Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another dumb reddit breeder

Posted by kittehpeoples 
Another dumb reddit breeder
July 16, 2020
Yet more schadenfreude from AITA...breeder admits to her sister (whom she financially abused in the past) that the only reason she wants to foster an older child is to have a live in nanny and coworker to take care of her kids and help her run her in-home baking business. Then she brilliantly lists said sister as a reference. Sister tells the social worker what it was like to live with breeder sis, plus that breeder sis flat out said she wants free childcare and labor. Also that she intends to ditch the kid when they age out of the system and apply for another one. Not surprisingly, breeder sis is told she will never be considered as a foster parent and is angry as hell.

Some of the poster's family is mad at the OP for being truthful with the SW, but fuck! Can you imagine being a foster kid in that bitch's household? Somebody in the comments said, "She's legit trying to be the evil stepmother from Cinderella and not bright enough to see it."
Re: Another dumb reddit breeder
July 16, 2020
Applause for the sister!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 17, 2020
craftyzits
Applause for the sister!

100%. Better to catch flak from breeder sis and family than to knowingly let that poor foster kid get used as slave labor...and I don't use that term lightly.
July 17, 2020
I saw that. I think I even left a comment. I wish this woman had more cojones then to worry about the fucking famblee temper tantrums. That any of the famblee can support that heinous moo cow of a parasitic slothbag sow is beyond me. but don't beat yerself up over shitty people.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
July 17, 2020
"Don't beat yerself up over shitty people" is a rule to live by.
July 17, 2020
As a child-free person, I am not focused on children's issues but still feel not no kid should have a job. (Until teenage years, but not as Cinderella)
July 17, 2020
cassia
As a child-free person, I am not focused on children's issues but still feel not no kid should have a job. (Until teenage years, but not as Cinderella)

I'm surprised this MooBint would let a foster kid nanny. Because of who knows what screws are loose and knocking around in the foster brat's head? Some foster children can be very seriously fucked up.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 18, 2020
cassia

I hate kids. But I also hate slavery. And that's exactly what this woman was looking for-- unpaid labor from someone trapped in her home.

craftyzits
I'm surprised this MooBint would let a foster kid nanny. Because of who knows what screws are loose and knocking around in the foster brat's head? Some foster children can be very seriously fucked up.

She didn't exactly sound like mother of the year material. I mean, she was on a desperate search to find somebody else to raise her children...she clearly doesn't care about them.
July 18, 2020
Reminds me of a thread here years ago.

On another forum a moo had had an autard and wanted to adopt to have a lifetime caretaker for the tard. Commenters ripped her several new ones.

Edit:
Found that thread:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,199813,199817

Edit No. 2:
The original post from the moo on DC Urban Moms is gone. Surprise! Did not come up in a search of the site, either.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login