Random CF comment on painting forum
October 03, 2020
So I'm reading an old thread from 2007 about TV painters on an art forum, and I run across this comment in reference to someone named Donna Dewberry:

Don’t get me started on Dewberry. She is on HSN shopping network and I can’t believe they actually are selling her landscapes stuff which are so freaking sloppy and ugly. I also can’t stand that she had 7 kids. I thought this was the 21st century not the dark ages? Thank You for contributing to the extinction of species on this planet.

Couldn't have said it better myself. About the brats, that is. Never seen any of her art.
Re: Random CF comment on painting forum
October 04, 2020
toraneko
So I'm reading an old thread from 2007 about TV painters on an art forum, and I run across this comment in reference to someone named Donna Dewberry:

Don’t get me started on Dewberry. She is on HSN shopping network and I can’t believe they actually are selling her landscapes stuff which are so freaking sloppy and ugly. I also can’t stand that she had 7 kids. I thought this was the 21st century not the dark ages? Thank You for contributing to the extinction of species on this planet.

Couldn't have said it better myself. About the brats, that is. Never seen any of her art.

Yea they'll sell mom stuff all the time. They'll never put uncomfortable but talented stuff on HSN.

I'd like them to sell Dan Sun Art like this piece especially since I've been in this place. And this one . And here

Another good artist Paul Coombs Drawn by Fire if you like cartoon art. Been here and I hate it.

Art about being in the trenches as a first responder. And a hard look at EMS PTSD.

I searched on her name and it appears she makes her living off instruction guides for a folk (read:non-threatening) art of sorts.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login