Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

JetBlue Bitch Moo

Posted by kittehpeoples 
JetBlue Bitch Moo
August 20, 2020
NYC family kicked off of JetBlue flight because the youngest of six kids, a 2yo, didn't want to wear a mask. Moo goes victim-status-seeking in the media. She's traumatized, the kids are traumatized, they only wanted to go home to NY after their family vacation in Florida, she wants crew members retrained and is considering legal action!!1! She claims JetBlue's policy said "small kids" didn't have to wear masks. JetBlue pointed out that their policy changed, you know, BECAUSE OF COVID GETTING WORSE, and that masks are required at 2 and up, and that's the policy she agreed to. She pitched a fit, other passengers pitched a fit, but the airline didn't budge. Good for them. The bitch deserved that and then some for taking six kids on vacation in one of the worst hotspots in the country.

The article also mentioned Southwest kicking off a moo and 3yo who had autism and "didn't like his face touched," so again, no mask. When they told her to mask him or disembark, she "said she had a doctor's note explaining her son's autism condition, but it didn't help." No fucking kidding. Tell me how that piece of paper is going to prevent your son from giving someone else the virus if he has it. Doctor's note, are you kidding me? Do you think that exempts you from a pandemic?

Fucking asshole parents. Man. Flying with kids when the world is normal is bad enough. Now, though? FOR VACATION? To Florida? Get out of here with that shit.

Thank you JetBlue and Southwest
Re: JetBlue Bitch Moo
August 21, 2020
There is so much about this story to hate: click bait "news" reporting, dumbass Pez dispenser Moo with six crotchlines (probably a Park Slope dweller), assholes going on non-essential travel during a pandemic, entitlement attitude and asking for people to Twitter bomb the company.

How long did all these dramatics last on the plane? I am suspicious of the coverage that people were "rallying around" this Moo. They were probably thinking "JEEBUS, why don't we just staple a mask on that little fucker so we can get this plane in the air." That is what I would have been thinking.

Good on the airlines and I hope they don't back down. She knew the rules before she got on the plane. Why didn't she get her kid used to wearing a mask before they left? Oh wait, that would require planning and obviously someone with six crotch fruit isn't good at planning.

Lurking Breeders, If your willful little fucker won't wear a mask or has awwwtism, here's a thought: put your little shit in a car and save the rest of us from your misery.
August 21, 2020
Especially since evidence is emerging that brats are asymptomatic super spreaders.
August 21, 2020

Especially since evidence is emerging that brats are asymptomatic super spreaders.

Yep, and stuck in a small tube, with everyone breathing the same air, sounds like a recipe for disaster.

These airlines need to stand firm, particularly because we all know if they allowed these brats on the plane without a mask, the Moos would allow them to run around, mask-less, expelling their respiratory droplets far and wide (because of all the "joyful noise" they make) touching everything, spewing breath and snot.

Because kids are gross. two faces puking
August 21, 2020
Came here to bitch about this very article. I do hope the airlines stick to their guns, unlike pre-Covid events when Moos and Bratleys were kicked off planes, bitching and crying and threats of lawsuits ensued, and the airline would invariably back down with an apology and free tickets for future flights. Which of course was complete bullshit before, but now during a fucking pandemic is completely unacceptable and a PUBLIC HEALTH THREAT. Sorry bitch, but just because your autard “doesn’t like his face touched” doesn’t mean you can put those nearby at risk from your potential COVID vector. And so the fuck what if you have a doctor’s note? I’m sure all of the rules were in the fine print when you bought your tickets, but rules are for other people, right? If you want to go somewhere, DRIVE. Jesus Christ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shauna's like a gluten-free Jim Jones for dumb, lifeless middle-aged women. I swear, this bitch could set fire to a orphanage and they would applaud her for bringing them light. ~ Miss Hannigan
August 21, 2020

NYC family kicked off of JetBlue flight because the youngest of six kids, a 2yo, didn't want to wear a mask

Can you imagine the hell of a plane ride that would have been with 6 kids on it? strong shock
August 21, 2020
tie the bastard in a goddam sack.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
August 21, 2020
I didn't know Jet Blue flew in the USA.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 21, 2020
bell_flower

Yep, and stuck in a small tube, with everyone breathing the same air, sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Plus you KNOW she took her brood to Florida to stomp them around every theme park her credit cards could stand. Let's see how many people we can expose in as compressed a time frame as possible!
August 22, 2020
craftyzits
I didn't know Jet Blue flew in the USA.

Wikipedia
JetBlue Airways, stylized as jetBlue, is a major American low cost airline, and the seventh largest airline in the United States by passengers carried. JetBlue Airways is headquartered in the Long Island City neighborhood of the New York City borough of Queens; it also maintains corporate offices in Utah and Florida.[4][5][6]

In 2019, it ranked #399 financially on the Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue.[7] JetBlue operates over 1,000 flights daily and serves 100 domestic and international network destinations in the U.S., Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America and South America.[8][9] JetBlue is not a member of any of the three major airline alliances but it has codeshare agreements with 21 airlines, including member airlines of Oneworld, SkyTeam, Star Alliance, and unaffiliated airlines.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JetBlue

I only pay attention to airlines to bitchslap cows soz I missed this company.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 22, 2020
Moo
"She never wore masks this entire few months," she said. "I would never make her wear a mask, She's a baby."

Nice, so she comes out and admits she neglects her child and intentionally puts her in danger. Also, two years old is not a "baby" - it's a toddler. Definitely the age where they projectile cough and snot all over everything.

Moo
"I said I could try," she said. "Like what, am I going to tie her hands and feet? How am I going to get her to? I took out a mask and tried to put in on. She pulled it off."

Well, if hogtying the little shit stain works, then do it.

No one gives a single fuck if someone's awtard doesn't like wearing a mask for whatever bullshit reason the brat adheres to. Nobody likes wearing a mask, but we do because we want to either not get sick or don't want to get anyone else sick. No one is going to be sympathetic about your tard's refusal to follow the rules - for once, kids and tards don't get to be exempt from the rules just because of their age and/or mental disability.

If you don't want to be hassled about your brats breaking the rules on a plane, then DON'T TRAVEL. Which you shouldn't be doing anyway, I might add!

On top of kids being COVID-19 carriers, I wonder how much more they spread the virus than adults when they cry, scream and throw tantrums. I'm sure when they screech for 30 straight minutes, the spread of their germs is very far and wide.
August 24, 2020
Cambion
If you don't want to be hassled about your brats breaking the rules on a plane, then DON'T TRAVEL. Which you shouldn't be doing anyway, I might add!

She was an idiot for going on vacation during a pandemic, ESPECIALLY to Florida, and for thinking she and her fuck trophy were too special to abide by the airline's rules which she agreed to when she bought the ticket. She didn't get anything right in this clusterfuck.
August 24, 2020

She was an idiot for going on vacation during a pandemic, ESPECIALLY to Florida

There was some dumbass Moo on my local news last night, complaining that she just got back from DISNEY and she had COVID. (She had two teenaged sons, no mention of a Dud and she looked like a one hundred year old Geezer Breeder.)

She had a picture of a fellow passenger on her plane who was not wearing a mask, and the guy was also directly in front of a flight attendant. The Moo was complaining about the airline and she mentioned her preexisting conditionS, etc.

1. The picture was of the back of the guy's head, so it was not obvious if he had on a mask. For all we know he was eating.
2. Maybe he took off his mask and the flight attendant asked him to put it back on, and he told her to fuck off and they were about to land and she didn't want to confront him. (The flight attendant was in the seat they use at takeoff and landing.)

Some of these anti-maskers are idiots to the point where they need trained people to deal with their asses. I feel for airline personnel.

And lastly, how could one possibly determine she got COVID on the plane after she ran all over Florida and Disney World with her crotch nuggets?

Here's a thought: if you have a bunch of preexisting conditions, why is your dumb ass in Florida anyway. Stay the fuck home, you idiot.
August 24, 2020
The problem is I see no end to this pandemic. Not this year or in the next ten.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 01, 2020
Our local airline here has said you don't mask up, you don't fly ... and you don't fly with us for the next year either. Good.
September 02, 2020
bell_flower
There was some dumbass Moo on my local news last night, complaining that she just got back from DISNEY and she had COVID. (She had two teenaged sons, no mention of a Dud and she looked like a one hundred year old Geezer Breeder.)

She had a picture of a fellow passenger on her plane who was not wearing a mask, and the guy was also directly in front of a flight attendant. The Moo was complaining about the airline and she mentioned her preexisting conditionS, etc.

Yeah, if the guy was where she got it, and wasn't wearing a mask, he might be marginally responsible...but not as responsible as she is. Flying+Florida+theme park? She was asking for the virus at that point.

catabat
Our local airline here has said you don't mask up, you don't fly ... and you don't fly with us for the next year either.

I like that policy!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login