Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What do they live on?

Posted by toraneko 
What do they live on?
August 12, 2020
Call me dense, but this is so far outside my realm of comprehension, I can't begin to guess. In this post:

https://old.reddit.com/r/breakingmom/comments/i85011/im_the_woman_whos_husband_paws_at_me_like_a/

this little girl describes a dumpster fire of a life where she is (supposedly) married, there are 2 brats before age 20, and she doesn't work. Hubs works at night.

Now, if she's 20 he can't be much different in age from her and he makes enough to support 4 people? She doesn't mention living with relatives since she's complaining about him always groping her, so it sounds like they live alone. I thought married people couldn't get welfare, hence the staggering number of shack-ups with bastards. Perhaps I am wrong.

I ask because I've seen so many posts describing similar age situations and only one spouse working. I can't believe that a construction or maintenance job pays a young inexperienced worker well enough to support 4 or 5 people this day and age.

And honestly, what does she expect a young horny dude to want? Does she even know how she got those brats?
Re: What do they live on?
August 12, 2020
There is a huge difference between a single person making a low wage and a young famblee with one person working making the same low wage. The single person pays taxes, the young famblee won't pay a cent in taxes and may even receive a tax return for more than taxes paid.

If they live in an apartment then here is the reality on that: the difference between a one and two bedroom apartment is typically between $100-$200 dollars a month. So it is very likely they can use their tax refund (which is likely in the thousands) to afford the extra for a two bedroom. Of course, all their medical is covered because they are low income famblee. If they have bad habits they can always appeal for sympathy from a charity and obtain food at a food bank.

If he earns more of a middle wage then they can likely afford their house/apartment and might not get such a huge tax refund or receive Medicaid. It is likely true that they would be better off if he is a low wage earner because they will get more freebies, not pay for health insurance, expect a higher tax return and will do better overall.

Charities are desperate to give these young famblees all kinds of crap they don't need: think Christmas gifts for the kids. It is also likely they have at minimum one relative that buys them crap. For all we know a relative could have bought them a small house or may be paying their rent or at least giving them an allowance. Most people love to open their pocketbooks for sprogs.
August 12, 2020
Oh yes...I forgot about all the bullshit tax breaks they get just for existing.

I've been low income before but I could go die in a ditch for all the government cares. You'd think they'd want to treat us better since we are the ones paying for all the handouts.
August 12, 2020
I saw that one too. I know at one point I looked into benefits for myself and as a single person, was not poor enough, but if my income was supporting at least one other person, I would be well below the maximum income requirement to qualify. So my guess is they do not live entirely on Duh's income since whatever he's doing with the very limited experience people have at the age of 20-ish is almost certainly not enough to sustain himself, let alone his heifer and their two calves. I can only imagine they receive ample benefits in his name, which is why Moo has fuck all in terms of her own money.

Sounds like Duh works a night shift, so he's probably working in a warehouse/store room or as a security guard - work you don't necessarily need previously learned skills to do. Stuff that might pay $14-$15 an hour, but sure as fuck not enough to support a family of four. They may also be receiving money and stuff from family because nobody is willing to let poor irresponsible breeders go without.

Moo is fooling herself if she thinks she's gonna get away from Duh with no money, no bank account, no job, and (presumably) no car.
August 12, 2020
Mommy needs to get used to the pawing, because that's the price you pay to breed and KEEP a husband.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 17, 2020
toraneko

I ask because I've seen so many posts describing similar age situations and only one spouse working. I can't believe that a construction or maintenance job pays a young inexperienced worker well enough to support 4 or 5 people this day and age.

Everything depends on a situation. If he is low income, he technically has 3 dependents, which qualifies him for assistance in many states. He may also get section 8 housing. There are also other scenarios. Some fields don't require a lot of years of education. One can train for something like an aircraft mechanic in under 2 years. Such job actually pays well. Night shifts are also likely in such job. He can also be 2 or 3 or 5 years older than her, which would allow him to finish college and/or get on the job training which would also put him at a higher pay level. Keep in mind, a single person making ok money will average 25% in taxes between federal and state. Add 2 kids with a stay at home wife and that person gets a refund for most of what they paid into federal tax. So what these people are doing is completely possible although not desired by us on this board.
October 17, 2020
toraneko

I've been low income before but I could go die in a ditch for all the government cares. You'd think they'd want to treat us better since we are the ones paying for all the handouts.

We could only wish... But reality is that we pay because we produce because those who consume don't. We live in an Ineptocracy. It is a form of government where those who are the least capable to produce vote in those who are least capable to lead.

Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc'-ra-cy) - A system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety,
deserve neither liberty nor safety" ..... Ben Franklin

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom.
It is the argument of tyrants, it is the creed of slaves” ..... Paul Revere

“Sometimes the greatest evils are committed by the silence of good people” ..... Edmund Burke

So, if guns kill people, I suppose pencils misspell words, cars drive drunk, and spoons make people fat.
October 17, 2020
toraneko

Here is how this works. They get rewarded because they didn't "pull out". Us, we get a lifelong penalty for "early withdrawal"
October 17, 2020
craftyzits
Mommy needs to get used to the pawing, because that's the price you pay to breed and KEEP a husband.

In a human world, there are often "perfect matches" or in other words there is a lid that fits every pot. She is likely a weirdo herself, which is why she is with a weirdo.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login