Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Thanks George Floyd"

Posted by cfdavep 
"Thanks George Floyd"
June 09, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/ne-yos-performance-at-george-floyds-funeral-earns-raves-sparks-controversy-205421723.html

Some singer thanked Floyd for his "sacrifice" so this guy's four kids can have a less racist future. I'm sure George would be like "Sure anytime" At least people jumped on him for it.

Also some people are crapping on Floyd over the 2007 break in, in Texas over the fact that it was a preggo that was the victim.
Re: "Thanks George Floyd"
June 09, 2020
This is tacky. It wasn't a sacrifice and if Floyd could be alive today I'm sure he would choose to be.
I hope his family and loved ones found the funeral, etc. acceptable. Because that is who funerals are for.
June 10, 2020
Ugh, that makes it sound like he was willing, rather than a victim.
June 10, 2020
freya
This is tacky. It wasn't a sacrifice and if Floyd could be alive today I'm sure he would choose to be.
I hope his family and loved ones found the funeral, etc. acceptable. Because that is who funerals are for.

You're assuming a breeder can think, and you need to think to determine the difference.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 10, 2020
yurble
Ugh, that makes it sound like he was willing, rather than a victim.

It also makes it sound like a net positive event, which it most certainly is not. Monstrous.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login