Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Police shoot awtard

Posted by cfdavep 
Police shoot awtard
September 08, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-shoot-13-old-boy-142149519.html

Moo claims awtard was "having a meltdown" and at 13 "is a baby." She calls the cops to deal with him so he had to have been getting violent. Award must've gone at the cops as they fired on him. Now moo is complaining about their tactics and is probably looking for a payout
Re: Police shoot awtard
September 08, 2020
Of course the bitch is looking for a pay out. It is expensive to keep a retard alive.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 08, 2020
Perhaps Junior has the mental facilities of a baby, but the police aren't going to care about that if the awtarded fuckbag is being violent/aggressive toward them. I'm sure Tardley is used to being a violent bastard to his mother because he knows she'll put up with his shit, but the police aren't that forgiving. Sounds like they tried to be civil and Tardo was having none of it, so they acted in self defense like they would with any other raving lunatic.

I'm glad he got his ass shot. Maybe it'll teach him that he can't get away with being a shit all the time. "He has mental issues and he's a baby" is a weightless argument when he's making violent threats with a weapon to others. He's not a fucking baby, and if Moo doesn't want her pweshus to get shot by the cops, she can put his ass in a group home instead of unleashing him on the neighbors.

Moo
"Why didn't you just tackle him? He's a baby. He has mental issues," she said.

Well if I know anything about violent tards, it's that a lot of them are fucking huge and/or insanely strong. Even a 90-pound tard can somehow effortlessly fight off a 250-pound wrangler once tard strength is engaged. You gotta fuck up real bad to be (allegedly) unarmed and still have the police shoot you, and if this brat was being that crazy that the police felt the ideal solution was to use bullets to subdue him, that tells me quite a bit about how nuts he is.
September 09, 2020
Isn't the REAL question, Why didn't she or another family member just tackle him? You know, since it is so ez and he knows you, and you know all the better methods of dealing w/ violence from mental handicapped babies? hitting head against a brick wall
September 10, 2020
cfuter
Isn't the REAL question, Why didn't she or another family member just tackle him? You know, since it is so ez and he knows you, and you know all the better methods of dealing w/ violence from mental handicapped babies? hitting head against a brick wall

Asking the real questions, for sure.
September 13, 2020
problem is society would frown if they chained tardley to the wall. that would keep tardley under control. put chain on a winch so they can reel him back to the wall so they could put out food.
damn
there was a csi miami episode where one of them took in a little girl. trying to be nice because the foster parents had kept some of them chained, boxed. turned out many of them were D A N G E R O U S. The girl (actors, but nevertheless, brings up something to think about) had this mental delusion that the only way to be together was to set fire to things. not sure if she thought through that 'heck, we're all gonna die' or if that was part of it..

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 13, 2020
twocents
there was a csi miami episode where one of them took in a little girl. trying to be nice because the foster parents had kept some of them chained, boxed. turned out many of them were D A N G E R O U S. The girl (actors, but nevertheless, brings up something to think about) had this mental delusion that the only way to be together was to set fire to things. not sure if she thought through that 'heck, we're all gonna die' or if that was part of it..

There was an episode of Angel with a kid who was "clearly" being abused; his parents kept him isolated, got angry when anyone tried to find out more about him or intervene, etc. The main characters figured out the kid was possessed by a demon, and convinced the parents they could help. And they did! They got the demon out. Only the demon was grateful as shit, because the kid was a psychopath and the demon had been trapped inside basically a human hellscape of a child. It was a lovely metaphor...some people, you just can't save. They're just terrible people.
September 13, 2020
Indeed. I think that there are very many humans that do need an overdose of Carfentanil.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 13, 2020
How very timely....some friends of friends on my FB page want to free an autard who was sentenced to 10 years in prison*** for:

1. leaving the scene after a hit and run accident
2. driving down the wrong side of the road at 65 MP and hitting another couple, nearly killing them both and fleeing the scene
3. continuing on and hitting another couple in their car, lather, rinse repeat on the fleeing. ETA: he tried to flee, but a bunch of people held him down until the police got there, so clearly he knows right from wrong because he tried to run.

Why free him? Because he didn't mean to hurt anyone, had autism and was trying to kill himself. There are a bunch of inflammatory headlines that state HE WAS SENTENCED TO 50 YEARS IN PRISON BECAUSE HE'S BLACK AND AWTISTIC! (Actually, he only got 10 years: the sentence was 50 years with 40 YEARS SUSPENDED.)

I had to look hard to find an article that actually explained what he did.

The Washington post has a social justice=y article about this. His Moo is using the term "wrongful imprisonment" and someone hired an "expert" who determined he was confusing the brake pedal with the gas pedal and he didn't really mean to hurt anyone. The Moo and a bunch of other Moos are petitioning the Governor to relax laws for 'tards and commute his prison sentence.

There is reference to the "non-fatal" accident and the punishment not fitting the crime. The 73 year old person whom he hit might as well be dead---he's so severely injured that he is living in a facility and he is not incapable of feeding himself or taking care of himself.

This case went through a court of law. A judge heard his case and made a decision and it sounds to me like the judge did allow leniency for the disability when 50 years was a possibility.

I get it--he's impaired, HOWEVER, if he was so mentally impaired why did he have a license in the first place when he could hurt people? Cars can be lethal weapons and there should be consequences for drivers.

This is what the world is coming to, People, and it makes me want to stay home, get some weapons and never go anywhere. These violent, undisciplined kids are growing up and hurting people. Rather than raising their kids to not hurt people, Moos are petitioning legislatures to relax the laws for them.

edited to add the text of the news article, before it goes away:

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (WAVY) – A 21-year-old man who said he was trying to kill himself when he hit another vehicle head-on on First Colonial Road in January has been sentenced to a decade in prison.

Matthew Rushin, a former resident of Virginia Beach, was sentenced Wednesday to 50 years in prison with 40 years suspended, leaving an active term of 10 years, said Macie Allen, spokeswoman for the Virginia Beach Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Office.

He pleaded guilty on Aug. 9 to several charges, including hit-and-run with injuries and two counts of malicious wounding. He was previously charged with attempted murder.

Rushin’s sentence exceeds the recommended term under the Virginia State Sentencing Guidelines, which suggested he serve no more than six years and four months.

According to Allen, the incident occurred Jan. 4. when Rushin struck another moving vehicle in a parking lot on Laskin Road in Virginia Beach then fled the scene.

After the hit-and-run, he then went onto First Colonial Road, driving recklessly, passing traffic and speeding, Allen said.

Rushin drove to the other side of the road when he reached a break in the median and struck another vehicle head-on. The vehicle was carrying a husband and wife who were visiting the area from New York.

After striking the New York couple’s vehicle, Rushin’s vehicle also hit a Honda Element with another couple.

The New York couple suffered significant injuries. The husband’s injuries were severe enough that he still remains in a medical facility as of Wednesday, Allen said. The couple in the Honda Element were treated and released later the same night as the crash.

When officers arrived at the scene of the crash, Rushin said he was trying to kill himself. Investigation revealed he was driving about 65 mph and did not apply his brakes before the crash. He tried to run following the collision, but several bystanders held him down until police arrived.

Prosecutors have previously said Rushin has a history of attempted suicide, and has a traumatic brain injury along with Asperger syndrome and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).

September 13, 2020
Having taught in an elementary school for 10+ years, I actually used to wonder what would happen when these kids ended up behind the wheel of a car. Normal social rules don’t apply to them, why should the rules of the road? I guess we’re finding out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 13, 2020
The moo should be charged for allowing the tard to drive.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 14, 2020
kittehpeoples
twocents

There was an episode of Angel with a kid who was "clearly" being abused; his parents kept him isolated, got angry when anyone tried to find out more about him or intervene, etc. The main characters figured out the kid was possessed by a demon, and convinced the parents they could help. And they did! They got the demon out. Only the demon was grateful as shit, because the kid was a psychopath and the demon had been trapped inside basically a human hellscape of a child. It was a lovely metaphor...some people, you just can't save. They're just terrible people.

You may find this an amusing read. The problem isn't new by any means:

The Ransom of Red Chief by O'Henry

I don't give a shit how allegedly disabled the guy is, if you have the sense to flee the scene of an accident twice after hitting multiple people and need to be restrained by multiple other people in order to prevent further fleeing, you have the sense to know right from wrong and are mentally competent enough to deal with consequences.

If this man is so mentally disabled that he legitimately doesn't know any better, he should not be allowed access to a vehicle at all. Someone needs to pay the price for reckless awtard behavior - either the tard himself or his handlers. A whole bunch of people were injured because of his actions, some who will most likely die or not recover. Being a tard of any degree does not make any of that okay and doing the whole "hurr durr he didn't know better" shit just means anyone with any degree of autism can do anything they want and get away with it. The idiot also drove into a barrier at 85 mph two years ago. Sooooo why didn't someone take away his license and vehicle access after that?
September 16, 2020
Cambion, because tardley is probably smart enough to manipulate everyone else and knows how to use his supposed disability as a pity card. All these boo hoo moos are just feeding into this. Tardley probably steals the keys because moo can't really keep an adequate eye on defecto. lord protect us from these asshole moos

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 16, 2020
thom_c
You may find this an amusing read. The problem isn't new by any means:

The Ransom of Red Chief by O'Henry

Ha, yes, I'm familiar! I love O. Henry.
September 16, 2020
When my dh and I lived in GA we used to go to a horse riding place where awtards, tards and the physically disabled would ride with extreme supervision. I always remembered this one female awtard who rode who was the most manipulative thing there could be. She never wiped the smirk off her face even though she was a milder version of awtardism

It may have been that the parents were pretending she was a tard for the rides after getting a doc to diagnose her, but what a sneaky little thing. I have a feeling that manipulation may be a skill that awtardism does not take away unless they are non-verbal and real goners.
September 16, 2020
Actually I was just wondering why moo didn't get behind 50 years in the can. He was violent and life in the pen would mean she was rid of him for good, no more worrying about him freaking and beating her to death. I guess she would rather risk that in the hopes that the nut actually has a chance in life when he gets out.
September 17, 2020
cfdavep
Actually I was just wondering why moo didn't get behind 50 years in the can. He was violent and life in the pen would mean she was rid of him for good, no more worrying about him freaking and beating her to death. I guess she would rather risk that in the hopes that the nut actually has a chance in life when he gets out.

I wonder how common it is for these women to recognize the odds that their violent brats will literally kill them someday. I remember reading an article about a woman who left a letter saying if she'd been killed, her son had probably done it, and listing the escalation of violence she'd been dealing with since he got big enough to beat her up...I just wonder how many of these women truly get it, versus those who are convinced their child loves them and doesn't really mean to punch the shit out of them, or sure they get violent but they'd never go THAT far, etc....
September 19, 2020
there really is no place to put these violent awtards. which is why so many of them end up homeless. the homeless stats reflect this (although I think the powers that be would want you to think all of them are just poor widdle down on their luck welfare moos and famblee, and noeuvou poor (speelling)), most of them are fucking batshit. and to pretend that these fucking batshit awtards can be housed normally with everyone else, the holders of this delusion are nuttier than these homeless.
and for the cows that won't kick awtardleigh out on it's ass, and maybe not even protect other children who are (more or less) normal, don't come crying to me becausew you won't take awtard out. I truly think I'd go to jail for murder if I was faced with a violent awtard.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

September 19, 2020
Kittehpeoples I remember discussing this case on tanglewood a long time ago. Someone on tanglewood actually knew this woman before she was killed by her award son.
September 19, 2020
bell_flower
Kittehpeoples I remember discussing this case on tanglewood a long time ago. Someone on tanglewood actually knew this woman before she was killed by her award son.

Yeah, that's the one. That write up is such a sadly fascinating read...how the autism community tries to hide the violence because they don't want their children stigmatized, how angry they were that he was being held in a cell when there was literally no where else safe (for everybody else) for him to be, how the father thought the mother was wrong to insist on keeping him at home but even after he killed her thought jail was too harsh...the whole thing was nuts.
September 20, 2020
This is a problem exasperated by the GOP by forcing every female, including those raped and incest victims to carry every sperm squirt to term. That includes those with every defect known to man.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 20, 2020
bell_flower

Thank you for posting that link, Bell_flower. We had a thread on that incident. After all these years that is the first story I've seen that had any comments from the father, and a lot of us here had questions about how the mother ended up alone with a violent autard. Turns out the father had placed the boy and the mother pulled him out. She made a bad mistake.

One thing I never understood was the coddling and the sympathy for the autard that jail staff and other professionals showed. I wouldn't have had too many problems with someone doing to him what he did to his mother, but I'm an asshole. At the very least he deserves a beating every day.

I especially do not get the excuses. He didn't mean to hurt her; he isn't being malicious; he doesn't understand. So much bullshit. He damned sure meant to hurt his mom. Beat his ass.

That case provides lessons to apply in cases like the one in the OP. Maybe Tardley will learn that being shot is a warning to stop the shit.
September 20, 2020

One thing I never understood was the coddling and the sympathy for the autard that jail staff and other professionals showed.

Wasn't that wild, how they fell right in to providing him his special meals, etc., just as mommy had? I guess it was better than listening to him scream but still amazing.

Turns out the father had placed the boy and the mother pulled him out. She made a bad mistake.

She had a chance to get out but did not take it. Zero self-preservation, all because he was something she shat out of her vagina. Unbelievable but unfortunately not uncommon in the Mommy Martyr environment.

I especially do not get the excuses. He didn't mean to hurt her; he isn't being malicious; he doesn't understand. So much bullshit. He damned sure meant to hurt his mom. Beat his ass.

I often think this is a result of the fathers not hanging around or not stepping up. (Or, of course, mommies not allowing them to discipline their precious womb products.) Any creature can feel pain and act accordingly. Children are uncivilized beasts. (Obviously, nobody remembers Lord of the Flies anymore.)

These parunts wouldn't even have to beat their asses. Just start early with the message: you hurt people, you are going to get hurt, and they might learn to direct their anger elsewhere and manage it appropriately. At least they wouldn't be beating on their Moos.

I'm watching this very dynamic with an acquaintance right now. His kid beats on the Moo and smaller, weaker creatures because he can and he's been doing it since he's been a toadler. They subscribe to all the alphabet soup diagnoses and they call the police (on an eight year old!) and clear the room and let this brat trash their house. This is what "parunting experts" are recommending these days and it's a fucking disaster.
September 20, 2020
There are some women out there who are just pure emotion like there are some men out there who are pure logic. These types just love to be Mommy Martyr's to the point where they will allow their kids to beat them to death.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login