Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos wanting out of student loans

Posted by cfdavep 
Moos wanting out of student loans
August 28, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/time-scrap-student-loans-motherhood-155328292.html

There is some rule in the UK where student loan interest stops building up during mooternity leave and resumes when moo returns back to work.

It looks as if it will not stop there if moos have their way as in "I'm a moo legally I can walk away from paying off student loans" as it is an "equality" thing, but they will still take them out to go to college knowing they can play the moo card to get out of paying in the future. At least I hope this is not where this is headed
Re: Moos wanting out of student loans
August 28, 2020
cfdavep
It looks as if it will not stop there if moos have their way as in "I'm a moo legally I can walk away from paying off student loans" as it is an "equality" thing, but they will still take them out to go to college knowing they can play the moo card to get out of paying in the future. At least I hope this is not where this is headed

If anyone deserves to defer interest on student loans it is people who are severely ill. Pignasty is a preventable illness so it doesn't fall into this category.
August 29, 2020
freya
cfdavep

If anyone deserves to defer interest on student loans it is people who are severely ill. Pignasty is a preventable illness so it doesn't fall into this category.

This is *Amen* country if I ever heard of it!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
August 29, 2020
When filling out loan forms, if the moos have to list the number of kids, family income, etc... on the loan application, the lender can quietly deny loans to moos. Put nothing in company policy, put nothing in writing. Unless the lender has to prove why they denied the loan, this is doable.
August 31, 2020
This is just the first ask of many and is a very slippery slope. I've heard moos complain (who earn at least 3 times the average US salary) about the moohood penalty of anyone who decides to take a few months to years of leave from work. These are moos who have a full 2-3 months off of work paid at full salary. It doesn't matter to them that 95% of people earn less than they do. And I guarantee you they (top 5% of earners) comprise the majority of the ones with the biggest loans.

It was their decision to sluice. If the top 5% isn't good enough for them perhaps they could have made the choice to remain childless but it is going to take more than that to give them a significant income boost at that salary range. Many of those higher paying jobs would also require a significant increase in hours which isn't possible if they want to see their kid(s). Moos need to stop daydreaming about "lost opportunities" and realize it becomes self-defeating and pointless once an irreversible decision has been made. Every adult has had "lost opportunities" but it is a choice to move on or dwell on it.
September 27, 2020
When it comes to delaying interest on student loans, pregnancy does not qualify in USA. Rightfully so. It takes 2 people to get knocked up. 2 people are responsible for the child. Whoever out of the couple is not pregnant, should pay the interest.

There are sperm bank cases. Still, pregnancy is a self prescribed condition. Pay up.
September 28, 2020
Techie
When it comes to delaying interest on student loans, pregnancy does not qualify in USA. Rightfully so. It takes 2 people to get knocked up. 2 people are responsible for the child. Whoever out of the couple is not pregnant, should pay the interest.

There are sperm bank cases. Still, pregnancy is a self prescribed condition. Pay up.

That is just it. If they can't afford to make student loan payments while pignasty what will happen for the following 18+ years? A genie will pop out of a bottle and give them 1 million dollars for sluicing?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login