Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another likely PNA

Posted by JoJo 
Another likely PNA
September 11, 2020
Here's another awtard who drowned 'accidentally' in a swimming pool that had already been searched.

Link

The lifeless body of the three-year-old, autistic Noble was recovered from a swimming pool that had already been searched, officials said.

The body of a toddler in Toledo, Ohio who had been missing since Friday has been recovered from a swimming pool of an apartment complex.

Yeah, I really believe that was an accident. More likely Moo saw the writing on the wall and decided to dispose of the awtard before she wasted any more of her life caring for a defecto-loaf. As I've said before, we need to bring back the County Home for the Feebleminded. You'd see a lot fewer 'accidental' awtard deaths.
Re: Another likely PNA
September 11, 2020
JoJo
Here's another awtard who drowned 'accidentally' in a swimming pool that had already been searched.

Link

The lifeless body of the three-year-old, autistic Noble was recovered from a swimming pool that had already been searched, officials said.

The body of a toddler in Toledo, Ohio who had been missing since Friday has been recovered from a swimming pool of an apartment complex.

Yeah, I really believe that was an accident. More likely Moo saw the writing on the wall and decided to dispose of the awtard before she wasted any more of her life caring for a defecto-loaf. As I've said before, we need to bring back the County Home for the Feebleminded. You'd see a lot fewer 'accidental' awtard deaths.

The GOP will never allow any sensibile idea through.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 12, 2020
Depending on the size and shape of the pool, lighting, and how the pool sides and bottom are painted, the autard's body might have been there all along, but not visible from standing beside the pool. Light does funny things in water. There are well-known optical illusions making you think you see nothing in a pool when something is at the bottom after all.

That doesn't let caregivers off the hook. Autards are well known for wanting to off themselves in water. A PNA is also possible.

Noble—what a kre8tive name...
September 12, 2020
I'm guessing Moo pushed the window out because one, I doubt even an autistic toadler could do that, and two, if the kid fell from a third-story apartment, I doubt he would have lived to go drown in a pool unless the pool was directly under the window. But she also seems to imply that she wanted people to believe the kid was abducted.

Sounds like the story Moo is trying to spin is that someone broke into the apartment on the third floor through the window in order to steal her nonverbal tard.

My guess is she probably killed him at home by suffocating him with a pillow or strangling him, snuck out at night and threw the body in the complex's pool. Unless the place is super, super trashy, I'd wager there is security footage that could be viewed to prove or disprove this.

Even the public isn't buying it. Apparently, Moo was verbally assaulted and called a baby killer by strangers. I think it's pretty clear this wasn't an accident. I'm curious to hear what the coroner has to say. My guess is the cause of death won't be drowning.
September 13, 2020
who the hell names their trophy noble. like that other idiot moo with 'skywalker'?
these whacko names are suspect in the first place making me think moo was missing a few screws to begin wtih.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 13, 2020
twocents
who the hell names their trophy noble. like that other idiot moo with 'skywalker'?
these whacko names are suspect in the first place making me think moo was missing a few screws to begin wtih.

More like the hardware store grew legs and walked off.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login