Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hugh Grant regrets having been "CF"

Posted by cfdavep 
Hugh Grant regrets having been "CF"
September 19, 2020
https://www.yahoo.com/news/hugh-grant-children-bachelor-091151883.html

Apparently he says that he is glad he ended up with five sprogs which prevented him from becoming a "scary old bachelor"
I guess CF men are seen like that, some old raging repressed man chasing kids off the lawn with a stick secretly enraged they will never be a grandpa. He also says that without his sprogs he would've beome "golf obsessed" in his old age making him a really weird dude. So CF people with passionate hobbies in their retirement age, I guess are just mental cases desparate for meaning. Trying to replace kids with a golf ball and crying on the green
Re: Hugh Grant regrets having been "CF"
September 19, 2020
hmmm, I'm married to a CF, pushing-60 guy who likes and plays golf, although I would not call him obsessed.

I guess despite being a good, faithful husband and partner, my husband is really just some creepy weirdo, not a sainted Dud like Grant, who by the way:

• cheated on Liz Hurley with a transvestite and was arrested for having sex in a car with said transvestite
  • had two kids with Baby Mama #1 and never married her
  • only married Baby Mama #2 in 2018 after she oopsed him three times

Good thing Grant had some kids or someone may have thought Grant was creepy!

Hugh Grant on his former views about marriage and family life
Well, I was wrong, I was just plain wrong," he told Chris Evans on the DJ's Virgin Radio show. "And children, you know. I used to roll my eyes. People would say, 'Oh Hugh you don’t understand it', but they were right.

The words of a 60+ aging has-been who, by all appearances, did not give any thought or planning into the decision to have kids, just let his dick lead the way. Five kids in nine years with two women. I'm sure he's intimately involved in raising these kids too. bull shitting

Sigh. There is no justice in the world that Alan Rickman, who could act circles around this buffoon and was a class act, is gone. RIP Mr. Rickman. I loved your mad acting skills and I'm sad that we didn't get to watch you get old and ever more CF classy, as was your way.
September 21, 2020
bell_flower
Sigh. There is no justice in the world that Alan Rickman, who could act circles around this buffoon and was a class act, is gone. RIP Mr. Rickman. I loved your mad acting skills and I'm sad that we didn't get to watch you get old and ever more CF classy, as was your way.

I thought he was CF too, but I think he had some childless leanings. Apparently he did want kids, but his wife didn't and he chose to not have any because his wife was more important to him than breeding. I'm glad he didn't breed because who knows if he would have had his acting career if he followed the Life Script.

So is Hugh Grant's only reason for breeding to make him feel better about himself? Sounds like a perfectly sensible reason for creating multiple unnecessary human beings. And if someone turns into a "scary old golf-addicted bachelor," it is 100% voluntary. But I guess the fate of all CF men is to turn into old creepy weirdos who hit balls with crooked sticks for fun with no deviation at all from that path. Hmmm, I have a 50-something male CF friend who isn't like this at all - I'll have to let him know he's not being childfree correctly.

Idiot
Despite taking enjoyment in being a father later in life, the Four Weddings and a Funeral star has admitted that having five children under the age of 10 as a 60-year-old can take it's toll.

Well who held a gun to your head and made you breed that many fucking times, asshole? Sounds like he just wanted to show off how proud he was of his continued fertility at his age since he knew he most likely wouldn't have to actually parent those kids. Also, congrats on having kids who run a good chance of seeing their father die before they reach adulthood. Selfish prick.
September 26, 2020
Jay Leno has not bred as far as I know. Jay Leno garage is cool and I cannot call it an obsession.

Hugh Grant is not CF by definition. If he was, oopsing would have been unlikely. I am CF and I chase away females that want to breed. Hugh could have and would have done the same IF has was CF. But he isn't and wasn't. So he can shut his pie hole.
September 26, 2020
One of the things about going to the driving range that stands out to me is how happy all the people are there. It is mostly men. Contrast that with any famblee function, the parunts look miserable.

Lots of celebrities end up with second or third famblees well into their 50's and 60's. Unfortunately, same celebrities often die while their kids are young. I think most average people still think having kids at home once they're past their early 50's is lunacy and plan for this to not happen, at least I hope they do.
September 27, 2020
bell_flower
Good thing Grant had some kids or someone may have thought Grant was creepy!

This made me LOL!

My attitude when a celebrity has some dumb quote go viral is WHO CARES but this is seriously hilarious. Despite what many people think, celebrities are not gods among men. He's probably done so much that the public will never know about, just because he didn't get caught. I mean, no kinkshaming here, but the whole I Am A Famblee Man Now shtick is pretty amusing coming from him.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login