Well Duh knew it could happen

Posted by cfdavep 
Well Duh knew it could happen
August 04, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dad-storms-reveal-party-learning-135045467.html

What a dumbass
Re: Well Duh knew it could happen
August 04, 2020
Clearly it's the fetus' fault for having the gall to have the wrong genitals and Moo's fault for not "getting it right" the second time around. At least, I'm sure that's how Duh will treat them all.

Duh
To be honest, all I was hoping for baby #2 is to be able to toss a ball around with him and coach little league. Or watch him go on Boy Scouts camping trips.”

And why can't you do that with a daughter? Will she have broken arms that prevent her from playing catch? Okay, maybe she can't do BOY Scouts specifically, but Girl Scouts are a thing. And why can't you take your daughter camping yourself? I'm not surprised someone who threw this big of a tantrum over their impending child's gender would also adhere to gender roles.

Almost kinda glad he didn't get his coveted male loaf because you know he'd be making sure the kid doesn't turn out "fruity" by wanting to wear pink or playing with Mom's makeup or showing emotion.

I'm sure he'll be hounding his wife to try for #3 immediately after the second "wrong" child comes out. Gotta get that goldenpenis so he can quit pretending to care about the girl mistakes. I really hope Moo leaves his ass after that performance at the party because if he's willing to show his ass to an entire crowd over his kid's gender, he's going to be a really shitty father behind closed doors. Those kids don't deserve that - they did nothing wrong.
August 05, 2020
Yeah, someone who has a preference for any gender at all shouldn't have kids. If you want a certain gender, that means you're really, reeeeeeally wanting the gender ROLES. You want your lil punkin to PERFORM.
August 05, 2020
I lost one of my (usually sensible, sane) best friends to GrandMoo-hood. It was hard for me to keep my mouth shut when she was all "yay baybees!" when her daughter, who split with her husband at the 3 month mark for very valid reasons, subsequently got back together with this lout and had not one, but two mistakes. (And it's even harder for me these days because of course she's the free babysitter/dumpee and this continues during COVID when she has significant health issues, but I digress.)

I still remember the day when Friend and I were together, and she got the Gender Reveal call from her twat daughter. I heard the disappointment in her voice because everyone knew her son-in-law/Dud was demanding A Son. The first chyld was the Wrong Gender too and SIL/Dud kept saying he wanted someone to pass his business onto, (because it's 1920 and women cannot own businesses? thinks someone else is crazy ) play sports with....a lot of the same stuff the Reddit Dud is saying.

(Does anyone else find it weird that Reddit Dud wrote that he stormed out and went to his sister's house and identified her as 21F? Why did he go to his sister's house and why does he feel the need to further identify her age and gender, as if she's someone he is dating? Am I reading too much in to this or is this creepy?)

Anyway, I just can't with these sexist pieces of crap. I hate rigid gender roles and the assholes who follow them. They are the people who are telling CF women they are not "natural" for not being subservient to men, birthing children on demand, etc. The women who marry them deserve what they get.

As a postscript, my friend's daughter and the husband split about a month after Loaf #2 was born. The Dud knocked up the first woman he dated. He subsequently married her and she birthed the son/loaf, who is a defecto/tard of some sort.) The Dud ignores all his kids and when he has custody of the Wrong Gender Children, they are his free babysitter.

Perhaps someone in this situation will realize the stupidity that is breeding and will turn out CF.
August 05, 2020
randomcfchick
Yeah, someone who has a preference for any gender at all shouldn't have kids. If you want a certain gender, that means you're really, reeeeeeally wanting the gender ROLES. You want your lil punkin to PERFORM.

This reminds me of something I saw on YouTube. This guy who has a gaming/reaction channel was reacting to toddlers and tiaras, and in the clip he was watching, this trailer trash looking moo admits she had kids just to pageant them.

To make herself look even worse, she openly said that when she found out her first kid was a boy, she was disappointed because she didn't think boys could do pageants. Turns out they can, but she's still a piece of shit for saying that on a recorded TV show that likely has reruns.
August 13, 2020
bell_flower
(Does anyone else find it weird that Reddit Dud wrote that he stormed out and went to his sister's house and identified her as 21F? Why did he go to his sister's house and why does he feel the need to further identify her age and gender, as if she's someone he is dating? Am I reading too much in to this or is this creepy?)

It's pretty standard on Reddit. People will write things like "I [19M] had an argument with my mother [48F]" so I would not read anything into him adding that information. For some reason a lot of people on the advice forums think that knowing age and gender is absolutely critical to understanding all human interactions, so people have gotten used to adding that information regardless of which subreddit they're writing on.

bell_flower
Anyway, I just can't with these sexist pieces of crap. I hate rigid gender roles and the assholes who follow them. They are the people who are telling CF women they are not "natural" for not being subservient to men, birthing children on demand, etc. The women who marry them deserve what they get.

I can't agree more. It feels like gender roles have become even more restrictive since I was a kid wearing corduroy and playing with Lego. If I thought idiots like this guy were describing reality, I'd have to identify as non-binary because who the fuck wants to live in gender straight-jacket?
August 13, 2020
yurble

I can't agree more. It feels like gender roles have become even more restrictive since I was a kid wearing corduroy and playing with Lego. If I thought idiots like this guy were describing reality, I'd have to identify as non-binary because who the fuck wants to live in gender straight-jacket?

I can’t say this anywhere else without getting flayed alive, but this is why I have a problem with what the Trans movement has become. You don’t shoot pink glitter out your vagina? You must be trans. You have a penis but you like Barbies? You must be trans. I have no doubt that there truly are those out there that have the gender/sex connection miswired in their brains, but I’d wager that they’re about as rare as those born with both sets of sexual organs. Most people don’t need gender reassignment surgery, they just need to be left the hell alone as they step outside of their gender boxes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
August 13, 2020
I remember my first gender exposure. In pre-school we had two separate large sheet cookies, one pink and one green. I asked for a piece of the green one and was told I couldn't have it as green is for boys and pink is for girls. Not understanding what a boy or girl was I then started referring to myself as a boy because I preferred green to pink. I was choosing my clothing at this point and it was all primary colors, none of that pastel crap.
I corrected anyone who referred to me as a girl until I was around 4 because I thought it meant liking pink more than green. And thinking back, gender differentiation based on assuming a universal liking of certain colors is idiotic.

The same asshats who expect a certain gender also have planned out this gender's future and the kids better learn damn quickly to stay inline and follow the mini-me lifescript or the "do what I wanted to but couldn't or else" lifescript:
Female: will like certain colors, will like shopping with moo, etc.
Male: will like sports and camping, will go into specific career path chosen by duh and damn well better grow up and do this (take over famblee business) or that (go into specific career hand-picked for male when he was a fetus) or all hell will break loose

I can 100% understand hoping for a healthy baby because that seems somewhat reasonable. But even then, it doesn't always happen because there are no certainties in breeding. Expecting more than a healthy baby is the epitome of stupid breeder brain behavior.
August 13, 2020
LoveToLurk
I can’t say this anywhere else without getting flayed alive, but this is why I have a problem with what the Trans movement has become. You don’t shoot pink glitter out your vagina? You must be trans. You have a penis but you like Barbies? You must be trans. I have no doubt that there truly are those out there that have the gender/sex connection miswired in their brains, but I’d wager that they’re about as rare as those born with both sets of sexual organs. Most people don’t need gender reassignment surgery, they just need to be left the hell alone as they step outside of their gender boxes.

It would be hilarious if there was some kind of genetic fluke and all children were born hermaphroditic. What would the world do?
August 13, 2020

I can’t say this anywhere else without getting flayed alive, but this is why I have a problem with what the Trans movement has become. You don’t shoot pink glitter out your vagina? You must be trans. You have a penis but you like Barbies? You must be trans. You have a penis but you like Barbies? You must be trans. I have no doubt that there truly are those out there that have the gender/sex connection miswired in their brains, but I’d wager that they’re about as rare as those born with both sets of sexual organs. Most people don’t need gender reassignment surgery, they just need to be left the hell alone as they step outside of their gender boxes.

Preach it, sister. If you are thinking it, I am too.

I am concerned there is inordinate gender pressure on young people, and it's only getting worse. And can I add to your list: "you are a woman, therefore you should be CELEBRATING the "gift" that is menstruation and you are "unnatural" if you do not? And how about those babies? How many of us have heard we are not "real women" because we don't want to be around and/or don't particularly want human babies?

I got a LOT of flack growing up from many people, medical professionals included, because I fucking hated my period and everything it stood for. And really, why not? From the time I was 14 years old I had horrible cramps, migraines, heavy flow, cramps so bad I would vomit and/or have diarrhea on every stinking month. All this from a set of organs I wanted no part of and knew I would never use. I had PCOS and endometriosis that was not properly diagnosed until I was in my late 30's. It was easier for people to tell me that it was just "part of being a woman" and I needed to accept it and it would get better after I had a baybee.

From my vantage point in my youth, non-binary would have looked pretty good to me. Maybe it would have got people off my back.
August 13, 2020
freya
LoveToLurk

It would be hilarious if there was some kind of genetic fluke and all children were born hermaphroditic. What would the world do?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outcast_(Star_Trek:_The_Next_Generation)

This crap drives me nuts too. Imposing gender roles seems like a lot of unnecessary work because of the need to drill it into kids' heads how they're "supposed" to be. Can't parents just tell kids the physical differences between boys and girls and let them like what the fuck ever they want to like? Why do girls have to be super girly fairy princesses and boys have to be rough-and-tumble and gross? There is no in-between. Parents are so scared their kids might be gay or something if their daughter likes race cars and bugs or their son likes tap dancing and playing with dolls, like being not straight is the most horrible thing ever. Just let your kid be a fuckin' kid and quit reading so much into weird shit they do unless it's legitimately dangerous.

I was some of both, probably leaning more toward things that would be considered boy interests. Yes I had lots of Barbies (the Barbie infant doll was a permanent fixture in the dollhouse oven), but I also played video games and rolled in the dirt and beat up classmates.

Makes me wonder how many more abortions there would be if it was more socially acceptable to abort fetuses with the "wrong" gender. Still, I think that would be comparatively better than the morons who keep on breeding in an effort to get a certain gender and keep getting the one they already have. Or if parents could choose their child's gender somehow, I wonder how many fights and divorces there would be between Duhs who want sons and Moos who want daughters.
August 13, 2020
yeah, I was at the Dollar Tree one day and this redneck female family group was AGONIZING over some tiny infant caps. One older relative was whining "but is this a BOY or GIRL cap? I don't want to give him a GIIRRLL cap" I finally couldn't stand it and said "a wrong color cap is not going to make his little doodads shrink up, you know?". They gasped and glared at me while I walked off laughing.
August 14, 2020
bell_flower
I am concerned there is inordinate gender pressure on young people, and it's only getting worse. And can I add to your list: "you are a woman, therefore you should be CELEBRATING the "gift" that is menstruation and you are "unnatural" if you do not? And how about those babies? How many of us have heard we are not "real women" because we don't want to be around and/or don't particularly want human babies?

It is funny how anti-trans TERFs have more or less adopted the same position as fundamentalists by defining women by their reproductive organs. In my opinion, feminism is about not defining women by their ability to reproduce.

LoveToLurk

I am not sure I agree that the stricter gender roles are a factor in people realizing they are trans; I think it is more likely that broader acceptance and accessibility are leading more people to acknowledge it, just as more people are willing to be out about being gay now that there is less stigma. Since I know older trans people, I'm convinced that it has always existed.

Non-binary, on the other hand, I wonder about. For one thing, I don't know a single younger person who is non-binary, everyone is young. So for that reason I wonder to what extent it is a reaction to the ridiculous hyper genderizing that's going on now.
August 15, 2020
randomcfchick

I think I've mentioned here that I knew people who had six girls, at least one of whom they really didn't want*, because they were trying for a boy. Because it's embarrassing for a man if he can't sire a strapping son, right?

thom_c

That was an interesting episode. But then, the majority of TNG eps were.

*My guess is they would have stopped at two or three kids-- or maybe even one-- if they'd had a boy first. But even after five, they actively decided to "try one more time" to have a son. Those poor girls.
August 22, 2020
yurble

I am not sure I agree that the stricter gender roles are a factor in people realizing they are trans; I think it is more likely that broader acceptance and accessibility are leading more people to acknowledge it, just as more people are willing to be out about being gay now that there is less stigma. Since I know older trans people, I'm convinced that it has always existed.

Non-binary, on the other hand, I wonder about. For one thing, I don't know a single younger person who is non-binary, everyone is young. So for that reason I wonder to what extent it is a reaction to the ridiculous hyper genderizing that's going on now.

I know two non binary people, one is in their late 30s and grew up in a very gender rigid religion/cult and decided to nope out of gender. The other is in their late 20s and is the self appointed arbitrator of wokeness.
August 22, 2020
I view my gender as being irrelevant to most of my life and an annoyance when it is an issue.
August 23, 2020
thom_c
freya
LoveToLurk

Ha! In one dimension it is a reality!
August 23, 2020
cassia
I view my gender as being irrelevant to most of my life and an annoyance when it is an issue.

Me too, relieving oneself while camping or hiking comes to mind as an annoyance!
August 23, 2020
LoveToLurk

It's actually growing as a real sentiment now, even if there are still a lot of people afraid to voice openly it because of the rabid loons and their advocates out there, or they think that they are the only ones that have this opinion. I think some pro-trans people are still thinking that it's some sad and misunderstood gay men that have this thing in their brain that makes them 'think' they are women, when nowadays it seems to be mostly heterosexual men that have had a hidden porn fetish about about women's gender roles and being 'turned' into a woman. They don't realize that genuine dysphoric people are actually very rare, and that this 'trans movement' is a medicalized fad built on the back of a porn fetish. It's the lobotomy craze all over again, down to the advocates advising unhappy people it's 'the cure' for mental distress, how easy it became to get 'treatment,' and how the 'failures' (and there were many!) were hidden from sight, down-played, or just not talked about.

And just like the lobotomy movement, there will be a huge amount lawsuits in the future, when patients or their families sue the hell out of the doctors, therapists, and clinics that steered them too easily into this 'treatment.'

Back to the OP:
I guess Daddums is still stuck in the 1950s. He doesn't know that girls and women can pursue what used to be considered traditionally male interests and jobs? In my circle, women are a rapidly growing group in taxidermy and hunting. There was even a article in one of the hunting mags that fathers are starting to take their daughters out hunting more and more, and that more and more 'first time hunters' are adult women. It's even been a thing back in the early 1900s, I recently read a book about real women going after small game, fish and elk, and being absolutely over the moon for it. They even took their daughters on some of these trips, and the daughters loved it too.

So whatever he's thinking could easily be wrong, but he won't know that unless he tries with his daughter and he gets over this 'what women are supposed to like' mentality.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login