how do you get to breeding age without realizing that kids are expensive and a lot of fucking trouble? Or that your life will change radically and not for the better? Can you really get to adulthood and not know that having kids, Idunno, impacts your life somehow?

These people are being 'educated' in the public school system, and their parents are not supplementing the joke that the public school system gives them. Add to that, many of these kid-adults are thick as bricks and many have damaged brains.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 08, 2020
My state is ending unemployment benefits added as part of the COVID-19 pandemic for parents who could not work because schools were closed and someone had to stay home to care for the kids. The benefits are ending just for this group. The reason is that school would be ending for the summer around now anyway, so in normal times those parents would have had to figure out how to care for their kids for the summer. Of course, there's mooing and lowing over this...
June 08, 2020
kman
My state is ending unemployment benefits added as part of the COVID-19 pandemic for parents who could not work because schools were closed and someone had to stay home to care for the kids. The benefits are ending just for this group. The reason is that school would be ending for the summer around now anyway, so in normal times those parents would have had to figure out how to care for their kids for the summer. Of course, there's mooing and lowing over this...

popcorn and jerry springer sign

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login