Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Autard meltdown video

Posted by ladybug2203 
Autard meltdown video
September 25, 2020
Jesus effin Christ, in the description it says it's a 6 minute video of a 4 hr meltdown.

I recommend keeping the volume on your computer down should you choose to watch.

I have no other words

https://youtu.be/k6K4j5UHZn0
Re: Autard meltdown video
September 25, 2020
Many were making jokes about it, a few women admitted they would abort if they knew that was on the way.
September 25, 2020
In the distant past, I used to work with young offenders as my clients.
It is very common for those kids to have meltdowns that can last hours and we had training, procedures, and other adaptions to prepare for it.
Any wonder that I am child-free?
September 25, 2020
That house looks awful. I wonder if the poor environment contributes to her being that way, or if her being that way makes it so the rest of the family just can’t deal with everything.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
September 25, 2020
Pardon me while I rub my abdomen raw patting my tubal ligation and hysterectomy scars,

because if there were even a 1 in one thousand chance of having something like THAT, isn't being CF the only sane choice in the world?

Let's all raise a drink and say it loud and proud:

Dealing with THAT will NEVER be my life.

drinking coffee dancing dancing dancing dancing
September 25, 2020
LoveToLurk
That house looks awful. I wonder if the poor environment contributes to her being that way, or if her being that way makes it so the rest of the family just can’t deal with everything.

I'm sure the fucking crying baby in the background doesn't help.

Apparently that family has a house full of them. There are other videos of meltdowns by at least one other autard. And it seems its not just males that are 200 pound hulks. These girls look to be only in their early teens but are already huge. There's a video of Josephine in a helmet where mommy briefly steps in and gets hit.
September 26, 2020
toraneko
LoveToLurk

I'm sure the fucking crying baby in the background doesn't help.

Apparently that family has a house full of them. There are other videos of meltdowns by at least one other autard. And it seems its not just males that are 200 pound hulks. These girls look to be only in their early teens but are already huge. There's a video of Josephine in a helmet where mommy briefly steps in and gets hit.

Also if you look at their other videos they have a parrot (an Amazon) poor Birdy hope he's treated okay
September 26, 2020
trust me, that girls head would be on the floor after 5 minutes

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
September 26, 2020
bell_flower
Pardon me while I rub my abdomen raw patting my tubal ligation and hysterectomy scars,

because if there were even a 1 in one thousand chance of having something like THAT, isn't being CF the only sane choice in the world?

Let's all raise a drink and say it loud and proud:

Dealing with THAT will NEVER be my life.

drinking coffee dancing dancing dancing dancing

I watched that video for about 1 minute strong shock

I'll meet your drinking coffee and raise it to

via GIPHY

September 26, 2020
Holy shit, I couldn't make it through a six minute video...I can't imagine four and a half hours of it. I can't imagine living with that and NOT becoming an abusive parent. Jesus.

Edit: Oh, man, I was afraid of this...they have a pet. A parrot. That poor bird, being exposed to those decibels every day.
September 26, 2020
There's another video where the description mentions a cat...

Also, dad appears to be really into collecting antique machines like toy trains, sewing machines, and cars. I wonder how he keeps them safe.
September 26, 2020
good grief--my house is really cluttered, but nothing like that!! One reason I didn't ever want kids is because I believe you have to give them non-chaotic and at least moderately CLEAN living space. And did anyone else notice that the girl, while supposedly "out of control" repeatedly stops for a few fleeting seconds in the middle of her "melt down" to look and see what reaction she's getting?
October 01, 2020
You've got an autistic person in a LOUD, highly filthy/chaotic environment. What do you expect? Start with the environment instead of drugging her into a stupor. "Oh, it's much better now... we've got her on the right meds now". Fuck that!

CPS needs to be called immediately. Those bruises aren't okay. And to top it off, you're following her around with a video camera during her most vulnerable point & she can't use actual words to tell you to fuck off because she's autistic, so she screams. THIS IS ABUSE. Jesus. Must be taking cues from Susan Schofield's Munchausen ass.

...and yeah, I couldn't be on the receiving end of this terror either. I don't envy the parunts one bit. But they made their bed. The kid never chose to exist.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login