Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Don't Do Putt-Putt in Memphis any favors, goddam stupid parunts

Posted by twocents 
Don't Do Putt-Putt in Memphis any favors, goddam stupid parunts
July 27, 2020
https://nypost.com/2020/07/27/hundreds-of-teens-go-on-chaotic-rampage-at-memphis-putt-putt-center/

apparently parunts dropped their teenage cumstains off at this poor benighted fun center.

all black here it seems, but I've seen some reports in suburbs and it's rich spoiled kids and parties screwing things up as well

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.

Re: Don't Do Putt-Putt in Memphis any favors, goddam stupid parunts
July 27, 2020
I absolutely agree parunts leaving their teens en masse unattended is a bad idea. Probably worse than leaving a toadler unattended. With teens either someone will fight or do drugs or have sex or do something else very high risk. Or maybe they will do all these things depending on the size of the group. Teen packs make me think of a herd of wildebeests or a scrum of hyenas, most are 100% in the reptile brain. The fighters are wildebeests and the ones who sit and watch/gossip, etc. are hyenas. I recall even as a teenager learning very quickly to avoid those packs. Someone in a pack (a wildebeest) will always do something stupid and high risk which the hyenas will talk about non-stop until everyone's parents end up with all the details.

This seems more like sensationalism than anything. The article headline reads hundreds of kids rampaging. The video shows exactly one underage female rampaging. Perhaps the fact that several people were recording everything with their cell phones is what kept the teens in check. A nanny cam doesn't replace good parunting. Some kids also threw napkin holders but still not in the hundreds. The article mentioned one or two more kids doing something wrong. I'm still not seeing hundreds.
July 28, 2020
I believe all gatherings of teens should have at least one adult in attendance.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
July 29, 2020
just tend to think these parunts are so tired of their darlings that they will do anything to offload them. I've been looking at a number of posts, some old (4 years) of people with pools where the neighbors cumstains (abetted by their breeders) break into the pools. it is appalling, because you don't know how numnut judges will rule on a case where they tried everything to keep the bastards out.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login