Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Morons proudly announcing their pandemic babies

Posted by Cambion 
Morons proudly announcing their pandemic babies
July 08, 2020
https://www.boredpanda.com/quarantine-pregnancy-announcement-ideas/

33 "cute" pignancy announcements from people who want to prove that no stinkin' virus is gonna stop them from making brats! I mean to be fair, I don't know how easy it is to get an abortion right now anyway, but you have to be a special kinda stupid to think having a kid right now is a positive thing.

Unless these assholes intend to stunt birth these loaves on the living room floor, there's a chance the whole famblee could get coronavirus when Moo hauls her ass to the ER to sluice. Despite what breeders may think, the virus will not spare them because they're speshul mommies and daddies.

And, you know, there is no way to prevent pregnancy during a pandemic either, right? Funny how I manage to still get and use my birth control same as before. I must just be "lucky." eye rolling smiley

Also, you don't have to fucking social distance from people you live with, retards! I see a lot with due dates in January, meaning a lot of these fuckers got up the duff right when shit started to hit the fan. If r/breakingmom is any indication, it seems these breeders who are still having sex are not the majority, but the world was shitty enough before the pandemic began and it is the WORST fucking time to be making more people.
Re: Morons proudly announcing their pandemic babies
July 08, 2020
Brains and thinking are as common as the Dodo Bird amongst Trumpers, as I think that's what most of these cunts are.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 09, 2020
not to mention the CDC has its eye on some H1N1 bug, CHINA AGAIN!!!, that has the potential to morph into another disaster.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 09, 2020
I think breeders seem to view impending children as a little ray of sunshine in a storm, like look at this "good" thing that happened in all this mess. Because they can't think beyond their own little bubbles.

A lot of states are going back to closing shit because of spikes in coronavirus cases, so how will they deal with a loaf that they can't take to the hospital for either routine things or genuine problems? Even if Junior doesn't get it, who will take care of the loaf while one or both parents are sick? How will they afford a kid if they may potentially be laid off? Breeders don't think about this shit at all. All they think about is "Heehee new baybee to play with!"

Loaves have died from COVID-19 and I don't think anyone's totally sure if it can be transmitted through the womb to a fetus because enough piggos haven't been sick with it, but given that it seems to be classified as a blood vessel virus, I imagine it's possible for a Moo to give it to a kid either in utero or fresh out the vag. Babies have SHIT immune systems too and this thing kills healthy adults. There is no reason at all for anyone to have a kid right now if they can help it. The ones who were pigged up before we officially learned how fucked we were, I'll give them a pass because they didn't know. But the ones who got knocked up and chose to remain pregnant when they can see what the state of the country is are fucking stupid.

So unless these assholes intend to fully live off the grid, all they are doing is making more lives to put at risk.
July 09, 2020
Trump is planning to force children back into school even as states attempt to shut down while this virus runs wild.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 10, 2020
This reminds me of the movie A Quiet Place. Creatures will kill anything that makes noise, so why not have a baby? What could possibly go wrong?
July 11, 2020
The only one that does not cause me immediate disgust is the one with that ADORABLE, smushed-face cat, who, unfortunately, is wearing a bib that reads, "I'm going to be a big brother."

My disgust is only postponed because then I think, if they are typical Breeders, the poor cat is shortly going to be ignored, neglected and likely tortured by the incoming human flesh product.

Breeding is inadvisable in our modern world anyway, but anyone who partakes of it now definitely has a below-room-temperature IQ.
July 11, 2020
I've seen quite a few pignant women where I live - FL has an unbelievably high rate of COVID-19 infections - and know someone who recently got knocked up by her husband. WTF is WRONG with these cows? Have they really forgotten the reason for a pandemic?

Keep breeding and we'll have an even bigger pandemic five years from now.

Too many fucking people on this planet.
July 11, 2020
Despite following the Pandemic rules, I fully expect to die. I am not afraid of death, I just hope I go quickly.

Personally, I hold little faith in masks and social distancing as this disease is too infectious for anything but hazmat suits. Even the vaccine will, should it become available, not be available to Americans who cannot afford to pay very big bucks.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login