Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

One innocuous comment brings out the breeders

Posted by kittehpeoples 
One innocuous comment brings out the breeders
July 09, 2020
I belong to a group that posts (mostly) animals being cutely offended. The group rules state something along the lines of "cats, dogs, and others," so of course people post photos of their brats. The admin is okay with it and it rarely happens, so whatever, because of course breeders need another venue to shove their spawn in strangers' faces.

Well, somebody just posted such a picture. One person said, "I thought this group was for animals"...which, if you read the description of the group, is a rational assumption.

Oh. My. God. The breeders are fucking PISSED. I haven't been in the group long (and now I don't know if I'm going to stay, except the majority of photos are cute cats, so maybe), but evidently this happens every time somebody posts photos of their hellspawn: some new person expresses confusion, and the moos go nuts. One of them commented "There's always one" in reference to the newbie and I thought, yeah, there's ONE. One person had the audacity to ask for clarification, and the pile on started. It's like sharks showing up for chum.

Just more proof that breeders feel a need to invade every space in their desperate scramble for validation. Is there any group more insecure than they? Yikes.
Re: One innocuous comment brings out the breeders
July 09, 2020
To be fair, most kids act like feral animals, so maybe they should share photos of their spawn on wildlife pages.

Breeders do not like when they are excluded from anything and they will ALWAYS find a way to insert their fucking kids into any discussion. The yearning for validation is sickening - someone who is secure in their decision to reproduce does not do that shit.

Perhaps they should specify that the group is for animals only. I'm sure most of these diaper-sniffers wouldn't come out and admit their child is an animal, especially given how much they foam at the mouth when someone calls their pet a furbaby.
July 09, 2020
Cambion
Perhaps they should specify that the group is for animals only.

The admin is either a breeder or pleaser, and has said pictures of children are okay. Hey, if breeders want to advertise their children to every pedo with an internet connection, who are we to stop them?
July 09, 2020
Only a breeder would read the word "others" and think of their kyds. Most rational people might think insects, avians, primates, rodents, reptiles, etc.

I guess breeders just don't have enough outlets to force people to stare at their progeny. user error
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login