Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo wants prayers for her bearded dragon WARNING: ANIMAL CRUELTY

Posted by ladybug2203 
Moo wants prayers for her bearded dragon WARNING: ANIMAL CRUELTY
September 11, 2020
No linkey bc this is on my Facebook, but moos son was somehow allowed to sleep with his bearded dragon, he rolled over onto it in his sleep and the poor thing suffocated. angry smiley

Everyone is kissing her ass on there, this was completely preventable and should've never happened. How the hell was the kid permitted to sleep with such a small creature?! As of now he's still alive bc she gave him mouth to mouth but the poor thing is super stressed.

I did write saying "prayers for candy (the lizard), but this was something completely preventable. Young children should never be left unsupervised with animals. I do hope you'll take the steps necessary with your child to prevent this tragedy from happening again." Just waiting for the slamming to begin...
Re: Moo wants prayers for her bearded dragon WARNING: ANIMAL CRUELTY
September 13, 2020
probably the little shit had a fucking tantrum.
given that I would never have a bloody kid in the first place, much less get it a pet, I would tie the damn dead thing around kids neck and say 'yeah, because you were SELFISH and tantrumed to sleep with it. You killed it, you have that for the day around your neck as a reminder, so think on that you little shit.'
of course this wouldn't happen as no kid for me ever.
dunno. how far should a kid get traumatized for an action it was responsible for. when it bellyached for doing something that would result in a tragdy like this?
stupid moos

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 13, 2020
twocents
given that I would never have a bloody kid in the first place, much less get it a pet, I would tie the damn dead thing around kids neck and say 'yeah, because you were SELFISH and tantrumed to sleep with it. You killed it, you have that for the day around your neck as a reminder, so think on that you little shit.'
dunno. how far should a kid get traumatized for an action it was responsible for. when it bellyached for doing something that would result in a tragdy like this?
stupid moos

Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is the dragon is okay moo did mouth-to-mouth on it and brought it to the vet and it ended up surviving. The bad news is I learned that her kid is actually 14 years old so plenty old enough to know better this should have never happened. I hope they both learn their lesson
September 15, 2020
twocents
stupid moos

In my opinion, the punishment for the misdeed depends on the age of the brat. If the brat is preschool age all the blame goes to the Moo. School-age brats should have their things confiscated for a good long time.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 15, 2020
ladybug2203
twocents
stupid moos

Well I have good news and bad news. The good news is the dragon is okay moo did mouth-to-mouth on it and brought it to the vet and it ended up surviving. The bad news is I learned that her kid is actually 14 years old so plenty old enough to know better this should have never happened. I hope they both learn their lesson

This is beyond stupid and this 'child' should be charged with animal cruelty unless we're dealing with a tard.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 15, 2020
craftyzits
ladybug2203
twocents
stupid moos

This is beyond stupid and this 'child' should be charged with animal cruelty unless we're dealing with a tard.

I don't think he's a tard (I could be wrong) and if he is he shouldn't have unsupervised access to the dragon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login