Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kiddie Warehouses opening! Place your bets everyone

Posted by twocents 
Kiddie Warehouses opening! Place your bets everyone
July 13, 2020
So, this could be a poll but I don't think the software here can tally.
I heard this morning on the news that thousands of childcare facilities are going to reopen.
We all know what disease ridden little vermin they can be.
So, whatcha wanna bet gonna happen?
I know it is going to be hard to prove, so many other 'social gatherings' are increasing.
Church services, protests, etc...
CCP virus remain the same, soar up, go down.
More than enough reason to avoid 'famblee' restaurants and such venues.
God help us..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
That would be an easy-as-heck bet.
The new wave of infections will be huge, considering how filthy, undisciplined and uncaring brats are nowadays. Tendency - increasing. The lack of discipline during their whole life with their mindless breeder parhunts will effectively keep the little shits from wearing masks, behaving carefully and with cleanliness.
Its gonna be a royal mess, they'll carry the virus everywhere and eventually spread it to people who are actually in danger of dying from it, I'm thinking of staff in these facilities, teachers, or older famblee members with compromised immune systems or illnesses.
Especially for staff/teachers - god knows if there will be enough safety measures taken - and whether they'll be even remotely effective, if the bratlets are plainly unable to behave accordingly.
I for myself avoid places with kids like the plague - especially mentioned restaurants. If I feel like having some fast-food stuff from places overrun with vermin, I always order it instead.
As for the other social gatherings - at least here in Germany, I observed that most of the (adult) people take the shit seriously and behave accordingly. (I played a concert in a church recently, and the people were careful about masks and distancing, or other concerts being open air, with enough room to thin out the crowd).

Stay safe, everyone...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Freedom & Art & Music >>>>>>>>>> human spawn

"Music is immortal. People are not."
-William Anger, "King's Story" - Thief2 FM by Zontik
Re: Kiddie Warehouses opening! Place your bets everyone
July 14, 2020
It isn't just the young kids, either. I recently read about a poll of university students, which suggested that most weren't willing to take steps to avoid spreading infection, because it would interfere with their social experiences. I know teens aren't known for their great decisions, and often suffer from a sense of invulnerability, but I really cannot remember being quite so self-centered at that age. I guess the equivalent in my youth would have been driving after drinking and practicing unsafe sex, and I would not have engaged in either activity.
July 14, 2020
I think this is more than simple stupidity on Trump's part in opening the schools. I think this is economic genocide. It is well known that the poor are suffering this virus in greater numbers than the well off. Blacks and brown people have been decimated, especially the American Indian populations. Trump started by throwing illegal immigrants into concentration camps. Now he's using this convenient virus to kill American born black and brown people.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 14, 2020
twocents

I would say "third wave," but the US hasn't been smart enough to let one wave die before starting another, so it's just going to be bigger and more on the same damn wave. Dead kids. Dead adults. Republicans refusing to help or take blame. That's what's going to happen.
July 14, 2020
kittehpeoples
twocents

I would say "third wave," but the US hasn't been smart enough to let one wave die before starting another, so it's just going to be bigger and more on the same damn wave. Dead kids. Dead adults. Republicans refusing to help or take blame. That's what's going to happen.

From outside the USA, it looks like a COVID tsunami is building up in your country.
July 14, 2020
cassia
kittehpeoples
twocents

From outside the USA, it looks like a COVID tsunami is building up in your country.

It is. It is economic genocide your witnessing from an uncaring to murderous government.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 14, 2020
cassia
kittehpeoples
twocents

Yep. That is exactly what's happening.
July 14, 2020
kittehpeoples
cassia
kittehpeoples
twocents

Yep. That is exactly what's happening.

The COVID genocide.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 14, 2020
This is gonna get interesting, to say the least. The entire reason COVID-19 is so prevalent here is because people are MORONS. We do not have the largest population in the world by a long shot, yet we have the most cases of coronavirus. Why? Because people think that scientific fact is a political opinion and wearing masks is an infringement of their rights, and it wouldn't be so bad if the only people who suffered on account of stupid behavior are stupid people. Sadly, that's not the case.

Photos of parents celebrating and literally jumping for joy on the first day of school circulate every fall and it's going to be the exact same with this. Schools re-open in the middle of a pandemic? PARTY ON WAYNE! EXCELLENT!!

People are sick to death of their brats and will gladly risk their kids' safety/lives and that of others to get the fuck away from their offspring. Who cares if teachers, administrators and other staff get sick? Just so long as Mommy and Daddy don't have to actually parent their own sproggen. Pre-pandemic, look how often parents would send their kids to school with all sorts of illnesses because they didn't give a fuck about their brats - send 'em to school and then don't answer the phone when the nurse calls to tell Moo to come get Junior because he's got a fever and is puking his guts out.

Then there will be more bitching when Junior has to quarantine because someone in daycare tested positive and probably much whining about our poor children who are going without an education because of mask-wearing libtards, which will be their way of masking their anger over having to be near their own kids.
July 15, 2020
And now the White House will be receiving virus data directly from hospitals...convince me we're going to see accurate numbers from this point out.
July 20, 2020
why all of a sudden am I getting a bad case of deja vu?
thousands of kiddie warehouses are set to open soon. ...
but why do I think I had this conversation a long time ago

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 21, 2020
twocents
why all of a sudden am I getting a bad case of deja vu?
thousands of kiddie warehouses are set to open soon. ...
but why do I think I had this conversation a long time ago

Because every day in the US right now feels like a fucking eternity?
July 24, 2020
now it seems the docs think it is mostly teenagers and these young people that are spreading the ccp virus the most. surprised me, they think kids are less likely. technically, given how nasty they can be, I don't totally buy it. don't trust anyone under 20...

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login