Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article: It Took Divorce to Make My Marriage Equal

Posted by freya 
Article: It Took Divorce to Make My Marriage Equal
September 28, 2020
Bizzy mahm has figured out that the only way to have true equality once kids come along is to be divorced.

She could have just searched on "gender roles in the household statistics" and found out very quickly the reality her marriage would most likely entail, where there are literally thousands to millions of search results that state women do the majority of the housework in all marriages. It is right up there with search results on kids being expensive and a (inferred mostly because it is politically incorrect to do anything but pretend kids are a blessing) major pain in the ass.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/it-took-divorce-to-make-my-marriage-equal/ar-BB199srT

Not sure about the age of her children but there is no indication of her asking them to clean up their messes in this article. Kids that don't have to clean up after themselves tend to make huge messes and there is no mention of the kids doing housework anywhere in this article. I highly doubt their kids did any house work.
Re: Article: It Took Divorce to Make My Marriage Equal
September 28, 2020
There is some evidence she came from a really religious background. Good luck finding a really religious guy who doesn't think cunt work = women's work. There was also mention that her husband didn't want her to get household help when they were both working.

The fact that her life is easier now means she was probably married to a man child. I would bet this was evident prior to sprogging.
September 29, 2020
Damn... What does one know... Kyds are supposed to be that magic glue that holds a marriage together and yet, all the stay at home motherhood dreams that were sold to and hastily purchased by this woman, they failed to produce the paradise. What is odd about this article is that someone actually has admitted to it.
October 05, 2020
Techie
Damn... What does one know... Kyds are supposed to be that magic glue that holds a marriage together and yet, all the stay at home motherhood dreams that were sold to and hastily purchased by this woman, they failed to produce the paradise. What is odd about this article is that someone actually has admitted to it.

More likely kyds are the magic glue that prevent some people from divorcing because they can't afford it.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login