Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Things breeder look to buy on amazon

Posted by cfdavep 
Things breeder look to buy on amazon
June 08, 2020
https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Wishes-Signature-Pumping-Patented/dp/B00295MQLU/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=bras&qid=1591640498&sr=8-10.

Creepy looking
Re: Things breeder look to buy on amazon
June 08, 2020
cfdavep
https://www.amazon.com/Simple-Wishes-Signature-Pumping-Patented/dp/B00295MQLU/ref=sr_1_10?dchild=1&keywords=bras&qid=1591640498&sr=8-10.

Creepy looking

And some breeder will wear this on Zoom...

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 08, 2020
It just looks so much like farming after it became mechanized, no more sitting on the stool and using hands for the udders. Udder hook-ups on a modern farm look just like that
June 09, 2020
I really really hope I never have to witness someone wearing and using this. This is meant to never see the light of day. Keep it at home, moos.
June 10, 2020
freya
I really really hope I never have to witness someone wearing and using this. This is meant to never see the light of day. Keep it at home, moos.

Sorry, butcha gonna see that!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 10, 2020
cfdavep... first reaction to your comment: It just looks so much like farming after it became mechanized, no more sitting on the stool and using hands for the udders. Udder hook-ups on a modern farm look just like that...

The movie Daybreakers (vampire movie, not bad actually) came to mind...

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login