Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

More stupidity on reddit

Posted by kittehpeoples 
More stupidity on reddit
June 19, 2020
Did anybody see the post on reddit (AITA, I think) where the woman's neighbor got pissed off that she wouldn't let the neighbor's kids use her pool "because they're bored" during quarantine? When she got told no, she posted on facebook about how some people don't understand that raising kids "takes a village." Sure, raising kids takes a village when the breeders decide it does. Suggest that their brats need to behave and all of a sudden the village needs to stfu and realize how haaard it is to raise kids and only mommy and daddy know what the brat needs.

Case in point: I know someone who belongs to a group that has social events a couple of times a year. A few years ago they had one where one of the members was helping prepare food. While doing so, she was letting her kid (he's maybe nine or ten?) play in the food. Like seriously play in it. He was squishing food in his hands and letting it fall back into the bowls. One of their guests from out of town stepped over and told him he shouldn't do that because people were going to be eating it. Moo, WHO'S STANDING RIGHT NEXT TO HIM LETTING HIM DO THIS, "thanked" the woman and said if there were any problems with Bratson, she could direct them to her, because she's his mom. Think this was the end of it? Of course not. Moo went full Karen on the event organizer later because someone DARED to correct her child. She was fucking LIVID.

So yeah, just another instance where breeders can fuck themselves with "it takes a village." Parent your fucking cumstains or don't have them, ugh.
Re: More stupidity on reddit
June 19, 2020
It seems as though society is very slowly moving into a kind of criminal type mentality, where if someone has less than they feel they deserve than no matter what choices they make someone else needs to pay up. So if some moo who grew up disadvantaged goes on to have three kids than I guess the neighbor needs to back out of the way, risk a lawsuit and just let those kids use their pool.
June 20, 2020
cfdavep
It seems as though society is very slowly moving into a kind of criminal type mentality, where if someone has less than they feel they deserve than no matter what choices they make someone else needs to pay up. So if some moo who grew up disadvantaged goes on to have three kids than I guess the neighbor needs to back out of the way, risk a lawsuit and just let those kids use their pool.

In my experience, it's not just the disadvantaged. The moo I described who got pissed that someone else corrected her kid when she wouldn't? She's not poor or disadvantaged. She just thinks her sweet angel wasn't hurting anything and how absolute dare someone else point out that he was. It's breeder mentality, not money, imo. Even well-off breeders want the world to give them anything they want for their brats.
June 20, 2020
kittehpeoples
Did anybody see the post on reddit (AITA, I think) where the woman's neighbor got pissed off that she wouldn't let the neighbor's kids use her pool "because they're bored" during quarantine? When she got told no, she posted on facebook about how some people don't understand that raising kids "takes a village." Sure, raising kids takes a village when the breeders decide it does. Suggest that their brats need to behave and all of a sudden the village needs to stfu and realize how haaard it is to raise kids and only mommy and daddy know what the brat needs.

Where was this woman when manners were being handed out? Why is she demanding an invite to use her neighbor's pool and then whining on social media when the neighbor says no? She needs to raise good kids who have friends that invite them over to their pools.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login